to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Packages that include this game
Buy Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Includes 2 items:
Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
$9.99 USD
Buy Counter-Strike Complete
Includes 5 items:
Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source
$14.99 USD
Buy Counter-Strike 1 Anthology
Includes 5 items:
Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Ricochet
$14.99 USD
Buy Valve Complete Pack
Includes 24 items:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Half-Life, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life: Source, Ricochet, Deathmatch Classic
$99.99 USD
"Still fantastic after all these years. The game that molded a generation."
About This Game
Play the world's number 1 online action game. Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly popular team-based game. Ally with teammates to complete strategic missions. Take out enemy sites. Rescue hostages. Your role affects your team's success. Your team's success affects your role.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum: 500 mhz processor, 96mb ram, 16mb video card, Windows XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Recommended: 800 mhz processor, 128mb ram, 32mb+ video card, Windows XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Minimum: OS X
Snow Leopard 10.6.3, 1GB RAM, 4GB Hard Drive Space,NVIDIA GeForce 8 or higher, ATI X1600 or higher, or Intel HD 3000 or higher Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Minimum: Linux Ubuntu 12.04, Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz, 1GB Memory, nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeaon HD (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1, 4GB Hard Drive Space, OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Community-Made Mods For this game
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
63 people found this review funny
86.8 hrs on record
Every server is spanish or french.I can now fluently swear in both languages 9/10
Was this review helpful?
48 people found this review funny
7,287.8 hrs on record
Ruined my life.
Was this review helpful?
12 people found this review funny
2,979.9 hrs on record
Well, look at my hours played you can already tell if it's a good game or not. (YES IT IS)
Was this review helpful?
47 people found this review funny
10.6 hrs on record
best sequal to pokemon since skyrim
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
507.9 hrs on record
Counter-Strike: Ok, after 9 years of unlimited fun with friends, I have finally quit counter strike. Counter strike, in all of its versions, its just a great FPS game that anyone can enjoy it. Its a great game and all, you just cant stop playing it, you can just sit and play with your friends for days with out stoping. The huge weaoponary option you can choose and the smooth and sound of the game, its just f*cking addicting. With this games I've met so many different people and unique friends. This game is literally G(OLD). To all the young players who are looking for a good cheep and fun game to play with their friends, I highlly recommend on this. I've got (with steam record) 2,484hrs record in counter strike IN TOTTAL,,, and who knows how many more hrs in a non official steam version of this game.... Great Game. GG WP.And too all the people who will keep playing this game, all I can say, as always,
GL & HF &3
Was this review helpful?
15 people found this review funny
6.6 hrs on record
Play better than admin and you will be banned because you are hacking.10/10 will rekt admin again.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
65.7 hrs on record
This game is unlike the other counter strike games.This game requires a different type of skill.You have to become used to the recoil each weapon has.You also have to become familiar with the different advantage points of each map.I personally think this is the best counter-strike game.
Was this review helpful?
3,001.7 hrs on record
First of all its my first online game ever. I was very young and i was playing with my friends LAN matches sometimes for fun sometimes with bets the loser treats refreshments. xD This game its the reason that i maked my mum to buy me a PC to playing this game at my home. With the time i learn how to modding on CS 1.6 servers,plugins and more stuffs about PC. After this i learn how to aim on the enemy head, how to fire inside the walls, how to hear someone with his steps and HOW TO FIGHT!!! I have played many FPS(First Person Shooter) Games that they called me hacker of my fast killing.I had so fyckin good and bad moments on that game that i will not forget never.For others its only a game for me it was MY LIFE! This wasnt a review but a little story.SO COUNTER-STRIKE FTW ??????ES!!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
655.6 hrs on record
I don't like because Steam blocked redirections from server to server. I know that people using it to slowhack, but now... servers with redirection are unusefull.. Also, VAC not working good for Counter-Strike 1.6. Maybe it could be good for some update, or something... I can give you anything you need for it.Contact me.Kinds and Regards,drag1c.
Was this review helpful?
6,128.8 hrs on record
old school
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
16.9 hrs on record
I've never met so many Brazilians in my life! 10/10
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
3.4 hrs on record
omg this cases skol shotings b& it plz nvm it cool game play it dont shot ppl in the irl tho guns r bad m'kay
Was this review helpful?
145.3 hrs on record
This game is just amaizing. If you have a game with cheaters then change the server with admins that actualy do stuff right like cs.kopideja.lvYes The graphics are outdated and the physix may make no sense but this is what started it all... If you havent played this and you play other CS games then you know nothing about this game... Buy it play it and enjoyFor me this game is more fun than CS:GO or CS:S because its calssic and was a my favorite childhood game10/10
Was this review helpful?
1,525.8 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Harder than CSGO
Was this review helpful?
14.2 hrs on record
Old good game never dies.I remember first time playing this game when I was in elementary school. Hiding teacher to play this game with friends is very fun, you should let your kid have experiences like this.
Was this review helpful?
104.5 hrs on record
Wordless.... very very good.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
665.2 hrs on record
Old But Gold
Was this review helpful?
293.4 hrs on record
Old but gold.
Was this review helpful?
1,526.7 hrs on record
How to end your life Step 1 - Download this game done .
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Title: Counter-Strike
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Nov, 2000
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike Complete
Counter-Strike 1 Anthology
Valve Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &steam激活 V社 正版 CS完全大包 含 CSGO 反恐精英大包 全集 全球攻势
原价:189.00
销量 :36件
相关商品推荐
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
//产品参数//
产品名称:pc游戏-反恐精英
品牌: V社 游戏名称: 反恐精英 游戏类型: FPS第一人称射击 语种分类: 简体中文 游戏版本: 简装版
//宝贝评价//
同类商品推荐
//关于购买//
收到商品后有任何不满,不联系店主解决,就给予中评、差评的,一律投诉恶意评价。恶意退款的、恶意中评、差评的,卖场均视为黑名单成员,并一律差评并坚决投诉到底。
//退换货问题//
本店为淘宝网认证商家,所有产品支持七天无理由退换货,购买产品,自签收之时开始(快递官网签收时间为准),七天内,对产品不满意,不喜欢等,在不影响第二次销售的情况下,都可以退换货,你没有确认配件是完好无损、全新原装、一切功能完好之前请不要拆封!请一定记得,如若不然,本店概不退货;
//签收提醒//
买家签收时需本人签收或者委托第三方签收,请买家签收时务必查看外包装是否完整,如有破损,明显挤压变形等,检查所购买商品数量和外观问题,如有问题请立刻联系我们或者拒绝签收,一旦签收了就是默认收到的东西是完好无缺的,如有损失只能由买家自己承担!
//相关标签//
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
购买后返利
copyright&2010- 增值电信业务经营许可证: & &server3&&&&&&当前位置:&gt
一淘网为您找到csgo 大包产品的详细资讯,实时报价,价格行情,csgo 大包商品分类,论坛问答/求购等信息。您还可以找女包大包,真皮女包大包,单肩包女大包等相关产品信息。
增值电信业务经营许可证:浙B2-

我要回帖

更多关于 csgo下载 的文章

随机推荐