mc连接丢失已丢失Mod rejections[FMLMod:voxelamp1.7.2]

Related Posts
Connect with us on Facebook
Popular Version
Mods and Tools
Download Minecraft Mods, Texture Packs, Resource Packs, Tools and Maps 1.8.2, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.我的世界R键整理 1.6.2-1.7.2版
【可能遇到的问题】
如果无法下显示 "Service Unavailable"
请用迅雷试试
飞翔所有游戏均经过多道安全软件验测,不会包含木马等信息
如果你下载的游戏是 .7Z 或 rar 格式的文件,请下载
进行解压。
【游戏简介】
我的世界R键整理mod是一个比较方便的功能性mod,安装mod后当你按R键就会自动帮你整理背包和箱子,在设置中还能更改整理脚本,受到很多玩家的喜爱。使用说明:1,为游戏安装适合版本的Forge API&1.7.2& 1.6.4& 1.6.2& 2,将对应版本的mod放入.minecraft\mod文件夹即可。版本:1.7.2 InventoryTweaks-MC1.7.2-1.57-dev-102.jar &1.6.4&InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.4-1.57-dev-95.jar.jar1.6.2&InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar注意:1.7.2版目前为开发版,尚不稳定,建议选择较低版本。CraftGuide v1.6.8.1 - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Mod packs and distribution:
You may include CraftGuide in mod packs, or distribute it on its own, without any special procedure or permission. However, if you modify the copy you are distributing, you must clearly indicate that it has been modified (since I'd rather not have a bunch of people asking for help with errors that don't exist in any of the official versions).
If you *do* include CraftGuide in a mod pack, I would love to hear about it, so it would be awesome if you could send me a PM about it (but it isn't required, if you don't want to).
Videos (and other things):
You may use/show/include CraftGuide (both the actual mod as seen in-game, as well as any files included in any of the downloads) in videos, blog posts, forum threads, tweets, lolcat images, audio recordings, internationally televised political discussions, or any other possible form of communication you can think of that isn't simply sharing complete copies of a download (for that, see the Mod packs and distribution section, above), for commercial or non-commercial purposes (and anything in between, if there is such a thing).
Basically: Yes.
Things for Minecraft 1.2.5 and older
Installation (CraftGuide 1.5.0):
If you don't have it yet, install . I have only tested with 3.3.7.135 and 3.3.8.152, but I suspect it will work for everything later than *.*.*.127.Download CraftGuidePlace the downloaded .zip file into .minecraft/mods/Optional: Download an Extra or two! You'll probably want CraftGuide Inventory Search, if you'll be playing SMP with mods, or just don't care to craft an item and carry it with you everywhere.Installation (CraftGuide 1.4.4 and older):
If you don't have it yet, install Download CraftGuidePlace the downloaded .zip file into .minecraft/mods/ -or- copy the contents of the .zip file into your minecraft.jarOptional: Download an Extra or two! You'll probably want QuickGuide, if you'll be playing SMP with mods, or just don't care to craft an item and carry it with you everywhere.Previous versions:
Minecraft 1.2.5:
Minecraft 1.2.4 and 1.2.5:
Minecraft 1.2.3:
1.4.4: 1.4.3:
Minecraft 1.1.0:
1.4.3: , 1.4.2: , 1.4.1: , 1.4.0: ,
Minecraft 1.0.0:
1.4.0: , 1.3.1: , 1.3.0: , 1.2.2: ,
Minecraft Beta 1.8.1:
1.2.2: , 1.2.1: , 1.2.0: , 1.1.0: , 1.00 ,
Here are some optional mods that enhance the abilities of CraftGuide. Note that you already need a compatible version of CraftGuide for them to do anything (except crash, for some of them), these just add to it.
CraftGuide Inventory Search:
This works like QuickGuide, except it has the added feature that, if you have an inventory open with your cursor over an item, pressing the CraftGuide key will open CraftGuide, automatically filtering to that item.
CraftGuideInv for Minecraft 1.2.5 ()
QuickGuide (Only for CraftGuide 1.4.4 and earlier):
Adds a configurable key to open the crafting guide screen without needing a special item. Works in SMP. This provides an early SMP option (no server mod required!), as well as giving you a choice of how you use it, wither as an actual item, or merely a quick reference that you don't have to change windows to a web browser to use. (Note: In SMP, it shows every recipe from mods that YOU have installed, not what the server has)
QuickGuide for Minecraft 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 ()QuickGuide for Minecraft 1.2.3 ()QuickGuide for Minecraft 1.1.0 ()QuickGuide for Minecraft 1.0.0 (, , )QuickGuide for Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (, , )
BrewGuide:
Adds every potion brewing recipe it can find (anything that can be reached from water, with any combination of ingredients). Warning: VERY thorough, it adds nearly 1000 recipes on it's own, with only the ingredients found in unmodded Minecraft!
BrewGuide for Minecraft 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 ()BrewGuide for Minecraft 1.2.3 ()BrewGuide for Minecraft 1.1.0 ()BrewGuide for CraftGuide 1.3.0 and up (, , )
CraftHide (Has no effect on CraftGuide 1.5.0):
With this, you can exclude all recipes containing (a) specific item ID(s).
Note: For more advanced users, as you will have to add 256 (or 2048) to item IDs, because Minecraft bumps them all up to make room for block items. First try +256, it should be the one that most people need.
