帮忙看看 这游戏fairy tailbloom freesia 是怎么玩的

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy Fairy Bloom Freesia Original Soundtrack
$4.99 USD
About This Content
Original soundtrack to the combo crazy brawler Fairy Bloom Freesia, created by Edelweiss and localized into English and published by Nyu Media Ltd.
Tracklist:
1. Melody in Bloom (Main Menu)
2. Freesia Kick! (Action #1)
3. Beatdown! (Boss #1)
4. The Jomon Tree (of Lita Forest)
5. Atop a Sunflower (Action #2)
6. In the Forest of Fallen Leaves (Action #3)
7. The Snow Fairy Dances (Action #4)
8. The Lost Jomon Tree (Brokenhearted Conversation)
9. The King and the Professor (Kingdom Conversation)
10. Freesia Smile (Normal Conversation)
11. I Want to Save Her! (Action #5)
12. The Final Battle (Last Battle)
13. Believe the Bud Will Grow (End Roll)
14. Labyrinth of Scarlet - Arrangement of 'In the Forest of Fallen Leaves'
System Requirements
Edelweiss, (C) 2012 Nyu Media Ltd
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
It has a cute MC, and a good, responsive combat system.Combo's work great! Defeating slimes of various color, and the occasional human.There's not too much to the game besides the combat, however it offers a pretty neat story that anyone can enjoy.The
game is responsive, looks good, sounds good, and feels good. Too bad it's only single player.Will reccomend to friends and neighbours. 8/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Bad Language
Title: Fairy Bloom Freesia Original Soundtrack
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Nov, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Fairy Bloom Freesia
$7.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Fairy Bloom Freesia + ETHER VAPOR Remaster Double Pack
Includes 2 items:
ETHER VAPOR Remaster, Fairy Bloom Freesia
$10.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$4.99 USD
"The game is your punching bag to juggle in the earlier stages. Takes awhile to get challenging as you progress a charming story about a forest fairy."
About This Game
Once upon a time, in a forest called Lita, there lived a fairy whose role it was to protect the trees of the forest from the monsters and humans who would try to steal the spirit stones that provide the forest’s life energy. Her name was Freesia and her kung fu was very, very strong…
Take control of Freesia as she protects Lita Forest by beating the living daylights out of enemies invading the forest!
Use Mana that builds up during battles to learn new skills. As Freesia progresses through the stages, she will pick up many powerful new techniques and abilities. Chain together combos and send enemies flying into other enemies to take out whole groups at a time & cause massive damage!
Beat monsters, human and boss battles and survive long enough to progress to the next day. The more days you survive, the more varied and stronger the enemies will become, and the story of how the humans came to live in harmony with the forest unveils.
Unleash the fairy fists of fury!
Beautiful 3D graphics and stunning effects!
A huge repertoires of techniques, special moves and magic to obtain and use!
Hugely satisfying freestyle combinations, enemy juggling and attack chaining!
Fun cast of characters and story!
Fully-featured achievements system with 101 awards to achieve!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:Pentium4 3.0GHz or better
Memory:512 MB RAM
Graphics:VGA compatible with DirectX9 or later and Shader Model 2.0 or later
DirectX(R):9.0
Hard Drive:250 MB HD space
Sound:DirectX9(XAudio2) compatible
Recommended:
Memory:1 GB RAM
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
3 people found this review funny
1.5 hrs on record
Pros-Loli-Moe-Fairy-Anime-Loli-Loli-MoeCons- Cant touch the lolis
Was this review helpful?
6.7 hrs on record
+ F charming and catchy+ Solid movement
very fluid and satisfying+ Controller support+ Well-designed and interesting environments- U makes it so that starting the game for the first time requires third-party workarounds and is intensely frustrating (may not affect everyone, but by all accounts it appears to be extremely common)- Barely any mob variety- Too few arenasIf you enjoyed this review, please follow my . Also, feel free to join my group,
for discussion and announcements. Thanks for reading!
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Super Cute Action game !! I like this one! Its a fighter action game that is very cutely animated and has cute Anime feel in looks and sounds.Its kinda set up like a bit of a RPG as you fight you lvl up and gain new skills you can buy and set up.When you start it up dont update,there is no need ! That was for the japanese version ,so no need and the game works fine without the update + i hear it will make th) If you like cute fighting games give Fairy Bloom Freesia a try !
Was this review helpful?
