steam重装系统后需要验证电脑 Dear X Are you logging into the Steam steamclient.dll from a new computer? Here

steam登录的时候发来的邮件写的是Are you logging into the Steam client from a new computer? Here_百度知道
steam登录的时候发来的邮件写的是Are you logging into the Steam client from a new computer? Here
求解释啊……
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你的steam账号在一台新电脑上登陆了
这是你的验证码
不不不、我知道、可是他只是写了这么多、其他的看不到啊、我是QQ邮箱
点进邮件了 别的什么都没有?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁On 16th September, 2014
on&16th September, 2014 | ,
and the rest of the Valve team have been so good to us with . Not only have they used it to push out some of the best
in history, but it’s now the library shelf that every gamer uses to organize their collection.
However, are you sure that you’re getting the most out of your Steam client? If you aren’t careful, there are some really useful features and tools that you could be looking over. In this article, I’d like to show off five that are particularly important.
Backup and Restore Games
If you’re like me, you have a few hundred Steam games. A few hundred Steam games can add up to a few hundred gigabytes of space. That’s a lot to have to redownload in the event of switching desktops.
Through an option in the Steam drop-down menu, you’re able to back up or restore your games. This will allow you to make a
of any amount that you have currently downloaded (as long as they are updated to their latest version).
An immediate issue I have with this interface is the fact that you have to manually select your games one-by-one. It would be a little less annoying if there was an option to select all of your games, but it’s definitely better than nothing.
Next, you’re able to select a backup location, a backup file name, and the file size of each of your compressed files. If you’re backing up several games, Steam will split it up into multiple files (split to fit on a CD or DVD). You’re also able to enter a custom split size.
One thing I should mention is that, if you’re backing up several games, you will want to rename the backup file (as by default, it includes every single game’s name). The
cannot deal with such large file names.
Library View Switching
Hidden in plain sight is one of the best methods to experiencing the most out of your collection of Steam games. Changing the view of your Library within the client is changing the entire way you look at Steam.
The default is detailed view, but Steam also offers a list and grid option. The list view shows extended details about the game, like the Metascore and when you’ve last played, and the grid view is a more visual approach that allows you to use large tiles that represent each game.
In grid view, there is a slider across the top that will allow you to resize the tiles.
Add Non-Steam Games
There are a lot of games that aren’t available on Steam, but you can add them to Steam anyway. Adding non-Steam games to your library turns it into the ultimate gaming resource. It’s your desktop for games.
Adding a non-Steam game is as simple as selecting to do so from the Games drop-down menu and then checking the boxes beside a list of all of the applications that you currently have installed.
If you don’t see a game that you’re trying to add in this list, you can manually add them through the Browse… button, which will let you explore your hard drive.
Adding non-Steam games to Steam will allow your friends to see that you’re in game and playing them. Unfortunately, it does not track the time that you spend playing these games.
Changing Skins
A feature most are unaware of, skinning your Steam became a little more difficult in more recent versions of the client. One of the most popular websites for Steam skins, , recently started redirecting users to the official Steam website. The good news? The best Steam skin is still out there and available!
If you’re installing skins that you’ve found around the web, you’ll be able to access them through the Interface tab of your settings. However,
comes as a simple standalone installation.
It’s definitely one of the most sleek skins that you’ll find available, especially for those of you who are running Windows 8.
Individual Game Properties
Right-clicking a game in your Library and selecting Properties gives you a wealth of information and settings to work with, but it seems like so few people know about and utilize this.
The General tab allows you to turn on the Steam Overlay specific to a particular game. You can also assign advanced launch options and create a desktop shortcut from this tab.
The Updates and Local Files tab lets you control how the game expands and operates on your hard drive. Through these menus, you can determine if the game should automatically update and you can browse through or immediately backup your game’s local files.
There’s even a Betas tab for most games, which will allow you to opt in to special beta programs that many people don’t even know about or haven’t ever heard of.
Conclusion
Leave no stone unturned when you’re exploring the Steam client. Steam is the type of software mentioned beside powerhouses like Dropbox and iTunes, and it’s something that you’re going to use very often if you’re a gamer. Why not get the most out of it?
Know any other interesting secrets or hidden settings that can help us unlock the Steam client? Share those with me in the comments below!
Get the best tips from MakeUseOf in your inbox, free!
Loading moreto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Spintires
$29.99 USD
"If only every game worried so much about its mud physics."
