respawnables台球如何瞄准放大瞄准

Respawnables on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Respawnables by Digital Legends Entertainment, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Respawnables
By Digital Legends Entertainment
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Run, shoot, laugh and respawn!Join the fun with this trigger-happy, action packed, third person shooter.Play Offline or Online for FREE for endless hours of fun: complete challenges, join a team, or just kill them ALL! …you are NOT expendable, you are… RESPAWNABLE! “Win or lose, Respawnables is still an incredibly fun and addicting shooter” -
“Respawnables is a perfect fit for smartphones and tablets” -
“Action packed, fast paced gameplay in Respawnables” - FAAD ---Offline Missions Mode ---- More than 185 single missions to complete- Fast paced gameplay for brisk fun - Short battles for entertainment on the go--- Online Multiplayer Modes ---- Seamless connection and matchmaking- Two modes: Free For All & Team VS - WiFi and 3G/4G connections enabled --- Make it your own ---- 60+ customization items with attributes- 30+ killer weapons- Progressive skill tree- Gadgets and boosters- Various maps--- More Awesome Features ---- Superb quality 3D cartoon style- Colorful retina display graphics- Ultra smooth controls - Fast paced with an amazingly funny vibe- Offline & Online playing modes- Lots of mix-&-match content to unlock- Sharing via Twitter or Facebook available - Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements - Log in to Game Center and/or Facebook to play with your friends - Please note - - This is a universal App and requires iOS 4.3 or later - Works with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th & 4th gen) and the iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina display, iPad Mini, New iPad with Retina display, iPad 2 & iPad - Log in with your Game Center account to play on multiples devices and for online profile support- This game is free to play, but extra content can be purchased with real money, to restrict in-app purchases adjust the settings on your device- Supports Game Controllers made for iPhone and iPod touch. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iPod touch (5th generation)----- MORE CONTENT COMING SOON! -----
What's New in Version 2.9.0
Let’s get together and care for the planet… It’s Earth Day!Join the event and use the recommended weapons and gadgets to rank up as the best planet protector and win lots of prizes for FREE!Check out the newest gadget: the Shockwave Grenade. This powerful grenade sticks to the target and eliminates your enemies with a powerful blast.Want to try the newest AirSoft SMG and Dual AirSoft SMG weapons? These exclusive event weapons are only for the best planet protectors out there. Play the event and win them for FREE!The Protector’s Kit is all you need to save the planet and win the event. This limited-time offer bundle includes the Shockwave Launcher, a weapon that will help you get tons of point during the event, and the A.S.P. full-body Armor that neutralizes 70% of the damage received by energy weapons!-- Thank you all for your support, new updates and events coming soon!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Free 4 all ???
Let free 4 all ??? win by kills not points thanks for making
the noisy cricket a 2 shot kill now I can play with my favorite weapon and next update can u add all the old event weapons and armor to the shop cause I really want the hunter rifle but I saving my real money to buy a ps vita so can yall add old the events weapons and armor to the shop please and please fix the glitches next event can yall add a weapon that throw knife please and please add more days to the event cause this is the hardest event ever and I still on tier 4 add some days please and
the next event can we win a free snow ball luncher please and please make easy and please add more days cause this events hard just cause people been using some glitch to win the event faster that don't mean to make this event hard I am try my best to win this event don't make other people suffer cause some people us a glitch u should just nerf the glitch please make the event easy and please add a event that we can win a snow ball luncher and a new armor that we can win for free no bundle
please let people play the event without a bundle unless it's a kind of hard event like the Chinese New Year's event please add more days y do the duel air soft SMG have a scope and can't sniper it with it let us sniper with it and add more damage
It's a shame
Man what happened to this game?! I used to be addicted to it. Made in-app purchases and everything. First they made it online only. Very upsetting seeing as how I only have wifi at home and I played it everywhere. Second it started dropping me from every online game. Then the final straw it started taking ten sometimes twenty minutes to load. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Multiple updates. Eventually I reset my phone and tried again which led me to this review. I sat here for fifteen minutes trying to play this game and it still won't load. Please fix these issues and I will come running back to play this game.
