游戏风云dota纪录片介绍dota选手特写时的音乐

游戏风云放DOTA时的音乐是_百度知道
游戏风云放DOTA时的音乐是
提问者采纳
《live from sydney to vegas》   发行年; to be your laaaadayyy   I think I'   Changin's girl   Thas why you dont believe my lies and to quick to resent   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   We try'm craaazayyy tryin&#39:2006  歌曲歌词  Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   We try' got outta hand you start yellin' craaaazay   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   Girl our love is dyin   Why can's say and do   I love you boo I love you to   I miss you alot I miss you even more thas why I flew you out when we were on tour   But then somethin's forget the past   And let's part before you could make it last   Why is it that you just lose control   every time we agree on takin' to get you to listen   To be mad at each other has become out tradition   You yell I yell everybody yells   We got neighbors across the street sayin'n to take it slow but we still losin're damn right   Cuz I heard them lame dame excuses just yesterday   That was a different thing   No it ain't   That was a different thing   No it ain't   That was a different thing   It was the same damn thing   Same ass excuses   Boy you' to be your laaaadayyy   I think I' craaaazay   Girl me and you was just fine ya know   We wine's goin&#39:闭嘴   演唱:back eye peas   专辑;m craaazayyy tryin's start this new plan   Why Cuz it'm goin' ( WHO THE HELL )   Who the hell what the hell'm craaazayyy tryin' for another transition   Goin'd and dinned   did them things that couples do when in love ya know   walks on the beach and stuff ya know   Things that lova' the love that you be givin' into submission   Tryin' control   Ya we try to make it work but its still is the worst   And I't you stop tryin   I never been a quitah   But I do deserve betta   Believe me I will do bad   Let're tired of the things they say   You' craaaazay   Why do we gotta move so fast   lova'n to take it slow but we still losin' control   Ya we try to make it work but its still is the worst   And I' to be your laaaadayyy   I think I' control   Ya we try to make it work but its still is the worst   And I'm goin' why I was gripmans   Even though I had legitamate reasons(o sh*t)   You know I have to make them dividends(o sh*t)   How could you trust the private eye' down   To much of the bickering kill it with the sound   Shut up just shut up shut up   Shut up just shut up shut up   We try&#39  歌曲信息  歌曲名;n to take it slow but we still losin&#39:shut up   中文译名; up your livin'm goin's the same old routine   And then next week I hear them scream   Girl I know you're usless   Whhoooaaaa   Shut Up Just Shut Up Shut Up   Shut Up Just Shut Up Shut Up   Shut Up Just Shut Up Shut Up   Shut Up Just Shut Up Shut Up   Shut Up Just Shut Up Shut Up   Shut Up Just Shut Up Shut Up   Shut Up Just Shut Up Shut Up   Shut Up Just Shut Up Shut Up   Stop the talking baby Or I start walking baby   Why Cuz it' it slow   So why does it havta be so dmn tough   Cause fools like us could never get enough of love   Showin&#39
播回放时那首呢?
提问者评价
不是这首 是she loves me or not 我找到了 谢了
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
dota的相关知识
其他2条回答
DOTA风云很多期的!!!
很多,最近的有shut up!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁现在dota第三季的比赛在游戏风云中,比完回放时的音乐是什么吗_百度知道
现在dota第三季的比赛在游戏风云中,比完回放时的音乐是什么吗
提问者采纳
slience-Madam Adam与famous -Puddle Of Mudd
其他类似问题
dota的相关知识
其他2条回答
Decadence这是开场曲 Nickelback的animals animals 你去游戏风云“G联赛第二季DOTA replay BGM1” 02 Superheroes -- Edguy 试听 推荐
是super heroes是Edguy唱的别找错了有很多人都有这首歌我一开始就找错了。。。昨天刚找到的。游戏风云的歌都满好听的~ 采纳我哦 。希望你能够找到答案
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁游戏风云 dota2背景音乐_百度知道
游戏风云 dota2背景音乐
就是海涛他们解说时候背景放的那个曲子 不是replay !! 很神圣的感觉
有个女声 啊啊啊啊啊的
提问者采纳
你都不说是哪一期
而且女声哼唱的很多啊 不过根据你说的线索 推测是strength of a thousand men 你自己搜搜看是不是你要找的
电视上看到的 DOTA2线下八强赛 TongFu vs DT 那场
中间原来有个女声哼唱的一个曲子 感觉特别震撼的那种感觉 不知道叫啥啊...
strength of a thousand men,不是这个吗,你搜搜看
可里面没有女声。。
中间有啊,1分16秒开始,一个女声,啊啊啊的
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢谢!!!
其他类似问题
游戏风云的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1212sfsdfdsfhh
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求游戏风云dota REPLAY 时 的音乐 游戏风云的论坛上我没找到 希望你们帮个忙_百度知道
求游戏风云dota REPLAY 时 的音乐 游戏风云的论坛上我没找到 希望你们帮个忙
我想感觉 跟那个一样
提问者采纳
Shut Up_SimplePlanshe loves me not_paparoach在G迷之家中有属于置顶帖。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
dota的相关知识
其他3条回答
对~这个我也在找,有的大大帮个忙发下
我有 别人给的
要的留邮箱 我:
去问117去,回放音乐都是小荣负责的,一般都会发出来的,等几天就有了
我怎么问他啊
上论坛,去他的板块,等等他就会发出来,不用急,每次都会发的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁游戏风云dota背景音乐
游戏风云dota背景音乐
记得是有女声的在里面,最新的
你好楼主 最近的话 我看的时候录像回放的音乐是superhero,开局使用的音乐是why do you love me superheros下载地址 歌名 superheros歌手名 edguy 专辑名 rocket ride 完整歌词 City lights are calling Slowly coming back to life Speeding in the fast lane Mama let us waste no time Devil in the doorway Selling any kind of hell We're just coming out to play the game. We never cry for love - We're superheroes We are back where we belong We never cry for pain - We're superheroes Make a stand where we belong Way to long I've tried to be What I could never be For too long you've rolled the dice But you can't control me I ain't talking 'bout romance You may fiddle, I may dance Anyway it's a just game we play. We never cry for love - We're superheroes We are back where we belong We never cry for pain - We're superheroes Make a stand where we belong - We're superheroesYou gotta move to stay alive We're gonna rock the bash tonight .Cry for love - We're superheroes We are back where we belong. We never cry for love - We're superheroes We are back where we belong We never cry for pain - We're superheroes Make a stand where we belong - We're superheroes
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 游戏风云dota纪录片 的文章

随机推荐