求大神给个网站你懂的科DC的A.R.G.U.S.

G.U.I.T.A.R.+ on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download G.U.I.T.A.R.+ by Nick Culbertson, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
G.U.I.T.A.R.+
By Nick Culbertson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
G.U.I.T.A.R. for the iPhone/iCoverBandCheck out G.U.I.T.A.R. in action!
Just five minutes with G.U.I.T.A.R. and you'll see why it leaves other mobile instruments in the dust.
As musicians, we are always looking for new things to inspire us to create.
G.U.I.T.A.R. does just that.
It is more than just a picture of a guitar that plays a few chords.
This app combines In-depth music theory with real world mobile playability in a low latent, easy to use interface.
Here's how it works:
The G.U.I.T.A.R. interface starts with picking a key.
Each key has 9 default chords to play (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,3flat, and 7flat).
When your finger selects a chord, a flying button menu follows you to give each chord alternative variations (sus, add9, 7's, Bass 5th, invert, Major/minor, and a mute option).
If you don't feel like fooling around with the floating menu don't worry,
G.U.I.T.A.R.'s default chords are designed to work together within each key using droning notes.
(For more info on how to play check out the video tutorial).
This App Includes:- 5 Guitars- Realistic sound samples and response- 2 modes for jamming (strum/tap)- Bass guitar blend option- Chords, keys, and a multitude of voicings- Right and Left hand layouts- Tons of chord variationsYou'll be picking out your favorite tunes in no time.Enjoy and check us out on Youtube!!! -
Mad Calf Apps---------------------------------- NOTE: No Sound? Go into the settings on your device, select "sounds" and toggle your sound ON then OFF then ON again. Try this even if you don't think your device is currently muted. Click the "Developer Website" link below for a great article explaining how your device could be partially muted. //using-the-ipads-side-switch-settings-to-bring-back-the-sound-in-your-app/ ---------------------------------- Follow us @MadCalfApps on Twitter & Facebook to get news, updates, and a FREE APP every Thursday!
What's New in Version 1.9
- New Icon- Added iPhone 5 screen layout Follow us @MadCalfApps on Twitter & Facebook to get news, updates, and a FREE APP every Thursday!Thanks & Enjoy, Nick
iPhone Screenshot
Customers Also Bought
$1.99Category: Version: 1.9Size: 21.8 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Nick CulbertsonCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
More iPhone Apps by Nick Culbertson
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.新52邪恶永恒:广目组_新52邪恶永恒:广目组漫画_新52邪恶永恒:广目组在线漫画_Forever Evil - A.R.G.U.S.漫画 - 动漫屋
大量漫画等您来发掘,如果喜欢请
热门搜索:
你可以注册一个帐号,并以此登录与动漫屋的动漫网友共同交流!
当前您的搜索条件是:&&&&
更新时间:
选择漫画类型
选择漫画地区
<div id="index_right" class="fll" style="margin-bottom:10">
相关漫画推荐
状态:连载中
状态:已完结
您可能还喜欢看
漫画地区:
漫画作者:
讨论专区:
漫画类型:
漫画人气:10点
漫画状态:连载中
阅读顺序:从右向左
最新章节:新52邪恶永恒:广目组2
更新时间: 10:09:25
新52邪恶永恒:广目组漫画简介
邪恶永恒事件主要故事线建议阅读顺序(现有)
01 邪恶永恒#1 夜幕降临
02 邪恶永恒(支线) 正义联盟#23.4 超级恶人秘社
03 邪恶永恒#2 沟中之鼠
04 邪恶永恒 阿克汉姆之战#1 蝙蝠侠死亡行军
05 邪恶永恒 无
新52邪恶永恒:广目组漫画说明:“VOL/卷”为漫画单行本,“CH/话”为漫画杂志连载,之间并没有缺页!在漫画库里搜索更多
第2话-第1话
漫画排序:
今日:0,昨日:0,总计2篇主题,2个回复新52邪恶永恒:广目组版块
漫画交流区
14:50:20[点评]
请选择分类
你需要登录后才可以发表新帖 &&|&&
新52邪恶永恒:广目组漫画来自网友分享和上传,以便漫画爱好者研究新52邪恶永恒:广目组3 画法技巧和构图方式。若喜欢新52邪恶永恒:广目组漫画,请支持购买正版!若侵犯到您的权益,请立即删除。Copyright (C)
动漫屋 All rights reserved 浙ICP备号-5加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
商品编号:
京 东 价:
在线客服:服务支持:
A.R.G.U.S.