Recent updates
Hello Off-roaders,
Here are some of the latest screenshots of assets currently being worked on for Spintires. Take a look and enjoy.
No release available
Hi everyone,
We have released a hotfix for the main issues that arose in the last update. Find the Changelog below:
13/04/15
-nvidia stereo 3d full support
-chromatic abberation/bokeh overlay only active when camera shakes or in hood camera mode
-multiplayer bodies destabilisation fix (caused crashes)
-black screen with double menu issue
If you experience any further issues, please do not hesitate to inform us.
Thank you.
About This Game
Spintires(TM) is an Intel(R) award winning off-road driving experience designed to challenge the player's driving skill and endurance.
Take responsibility of operating large all-terrain Soviet vehicles and venture across the rugged landscapes with only a map and compass to guide you. Explore the levels and unlock portions of the map whilst discovering new trucks, fuelling stations, garages and lumber mills.
Collect lumber with the crane attachments and try to deliver them to the objectives. Try not to damage your vehicle or consume all of the fuel, prior to completing the objectives. Use the surroundings to your advantage, you may need to winch yourself free!
The real-time deformable terrain will challenge even the most seasoned offroader. Do you accept the challenge?
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX(R) 9.0c Compatible
Additional Notes: Game is compatible with: Gamepad Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows. Confirmed Steering Wheel support for Logitech G25/G27 - Other models
This game is 32-bit application
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core 2 Duo 2.5GHz or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX(R) 9.0c Compatible
Additional Notes: Game is compatible with: Gamepad Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows. Confirmed Steering Wheel support for Logitech G25/G27 - Other models
This game is 32-bit application
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
4.2 hrs on record
Spintires is an offroad driving game where you get behind the wheel of a number of Russian vehicles and drive them through all the mud you could possibly hope for. Using only your map and compass you have to navigate the rugged terrain in order to complete objectives such as collecting and delivering lumber.+Great graphics+Quite a few different trucks, each with customisation options and they are all quite different to each other, in appearance and performance+Amazing mud physics, the deformation caused by driving through mud looks realistic and is excellent+Several maps, all of them are quite different to each other and the vehicles available vary between each one+The winch system is great and the power of it feels quite realistic+Multiplayer, particularly with friends, is a lot of fun+Driving controls are good, as are the crane controls (used for putting lumber in your trailer)+You have to discover the different parts of the map so even if you don't want to do the main objective there is a lot to do on each map+They did a very good job in making it difficult to judge water depth+/-The majority of the gameplay comes from getting yourself out of the mud, personally I think it's fun but it might put some people off-The camera controls and the camera itself are awful. The controls are very sensitive, when you zoom out it automatically zooms in making it very hard to see when using big trucks, it has a very strange centre, sometimes it pans by itself, you can only move it on the x-axis, it has awkward angles and it's difficult to get it at the angle you want-The devs still haven't added a first person camera which was promised very early on after its launch-The relationship between the dev and the community isn't great (see forums)-Infrequent updates despite being promised regular large content updates-For what there is (i.e. the number of maps and trucks) it isn't worth the ?19.99 price tag-There's not much difference between the demo and the full game-It feels very unfinishedVerdict: 6It's a fun offroad driving game but it has too many issues for me to recommend it at full price, grab it on sale and play it with friends.If you liked this review or want to see more recommended games, be sure to follow our curator group: Check out the Original Network Groups. Win free games, make new friends on Steam, & more! , , & El K.
Was this review helpful?
12.0 hrs on record
What you need to know:Spintires has a tech demo!
Try it first at 1 - Some people love the game, others hate it.
Try before you buy.2 - The publisher/developer/customer relationship is quite troubled (read: significant bugs and unexpected changes.)See - Many Spintires players *love* the game and would like to recommend it.
However, we cannot yet do so given the current instablity of the game itself.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
72.2 hrs on record
The manliest game on Steam. 10/10 Would get stuck in mud again.
Was this review helpful?
13.7 hrs on record
Relaxing fun, your only enemy is the enviroment...and possibly physics.
Was this review helpful?
