mod pizza京东是什么时候成立的的

Maple Valley | MOD Pizza
This site is much better with javascript enabled&
Thanks for visiting
We no longer support outdated browsers. Maybe you&d like to .
Tell us three things about yourself that no one else knows.
I grew up in San Bernardino, California. I have been playing the guitar since I was 11. I am married to my best friend, Misty Barnard and have 2 amazing sons, Haiden (4) and Michael (3).
What’s your favorite thing in the world (besides MOD)?
My favorite thing in the world is music. Listening and playing.
What do you listen to when you want to kick back?
When I’m relaxing I like to listen to new music and discover new bands and groups. My favorites to listen to are Avenged Sevenfold (my favorite band of all time), All That Remains and all kinds of metal bands. I also find rap to be relaxing (tech n9ne, Eminem, Jay-Z).
Meet the Mod Boss
"My MOD is a Calexico with bacon, spicy ranch and extra gorgonzola"
Featured Pizza
White Sauce, Garlic, Mozzarella, Canadian Bacon, Roasted Asparagus西雅图全部美食中排第90名
前10位点评有双倍穷币奖励哦~
一家连锁的披萨快餐店,以一人份,一个价,料任加,脆薄皮和木炭烤闻名。做薄饼披萨。在西雅图有非常多家分店。可以刷卡,接受预订,有户外座位。
营业时间:
周一至周五 10:30 - 20:00;周六 11:00 - 19:00;周日 11:00 - 18:00
1302 6th Ave (between Union St & University St)
Seattle, WA 98101
206-332-0200
所属分类:
去过这里的穷游er还喜欢去
/link?url=xSJo526cZCKK-aPqezDwAxjnn0VVufNGoGEAQzjUfat_sg6tEWv70IO7doBWPWgEgA7RtvGjllpMqLHJNeMHJ_0 Shares&& 24 Reads
MOD Pizza to Expand Brand to East Coast and Midwest in 2015
Opening in Philadelphia Market in March
SEATTLE, WA - (d - January 21, 2015) - MOD Pizza will substantially increase its footprint in the U.S. with company and partner expansion throughout the East Coast and Midwest in 2015. The original super fast pizza brand will open its first East Coast store in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania in March. By the end of 2015, MOD will be operating over 90 stores across 13 markets in the U.S. - Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Illinois, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
"We are really excited to be expanding the MOD brand to the East Coast and Midwest this year. We continue to be inspired by our amazing customers and employees, and look forward to sharing MOD's exceptional artisan-style pizza and our warm and friendly culture in these new markets," said Scott Svenson, co-founder and CEO of MOD. "Success for MOD isn't measure success for MOD is about truly connecting with a community to positively impact as many lives as possible. With our expansion, we will be looking for more great people who share our desire to build something new and very special, and are inspired to spread the MOD culture in their markets."
MOD's individual artisan-style pizzas are made on demand, using organic fresh-pressed dough and signature sauces. Customers can create their own pizzas and salads, using any combination of over 30 featured toppings, or they can choose from a menu of MOD classics. Pizzas and salads are the same price regardless of the number of toppings. Pizzas are hand-cooked in an 800 degree oven in less than 3 minutes and salads are hand-tossed in front of the customer. MOD also serves local draft beers, wine, handspun milkshakes, and house-made lemonades and iced teas.
MOD currently operates 31 stores in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado and Texas. In addition to leading with a strong company development plan, MOD recently launched a franchise program which is open to a limited number of partners in select markets across the US. MOD Franchising
About MOD Pizza
Seattle based MOD Pizza was founded in 2008 by Scott and Ally Svenson, and was inspired by the couple's love of Italian street-style pizza, their desire for authentic, affordable and fast dining options for their busy family and the idea that a great company could be built around people. Above all, MOD is about putting people first - both our MOD Squad and our customers - and is striving to redefine the fast food experience.
The Svensons bring their experience from building two highly successful concepts in the UK - Seattle Coffee Company (acquired by Starbucks) and Carluccio's. MOD's team of advisors and executives bring additional experience from iconic brands such as Starbucks, Apple, Panera Bread, Disney, T-Mobile, Dunkin Donuts, Qdoba, McDonald's and Schwartz Brothers Restaurants.
MOD is committed to creating not just a cool place to eat, but an inspired place to work. The company has been recognized as one of the "Top 50 Breakout Brands" by Nation's Restaurant News, named one of the "Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" by Inc. Magazine, ranked as a "Fastest Growing Private Company" (2013 and 2014) by the Puget Sound Business Journal and named one of "Washington's Best Work Places" by the Puget Sound Business Journal (2013 and 2014).
The MOD Difference Video [/].
SOURCE&MOD Pizza
Charlotte WayteLimelight Partners206.261.4963###
Social Reach:
Viewer Response:
Please enable JavaScript to view the
MOD's individual artisan-style pizzas are made on demand, using organic fresh-pressed dough and signature sauces.