Challenges to hard
I love this game, and I enjoy the special event challenges. But my reason for writing this is because the challenges are just too hard for anyone below level 30. In every earth day challenge I've joined, I have been playing with level 50's and it's not a challenge, it's a massacre. How am I supposed to win if I can't get points faster than I loose them!?!?!?! I want a tiered challenge system for the next challenge update. And I sure many will agree with me. I've been in games that have had 5 level 50 s in one game and I'm the lowest. FIX IT FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.9.0Size: 90.3 MBLanguages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, SpanishSeller: Digital Legends Entertainment SLFrequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&374 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&15109 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Little Extra Gold$2.99Big Fortune$9.99The New Rich$4.99Pots of Gold$19.99Bank Deposit
$4.99Money Case$9.99Extra Payday$2.99URBAN OPS PACK$6.99MIB Noisy cricket$14.99The Great Deal$19.99
More by Digital Legends Entertainment
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Ios版Respawnables最新版本怎么刷金块?没越狱_百度知道
Ios版Respawnables最新版本怎么刷金块?没越狱
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
那就刷不出来,自己慢慢玩吧
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁无敌士兵 Respawnables道具如何获得
无敌士兵 Respawnables
更新时间:
下载:3,269次
平台:IPhone
iPad mini2 无敌士兵 Respawnables 道具如何获得
的道具如何获得?什么,你还在纠结如何获得道具这么简单的问题?这可就别怪小编说你笨了啊!唉,可是我又是一个这么好的人,还是告诉你吧,首先要来九游下载游戏!进入游戏后要去闯关打怪,打赢了就能获得道具啦!
请选择品牌
请选择机型mini2
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad mini2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的无敌士兵 Respawnables攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
《Respawnables》的游戏机制与大部分同类射击游戏接近,在单人模式中你需要对抗海量Bots的火力进攻,并通过完成各种迷你任务来赚取经验值和金钱。游戏采用3D卡通作为主画面,其细腻的卡通渲染效果是本作的亮点所在,战斗过程中各种搞笑耍宝的画面层出不穷,令人捧腹不已。本作提供了多达15种武器供玩家选择,包括散弹枪、狙击步枪、榴弹发射器和机枪等,玩家可以在升级后使用这些强力武器,或者大可以直接利用内购进行解锁。同时,超过100场单人任务的关卡设定,大大的丰富了游戏的可玩性。另外游戏中还存在一个纸娃娃系统,玩家可以利用各种配饰装扮自己的橘色,除了改变外形以外,不同的配饰还能够提供相应的属性加成。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了无敌士兵 Respawnables道具如何获得的用户还看了:
关于iPad mini2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPad mini 2是ipad mini的升级版,其屏幕分辨率将提升至,而屏幕尺寸维持不变。第二代iPad mini的分辨率将和iPad 4达到了同一水平。根据称苹果正在为新第一代的iPad mini测试Retina视网膜屏幕。同时国内媒体也传出消息称苹果正在测试第二代iPad mini面板,iPad mini 2极有可能搭载OGS(One Glass Solution)技术的Retina萤幕。iPad mini2手机用户可通过九游下载。Respawnables
Respawnables
综合评分:
奔跑,射击,欢笑和重生!快来体验这款诙谐幽默、紧张刺激的第三人称射击游戏吧离线或在线都可免费无限畅玩:完成挑战、组队参战或者只为消灭所有人!…you are NOT expendable, you are… RESPAWNABLE!★★★ 离线任务模式 ★★★
有一些缺陷,比如一开始游戏时多人模式没有最新版本给卡了,还有多人模式万圣节的糖果任务太难!
其他帐号登录:
为此应用打分:
请填写评论内容
(通过iTunes下载)
应用相关文章
大家都在玩
热门苹果应用
古印加祖玛
我的世界(Minecr
部落冲突(Clash
朵拉智力拼图
鳄鱼小顽皮爱洗澡