交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限40UID192323帖子狩魂0 在线时间546 小时
猥服出巡 Lv.4, 积分 833, 距离下一级还需 167 积分
UID192323积分833帖子精华0浮云2 猥币2545 汽油0
优秀会员【光辉事迹】
这是对优秀会员无声的褒扬! (在季度优秀会员评比中获得殊荣)
最速白金【光辉事迹】
某新游戏第一个达到白金,包含PSV以及PS3上面所有新游戏
PS4首发纪念【稀有成就】
首发购入PS4!真索饭!特爽!特NB!(参加PS4专区首发自爆活动,即可获得此成就)
全主机制霸之环【光辉事迹】
首先我要感谢我的把拔马嘛,还要感谢各种TV,感谢@#%&*…让我拥有现世代所有的游戏机。(PSP、PSV、NDS、3DS、PS3、XBOX360、WII、WII U、PS4、XBOX ONE)
正版党【光辉事迹】
不是咱要晒正版,实在是游戏太好玩(自曝拥有任意平台10款以上的正版游戏)
玩最大【稀有成就】
我是索狗,我自豪,特爽特牛逼!!(每月达标的PM组员)
Powered byto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Play Quintet
Downloadable Content For This Game
$24.98 USD
About This Game
Your orders, Captain?
You've always wanted to sit in a big captain's chair and shout, &More power to the shields!& and &Fire the torpedoes!& I have too, and this is why I built Quintet.
Quintet is a scifi cooperative, cross-platform, multiplayer, &crew& game where players work harmoniously to control the same ship. There are 5 roles: Captain, Helm, Tactical, Engineering and Science. How successful you are will depend on how well you all work together. You can play Quintet for hours for free and enjoy 20 playable ships online. There are 5 additional ships available with an upgrade.
Truly multiplatform - No one is left out!
Mac, PC, Linux, iOS, and Android can all play together on the same ships and in the same missions. The Captain can be on an iPhone with a Tactical officer on a Linux box with an Engineer on an Android tablet with a Science officer on a Mac.
No friends? No problem!
Quintet has one, two, three, four and five player ships. All the different ship types can all play together in the same scenarios. Quintet plays over the Internet so you can all play together even if you can't be in the same room. Easily drop in and drop out any time.
No Internet, no cry
Playing in offline mode or in LAN mode? You'll have access to everything (all scenarios and Trio ship too). Not sure if you want to upgrade? Just set the game to offline mode and try it out first! I figured this was the good Indie game developer thing to do.
Several game types
Quintet features lots of different scenarios for co-op and pvp game play. Work together to fend off a massive armada or have a 20-ship free-for-all. Upgraded version includes beloved game types such as Capture the Flag and King of the Hill (my hill is a polyhedron).
Always Fresh
I love working on this game. I update Quintet all the time. I'm constantly adding new features and new scenarios. Got an idea? Post your idea in the forum.
Intuitive controls
I wanted non-gamers to be able to play Quintet. I've simplified and streamlined the interface so you can drag in more friends of yours to play this crazy space game.
Control DMX and Philips HUE Lights
Get immersive! Quintet has a built in simple scripting language for controlling DMX lights and Philips HUE lights. You can trigger lights when you fire weapons or when the shields are hit.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
Minimum:
Minimum:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
5.4 hrs on record
Quintet is a fun cooperative experience, it's F2P strategy helps it grow and get more people involved with the game, and the 5/20$ expansions are completely optional.PROS
Co-op online multiplayer actually feels like flying a real spacecraft
5 races,4 types of ships(trio was OP, they added a price to that), 20 different machines of destrucionCons
Small bugs here and there
Inexperienced players, including myself. Easily fixable by adding a bigger tutorialIn the end this game deserves:4 pro crew members out of 5, best captain ever, and a mentor for 5th crew member #forthesakeofit
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
10/10Would ram Uss circle jerk again
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
Played this with my girlfriend, had fun.
Was this review helpful?
29 people found this review funny
0.7 hrs on record
Hey, did you like Artemis? Complex UI's and super hardcore learning curve? Space?
SPACE?!?yeah, probably a bit tough to grab and go, but grab a few friends and laugh like maniacs as you repeatedly fire off into nothingness while your helmsman decided that asteroid would make a great hood ornament. Science studies the bottom of their glass (what, you aren't drinking by now?) while engineering tries to turn everything around them into some trek scale metaphor.Definitely a party game if you have teamspeak, ABSOLUTELY a party game if you have drunk jackasses enough to fill a ship or two.10/10&I cannah get the rating any higher, captain!&
Was this review helpful?
