安装红色警戒3起义时刻mac,后打开后是这样的。怎么回事?我重装了一遍也一样

我把红警3起义时刻秘籍的maps复制到起义的Red Alert 3 Uprising里面,但游戏中没有显示地图怎么办
to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Does not require the original Command & Conquer 3 Red Alert to play
Buy Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
$19.99 USD
About This Game
Red Alert 3: Uprising features four new mini-campaigns, giving players a deeper dive into the storyline's of the Soviets, the Allies, the Empire of the Rising Sun and a unique campaign centered on the origins of everyone’s favorite psionic Japanese schoolgirl commando,
Yuriko Omega. Set in the aftermath of Red Alert 3, the Soviet Union is still reeling from its crushing defeat.
The Empire of the Rising Sun is desperately trying to regain both honor and identity, and the seemingly victorious Allies find themselves in the midst of corruption and deceit within their own ranks.
How will the defeated Soviets react to the occupation and the presence of FutureTech, the mysterious company contracted by the Allies to develop new technologies in the Soviets’ homeland? How will the humiliated Empire of the Rising Sun rise up and defend itself against the former Soviet commanders who have invaded their territory in a post-war land grab? How will the Allied occupational forces quash the uprising of the former Imperial commanders? And who is the mysterious Japanese commando Yuriko Omega?
Four New Mini-Campaigns – Battle your way through four all-new mini-campaigns featuring classic fast, furious, and fun C&C action. New stories and missions will cover all three factions, plus experience an entirely new, dungeon crawler campaign centered on the Empire’s commando, Yuriko Omega. Find out what the dubious tech company FutureTech is producing in their secret research facility, how the Soviets and the Empire deal with their inferior situation and witness Yuriko Omega’s rise from captive to deadly assassin
Challenge the Best! – How will you fight gigantic parachuting war bears, falling satellites,
or an entire army of Yurikos?
Can you beat the par time in each challenge?
The new Commander’s Challenge mode puts you right in the action of 50 grueling challenges against 9 commanders from different territories and factions. Gamers skilled enough to make it through the daunting gauntlet will gradually unlock new units and find tougher opponents in a true test of RTS skills
The Largest Cast in the History of Video Games Gets Bigger and Better – Command & Conquer’s trademark live-action videos return with stunning HD cinematics telling the deep story of Uprising. Fan favorites like Gemma Atkinson and Ivana Milicevic will make their return to Red Alert, alongside Malcolm McDowell, wrestling legend Ric Flair, Jamie Chung, Holly Valance, Julia Ling and many more!
New, Over-the-Top Units – Uprising brings you 11 new over-the-top units in true Red Alert fashion. Use the agile Archer Maidens with their dangerous energy arrows, the fully amphibious Grinder that will crush everything in its path or the giant Giga-Fortress, a flying cyborg head s bigger than any other unit you have seen in Red Alert. Freeze your enemies with the Cryo Legionnaire or poison them with the radioactive liquid of the Desolator Trooper
System Requirements
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows(R) XP SP2, Windows Vista (32-bit)
Processor: Any Intel Core D XP: Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2100+ Vista: Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2800+ or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX(R) 9.0c compatible video card, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X800 or better
Hard Drive: At lease 10 GB of free space
Sound: DirectX(R) 9.0c compatible sound card (Yamaha Xwave-512 is not supported)
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME.
EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT . YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON .
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
170.3 hrs on record
This is a lot of fun.
Was this review helpful?
13.9 hrs on record
If you only like the campaign missions you may buy this game, but I wasn't impressed. But if you like to MULTIPLAYER this game, DONT BUY IT! I believe they thought that the multiplayer was unballanced and that was the reason they didn't put it in. Anyway, graphics/sounds are good, gameplay a little clumsy because every unit has a different firemode or ajdustment (dont like that, too much management). If you are playing C&C Red Alert 3, stick to it!
Was this review helpful?
