为什么warframe更新不动的Directx11选不了

--&|&-----------------------------------------------27,956 readers682 users here now
Start A Discussion
Weekly Discussions
Subreddit Rules
Be excellent to each other
o Do not &name and shame&; witch hunts are not allowed.
Use the search bar, our , or the
before asking a question!
Imgur is preferred for image submissions and avoid using shortened links
When posting an event, mention the platform and delete it when the event is over
Content must be directly related to Warframe - title alone isn't good enough
Take tech support questions to the
Submit at:
for clan recruitment,
for image macros, and
for trading
o When posting links to the official forums,
What Link Flair Means
Discussions
User Creations
Bugs & Glitches
News & Events
Videos & Streams
Fluff & Off-Topic
Official Warframe Links
created by RIP SCRUFFY 2014 - 2014a community for 2 yearsRIP SCRUFFY 2014 - 2014DE Community Manager (DERebecca)┻━┻︵?\_(ツ)_/?︵ ┻━┻The Last of the FirstA Tiny Team of Tenno Traversing TowersFuck you, I'm a dragon[PS4/PC] Not [DE]ad yetPunch it 'til it stops movingwhat's this?This sponsored link is an advertisement generated with our .Use of this tool is open to all members , and for as little as $5.00 you can advertise in this area. This is a new ad format that we are currently testing. We often try new types of ads in a limited capacity. If you have feedback, please let us know in the .This area shows new and upcoming links. Vote on links here to help them become popular, and click the forwards and backwards buttons to view more.Enter a keyword or topic to discover new subreddits around your interests. Be specific!You can access this tool at any time on the  page.474849Discussion ()loading...1555657Fluff ()loading...2157158159Art ()loading...3&&&Art ()loading...4209210211Fluff ()loading...5192021Bug ()loading...6&&&Article ()loading...7151152153Fluff ()loading...8567News ()loading...9&&&Build ()loading...10121314Screenshot ()loading...11789Build ()loading...1291011Screenshot ()loading...13&&&Request ()loading...14303132Other ()loading...15&&&Screenshot ()loading...1691011Shoutout ()loading...17&&&Shoutout ()loading...18707172Bug ()loading...19194195196Fluff ()loading...20345Discussion ()loading...2191011Bug ()loading...22&&&Other ()loading...23&&&Suggestion ()loading...24345VOD ()loading...25345Question ()loading...helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2015 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.下了warframe求教一开始人物三选一有什么不同吗?_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:146,973贴子:
下了warframe求教一开始人物三选一有什么不同吗?
顺便问下女装山脉怎么搜不到?
相关的贴子0456324284相关的图贴
Bree Daniels
新手推荐咖喱棒
重点是第二句
可以看成三个职业,具体的自己看说明。
垃圾游戏老是crashed窝就是喷子 这游戏垃圾的一比
百度搜索:女装山脉
ZMRAXTNWGYZJ
我当时是用它下的,不知道还在不在,不在我再去看看……
搜到了请顺便私信我,最近在改造世界观
这游戏完全玩不来。。。不知道为什么,感觉刷刷刷刷的游戏做成这样真的没意思。。
刷图的游戏,三种战甲,属性技能不同
咖喱棒,属性很均衡
还是感觉咖喱棒好!!
重点是女装山脉吧
我选的咖喱棒,砍砍砍爽的一B就是我出BUG了12级还升不了段,进去升段就黑屏
第一个适合新手,开始较难要人代最好
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或warframe wiki要direct11么_百度知道
warframe wiki要direct11么
提问者采纳
关于warframe的wiki就是一组网页啊。使用浏览器就可以浏览,warframe这游戏本身不需要directX11吧额。,并且它优化非常好
其他类似问题
direct11的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1) Welcome! Please read our
before posting!
3) Tonight:
4) Den of Kubrow Bonus Weeks is
5) Blade and Gun Challenge is
Latest WARFRAME Builds
Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Directx 10
Started by
This topic is locked
101 replies to this topic
Warframe already supports DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 and with Update 14.5 we will be adding experimental support for DirectX 10.&&Last month when I was
I found that certain problems were much worse in DirectX 9 and looking at the telemetry I noticed a substantial number of users stuck using it:&It occurred to me that a lot of DirectX 9 players might actually have computers capable of running DirectX 10 even if they are not quite modern enough for DirectX 11. With this in mind I set out one Sunday afternoon to see how difficult it would be to add DirectX 10 support.&It turned out to be pretty easy: the trick was to not write a native DirectX 10 driver but instead add a mode to our existing DirectX 11 driver that makes it target downlevel hardware with a few features disabled (Runtime Tessellation and Shader Model 5).