minecraft pe怎么用plug pe

plug for minecraft pe是干嘛的_百度知道
plug for minecraft pe是干嘛的
然后你要和联机的人也要game centre里有mc pe 如果你进他的话 用第二个还第三个,可否告诉我你首先要GAME CENTER要有mc pe,我的闪退了,另外个人加也是这样
其他类似问题
minecraft的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Plug for Minecraft PE on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Plug for Minecraft PE by Innovative Developers LTD, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Plug for Minecraft PE
By Innovative Developers LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
A World first! Commands for Minecraft PE just like the PC version!! (Teleport, give etc) AND Online Multiplayer with full Grief Protection! (Prevent TNT etc)- Now you can use commands like ‘give’ to get ANY item in minecraft, teleport, ascend, checkpoint and lots more in your OWN Minecraft PE Game :)- Post your server online WITH grief protection! (Prevent use of TNT etc, or even breaking or placing blocks!)- Play with your friends over BlueTooth when a WiFi connection isn't available.- Play multiplayer online on hundreds of Pocketmine servers AND thousands of servers hosted by users just like you :)- Make friends, and invite them to play with you.Plug for Minecraft PE plugs into Minecraft PE to give you ‘Bukkit’ style commands in your game.
Plug works in both single player AND multiplayer games, so both you as the owner of the world, and players who connect are able to use the commands available.All commands are controlled from inside Minecraft PE chat, just like Plugins on the PC version of Minecraft.Now you can use commands like ‘give’ to give yourself items in survival mode, or ‘teleport’ to teleport yourself to another location or player.
In this version we’ve added lots of commands you normally only see in the PC version of the game.
Plug is very easy to use, all you have to do is open Minecraft PE and start a world.
Once in the game use commands by typing them directly into the chat.
For example to show help:
.hPlug is a world first and no other App exists like it on the App Store.
We are constantly developing it and hope to implement every PC plugin possible eventually![NOTE: This application requires you to have either the free or paid version of Minecraft PE and will not work without it]Disclaimer – This is a third party App, it is not the game MineCraft or affiliated with the game or its creators in anyway.
What's New in Version 2.04
V.204- Fixed crash on login when notifications are turned off.- Fixed commands not working for some users.- Fixed layout issues in 'Join Server'.- Fixed private servers not working.V2.03- Host Public AND Private servers online. (now you can choose where you want to host in any combination - Local WiFi, Bluetooth, Online - Create as many profiles as you like).- Invite Friends to play with you.- Add/Remove friends (even from inside MCPE!)- Grief protection, prevent users using certain items (like TNT).- Grief protection, prevent users destroying and/or creating blocks (Great for parkour etc)- Report servers for inappropriate content or behaviour.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Blown Away
I can't even believe this is possible. This went beyond my expectations. The ideas are genius! I don't know exactly how they do most of the commands but it's ridiculous! It has everything! (Almost) I can finally build and have fun over a Bluetooth connection instead of just Wifi, I can have commands give me valuable items I thought I would never get in the survival gamemode! Some of these commands I haven't even see before on PC! I never have heard of the lock player command! Simply type .lo [Player] [on or off] ! Also you can just ban people from joining your world! You may think it is dumb that you have to have local server multiplayer on the use the app. You may think, &I don't want people joining my world!& Not an issue! You can just set the player limit or ban players who keep joining! Five Stars well deserved!Also don't judge an app on what it can be but what it is!
Great app!
It is a wonderful app with a few tiny problems but they will be cleared up soon I'm sure. Like I said they are tiny. Also the new server feature is wonderful! I already have a friend that has this app for me to play with! It works nicely. Little laggy but it's not that bad. It's noticeable but still really well done! Now when I first found this app it was the only one on the list when you searched it but now there are already two copy cats! LIKE REALLY APPLE DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT COPY CATS!!?! Get this app. This is the original app and should stay over the others. I hope Apple sees this message and fixes the copy cats. Like I said earlier this is a great app! The only reason it has tiny problems is cause it's kinda new. The others are newer and will be more glitchy and are not as popular. This app is awesome! Thanks for reading. 5/5 stars
Please read
I downloaded this app and it does exactly what it says it does. Simple as that. There was a period where the app just flat out wouldn't work but I kept the app hoping that they would fix it and I was right! It once again works flawlessly. A suggestion I have for future commands is stuff that can effect the &player& that you use to make the commands work. Like making him teleport to you for activating the nether reactor or sleeping in an invisible bed so you can skip the night while using commands. Thanks for reading. Five star app!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$1.99Category: Version: 2.04Size: 5.4 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Innovative Developers LTDCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&102 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&2345 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.minecraft的 plug pe 软件怎么用?_minecraftpe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:245,956贴子:
minecraft的 plug pe 软件怎么用?
哪位高手如果知道是请告诉我一下,谢谢!
相关的贴子379214635相关的图贴
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 minecraft pe种子 的文章

随机推荐