48.5 hrs on record
绝对是最经典的游戏!给力!
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
To be honest... I got this game as a gift... and I won't install it on my new computer because I think it is dumb that I have to agree to terms of a game that my friend paid money for. Like EA is saying 'Playing this game is a privilage you paid for.' What the f*ck is up with that?
Was this review helpful?
34.0 hrs on record
This game is too short and too dificult to be fun.
Was this review helpful?
32.3 hrs on record
Cristal Clear
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
No multiplayer in RTS is just bs.
Was this review helpful?
251.5 hrs on record
great game when it works however it does not....game crashes all the time
dont waist your money
Was this review helpful?
49.4 hrs on record
Nice Game!
Was this review helpful?
9.9 hrs on record
Great RTS game. Though I still like Red Alert 2 than this. lol
Was this review helpful?
34.4 hrs on record
Awesome game, but still not good as RA2 + yuri s revengeI bought this mainly for Challenge option like general chalenge and for new units that are better than all old onesNew unitsSovietReaper (a sickle big brother, with rockets and mortars)Desolator (RA2) a man in heavy suit spraying toxins that turn people to green blobsGrider tank (tank that crush anything, even on sea)Mortal bike (A mortal bike with Mortar/Molotov)EmpireArcher maiden ( a women with energy bow, good against all units expect submered ones, but slow reloadSteel Ronin (something like king Oni, but cheaper and have melle attack onlyUnited states (aka allies)Cryo legionare (heavy infatry with AOE fast frozing gun, few of them could stop a squad of apokalyps in few seconds, he can walk over water)X-1 (a huge Anti ground unit, use neutron weapon that anhilate any existing vehicle, strongest vehicle unit in game)HarbringerOP unit with particcle disctruptor cannon, its heavy gunship that also have MG on infatry, doesnt need to return to airfield and he also repairs himself in air, 4 of them and you can finish weak enemy in few minutesAlso they get Indirect artillery, shooting shells on distance, need to deploy to fire, while he is mobile he is armed with heavy machine gunThis expansion miss Multiplayer, for Multiplayer, buy RA3Now &General challenge&Like this gamemode like in CNC Zero hourAt begging you start only with standart units (like as Soviets you didnt start with twinblades...tesla troopers)You unlock them as reward after some challengesEach Scenarion is unique, hard as f.u.c* (Often)Long,, i dont know: Exaple Second challenge (reward Archer maiden) it eta: time was 10 minutes to finish, i made it in 1 hour and 13 minutes the hell who the hell made the rekord time (Maibe Satan, thus he works in EA)I needed to spam stingrays, bullfrogs thus Archers maiden are both anti infatry and anti just they can attack almost anythingMy Cheeks burns as hell when i made itAnother exaple: Kenji, nano core (defensive scenarion) i lose as soviet, stingrays are too weak agains Empire turrets, land way was suicideSo i switched to allies and i won thatDiffrent army for diffrent jobupdate:Good starting units in challengeSUSting ray (Tesla weapons are good against infatry and vehicles,ideal attack unit until you get artillery or apokalypsesConsripts and flak troopers, your bread and butter, most versile unit you got from startUntil you get Tesla troopers to replace Flak trooper or Desolator to replace constriptsBullfrog, mobile anti aircraft,very usefull,best as companion to sting raysHammers and sickles, on earlyer scenarions enemy ussualy dont deploy heavy units, so hammer can destroy ussualy all vehicles, and sickles are good against slow shooting unitsAllieshidrofoil, butcher to aircraft, cheap and can disable weapons of bigger enemiesGuardian tank (same as hammer function)Peace keepers and Javelin rocket soldiers, are less usefull to use in attack, but when combinaeded with INF, you can get usefull combinationsLater in gameDestroyer, heavy armored, strong cannon that hurt infatry more than guardian tank gunAlso can attrack nearby fire to himselfEmpireMecha tengu, your air recon, Aircraft/Infatry fighterAll soldiers are usefull when rightly usedEmpire must use his mobility (aka mobile turrets, deployed in right positions, can be very decimatingLater:VX striker, best unit i got, when in big number, they decimate Consc. Yard and all factories and flee away (in early scenarions enemy dont have Anti aircraft defence)Recomened to anyone who like Red alert, and also for those who wana challenge
Was this review helpful?
