fruit splashtop远程桌面 mania为什么到了49关 后面的都被云遮了不能继续闯关

《果汁飞溅狂欢(Fruit Splash Mania)》官网安卓版
v1.1.4.3g在手机上看
/ 休闲益智 /
/ 休闲益智 /
/ 休闲益智 /
/ 休闲益智 /
/ 休闲益智 /
《果汁飞溅狂欢(Fruit Splash Mania)》是一款水果连线游戏,在游戏中有各式各样的水果,你需要将相同品种的水果连接在一条线上,然后就将会看到水果爆裂果汁飞溅的场面,让人情不自禁的想到了美味果汁的香甜的口感,游戏画面感十足,喜欢的朋友赶紧下载体验吧~
果汁飞溅狂欢特色: - 120 多关水果爆破关卡,配对美味的柠檬、莓子和西瓜带来无穷乐趣! - 五大游戏模式易学难精,包括高分榜、解救水果和水果坠落! - 克服藤蔓、树桩、污泥等重重阻碍解救水果伙伴! - 炸弹和十字喷气枪等强力道具成就高分,争取每关三颗星! - 挑战
好友!排行榜上勇夺第一! - 探索多汁果林、可口花果山、甘美沙漠以及其他! - 完成挑战即可获得钥匙,赢取宝石、强化及其他! - 性能超凡!一流画质辅以精彩动画、动人音乐和专业音效! - 定期免费更新关卡、挑战和游戏模式!谜题无止尽!
《果汁飞溅狂欢(Fruit Splash Mania)》官网安卓版
下载帮助网侠手机站软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请点击网站底部在线QQ进行联系。
1.网侠手机站所有软件和游戏都经过严格安装检测,保证不会有任何病毒木马等信息,请大家放心使用;
2.大家在安装软件的时候注意每个步骤,注意包含安装插件信息,推荐使用下载本站软件以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.如果您觉得网侠还不错, 以便下一次的访问.
4.网侠QQ群:应用软件交流群: 手机游戏交流:4399游戏盒下载
当前位置:
果汁飞溅狂欢
果汁飞溅狂欢
Fruit Splash Mania
资费:免费
版本:1.1.8
语言:非中文
开发商:TeamLava, LLC
与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。需要 iOS 5.0 或更高版本。此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 进行优化。
打开二维码扫描软件,将手机摄像头对准网页上的二维码扫描即可。
iPhone截图
现在就来解开《果汁飞溅狂欢》的独特谜题。轻触屏幕即可连击水果,爆炸时果汁飞溅。120多个精心设计的水果爆破关卡,配对美味的柠檬、莓子和西瓜带来无穷乐趣。五大游戏模式易学难精,包括高分榜、解救水果和水果坠落。克服藤蔓、树桩、污泥等重重阻碍解救水果伙伴。炸弹和十字喷气枪等强力道具成就高分,争取每关三颗星。挑战Facebook好友,排行榜上勇夺第一。探索多汁果林、可口花果山、甘美沙漠以及其他。完成挑战即可获得钥匙,赢取宝石、强化及其他,性能超凡。一流画质辅以精彩动画、动人音乐和专业音效。定期免费更新关卡、挑战和游戏模式,谜题无止尽。
相关游戏推荐
大小:26.20M
大小:15.70M
大小:23.00M
大小:52.20M
大小:39.40M
大小:42.40M
大小:36.10M
大小:46.80M
大小:6.80M
大小:55.10M
大小:37.65M
大小:98.20M
大小:68.40M
大小:62.50M
大小:59.70M
大小:53.50M
大小:70.37M
大小:50.70M
大小:7.00M
大小:98.30M
更多精彩讨论请到
此游戏其他版本
打开二维码扫描软件,将手机摄像头对准网页上的二维码扫描即可。Fruit Splash Mania(TM) on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Fruit Splash Mania(TM) by TeamLava, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Fruit Splash Mania(TM)
By TeamLava
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Play the addictive new puzzle game from the makers of Candy Blast Mania, Jewel Mania and Bubble Mania! Take a bite into Fruit Splash Mania(TM) with its unique line-drawing puzzle gameplay! Match together festive Fruits that ripen into colossal combos! - PLAY through 300+ Levels of fruit-tastic fun as you match bushels of delicious lemons, berries, and watermelons!- MASTER five challenging gameplay modes, including High Score, Free The Fruit, and Fruit Drop!- BLAST your way past Vines, Stumps, and Doom Slime to free your Fruit friends!- BOOST your score with potent power-ups like the Bomb and the Cross Blaster. Earn three stars on every level!- CHALLENGE your Facebook friends! Climb your way up the Leaderboards to be the best puzzle player!- EXPLORE juicy jungles, mouth-watering mountains, delectable deserts, and more!- EARN keys from completing challenges to win Gems, Boosts, and more!- STELLAR performance with top-notch graphics, amusing animations, captivating music and expertly crafted sound effects!- FREE levels, obstacles and game modes added regularly! No pause to the puzzles!Fruit Splash Mania is FREE TO PLAY on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Please note that Fruit Splash Mania(TM) is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under “Allowed Content”. In addition, Fruit Splash Mania(TM) may link to social media services such as Facebook, and TeamLava will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.1.8
- Bug fixes- Performance improvements
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great game for iPad 1
Not to many games left to down load for the iPad 1. This a great game challenges are easy to very hard. It doesn't crash like most and the updates aren't leaving me not to play the game like most updates once I updated I have lost everything and can't open it like TITAN SLOT since the last update I can't open it. At least the programmers with game kept all of in mind to play this game. I would highly recommend this game for all ages and iPad 1 because there are not very many games left to play with an older system. Some of us can't buy the latest in technology when comes to tablets. This game is recommend for all ages I have been playing for the last year and never seem to get board with it which is awesome.
I really enjoy this game. However when it comes to buying more lives and moves, the cost is outrageous!! $0.99 for 22 gems and most times it costs more than 22 gems and you aren't earning them along the way. You can get another 120 for the low price of $4.99, and then the extras you can only use once, and the games makes you put them where it wants, and once you have used an item, like the fruit basket, you need more gems to use it again. There is one extra you can use, however it takes 21 hours for it to regenerate. So it is a costly and frustrating game once you get above level 50. Before that its lots of fun!
Lot's of fun but tied to other games.
I really like this game except it is tied to other games and to hit all the marks on the other game you have to go to certain levels on this one. That irritates me. I want to go at my own pace and do not always have time to do what is asked which slows down both games and may make me delete. I use an IPhone 5c and the game works well on it and except for the writers demanding I download all of their games this is a good game, but if you don't want to download 5 other games don't start this one.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.1.8Size: 40.3 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: TeamLava, LLCCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&755 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&16625 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
22 Gems$0.99120 Gems$4.9946 Gems$1.99250 Gems$9.99530 Gems$19.991400 Gems$49.99250 Gems$5.99250 Gems$7.99120 Gems$2.99120 Gems$3.99
More by TeamLava
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 splashtop2 的文章

随机推荐