5.0 hrs on record
LOOK MOM! I'M A FOREST FAIRY!!! ^_^This game is very easy to just pick up and play. The story is very short and the game can be completed in like 2 or 3 hours. The environments, characters, and music made for an enjoyable experience however.
Its definitely worth a try if you can buy it for like 4 or 5 dollars.
Was this review helpful?
4.2 hrs on record
[Positive!][1] Amazing Battle System (?
?ヮ?)? *:???[2] Nice Backgrounds[3] Replayable
(づ  ̄ ? ̄)づ[4] Hard Boss Battles (?^?^)?[Neutral!][1] History is kinda simple. For a novel, of course.[2] Enemy models are over-reused. ?(?_?)?[Negative!][1] The music for battle could be better. It's feels like 'everything is peaceful' while i'm between hordes of monsters! (HAHAH) ( ?益?)Final: 7.5
Was this review helpful?
9.3 hrs on record
Amazing game.
My steam friend wanted me to buy him junk, so he was like, these are games I could give you for it, and he gave me a long list.None seemed very interesting, but then I got to Fairy Bloom Freesia.
The graphics were cute and the reviews seemed to be decent.
I don't play many Beat 'em Up games, so I thought this might be a nice entry to the series (the only Beat 'em Up I play is SSB and I'm only decent at Rosalina because of Luma)When you start the game, you are faced with two difficulties, easy and normal. At first I picked easy, as I thought that I wouldn't be any good, but I ended up going to normal, as I decided that this would help get me good.This game is really fun and addictive.
The character models are cute, although the backgrounds and textures aren't necessarily HD.The RPG elements in this game make it really fun, and you can experiment with the game.Occassionally I'll lose the level (rarely more than once per level), but through that, I will get better and learn.
This game is a work of art.The only issue I've run into is that when setting Anti-Aliasing at all, the whole game runs incredibly slower.
Not just slower FPS, but the whole game lags.
My computer should be able to handle it (16 GB of RAM and 4GB of VRAM with an i7).
Also steam overlay doesn't work in the game.Note that when I'm writing this review I'm 6 hours into the game and nowhere near finishing it.
Probably because I take my time in the game, but also because I'm not great, since most people seem to finish it in 3 hours.
Was this review helpful?
6.7 hrs on record
I've played as a god slaying spartan, a time traveling samurai, and a female bounty hunter. Who knew that a kung fu fairy would be more badass than all of them?
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
You play as simply the cheerful waifu equivalent of Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Except you're an unpaid security guard for a private property owned by an anti-social talking tree. Now a bunch of damn unruly hooligans won't get off the ??????? private property and you need to get them to leave by serving out some very persuasive asskickings.
Are you the meanest waifu fairy that this forest needs? Meaner than two fat men wrestling over pork chops and greens? Because that's believable, you know.
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
Fairy Bloom Freesia is a 2d anime beat-em-up style combat game where youplay as Fresia, a fairy of the forest that protects it from invaders.
The gamefinds a happy medium between combat and story, and I never felt that the storytook over the game.
The game offers a surprising amount of personalization and customizationof play style, and the interface is sleek and well designed.
The combat has asimplistic beauty to it with a fast paced style, a multitude of enemies, and challenging bosses.
The high paced tempo combined with the fancy fightingcombos allows you to feel satisfied
as you battle.
They did a good job of puttingjust enough variation in the environment to give a sense of progression, despitethis being a 2d game.
My time in thi
the controls are a little annoyingat first to adapt to, and the leveling up system makes me feel as if my characterwas progressing.
The graphics were simple, but it handles and plays well, andI never felt that it was wasting my time.
If you like this style of game, it isan easy recommend. This is a summary of my review video, which I encourage you to watchif you are looking for a more in-depth review.Thanks for your vi for more videos click here:
Was this review helpful?
10.7 hrs on record
This game is quite fun actually. I was hoping it was fun once I recieved it and I was correct. It has kept me busy for a couple of days and I would reccomend it espeically if your into action types of games and love anime like me :3 I hope that I can find another game that is similar to this eventually. I wasn't expecting this game to be this fun actually. So if your looking for some some action definatly get this game. :P
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
A cool game.What's up with it? Well, if you're good at beat 'em ups (mashing buttons), you might find this as a good stress reliever.If not, you could love it for the amount of combos that can be done.Also little girl lovers can find something for themselves, I guess.But personally, I loved this game for what it is, a well polished game with colorful graphics, fun fighting mechanics and memorable soundtrack. A true gem in the sea of lil' indie games.I Recommend this game 100 percent to anyone who loves to kick ??? and see that ??? become pretty rainbows.