5.4 hrs on record
It's not recommended for the beginners, who will likely get stuck very early on, but for the Command & Conquer veterans, they will fall in love with it. It has a few cool new units to play around with and a mini campaign for each of the factions and one in which you play as Yuriko alone with her special powers.But the most fun comes from the Challenges.It does not require the original Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 to play.
Was this review helpful?
8.1 hrs on record
As a longtime fan of RTS games in general, and particularly of Command and Conquer Generals, I give this game a rating of solid, or 6.5/10. I have now played C & C Generals, Tiberium Wars, and, of course, this game. It's a fairly solid game, but it has a few basic flaws. First, there's only three factions. Sure, that keeps it a bit easier to know the enemy, but still- only three factions. To make up for that, almost each and every individual unit has a special ability. This makes the game that much more interesting, but also makes it incredibly daunting for new players to get into the game. In addition, it won't run in a window, and as a streamer, that makes the game slightly less good. Finally, some mechanics seem to make the game really unbalanced, like the ability to abduct an enemy's vehicles at will with the magnetic thing. On the other hand, the game gets a solid ten in cool factor. The Americans have advanced cryogenic technology, the Japanese have amazing transforming robots, and the Russians have bears. Honestly, the bears are the best part of the game. I mean, you can load the bears in cars, fly them around in helicopters, and they're an amphibious unit, so the bears can swim across the ocean.Buy it for the bears. Absolutely.
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
You can use a tank to fire your troops at the enemy base.Why don't all RTS's have that? I need to fire my Zergs right into the enemies.
Was this review helpful?
33.0 hrs on record
Awesome game! really enjoing it! love the challenges
Was this review helpful?
33.8 hrs on record
one of the best RTS games ever
Was this review helpful?
31.7 hrs on record
it's a old game yes,it's sort of hard [in my opinion maybe not yours] and all the unit's health is too low but other then that it's a fun ,addictive andthe game has a lot of options[ps not the options menu]and i would recommend this game, but if you aren't very good at playing all these type of games and you are only a novice at playing games i would recommend that you should get a more easy to play game then this.
Was this review helpful?
31.4 hrs on record
no online play :(
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
best review. ever.
Was this review helpful?
16.5 hrs on record
This game was pretty okay. I like units, but I feel that some of them are way over powered, also it has great soundtrack especially for Soviet Union. But it's really sad that this game do not have multiplayer part. 7/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Mar, 2009
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &《红色警戒3:起义时刻(Red Alert 3: Uprising)》游戏新图七张
感谢的投递
美商艺电(EA)宣布《红色警戒3》新资料片《红色警戒3:起义时刻(Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising)》,游戏为PC独立资料片,将带给玩家更丰富的单人史诗战役,玩家将更加深入《红色警戒》的游戏世界中,体验新的指挥官挑战模式与充满动作张力的游戏玩法,游戏预定今年3月问世。
EA 洛杉矶工作室资深制作人 Amer Ajami 表示,《起义时刻》这款游戏的想法,是研发团队听取了《红色警戒》社群网站中的玩家意见而来,他们将给予玩家想要的更快速、流畅与有趣的游戏玩法,加上更 多研发团队想要在《红色警戒3》中述说的故事内容,同时他们也兴奋《起义时刻》将带来新内容,包括新单位与指挥官挑战模式,后者将是玩家可以提高个人技能 与获得更深入战斗乐趣的好方式。
《红色警戒3:起义时刻》描述的是在《红色警戒 3》经过激烈战斗后的时期,此时苏俄军队惨败,升阳帝国拼命想找回昔日的光荣与身分,而获得胜利的盟军却发现自己处于腐败与可能遭受欺骗当中;游戏除了有 4 个战役外,每个阵营还都将有各自特别的战役,还有一个关于升阳帝国英雄单位百合子的特别战役。
[责任编辑:ugmbbc]
-5-4-3-2-1012345
当前平均分: 打分后显示
-5-4-3-2-1012345
当前平均分: 打分后显示红警3起义时刻地图文件夹在哪里?_百度知道
红警3起义时刻地图文件夹在哪里?