&&Currently the new driver mode is disabled by default but you can enable it in the launcher settings (it is just like the DirectX 11 option and will be grayed out if your computer does not support it).&If you are currently stuck in DirectX 9 mode I would really appreciate it if you could check to see if the DirectX 10 option is enabled for you and turn it on if you can -- it might make a few things run a little smoother -- especially shader upload hitches!&Note that if you are running Windows Vista which did not ship with DirectX 11 support you may need to install a few extra packages (see ).&Although I doubt there are many crashes that are exclusive to this new DirectX 10 mode it would not surprise me if there were a few. If you try it out and get crashes that do not occur in DirectX 9 (or 11) it would be very helpful to get the WAR number for the crash.&&For those of you who have not had the pleasure of getting a WAR number from a crash, here is how you get one:&
&Please try not to po it would be most helpful if you could only post crashes that are exclusive to DirectX 10 mode so that we can fix it up and get it turned on by default!&There other type of bug you might see is graphical glitches or errors that similarly only occur in DirectX 10 mode -- if you find these the best thing to do is to use F6 to take a screenshot (they end up in Warframe folder in your My Pictures folder). Bonus marks will be awarded for glitches that are verified to not occur in the other driver modes.&&I will be closely monitoring the effects of this DirectX 10 support for those who choose to opt- please use this thread to report your findings.&&NOTES & KNOWN-ISSUES:&a bug prevented this feature from actually working until update 14.5.1the High Dynamic Range option was not working in DirectX 10 or 11; if you had HDR disabled in DirectX 9 and switched to 10 or 11 you might have noticed that the bloom was more accentuated -- I've fixed this locally and a future hotfix will restore feature parity.
Kestral9999
FINALLY!!!
YourOgrelord
Edited by --DARUDE-SANDSTORM--, 27 August 2014 - 12:02 PM.
Doomsdayparade
Hopefully people appreciate this!
--Q--JoeTheBanshee
Great work, Glen!
noveltyhero
This is off-topic but nobody should use Windows Vista, that abomination hurt millions of people :'(
Sorry for that, on topic Directx 10 isn't too bad but between 11 and 9 I choose 9. Glenn will we get support for Directx12?
Will this be rolling out in the next patch/launcher?&
Also will DirectX 10 be visible to those who are able to run DirectX 11, or will it simply not be in the launcher settings? I'm asking since I don't see the option (although I am already able to run in DX11 mode).
Update 14.5 -- Soon ™
You can disable 11 in the launcher and enable 10 if you want to test it on a Dx11-capable card -- I've been doing this myself for the last few weeks to watch for bugs.
Aha. Sorry I missed the bit at the top of the post.
I'll definitely try it out once it's released, assuming that those who can run DX11 are able to uncheck DX11 and check DX10.
Awesome! I will gladly test this out on my GTX 295
PeanutMonster
U Y CRASH WARFRAME?!?!?!?
Glen is incredible!!!!
Hurray for devs!
9 does shader
10 and 11 do it in the background which will mean less hitches (aka: frame drops). I've also carefully benchmarked Warframe in both 9 and 11 side by side and there isn't a measurable performance difference (upload time aside) -- you can run 9 if you want but I think most people will have a better experience getting away from 9.
12 isn't available to the general public yet -- I'm sure we'll get there eventually but it's not going to be a easy Sunday-afternoon project.
Does that mean...Better performances for my low end laptop?... :D
Sweet. Glen still has some tricks up his sleeve :D
Reason I don't use DX11 is because it doesn't work with steam's overlay.
noveltyhero
Aha, thanks! By the way, sorry for mispelling name XD
Archistopheles
Glen, we need a special edition DirectX Fragor skin now. "Designed to smooth out the rough spots and flatten bugs"
I use DX11 and my steam overlay works
Using 64bit
Satinpuppies
Works for me.
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Email address:
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users list

我要回帖

更多关于 显卡不支持directx11 的文章