3.4 hrs on record
It's a very cool concept of segmenting rolls and requiring communication between them. The game has a lot of potential to be one of the best space simulation games out there. However, at it's current state, that's all there is to do. Your captain tells you to go somewhere, you go there, there will be some static objects to shoot, you shoot them, there is probably a base there, you shoot it, you get absolutely nothing for doing this, and repeat the process.It was fun for about an hour, but once you realize that there is no objective, no salvage, no leveling, no money making, no exploring and no story, it all just falls apart. It was released 2 years ago after this review. I played it a year ago, but couldn't find anyone to even play with. There are people playing, but it still doesn't cut it as a game just yet. I look forward to this game and others, but it seems like it's another one that stuck in perpetual development until no one cares any more. I'll change my recommendation when the game is updated to the point of being more than a cool concept.
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
I backed this game on Kickstarter and it has come a long way. It is still a work in progress but if you play with friends it is very fun. It would be better with voice chat but you can use TeamSpeak. If you like Star Trek this is the game for you. Teamwork is a must. If your on a good ship with a good crew nothing is better. P.S. The DLC is just actually buying the game. The free version is just the demo (which is still fun). You can also play on your Iphone or Android and the players playing on Mobile can play on the same ships as the players on PC and Mac.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
2.5 hrs on record
I've been waiting for a game that did this kind of concept and, I think it did it pretty well. but the game still has a long ways to go but if the community grows bigger i'll try to be there every step of the way
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
Great base for a game, has a ton of potential and is really fun. All I would ask for is more meaning to the game than just going around and blowing up ships, heres some idea's
*Maybe like a point system with better costumization (but plz dont make it money based customization :D) *Different levels of control since the basic controls are too easy most of the time *In-game voice chat *Smoother and more zoomed out camera would be nice~This game is amazing~
Was this review helpful?
4.5 hrs on record
This is amazing!
No, there isn't really a story or a point as far as I can find in the free version.
But, if you get a couple friends together and all join the same ship, it's a blast! (no pun intended) I'd like to see more story line, maybe trading and such (that may be in the full version if you buy the DLC) but other than that, it's great!
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
GREAT GAME 9/10TIPS: Mouse wheel to change acceleration or use the on screen dial in the bottom right of the screen1,2,3 keys etc. to perform actions on right of srceen weapons, teleport etc. Q and E to roll (good for quicker turns) Use the menu in the top left of the screen (when captain?) to lock onto enemies - Weapon lock is conveyed in red text below each weapon with either &Lock& or the distance need to cover to attain lockMore to come!
Was this review helpful?
4.8 hrs on record
Great game, just needs voice chat and it would be perfect. 9.9/10
Was this review helpful?
2.6 hrs on record
We should send this to Webster so that they can put it under the dictionary definition of &fantastic&
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
This is a LOT of fun to play with a group of friends! The user interface is a bit difficult to get used to, but it's still quite enjoyable!
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
im really loving this game, took me a while to get used to the controls, as it does just drop you straight in it. i got it eventually, and im doing well as an engineer. its good to play when you got a little bit of time, i can nip on and play for a bit, just a small game that i can play when im bored, and when im not bored i can play along with friends, even better
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
6.9 hrs on record
This game beats all simulation games.It does.It really does.Play it. Kick all the ???.
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
After MONTHS I waiting... Finally on steam! No need to update regularly by myselfGood Graphic And Low MemoryOffline with bots, LAN with friends and Online MMO modeEverybody equal....F2PTry this, you won't regret...
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
&solo ship&fight quintet&1v1 me ???&rekt10/10 would get rekt againAnyway quintet gud. Download it, support it
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
This game is so much fun for all the Trekkie nerds out there and is a good way to bond, blasting alien ships outta the sky. This game is far from finished but its hilarious.
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
10/10 would eject and kill former crew again
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
This game would be really good if it had any sort of market or levelling system at all and the game screen wouldn't break as soon as you warp to a new sector or die. It would be fun but it is a game that requires the cooperation and communication of the whole ship. And as you can expect from a F2P game, that is exactly what you don't get. Stay away.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Quintet
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Feb, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &扫描关注游侠网
热门资讯排行
精品手机游戏
热门游戏专题
赛车游戏(中文)
第一人称射击FPS(中文)
动作游戏ACT(中文)
小游戏在线玩

我要回帖

更多关于 steam怎么移动游戏 的文章