37.3 hrs on record
I find it strange that I like this game as much as I do. After all I get easily frustrated and angry when I get my car stuck in the snow. But I find SPINTIRES delightful and satisfying from how much hard work it forces you to put into it.SPINTIRES is a game that puts you in the middle of some isolated forest or marsh, and your goal is to deliver logs from the lumber yard to the mill. Sounds straightforward.However, the terrain will prove to be your biggest obstacle. Most 'roads' are nothing more than muddy trenches, destinations sit at the top of steep hills, and it will become necessary to haul logs and trailers through rivers...which may end in disaster. Fortunately, you have some pretty hefty trucks at your disposal, a couple of which can barrel over smaller trees with no problem.The aforementioned satisfaction comes from trudging through the mud and reaching your destination with your load intact. There's a wonderful sense of accomplishment when you get your vehicle stuck and manage to winch yourself to a tree and pull yourself out.The physics SPINTIRES is something to boast about. The terrain changes under your tires, depending on the vehicle you' mud gets kicked up, roads get chewed up, small bridges might collapse under your weight.You can play more casually by respawning your vehicle to an unlocked garage or not have to worry about shifting gears manually. But there is a hardcore mode where respawning is disabled, providing a more
if your vehicle is stuck submerged in a river, you need a bigger truck to pull it out.Even so, at the start of each level your traveller's map will be covered in black spots. To uncover these, for better or for worse, you need to drive to the source of these spots to remove the cloaking. This promotes more aggressive exploration, though this is more of a negative than a positive for some players, as there is no option to have the entire map visible.There is a multiplayer option in SPINTIRES as well as steering wheel support, though there are many people who have had issues with both lately. Briefly glancing through forums, there might be some fixes that can clear up these issues, but hopefully the developers will look into the problems quickly and patch them out.All in all, I highly recommend SPINTIRES. I've sunk a lot of hours into delivering logs across a marsh and walked away feeling satisfied and very entertained. Sounds strange, but, if you give it a try, you might be surprised at how fun it can be.
Was this review helpful?
5.3 hrs on record
USSR - old military equipment Russian, drive where you want in any dirt/mud/water that field passes. Feel the old machines Ignition. Russian power !What I did not like this control inspection machines very difficult.It would be good to uploaded workshop :)10/10 try fist demo version !!!!!
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
Great game about great Russian cars and bad roads.
Was this review helpful?
11.4 hrs on record
Russian Road SImulator 2014.I am waiting for DashCam DLC.10/10 Would Road rage againOn a serious note, there is no way of saving progress and from what I heard developers abandoned this game. So pick it up on sale for instant non-permanent fun, nothing much else left to say here.My score: ★★★☆☆
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
I really wanted to get into this. I REALLY did. I have a friend who plays it all the time and recommended it to me, so of course I gave into temptation and bought it. Now please, before you downvote this simply because you see I don't recommend it, the least you can do is read my review. This is not only my opinion, but the truth, which people deserve to see. Spintires is not a *bad* game, per se, but it has problems, and so do the developers. With every single update comes more bugs and glitches. I've seen it all, from spawning in the ground, to a huge blocky shadow around vehicles, and almost broken multiplayer. The devs also said that fixing bugs now has priority over new features, and while that's good in a way, it also just shows you that something is obviously wrong. A recent update also made every single map break entirely, making these poor modders have to reconfigure their maps just to work again, all because of one update. To add to that, usually with every update comes wiped save files, so you can forget trying to &beat& a map.Also, now the developers come out and said that they are pushing official mod support by another month. Or more. They have done this a few times at this point. And modding is what makes this game a lot more enjoyable. But right now, modding is a chore, and in the end when I actually get in game to try mods, the fun just does not last for some reason. Not to mention they are already discussing Spintires 2, the completely unnecessary sequel. Why? Just why? I don't understand why you can't just keep making this game better. I seriously hope this wasn't some sort of cash grab so you can fund your dumb sequel.I hate to say it, but without mods, this game is just boring, and slightly frustrating. I do realize that yes, this is basically a logging simulator game. But when you get down to it, it's just a ton of driving through thick mud with super slow trucks, and you can't enjoy it if you don't have patience. Sometimes I'll get so far with a truck, but I end up completely stuck in mud or flip over, and I have to start all over, or bring another truck to it and pull it out. In a nutshell, this entire game seems like a chore. The camera is also very annoying. A lot of people say &you'll get used to it&, but if you've ever played a game with a good camera, I don't think you'll find it very pleasant. Go ahead and try the demo to see for yourself. It's almost no different in the current version.Despite me not enjoying it right now, however, I am certainly rooting for this game. There are some good things about the game, such as the great graphics, physics, and terrain deformation. It certainly has potential, but something is clearly wrong with the way it's being updated. The game should have, by no means, been removed from Early Access. So again, for right now I advise you to not buy this, but certainly keep an eye on the updates. Who knows, maybe this game will straighten out soon.