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
'Is it kawaii if i use berserker skill?'
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
My parents were dissapointed and my friends called me a creep. 10/10 would dissapoint people again.
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
You control Freesia who is tasked with getting the enemies out of the forest. You run around an enclosed area attacking mobs of creatures and then a boss. After that, the sceen goes into a dialog with the many lead villians as they explain why they need to do what they are doing. Whether it is to acquire an item from the heart of the forest or just following the wishes of their master. Each group tries to destroy the forest.Each level is a snipet of a scene where you have to take out creatures quickly. As the levels progress things get faster and more chaotic. The storyline is decent, the music is fine, the graphics are really nice. The one thing that hinders this game is the enclosed repatative locations. Based off the pictures you would expect this to be an open and vivid game. Getting trapped in a small location with the same creatures respawning gets old real quick. The locations will eventually change but you will be locked into those for a while also.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Good Game : 3
Was this review helpful?
3.7 hrs on record
A nice feeling wave beatemup with extra uugu~!
If you want to control a lolita woodland sprite that takes on hordes of grotesque golems, this is the game for you.
Was this review helpful?
11.7 hrs on record
Pretty ????ing sweet 2D beat em up with a forgettable story but the combat system more than makes up for it.
Was this review helpful?
7.0 hrs on record
Hey, if you want to bust your hands while busting ???, this IS your game.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
This is a beat'n up that you need to defend your area from enemies.
I strongly recommends you to play this with a controller. If you like anime, buy this too.
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
this is one of the hardest games i ever played
boss fights become harder
you cant move
caus eyou cant keep blocking but after that its fun
to play you will get angry some point but its still fun game to play
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Bad Language
Includes 50 Steam Achievements
Title: Fairy Bloom Freesia
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 17 Oct, 2012
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Fairy Bloom Freesia + ETHER VAPOR Remaster Double Pack
Share:& & &当前位置:
→ 花Dか妖精 (FairyBloomFreesia)硬盘版
花Dか妖精 (FairyBloomFreesia)硬盘版
游戏语言: 日文
游戏类型: ACT动作游戏
更新时间:
游戏大小: 175.7M
发行时间: 日
游戏等级:
下载是一款由日本动漫小说改编的一款C97同人游戏。这款游戏的无论从画面精细度,操作性,打击感都是非常好。居说是由国内几个同人爱好做出的,可以说国内游戏制作公司能制作出这种质量而又这么小游戏的真的都是屈指可数。非常经典的同人小游戏 游戏操作说明: 进入游戏 Z 是确认键,相当回车键~ 键位设制 0-10对应的是键盘上Z――E键,而不能是其他位置的键,主要设置好攻击,防御,SP攻击,跳跃这4个就好了,我就依次设置为ZXCV这4个键。 方向键不用设置,默认为键盘方向键。要注意把防御设置为 较顺手的一个键,游戏中对防御操作的要求是蛮高的。&
花Dか妖精游戏截图
同类游戏推荐
一共 300 款
射击游戏一直经久不衰,各种题材的都有。从魂斗罗到使命召唤,每一个年代都会有几个经典的射击游戏。其中最为经典的非穿越火线三角洲特种部队魂斗罗莫属。在这里特别推荐的是穿越火线单机版让你再不能上网的时候也能
小提示:使用
可以达到最佳下载速度 ^-^
大小:56.3M
大小:59.2M
大小:70.7M
大小:45.2M
大小:349.3M
大小:177.2M
大小:201.8M
大小:203.3M
本类热门游戏
14G / 08-24
ACT动作游戏
412.5M / 08-27
ACT动作游戏
15.09G / 08-27
ACT动作游戏
14.65G / 11-07
ACT动作游戏
1.14G / 08-23
ACT动作游戏
13.67G / 08-24
ACT动作游戏
2M / 03-29
ACT动作游戏
3.06G / 08-28
ACT动作游戏
256M / 06-04
ACT动作游戏
526M / 08-29
ACT动作游戏to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Fairy Bloom Freesia
$7.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Fairy Bloom Freesia + ETHER VAPOR Remaster Double Pack
Includes 2 items:
ETHER VAPOR Remaster, Fairy Bloom Freesia
$10.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$4.99 USD
"The game is your punching bag to juggle in the earlier stages. Takes awhile to get challenging as you progress a charming story about a forest fairy."