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
"So begins DC's biggest crossover since the start of the New 52, with quite literally every bad guy and gal taking over their hero's title for the month."&NEWSARAMA
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜Forever Evil: A.R.G.U.S. #1 Review - IGN
by Jesse Schedeen
It speaks to how well Forever Evil is unfolding that DC is launching a third tie-in mini-series and I still look forward to it with some anticipation. A.R.G.U.S. certainly has its niche carved out, as it's one of the only tie-ins to focus on heroes in this increasingly villainous storyline. It was worrisome to see that the originally solicited creative team was replaced by a new team. But at least on the writing end, A.R.G.U.S. is in fine hands with .
With Amanda Waller dealing with her own struggles in Suicide Squad, it falls on Steve Trevor to carry the burden of leadership in this book. Gates spends nearly as much time fleshing out Trevor's past, his relationship with Wonder Woman, and how that led to his role within A.R.G.U.S. It's nothing terribly new or groundbreaking, but it's executed well and lends a nice personal touch to the story. That said, I could have done without the pointless Obama appearance in the flashbacks. Presidential cameos are nearly always pointless and always serve to date a comic a few years down the road.
The present day material nicely builds a sense of tension as Trevor struggles to regroup and go on the offensive with staggeringly limited resources. None of the other agents in this story stand out yet (Etta Candy is the only other agent with any real dialogue), but at least Trevor is able to carry the conflict alone for now. And a handful of scenes suggest that this series will have a legitimate part to play in the larger Forever Evil saga.
Unfortunately, this issue isn't much of a looker. It's a bad sign when a first issue features three different pencillers. 's work in the flashbacks is solid, but the rest of the issue cycles between
and ' pages at random. Their styles clash. The characters barely have any consistency to them, and Etta might as well be a different character entirely on every page. Nor does the art improve much when the agents storm the White House and engage a group of villains. The single-page spread of Trevor being held in a body lock while Deathstroke slashes at his knife makes no visual sense.
There's little reason to suspect this book's visual woes will improve, but hopefully Gates writing will ensure A.R.G.U.S. is worth following.
Jesse is a writer for various IGN channels. Allow him to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket by , or .
Jesse Schedeen
by Jesse Schedeen
Latest IGN Videos
Please enable JavaScript to view the
300 watching now
255 watching now
107 watching now
75 watching now
26 watching now
25 watching now
22 watching now
20 watching now在这里读最好的美文,看精彩的八卦!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读数:1528
最后更新于:
尼克&塔拉贝将出演《绿箭侠》第7集和第8集,饰演DC反派回旋镖队长,同时和《闪电侠》有剧情交叉。
中间为尼克&塔拉贝  时光网讯 《绿箭侠》第三季已于10月8日回归,尼克&塔拉贝已加入CW漫画改编剧《绿箭侠》第三季,他将出演第7集和第8集,而第8集时长2小时,同时和《闪电侠》有剧情交叉。  塔拉贝将饰演迪格&哈克尼斯,即DC反派回旋镖队长。在漫画中,回旋镖队长是闪电侠的敌人,加入过自杀敢死队,以特制的回旋镖为武器。在《绿箭侠》中,哈尼克斯是前A.R.G.U.S特工,身手不凡,但十分渴望复仇自己的前上司。  曾出演过《星际迷航》系列的塔拉贝,也是第三位加入《绿箭》的《斯巴达克斯》演员,前两位分别是饰演斯莱德&威尔逊(Slade Wilson)/丧钟的马努&贝内特(Manu Bennett),以及饰演妮莎(Nyssa)的卡特丽娜&洛(Katrina Law)。*链接*漫画中的DC反派回旋镖队长  &反派回旋镖队长&乔治&迪格&哈克尼斯出生在澳大利亚的Kurrumburra。他的母亲贝蒂.哈克尼斯暗中与驻扎在澳大利亚的一名美军士兵Wiggin有染,在与伊恩&哈克尼斯结婚后,贝蒂生下了乔治。Wiggin返回美国,并从军队退役。后来他在中城玩具公司成为一个成功的推销员。当伊恩&哈克尼斯得知了事情的真相后,开始极度厌恶乔治。成年后的乔治开始使用回旋镖进行犯罪,因抢劫杂货店被抓后乔治被赶出了家。在母亲的帮助下乔治.哈克尼斯来到中城寻找他真正的父亲。此时乔治的父亲W.W.威金斯正试图推广他的新玩具回旋镖。他为乔治提供了一份工作,让他穿着回旋镖主题的服装担当威金斯玩具有限公司的新吉祥物&回旋镖队长&,乔治欣然接受。可是好景不长,中城的人将回旋镖队长视作一个笑话,威金斯的事业开始走下坡路,并拒付乔治薪水。绝望的乔治利用自己投掷回旋镖的技能开始犯罪,与闪电侠巴里.艾伦发生冲突。在巴里.艾伦死后,回旋镖队长停止了犯罪,加入了自杀小队以换取对他罪行的赦免。
共获得金币 0
共获得金币 0
使用(可批量传图、插入视频等)
&&Ctrl + Enter 快速发布
热门推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神p图 的文章

随机推荐