Hot Opportunities
Doc Popcorn is revolutionizing the way people snack in high-traffic...
The world's largest, fastest growing Take 'N' Bake pizza franchise is...
Buffalo Wings & Rings is a restaurant brand where everyone is a VIP,...
Jimmy John's franchise success is built upon an unyielding commitment to...
Bricks 4 Kidz provides project-based programs designed to teach principles...
Archadeck is proud to be North America's leading designer and builder of...
With over twenty-five years of successful retail franchise experience and...
Minuteman Press has been the leader in the printing & graphics...
The Franchise Buzz:
Your Request List:
No Opportunities SavedMOD Pizza Kicks Off “Spreading MODness” Today
MOD to Donate $1.00 from Every Pizza Sold to Over 20 Local Charities
To continue their commitment to Spreading MODness, all MOD stores will donate $1.00 from every pizza sold during the week of November 25-30, 2014 to local charities. For the second year, food banks, meal programs, shelters and youth programs will benefit from Spreading MODness. Each charity was chosen by the local MOD Squads who are committed to building bridges and making a difference in the communities they serve.
“MOD exists to inspire. Not just with our pizza, but with our actions as well,” explained Scott Svenson, co-founder and CEO of MOD. “When we opened the first MOD store over six years ago, we set out to put people first, celebrating our MOD Squad, our customers and the communities we serve. In a response to our employees’ desire to connect with their communities, we try to provide as many opportunities as we can for our Squads to experience the joy and the inspiration that comes with giving back. With our growth, we expect to help twice, if not three times, the number of people as last year. Spreading MODness is all about making a positive impact and we intend to do this in a very big way.”
Spreading MODness will support over 20 charities in 7 cities. A few of the causes are:
Seattle area:Treehouse, Hopelink, Chicken Soup Brigade
Portland area:Helping Hands, Oregon Food Bank
Houston:Klein ISD Education Foundation, Houston Food Bank
Phoenix:St Mary’s Food Bank, United Food Bank
Denver:TLC Meals on Wheels
LA area:Village Family Services, Irvine Schools Foundation
San Jose:Second Harvest Food Bank
To see all stores and charities, visit the store pages at:
MOD’s individual artisan-style pizzas are made on demand, using organic fresh-pressed dough and signature sauces. Guests can create their own pizzas and salads, using any combination of 30 featured toppings, or they can choose from a menu of MOD classics. Pizzas and salads are the same price regardless of the number of toppings. Pizzas are hand-cooked in an 800 degree oven in less than 3 minutes and salads are hand-tossed in front of the customer. MOD also serves local draft beers, wine, handspun milkshakes, and house-made lemonades and iced teas.
Seattle based MOD Pizza was founded in 2008 by Scott and Ally Svenson, and was inspired by the couple’s love of Italian street-style pizza, their desire for authentic, affordable and fast dining options for their busy family and the idea that a great company could be built around people. Above all, MOD is about putting people first and making a positive impact – with both employees and customers.
Restaurant Franchise Opportunities& 那些汉堡披萨寿司,食品的mod下下来怎么用呢? ...
查看: 931|回复: 3
UID6645533主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分110金钱546 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间417 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 110, 距离下一级还需 90 积分
帖子精华0积分110金钱546 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
莫非。。莫非是个装饰来着- -可以吃么?
[推倒师傅?卖了徒弟]游侠元老版主『PC游戏综合区』游侠动漫组【活跃】SIMS梦工厂【惊才绝艳】H.Sims-KING·出神入化
UID6442007主题阅读权限150帖子精华1积分44990金钱87729 荣誉211 人气6341 在线时间61360 小时评议27
帖子精华1积分44990金钱87729 荣誉211 人气6341 评议27
{:22:}哪下的&&衔接我看看&&有些就是装饰
UID6645533主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分110金钱546 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间417 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 110, 距离下一级还需 90 积分
帖子精华0积分110金钱546 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
椛朶朶 发表于
哪下的&&衔接我看看&&有些就是装饰
这一页的144L往后。。貌似楼主说了有可食用和不可食用- -表示调都不知道怎么调出来OTZ
[推倒师傅?卖了徒弟]游侠元老版主『PC游戏综合区』游侠动漫组【活跃】SIMS梦工厂【惊才绝艳】H.Sims-KING·出神入化
UID6442007主题阅读权限150帖子精华1积分44990金钱87729 荣誉211 人气6341 在线时间61360 小时评议27
帖子精华1积分44990金钱87729 荣誉211 人气6341 评议27
雪辰灬 发表于
/p/?see_lz=1&pn=3这一页的144L往后。。貌似楼主说了有可食用和不可食 ...
{:a:}你看看户外用餐里有没
2014年杰出版主勋章
2014年杰出版主勋章
元老版主勋章
任职满36个月
任职满12个月
女性版主勋章
任职满24个月,女性版主限定!
资深版主勋章
任职满24个月
大头像勋章
永久勋章,统一售价:8888金币。购买地址:待定