About This Game
Once upon a time, in a forest called Lita, there lived a fairy whose role it was to protect the trees of the forest from the monsters and humans who would try to steal the spirit stones that provide the forest’s life energy. Her name was Freesia and her kung fu was very, very strong…
Take control of Freesia as she protects Lita Forest by beating the living daylights out of enemies invading the forest!
Use Mana that builds up during battles to learn new skills. As Freesia progresses through the stages, she will pick up many powerful new techniques and abilities. Chain together combos and send enemies flying into other enemies to take out whole groups at a time & cause massive damage!
Beat monsters, human and boss battles and survive long enough to progress to the next day. The more days you survive, the more varied and stronger the enemies will become, and the story of how the humans came to live in harmony with the forest unveils.
Unleash the fairy fists of fury!
Beautiful 3D graphics and stunning effects!
A huge repertoires of techniques, special moves and magic to obtain and use!
Hugely satisfying freestyle combinations, enemy juggling and attack chaining!
Fun cast of characters and story!
Fully-featured achievements system with 101 awards to achieve!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Memory:512 MB RAM
Recommended:
Memory:1 GB RAM
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
3 people found this review funny
1.5 hrs on record
Pros-Loli-Moe-Fairy-Anime-Loli-Loli-MoeCons- Cant touch the lolis
Was this review helpful?
6.7 hrs on record
+ F charming and catchy+ Solid movement
very fluid and satisfying+ Controller support+ Well-designed and interesting environments- U makes it so that starting the game for the first time requires third-party workarounds and is intensely frustrating (may not affect everyone, but by all accounts it appears to be extremely common)- Barely any mob variety- Too few arenasIf you enjoyed this review, please follow my . Also, feel free to join my group,
for discussion and announcements. Thanks for reading!
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Super Cute Action game !! I like this one! Its a fighter action game that is very cutely animated and has cute Anime feel in looks and sounds.Its kinda set up like a bit of a RPG as you fight you lvl up and gain new skills you can buy and set up.When you start it up dont update,there is no need ! That was for the japanese version ,so no need and the game works fine without the update + i hear it will make th) If you like cute fighting games give Fairy Bloom Freesia a try !
Was this review helpful?
5.0 hrs on record
LOOK MOM! I'M A FOREST FAIRY!!! ^_^This game is very easy to just pick up and play. The story is very short and the game can be completed in like 2 or 3 hours. The environments, characters, and music made for an enjoyable experience however.
Its definitely worth a try if you can buy it for like 4 or 5 dollars.
Was this review helpful?
4.2 hrs on record
[Positive!][1] Amazing Battle System (?
?ヮ?)? *:???[2] Nice Backgrounds[3] Replayable
(づ  ̄ ? ̄)づ[4] Hard Boss Battles (?^?^)?[Neutral!][1] History is kinda simple. For a novel, of course.[2] Enemy models are over-reused. ?(?_?)?[Negative!][1] The music for battle could be better. It's feels like 'everything is peaceful' while i'm between hordes of monsters! (HAHAH) ( ?益?)Final: 7.5
Was this review helpful?
9.3 hrs on record
Amazing game.
My steam friend wanted me to buy him junk, so he was like, these are games I could give you for it, and he gave me a long list.None seemed very interesting, but then I got to Fairy Bloom Freesia.
The graphics were cute and the reviews seemed to be decent.
I don't play many Beat 'em Up games, so I thought this might be a nice entry to the series (the only Beat 'em Up I play is SSB and I'm only decent at Rosalina because of Luma)When you start the game, you are faced with two difficulties, easy and normal. At first I picked easy, as I thought that I wouldn't be any good, but I ended up going to normal, as I decided that this would help get me good.This game is really fun and addictive.
The character models are cute, although the backgrounds and textures aren't necessarily HD.The RPG elements in this game make it really fun, and you can experiment with the game.Occassionally I'll lose the level (rarely more than once per level), but through that, I will get better and learn.
This game is a work of art.The only issue I've run into is that when setting Anti-Aliasing at all, the whole game runs incredibly slower.
Not just slower FPS, but the whole game lags.
My computer should be able to handle it (16 GB of RAM and 4GB of VRAM with an i7).
Also steam overlay doesn't work in the game.Note that when I'm writing this review I'm 6 hours into the game and nowhere near finishing it.