Was this review helpful?
26.0 hrs on record
Oovee has cut the developer off from finishing his game.Do not purchase this game until this issue is resolved:
Was this review helpful?
30.3 hrs on record
Spintires - an all-terrain off-road simulator - has great potential and it is always nice to see an indie developer making something different, something exciting. While not many maps and vehicles are available the already existing ones give you enough challenge to spend dozens of hours with the game.The concept of Spintires is very simple: every map has a location for the lumber you need to deliver elsewhere. This location along with the drop-off point is shown on your map. They are, of course, quite far from each other (usually positioned at opposite ends of the map. The terrain is usually difficult to navigate on so you need to carefully plan where you'd like to go and which vehicle you'd like to take. Additionally, the game does not reveal the map for you - certain &cloaking& areas are placed and in order to get rid of them you need to approach their epicenter.Navigation requires you to pay attention. Naturally, the best is to play with a friend as in coop mode you can not only deliver more lumber at once but help each other if stuck in the mud.
Respawning is possible but only in casual mode: real challenge begins only for hardcore gamers! Near garages certain extensions can be installed - utility assets are available for repair work and you can install a tank for the fuel to have long-lasting petrol available.I like the complexity of the game and having translations in many languages is always a plus for me. The game looks nice - especially the water and mud effects look great during interactions with your vehicles. The only downside is the missing sound effects for your friend - you simply do not hear the engine of their car but only your own. And you cannot see their tracks in the mud which would be nice if you go on separate ways only to meet up later on because of the objective.Overall, I am really satisfied with this game. It has potential and while rumor has it the relationship between publisher and developer is not exactly great with regular updates this game can be even greater!
Was this review helpful?
20.9 hrs on record
This game is the best offroad &simulator& I have ever played.
Was this review helpful?
87.5 hrs on record
Thank you for fixing the 2k15 bug and it appears you increased the winch distance! This game is amazing! Bought 2 copies when it was on sale for when i get a second PC my wife wants to play too even! Keep the updates coming and I'm glad they work so hard to keep their unfinished game bug free instead of throwing it all together like others. Just a side note for others looking to play this with older laptops/PC, My Laptop:Dell XPSIntel i5 dual core hyperthreaded 2.67Ghz4GB ramNvidia GT420MMircosoft usb wireless xbox controller recieverusb mousePlayable at medium settings through an HDMI cable onto a 55& LED TV in 1080i FPS 25-35 while recording with OBS :)
Was this review helpful?
53.8 hrs on record
Spintires is a unique game with beautiful graphics. So close to being a good game...Unfortunately it has a terrible camera design which leads to much frustration. Achievements are hit-or-miss. I know of at least 3 that didn’t unlock when completed. Who knows how many are bugged.Why do developers keep releasing unfinished and poorly programmed games? Because the consumers keep accepting it.
Was this review helpful?
687.0 hrs on record
I like the concept of this game and I used to enjoy playing it.Oovee keeps on implanting more bugs and glitches with every 'update'I do not recommend buying this game and wasting your money.I have played alpha games with less bugs and glitches than this Spintires.Multiplayer is useless now since there are clipping bugs happening on every level.If you survive that then the disconnect glitch will hit you or even crash the game.There is very limited content and they stifle creativity by making user content unavailable.
Was this review helpful?
877.3 hrs on record
Do i reccomend the game? yes, the game is sweet when it works.Do i reccomend giving money to the publisher oovee? no!its up to you, read around in the forums and you find out oovee is made up of amateurs. the game was basically fine at releasy summer 2014(as i bought it), month later, winter 2014 they started changeing stuff. in the last 4 month they broke the game twice so it was unplayable in multiplayer, a crash was guaranteed more or less. that was in december and march.to push out a &hot& fix takes like 3 to 4 weeks for oovee.so if you want to give money to them, i am not sure, i already have i cant help it. still i give thumbs up cause i reccomend
the game itself. its a nice programm and you can spend quiet some hours with it.
Was this review helpful?