提问者采纳
Maps添加后进入红色警戒3游戏在遭遇战里就能看到该地图了~ F12截图目录:&#92:将地图文件夹复制到 C;C;Red Alert 3\ 选中“显示所有文件和文件夹”复选框才能看到)WINDOWS VISTA系统;Application Data&#92,其他的笭揣促断讵登蛤沦可以windows XP系统;Replays(PS;Roaming\当前用户名&#92:将解压缩的文件复制到&quot,考入以上目录即可)你也可以在百度搜“红警中国”:\我的文档&#92,则将此中文文件夹的名字修改的与*,需要在工具 & 查看 &Documents and Settings&#92: \Maps "本站下载的地图最外面的是中文名称;当前用户名\Users\我的文档&#92,如果只有map文件没有英文文件夹.map文件的名字一样; 文件夹选项 &Screenshots录像保存目录;Red Alert 3\AppData\(ps,请将里面的英文文件夹考入以上目录,否则游戏里看不到地图.该目录默认是隐藏的;Red Alert 3&#92. 不要修改作者的地图的英文名字:\Red Alert 3&#92windows 7不支持的
提问者评价
参考资料:
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
你的用户名&#92! 在win7里怎么笭揣促断讵登蛤沦找这个隐藏的文件夹就不晓得了;Application Data&#92,在XP系统里 C是隐藏的文件夹;Documents and Settings\Maps里面;红色警戒3&#92:&#92
你点红警3右键,属性看位置,然后去找,
听说在c盘 你找找
win7直接在运行中搜%Appdata%然后里面有个繁体的红色警戒3-起义时刻,点开里面有一个Maps没有就自己创建一个
其实如果下载一个RA3tool的话,win7应该可以
红警3起义时刻的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问下红警3的地图包怎么装啊_红色警戒吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:52,966贴子:
请问下红警3的地图包怎么装啊收藏
网上下的东西放到maps里面的在执行程序的话说您的电脑里没有检测到终极动员令什么什么的,然后就没有然后了。直接进游戏会出错退出或者根本没有新地图,网上里的解决方式不明所以,或者没有用,基本都是说让重装的。求教
红色警报3/起义时刻:把整个文件夹放进指定目录:Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\你的用户名\Application Data\Red Alert 3\Maps\Windows Vista/Windows7: C:\Users\你的用户名\AppData\Roaming\Red Alert 3\Maps\win7和vista里AppData这个文件夹被隐藏了,可以通过以下方法打开:起义时刻里放在Red Alert 3 Uprising里
修复注册表试试
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
网友评论:
整天把暴雪 魔兽 星际挂嘴边的
自我感觉良好的蠢货看来有很多啊。。魔兽 星际当年都抄红警的啊懂
小白痴现在魔兽的破画面看都不想看
人物棱角分明...貌似HGAME画面都比它好又提平衡
平衡你老母
世界都是不平衡的 有本事以弱胜强啊 打不过电脑是你菜
大叫不平衡是你蠢
看暴雪猛出补丁就不爽
玩游戏还是玩补丁啊?