Probably because I take my time in the game, but also because I'm not great, since most people seem to finish it in 3 hours.
Was this review helpful?
6.7 hrs on record
I've played as a god slaying spartan, a time traveling samurai, and a female bounty hunter. Who knew that a kung fu fairy would be more badass than all of them?
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
You play as simply the cheerful waifu equivalent of Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Except you're an unpaid security guard for a private property owned by an anti-social talking tree. Now a bunch of damn unruly hooligans won't get off the ??????? private property and you need to get them to leave by serving out some very persuasive asskickings.
Are you the meanest waifu fairy that this forest needs? Meaner than two fat men wrestling over pork chops and greens? Because that's believable, you know.
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
Fairy Bloom Freesia is a 2d anime beat-em-up style combat game where youplay as Fresia, a fairy of the forest that protects it from invaders.
The gamefinds a happy medium between combat and story, and I never felt that the storytook over the game.
The game offers a surprising amount of personalization and customizationof play style, and the interface is sleek and well designed.
The combat has asimplistic beauty to it with a fast paced style, a multitude of enemies, and challenging bosses.
The high paced tempo combined with the fancy fightingcombos allows you to feel satisfied
as you battle.
They did a good job of puttingjust enough variation in the environment to give a sense of progression, despitethis being a 2d game.
My time in thi
the controls are a little annoyingat first to adapt to, and the leveling up system makes me feel as if my characterwas progressing.
The graphics were simple, but it handles and plays well, andI never felt that it was wasting my time.
If you like this style of game, it isan easy recommend. This is a summary of my review video, which I encourage you to watchif you are looking for a more in-depth review.Thanks for your vi for more videos click here:
Was this review helpful?
10.7 hrs on record
This game is quite fun actually. I was hoping it was fun once I recieved it and I was correct. It has kept me busy for a couple of days and I would reccomend it espeically if your into action types of games and love anime like me :3 I hope that I can find another game that is similar to this eventually. I wasn't expecting this game to be this fun actually. So if your looking for some some action definatly get this game. :P
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
A cool game.What's up with it? Well, if you're good at beat 'em ups (mashing buttons), you might find this as a good stress reliever.If not, you could love it for the amount of combos that can be done.Also little girl lovers can find something for themselves, I guess.But personally, I loved this game for what it is, a well polished game with colorful graphics, fun fighting mechanics and memorable soundtrack. A true gem in the sea of lil' indie games.I Recommend this game 100 percent to anyone who loves to kick ??? and see that ??? become pretty rainbows.
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
'Is it kawaii if i use berserker skill?'
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
My parents were dissapointed and my friends called me a creep. 10/10 would dissapoint people again.
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
You control Freesia who is tasked with getting the enemies out of the forest. You run around an enclosed area attacking mobs of creatures and then a boss. After that, the sceen goes into a dialog with the many lead villians as they explain why they need to do what they are doing. Whether it is to acquire an item from the heart of the forest or just following the wishes of their master. Each group tries to destroy the forest.Each level is a snipet of a scene where you have to take out creatures quickly. As the levels progress things get faster and more chaotic. The storyline is decent, the music is fine, the graphics are really nice. The one thing that hinders this game is the enclosed repatative locations. Based off the pictures you would expect this to be an open and vivid game. Getting trapped in a small location with the same creatures respawning gets old real quick. The locations will eventually change but you will be locked into those for a while also.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Good Game : 3
Was this review helpful?
3.7 hrs on record
A nice feeling wave beatemup with extra uugu~!
If you want to control a lolita woodland sprite that takes on hordes of grotesque golems, this is the game for you.
Was this review helpful?
11.7 hrs on record
Pretty ????ing sweet 2D beat em up with a forgettable story but the combat system more than makes up for it.
Was this review helpful?
7.0 hrs on record
Hey, if you want to bust your hands while busting ???, this IS your game.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
This is a beat'n up that you need to defend your area from enemies.
I strongly recommends you to play this with a controller. If you like anime, buy this too.
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
this is one of the hardest games i ever played
boss fights become harder
you cant move
caus eyou cant keep blocking but after that its fun
to play you will get angry some point but its still fun game to play
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Bad Language
Includes 50 Steam Achievements
Title: Fairy Bloom Freesia
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 17 Oct, 2012
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Fairy Bloom Freesia + ETHER VAPOR Remaster Double Pack
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 freesia 田中理惠 的文章

随机推荐