79.2 hrs on record
At this time.. I have 19 hours in game.I have not delivered a single log... lol.. Not for failure, but I simply have spent all this time so far exploring, tearing up muddy terrain and seeing what I can do with various pieces of equipment for fun and 'just because'. Two things I have decided.1. Legacy is currently the only way to play. Simply because you can still mod it, adding many maps and vehicle changes or new ones. The modders have created some amazing items, both vehicles and add ons for them. The new release atm does not support these items or maps. I actually had a letter from CS over at Oovee about this, ( I wrote them actually praising the as is game, and simply asked more or less nicely about the future minus the STEAM forum comments ) The answer was simply.. & we have tried new things, still have some ideas, some seem to be good, some are simply a failure both in work and the community response. We are currently working on the modding issue and additional content, but it is a longer process than we anticipated to get the results we are looking for. & I guess you can interpret that however you feel, for me it at least feels like they are working on more. 2. Achievements and Co op play... if you play in legacy mode with mods.. you lock your achievements, and only some of the mods seem to function / or allow online play. Something big and technical with the files etc.. basically is it worth it to play solo with lots of maps and pretty much unlimited amount of new vehicles and items?? For me, yes at the moment.SO: Bottome line. At its current price is it worth the $30? Honestly, no. Not for the current build. HOWEVER: Legacy is included so you simply set your BETA tab to LEGACY mode. Voila. Now it is totally worth it to me.
Like I said, 19 hours atm and not a single log even delivered.. simply because its to much fun just doing other things.ALSO: No, not a game for everyone. If you like things like long haul trucker games, minus the management, maybe the simple act of doing something just for a fun past time like Eviscera Cleanup.. yes! You will really enjoy this. If you can laugh at the problems mud / water / and wrecking your truck can cause.. then yes! If your looking for excitement, death, blood and mayhem.. no.. not this one. If you are familiar with European mud, real mud like tank and military training grounds... this will bring flashbacks to those old cold war training days in ice cold mud up to your vehicles roof, sinking in the soup and wondering wth your doing there... Also those tricks we learned for getting around... they work here. Good luck.ADD::: My only real complaint: You can, even in HARDCORE mode instantly turn on / off Differential lock and all wheel drives. So you can instantly save your vehicle in many cases. Which is ok.. except that most of these vehicle types, especially the old recycled military ones ( non mod even ) do not allow that. You have to stop, be in nuetral and 'man handle' the gear box into position. So to keep the feeling of the long remembered and dreaded mud, I stop and do this.. have I watched a few trucks sink or slide while doing it? Yep. Is that more realistic? Yep, to me it is.
Was this review helpful?
6.8 hrs on record
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! 69/10
Was this review helpful?
128.7 hrs on record
The rest of the review is still below. Some problems are fixed or being fixed right now. They are fínally getting their s#!t together and starting to make this game better. (On some points...)However it feels a bit like duct tape fixes to me. It's just an instable game that even on plenty stable systems causes a lot of problems.Also all development rests on the shoulder of 1 guy who sold the game to OOVEE and is most likely already paid for his work. So there is no incentive for him to work 40hrs/week. And that guy is good at what he does, but he can't make the game stable or make a proper User Interface.Right now G27's don't work and he's been trying to fix this for 3 weeks now.It just all comes across as something that 1 Russian guy made in his garage... because it is!It's got potential, but wait a few months. And I hope OOVEE isn't going to stay cheap enough to let 1 guy do all the work while clearly he isn't cut out to take on all parts of development.One more thing, they just completely overhauled the physics of the game. Which affects the core gameplay. It's not really fun anymore. This is not the game I bought. It was way too late to change the core of the game. They should have done this months before Early Access stopped. Again very unprofessional.And they changed a lot more as described below. Some changes are absolutely ridiculous. They have not listened to the consistently negative responses to the changes they make and keep going in the same direction.I'm seriously starting to wonder if OOVEE is trying to keep the sales down for tax reasons or something. They keep making decisions of which a 5 year old would know they are not wise.Wether it's ignoring customers for months, not helping 95% of customers that only post on the Steam Forums and them saying 'it's their fault' or hiding while unpaid moderators take all the heat.-----Original review:Typical Early Access game. I know it's just out of Early Access, but if it were up to any respectable company it would just now get into Beta.Before I tell you what's all wrong with it I'll tell you how (and if) it redeems itself. If you ask me... No, for most people the problems are way to big if it even runs, but as an offroad enthusiast this is the only interesting game out there that doesn't feel like a racing game with 30% less grip. The trucks (well 3 out of 7), suspensions and mud physics are all pretty amazing! You can actually dig yourself in if you give it too much power for instance.However... These are the problems you'll have to learn to live with if you want this game:- The camera! It's impossible to get it to go where you want it to go, so exploring the wilderniss or getting out of a dense forest is nearly impossible while with a good camera it would be very easy.