留言也要分给人看的和不能给人看的 可是你用自己的愚蠢换取我们的欢笑 我们还是很津津乐道的
本来还是想下的,看各位大大们的聊天,只有无语了。
先把1.9G的解压直接安装,然后再把动画包解压覆盖到安装好的游戏目录就可以了
说起来起义时刻是资料片,而且比红警要大的多.可是里面的过场电影也太少了点.就是介绍白合子的过场电影要多点,其他就少的可怜而且不能跟红警3那样和美女们一起并肩作战,感觉少点什么.不过总的来说还是值得一玩,苏联的天启,基洛夫,,无畏舰.盟军的幻影都好让人怀念以前玩红警的时光.不过盟军的远程空中轰炸,和小日本的将军舰太变态了最变态的是小日本的天使兵,可以空战还可以空对地.作用是又可以防空又可以对不管天上还是地下的目标攻击,而且攻击高,攻击速度也快.那个牛的.
PS:背景音乐也挺不错.很有氛围
繁体有什么不好啊?不是火星文就得啦~
盟军的第一关也进不 去
求明白人解决!
引用(nesohedy @ -22, 12:05 PM) 引用(renchongyi @ -15, 10:54 AM) 引用(eagle566 @ -15, 10:43 AM) 引用(renchongyi @ -15, 08:32 AM) 部分楼层已被隐藏,操!讨厌繁体字!傻逼才使用繁体。请想一想简体中文是哪年造出来的那么,你的八辈祖宗,从第三辈往上算,都用的是繁体中文呵呵,R大骂得好!我的回复很客观只是他自骂而已无知的人真多。。。1。一个汉字有很多种写法 其中包含简体字
2。很多简体字比繁体字出现得更早...简体字正是楷书的简化。楷书在魏晋时开始出现,而简体字已见于南北朝(4- 6世纪)的碑刻,到隋唐时代简化字逐渐增多,在民间相当普遍,被称为“俗体字 ”。我们今天使用的许多简化字,在这时候就已经开始出现....想知道更多的朋友 善用搜索...是啊是啊 俺不敢装大虾 搜了搜 得出结论如下:简化字是1950年代以后中华人民共和国政府在传统汉字的基础上进行了汉字简化而产生的字体。由此亦产生了繁体字的对称,意指该字在简化前的写法。同一汉字,简化字比繁体字笔画为少。简化字在现今中国大陆地区为规范汉字的一种。不过,传统汉字中也有很多汉字并没有被简化,如:“工欲善其事,必先利其器”。这些汉字叫作传承字,既不属于繁体字,也不属于简化字。 借用您一句话 无知的人真多!
游戏灌水都是玩,都好玩!
renchongyi大哥,谢谢你
R大作为VC上德高望重的人物,用自己的实际行动告诉我们,在VC的骂粗口的人必将灭亡,同时也掀起了一场骂人不带脏字的热潮,真不愧是我等的榜样,坚决向R大学习!
电驴上下载的游戏我感觉很干净!很周全!运行成功率也很高,新游戏好游戏层出不穷,游戏的介绍和贴图也很全面很专业,整个网站很大气,一直是最理想的游戏下载国际性网站之一!还有在这贬低红警的人说话很不负责任,红警是一款可玩性非常高的游戏,在即时战略游戏领域中独树一帜,即使在现在看来,红警2的画面也充满了张力和美观,更别说红警3很好的继承了二代的趣味和独特魅力,实在是不可多得并且无法比拟的一款佳作。他和魔兽相比是别有一番趣味。但相反,星际2我个人感觉虽然画面技术一流,但整体美观上并没有给人一种突破感,特别是单位造型方面很容易让人联想到一代的简陋造型,也可能是我对它的期待过于高了吧。感谢R大!
!!!!!!!!!!!!大家注意了!!!!!!!!!!有人反映把画面选项开到最高画面也不理想注意可能是你的显卡驱动设置不对!!一定要吧显卡选项中“贴图细节”开到最高
否则画面非常糟糕速度还慢(这游戏有点奇怪,其他游戏都不这样)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!大家注意了!!!!!!!!!!有人反映把画面选项开到最高画面也不理想注意可能是你的显卡驱动设置不对!!一定要吧显卡选项中“贴图细节”开到最高 否则画面非常糟糕速度还慢(这游戏有点奇怪,其他游戏都不这样)
!!!!!!不是在游戏中设置 是在显卡驱动程序中设置!!!!!!!!!
