专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频
Amo晴天-安静唱歌
阿喜&宠辱不惊
安静的曼女神
机智的蛋糕分类:|大小:1282K|日期:
英文名:Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
介绍:这是一款简单的休闲制作小游戏。看到可口的三明治,你垂涎三尺了吗?大厨芭比厨艺精深,让我们一起学做他美味的三明治...
请记住本站网址,点击,方便下次再玩
进入游戏后,鼠标点击、拖动食材制作料理。
游戏加载完毕点击Play即可开始游戏
和芭比一起学做可口的三明治。
请记住本站网址,点击,方便下次再玩。 《和芭比做三明治》小游戏由4399用户提供。
相关游戏推荐
作品版权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的版权,请,本站将在3个工作日内删除。温馨提示:抵制不良游戏,拒绝盗版游戏,注意自我保护,谨防受骗上当,适度游戏益脑,沉迷游戏伤身,合理安排时间,享受健康生活
| | |||||&关注:
||||&法律顾问:北京盛峰律师事务所
文明办网文明上网举报电话:&|&举报邮箱:&||
Copyright & 2004 -
All Rights Reserved. 四三九九网络股份有限公司 版权所有Caramelized Pork Bánh Mì Recipe on Food52
Follow friends and influencers
By following your friends and influencers you'll be able to see what they're saving in real time.
Shipping Surcharge:
Cooking is more fun with friends.
Find your friends who are already on Food52, and invite others who aren't to join.
Join Our Community
Follow amazing home cooks. Collect recipes and articles. Get inspired.
If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.
If you like something&
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.
Photo by Food52
Yes, a lot of ingredients, and all of them worth it. Can you guess which ingredient we forgot to include?
Photo by Food52
This is an unconventional banh mi in that it calls for pork tenderloin rather than for fatty ground pork.
Photo by Food52
After slicing it you pound it flat between sheets of plastic wrap. A stress-reliever!
Photo by Food52
Photo by Food52
Meanwhile, Merrill makes pickled carrots and radishes for crunch and tang.
Photo by Food52
This is a very simple sweet pickle, made with cider vinegar, sugar, salt and water. No heating, just a little time to sit and pickle.
Photo by Food52
Amanda makes the pork marinade with soy sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce, maple syrup, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, scallions, and black pepper.
Photo by Food52
Pretty right? Sarah said it reminded her of a Klimt painting.
Photo by Food52
So much for Klimt! Klimt meets Victoria Reynolds?
Photo by Food52
After marinating, the pork gets caramelized in a skillet.
Photo by Food52
Photo by Food52
We discuss the size of bread to use.
Photo by Food52
Time to assemble -- first mayo, then pate and lettuce.
Photo by Food52
A layer of pork.
Photo by Food52
Then the feisty ingredients: pickled radishes and carrots, and sliced jalapeno. Oops! Forgot the cilantro. But please don't when you make it -- the cilantro brightens up all the flavors.
Photo by Food52
Photo by Sarah Shatz
Photo by monkeymom
Photo by Sarah Shatz
Author Notes: These Vietnamese sandwiches are the perfect fusion of French and Asian cuisines. Bánh mì are usually very inexpensive and come with many different types of fillings. But my favorite is this one, with juicy, seared pork that goes perfectly with the crunchy pickled and fresh vegetables. P?té is typically in bánh mì and though I list it as optional, doesn’t french bread just taste great with p?té? - monkeymom -&
Food52 Review: The caramelized pork could be a recipe all its own, but we sure do like it in this sandwich, as well. Bánh mì are often made with a rich and fatty grilled pork -- this seasoned pork tenderloin gives the sandwich character. Make sure you use a light airy roll with a crisp crust -- bánh mì is all about the interior. - A&M -&The Editors
Serves&4-6
Caramelized Pork and Bánh mì Assembly
pounds pork tenderloin
tablespoons Fish sauce
tablespoons Maple Syrup
tablespoon brown sugar
tablespoons soy sauce
teaspoon sesame oil
garlic cloves, minced
slice ginger, minced
green onion, sliced thinly
teaspoon black pepper
tablespoons vegetable oil
loaf sweet French baguette (thin) or french bread sandwich rolls. Try to get the kind of French bread with a crisp crust and tender light center.
red leaf lettuce
pickled carrot and radishes (see below)
sliced jalapeno chili peppers
P?té (optional, but recommended)
mayonnaise
Cut tenderloin across the grain of the meat into
inch pieces. Flatten each piece to an even
inch between two pieces of saran wrap using a meat pounder, rolling pin, or large bottle.
Mix ingredients from fish sauce to black pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning – it should be sweet and savory so add more soy, salt, or sesame oil as you like. Add marinade to the meat and use your hands or large spoon to make sure all pieces of meat are coated in marinade. Marinate for 10-30 minutes.
You can cook the pork on the grill outdoors (best) or indoors using a grill pan or cast iron pan, something that you can get very hot. Heat grill or grill pan to high and turn on that vent fan! Add vegetable oil to meat and stir to coat. Sear first side of meat until very dark brown on one side, then flip and sear on the second side. Be careful not to overcook it. The meat is thin so it cooks quickly, one or two minutes on each side.
To assemble sandwiches, slice baguette and spread mayonnaise on one side, p?té on the other. Add lettuce, meat, pickled vegetables, cilantro and peppers. Dig in!
Pickled Carrots and Radishes
pound baby carrots, peeled
bunch red radishes, preferably breakfast radishes (daikon are more traditional. I just think red radishes are beautiful.)
cup apple cider vinegar
tablespoon salt
tablespoons sugar
Slice carrots and radishes into quarters (or sixths for thicker guys) lengthwise. Mix all ingredients together. Taste for seasoning. Let stand as little as an hour or up to overnight. They keep for several days.
Contest Winner!
Departure from the Deli
From Our Friends