- If you use a gamepad other then a 360 controller you can't use the stickshifter. This was not pointed out before purchase. You also can't adjust the camera properly. It's just as bad as with the mouse but 5 times slower.- If you use a controller of any kind you still need the keyboard regularly which is awkard. It's understandable that some things need a mouse, but the keys on the keyboard are absolutely unnecessary if they just made the option to bind them as you wish.- The game was absolutely broken for 80% of customers for over a week, but it works now for 98% of people.- 98% of people don't register to the OOVEE forums. Those people report massive amounts of bugs which will never be adressed, because 'That's their problem.'- Lag in online games is usually enormous. But the Client determins how your truck drives, so 90% of the time it's not a huge problem.- The winch, that you'll need a lot, is super glitchy. It can randomly flip a vehicle that you're towing. Usually works well enough though.*- The winch cable is super short.- They just removed some winch points- No high winch points, so you can't keep it stable on a banked road- Winch power is sometimes humongous, sometimes you don't even know you're winching- You can only attach to a max amount of trees. This can mean that the 1 tree you need is unavailable.In my own experience this max amount randomly varies from 5 to 15.- The DRM is very agressive and when you lose the connection with the notoriously instable server your game is closed. You will save SP progress but MP progress will be gone. I have not been able to play for longer then 20 minutes and it takes hours to complete a map.**- You can barely drive over small branches. Yes. You can haul lumber, but some vehicles can't get over branches as they have no friction. Wow.***- You can't see how to wade through water, because you can't see the bottom. So it's just driving in the river a thousand times and crossing your fingers that you don't need to do 3 hours of progress all over again. It?s realistic, but there should be a way to check like you could in real life with a stick.- Unrealistic game-balance measures. For instance if you drive in a straight line on a hard road (also happens on soft roads sometimes) you get damage if you leave Diff-lock enabled. And you stall if you don't switch to second gear fast enough while in real life it could drive away in highest gear while carrying a load. I'm afraid they'll add more of these things as the current publishers don't care about realism.And then there's the Publisher OOVEE. There's a lot of speculation about wether they are respectable or not, all I know for sure is that they don't seem to care about all the aformentioned problems. They only read what's posted on their own forum where maybe 1-2% of customers go and ignore all problems on the Steam forums. They also don't post changelogs there and every update breaks the game for a big portion of the people. They don't tell them how to do a clean install and how to fix the game, so many people just stop playing. This way they choose not to know what problems this game has. Very lazy to say the least. I once complained about the camera control with the gamepad and they sent me a tutorial on how to fix it myself in by programming in Python. They sell a game that's nearly broken and they send us duct tape.There's a chance that they'll (I mean their single Russian developer) fix some problems soon, but since they don't know about many problems, I don't expect most problems to ever be fixed. They did say that they were looking into the problem with the branches.Publishers just told me days ago that they think the game is done. ish. But it will get some minor improvements and tweaks.* This has now been fixed. Pretty much.** DRM isn't causing problems for me anymore, but there are some players who still can't play online.*** This has gotten worse as they completely overhauled the physics. Mud is now softer and Branches don't sink in the mud. So you got a branch you absolutely can't pass except by pushing it out the way if the end of the stick doesn't get caught. If it does it's tough luck.
Was this review helpful?
24.9 hrs on record
This game is awesome. It reminds me a bit of the offroad game &4x4 Evo& back in the days.If only every other racing/offroad game would care so much about its mud physics.....It makes alot of fun to reach the other end of the map and try to keep up with your amount of fuel or your allowed damage during driving. If your engine breaks down, no worries there are lots of other car models on the map that can pull you out or maybe your do it yourself by using the winch on a tree. Since i bought it 2 months ago there came like 5 new maps and i think the devs are really caring about their game.However, this is no fast racing or game. Expect some time to pass by to reach your destination. If you are fine with that, you will get a beautiful, relaxing and challenging offroad gamePro:+ sweet graphics+ sweet physics+ sweet cars+ plenty of cars, maps, achievements+ multiplayercons:- camera angle could be better- only 1 objective (currently carrying logs of wood from A to B)
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Online Game
Includes 56 Steam Achievements
Title: SPINTIRES(TM)
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Jun, 2014
Spintires(TM) won the
for &Best Game Optimized for Intel(R) Graphics& & &Best Threaded Game&
Spintires(TM) was successfully funded via
for ?60,935 by generous backers!
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 steam client service 的文章

随机推荐