引用(nesohedy @ -22, 12:05 PM) 引用(renchongyi @ -15, 10:54 AM) 引用(eagle566 @ -15, 10:43 AM) 引用(renchongyi @ -15, 08:32 AM) 部分楼层已被隐藏,操!讨厌繁体字!傻逼才使用繁体。请想一想简体中文是哪年造出来的那么,你的八辈祖宗,从第三辈往上算,都用的是繁体中文呵呵,R大骂得好!我的回复很客观只是他自骂而已无知的人真多。。。1。一个汉字有很多种写法 其中包含简体字
2。很多简体字比繁体字出现得更早...简体字正是楷书的简化。楷书在魏晋时开始出现,而简体字已见于南北朝(4- 6世纪)的碑刻,到隋唐时代简化字逐渐增多,在民间相当普遍,被称为“俗体字 ”。我们今天使用的许多简化字,在这时候就已经开始出现....想知道更多的朋友 善用搜索...我们来这里是游戏,娱乐的,不是考古.
引用(gaoxiang6091 @ -24, 11:52 PM) 整天把暴雪 魔兽 星际挂嘴边的
自我感觉良好的蠢货看来有很多啊。。魔兽 星际当年都抄红警的啊懂
小白痴现在魔兽的破画面看都不想看
人物棱角分明...貌似HGAME画面都比它好又提平衡
平衡你老母
世界都是不平衡的 有本事以弱胜强啊 打不过电脑是你菜
大叫不平衡是你蠢
看暴雪猛出补丁就不爽
玩游戏还是玩补丁啊?说的非常好...
引用(rockypoll @ -23, 06:36 PM) 引用(美伦美幻 @ -15, 05:12 PM) 引用(soviethero @ -15, 04:50 PM) 引用(北小堂 @ -15, 01:51 PM) 部分楼层已被隐藏,引用(cx042012 @ -15, 01:12 PM) 引用(宇宙之皇 @ -15, 12:57 PM) 引用(ryuhjryuhj @ -15, 12:12 PM) 引用(renchongyi @ -15, 10:54 AM) 引用(eagle566 @ -15, 10:43 AM) 引用(renchongyi @ -15, 08:32 AM) 引用(MAMMOTHETIC @ -15, 08:26 AM) 操!讨厌繁体字!傻逼才使用繁体。请想一想简体中文是哪年造出来的那么,你的八辈祖宗,从第三辈往上算,都用的是繁体中文呵呵,R大骂得好!我的回复很可观只是他自骂而已语言是门艺术牛!中国的语言十分诙谐啊,哈哈在电驴暴粗口也挺了不起的。。。老衲笑晕了~~哈哈哈~~~对于VC里的这种弱智,老R不用理会!看下来,这个最长,我来加个圈电驴有点猫扑的感觉了!呵呵下载下来玩了一下,说心里话,这个版本的确差,平衡性太差,游戏的输赢就好像电脑在主宰,辛辛苦苦建了几座房子,被敌军的一个单位在一分钟内全灭了,没有可玩性。(战役的简单)不敢想像困难的还怎么玩。
红警3还真的不怎么样! 游戏性太差!期待R大以后的星际2,和暗黑3啊!
BC真多啊,红3出来这么久还有人在做卵石之争,难道就这么看不透吗?我和你们一样承认西木头曾经在我们心目中的地位,可是红3真的不好玩,平衡性,画面,可玩性和它累赘的空间占用完全成反比,我用4天下完,用4个小时就删除了,SB们就继续陷在里面偷乐吧,求你们不要声张,会被人笑话脑细胞质量和数量都有问题的,偶摆脱你们了。。。。
指挥着一堆不知名的机械冲向敌人,轰!轰!轰!哇!飞机!哇!好PP的机器人!多点兵一起冲会更爽!到最后... ...
