虎纹熊生病了,要怎么照顾生病的妈妈作文

英语翻译1:如果想让黑熊的数量尽快增加的话,那就请让人类不再猎杀黑熊.然后让黑熊尽量的繁殖后代.2:我们要好好的照顾黑熊,尽量不要让黑熊生病,然后让他们可以延长它们的寿命.3:如果要惩罚那些破坏法律_百度作业帮
英语翻译1:如果想让黑熊的数量尽快增加的话,那就请让人类不再猎杀黑熊.然后让黑熊尽量的繁殖后代.2:我们要好好的照顾黑熊,尽量不要让黑熊生病,然后让他们可以延长它们的寿命.3:如果要惩罚那些破坏法律
1:如果想让黑熊的数量尽快增加的话,那就请让人类不再猎杀黑熊.然后让黑熊尽量的繁殖后代.2:我们要好好的照顾黑熊,尽量不要让黑熊生病,然后让他们可以延长它们的寿命.3:如果要惩罚那些破坏法律的人的惩罚就是让他们照顾黑熊,因为这样子做的话让他们可以学会爱护黑熊,照顾黑熊.4:如果要定制一个10年计划去保护黑熊的话,我会登一些教导人们保护黑熊的广告在电视上,在报纸上,在网路里.因为人们每天都会看电视,报纸,上网,所以这样可以给人们很多正确的信息去爱护黑熊,保护黑熊.5:如果我有10亿元的话,我会建一座黑熊养殖场.因为这样的话,我们可以尽量给黑熊最好的环境去生活.
译文:1.If you want to increase the quantity of the black bears as much as possible,please do not let the human kill the bear any more,and then they can breed more.2.We should take good care of the black bear and keep them health so that they can live longer.3.Make the punishment of the law-breaker taking care of the black bear,beause they will know to treasure and take care of them.4.If drawing up a ten-year plan,I will advertise something to tell people to take care of the black bear on the TV,on newspaper and online so that poeple can have correct information about how to treasure and protect them.5.If I have 10 billion,I will build a balck bear farm,so that we can support the best environment for them to live as much as possible.
翻译如下~1: If you want the number of bears increased as soon as possible, then it will not let human beings black bear hunting. And then let the black bear as much as possible reproduce.<b...
1: If you want the number of bears increased as soon as possible, then it will not let human beings black bear hunting. And then let the black bear as much as possible reproduce.2: We have to car...
您可能关注的推广我家的虎纹熊(仓鼠)摔了一下,流出黄色臭臭的液体是怎么回事啊_百度知道
我家的虎纹熊(仓鼠)摔了一下,流出黄色臭臭的液体是怎么回事啊
病情描述(发病时间、主要症状等):下体流出黄色臭臭的液体是怎么回事啊昨天有拉稀现象
提问者采纳
我上一只银狐就是甩了一下 就流出黄色液体了,也死了
你干嘛这么邪恶去甩他啊
一不小心....................................................我比较那啥笨
那就好好待他。好吃好喝供着。 一般恢复能力还可以的。希望没事。
提问者评价
好吧 确实养了一段时间没事了
其他类似问题
按默认排序