删掉了!现在...... 我找不到它有什么值得回味的... ... 比起我玩了10年的星际 4年魔兽 它的热度只有我玩的那2小时。
当你用着着MX440时会说FX5200是神卡。当你用着FX5200时GF6200是神卡人家说7300GT是神卡,又没有错。毕竟它有点神过嘛,倒是有人骂说7300是神卡的人,你们自己才有点脑残... ... 7年说长不长,但是7年前的电脑4000元,到现在送人都会没有人要。用着老电脑的人不是穷,他有可能是花了不少钱了的呢!倒是升级电脑的费用远远超过1W。玩个游戏花这么多精力,,,,不值。
512MB内存能玩吗?
引用引用(llllyce @ , 05:43 PM) *花一晚上才下好,玩了2个小时,就立刻逐出硬盘了。这种垃圾游戏简直是对同样安装在D盘上的澄海3C的污辱!血狮和它一比简直就是神作(没有魔兽3和3C神,当然)其实我也早知道这会是一款垃圾游戏。这只能是垃圾游戏。RTS界有暴雪一手遮天,其他公司加以模仿,东施效颦,拉媒体皮条,作出的一款款垃圾怎么可能满足有品位,有档次的魔兽3C玩家呢?可我还是被这款游戏震惊了。五雷轰顶。首先就要喷它的垃圾画面。当年西木头抄袭魔兽出的CNC,RA,抄袭星际出的RA2和CNC2(都有星际里的机枪兵和双管坦克,机器人!都有超武核弹!RA2里还照搬了神族的心灵风暴做超武!这肯定不是巧合!)因为是2D时代,尽管美工艺术设定差了暴雪几条街,还能入眼可是ra3,我的神卡7300,开到特效顶,不但画面惨不忍睹,无法与魔兽3相较,帧数更是低的惊人!太过分了,魔兽三这么好的画面,开到满特效却那么流畅!差距太大了!魔兽3这么多年了,可画面仍然走在RTS界的最前沿!刚开始玩魔兽3时,我常常情不自禁将手伸向屏幕,注视良久才意识到,这只是游戏。为了让我的机子能完全发挥出魔兽的绚丽画面,我典当了自己的29寸彩电,PS2,XBOX,GC,GAMEBOY,拼出了我现在这款机子。玩TV的人问我,值得么!太TM值得了!可现在,6年之后,我坐在电脑前,看屏幕上幻灯片一般的五颜六色两群塑料玩具齐打交搞什么么其次要喷的,就是游戏的平衡性。这款游戏不仅没有魔兽星际近乎和谐的平衡性,它根本没有平衡性。我用盟军打简单电脑就和玩一样,用苏联打简单电脑盟军就会输。打日本简单电脑也一样,用盟军一下就赢了,太不平衡了!更悲惨的,就是游戏无可救药的BUG。我选苏联玩时,无意发现工程师走到了水上。借着,我试验后发现,居然所有建筑都能造在水上。这样还要水何用?或者说,这样还要陆地何用?简直是天大的笑话,如此夸张的BUG,和血狮异曲同工!而且,游戏不仅美工艺术设定不行,还喜欢抄袭暴雪。日本有架飞机可以飞,也可以变成机甲走路,这不是赤裸裸抄袭星际2里的某人族单位么?还有盟军步兵抄袭机枪兵!苏联双管坦克抄袭人族坦克!甚至连利爪德鲁伊,剑圣的技能都能在里面找到影子。无耻!CNC,RA系列素有出垃圾资料片骗玩家钱的习惯,就好比红警98?激光时代?赤龙之吼?共和国之辉?加几个乱七八遭的单位就出续集,和精工细作,十年磨一剑的暴雪形成了鲜明对比可是RA3垃圾成这样,我怀疑,怕是连资料片都出不成了!EA是有名的媒体皮条客,公关机器,可GS仍旧只给了这游戏可怜巴巴的8.0分。可以想象,GS的人真的很生气,EA塞钱也没用!暴雪就不一样,怎么出都是精品。这款游戏浪费了我生命中的两小时,不要让同样的惨剧发生在你身上!RTS只能玩暴雪我去澄海3C了别的地方看到的,不得不进来膜拜一下,大神啊,绝后不知道,空前是肯定的,
麻烦问下楼主,DATA动画包放在哪?我不敢放啊,一放就覆盖原文件了,希望楼主赶快回复,谢谢
而且还有,安装的时候不能选择路径。。。。麻烦楼主快点回答
我觉得不应该在这里用污秽的词语说话!你不认识繁体,就请别下呀!楼主辛辛苦苦把源放出来容易吗??
总算没有光盘版的7G那么大了
引用(张无奈 @ -15, 10:27 AM) 引用(renchongyi @ -15, 08:32 AM) 引用(MAMMOTHETIC @ -15, 08:26 AM) 操!讨厌繁体字!傻逼才使用繁体。请想一想简体中文是哪年造出来的那么,你的八辈祖宗,从第三辈往上算,都用的是繁体中文这句乐死我了 哈哈哈也乐死我了哈哈
怎么那么慢啊
才12.00KB/s
红色警戒3起义时刻,什么时候出xbox360版?还是在Live上付费下载.那我可就玩不到了.
引用(taida55555 @ -27, 10:53 PM) 麻烦问下楼主,DATA动画包放在哪?我不敢放啊,一放就覆盖原文件了,希望楼主赶快回复,谢谢覆盖了就行了
不行啊,覆盖了的话一些鼠标图就没有了,哎
还有,这个版本好像不能联机玩
老是跳出啊 晕的
弱问一下,《共和国之崛起》是国人自己改进的游戏吗?好像红警游戏研发室不喜欢代中国玩儿,红3里国家又没有中国吧?
千万不要靠近山口山饭和WAR饭。。。。注意人身安全。他们眼里暴雪和山口山就是神
请问,联网的是怎么搞的啊?超码要局域网吧?这是1.0版吧是不是1.3才可以联啊?还是现在跟本联不了啊?在那可以联啊??????R大说说吧
如何解除认证,解除认证有什么好处?
引用(cenhmp @ -28, 09:24 PM) 请问,联网的是怎么搞的啊?超码要局域网吧?这是1.0版吧是不是1.3才可以联啊?还是现在跟本联不了啊?在那可以联啊??????R大说说吧非正版只能连局域网
我说的就是局域网啊!右上角没星星啊!~~````
哎 谢谢楼主 但游戏本身 太让人失望了啊
引用(cenhmp @ -29, 12:40 AM) 我说的就是局域网啊!右上角没星星啊!~~````对决。。网络里面应该能连。。我还在下这个版本,不是不清楚。
没有网际或网络。。。这起义好像不是原版吧???那那个才是原版啊????不是原版就不能连吗??????去/bbs/showforum-314.html看过啦五个字加一个数字再加一个符号:“搞不懂红色3!”
命令与征服红警3能连。。。起义时刻应该属于资料片
对决里面应该有三个选项的。。。遭遇战。线上对决。网路
刚刚上了论坛。。帮你看了一下。。很遗憾的说。。起义没有联网功能
引用(taida55555 @ -28, 01:11 PM) 不行啊,覆盖了的话一些鼠标图就没有了,哎覆盖就行了,其他的别管
好难打的游戏啊,很少有的连苏联的第一局都冲不过去的,百合子关卡的两超能力美女对战也没冲过去
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
使用 BBCODE()
游戏类型:&RTS 即时战略游戏制作发行:&语言:&,