CraftHide for Minecraft 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 ()CraftHide for Minecraft 1.2.3 ()CraftHide for Minecraft 1.1.0 ()CraftHide for CraftGuide 1.3.0 and up ()
For other modders:
I'm starting to work on an API (probably misunderstanding the definition of "API", though). It isn't anywhere close to complete, so I might end up renaming anything at any time.
For now, though:
Reflection API:
If you don't want to include any files at all, you can use reflection to do some simple tasks.
Right now, "net.minecraft.src.CraftGuide.ReflectionAPI" has a static method "public static void addFilter(Object callback)" that can be used to register an object that gets a chance to decide if each recipe should be discarded. To do so, it must have a method "public Boolean allowRecipe(ItemStack[] recipeItems)" or "public Boolean allowRecipe(ItemStack craftingType, ItemStack[] recipeItems)"
More capabilities will be added as requested or whenever I feel like it.
Regular API:
Turns out the old one was broken. So, a heavily altered (and working) API: , , ,
Well, you'll need to use reflection to inform CraftGuide that your mod provides and/or filters recipes, though the API includes a class you can extend that does it for you.
Using the provided class, you just extend it, implementing IRecipeProvider, IRecipeFilter, and/or IRecipeFilter2, and create an instance of your class. The base class will automatically register itself with CraftGuide (if it exists, otherwise silently do nothing), and will be called at the appropriate time(s) based on what interfaces it implements.
One working example would be BrewGuide, which uses the API to add all brewing recipes (that it can find) to CraftGuide. You can get it's source .
Changelog:
A BugfixNow also has LiteLoader version
Improved BuildCraft, IC?, and Extended Workbench compatibilityBetter support for .lang filesConfig page!Texturepacks have more control over item appearance (default icon tinted blue directly rather than in code)A bugfix or two, as usual
Updated compatibility with IC2 and GregTechAdded more GregTech machinesFixed more bugsUses that item name thingy so that it won't be lost when updating to Minecraft 1.7
Bugfixes. Lots of bugfixes.Buildcraft assembly table and refinery recipesGregTech lathe and plate cutter recipesExtra config options: default keybind and theme debug outputDid I mention bugfixes?There are probably still bugs that need to be fixed, though.
BugfixesMinecraft 1.6.2
BugfixesExtended Workbench recipesGregTech plasma generatorIC2 Massfab amplifier value in tooltipsVariable row heights (having a few taller than average recipes won't affect ALL of the rows)
Fixed some bugs (and procrastinated a lot)
Lots of bugfixesLots of GregTech machinesRemoved Depreciated APIs
More GregTech machinesPerformance enhancement with GregTech and text searchingBugfixesA little more network code for BWR.
Show furnace, IC2 generator, and IC2 storage/power values for appropriate items in tooltipsInclude recipes for the serverside BTW mod "Better With Renewables". Only shows if a config option is set or if a message from BWR is detected on connect.
Fix: Shows IC2 shapeless recipes (were overlooked originally)Added GregTech Implosion Compressor recipes.GregTech fusion reactor recipes show initial startup EU costGregTech blast furnace recipes show required temperature
Added IC2 and GregTech recipesTwo new slot implementations in the API. One adds additional probability information (may be useful for Railcraft, Factorization, and Thermal Expansion recipes, among others), and one for IC2 EUBugfixes and polish
Fixed a bad crash.
Internal reorganization, now it is set up to make both the FML and modloader versions at the same timeUpdated for Minecraft 1.4.4BTW recipe support added to main build (previously was a separate build, posted elsewhere)
Various bugfixes (appeared in 1.6.1.3 through 1.6.1.5)Finally added toggles for whether it searched for items in the input, output, and/or machines of a recipe.Added to the API, just a little bit.
Texturepacks can override/add themesCleaned up existing themes, removing the test ones.Added a "dark" theme. Currently the only way to use it is to edit .minecraft/config/CraftGuide/themes/currentTheme.txt, and change the text from base_texpack to dark. It is checked every time you open CraftGuide, so you don't need to restart Minecraft.Added a lot more options to themes, they can specify quite a bit more now.
Added a fourth number to the version. This automatically increments whenever I create a non-test-build build of CraftGuide (such as for minor bugfixes)Text searches: On the item list, after you have typed a few letters, press enter or click the extra entry that appears to search for text rather than any specific itemAdded color to the resize handle, hopefully making it easier to notice (since it seems that some people never realized it was there, and it's a fairly significant part of what makes CraftGuide unique compared to other recipe viewers)First official version to include the finished new API. The old API still mostly works, and so does the WIP API, so that mods that interacted with CraftGuide continue to work unmodified.New theme system, making it easier to change how CraftGuide looks without replacing the images in the .zip. At the moment, it isn't quite used for everything, yet, but that will change over time.Option to disable the keybindMoved the config file, the themes/skins, and CraftGuide.log. Now all of them are placed in .minecraft/config/CraftGuide/, so that they don't clutter the rest of the minecraft directory.
A lot of changes to the WIP API, finally most of it has an effectFixed a few bugs
Quick port to Minecraft 1.3.2Better visual feedback for type selectionBrewGuide and QuickGuide functionality included in main mod.Removed RP2 Alloy furnace support (temporarily, until I can test it against a 1.3.2 RP2)
Various bugfixes (Tooltip sometimes drawing behind other things, sometimes being too wide, items that draw as ERR or have no text for data -1 try data 0, perhaps others)Removed fake key repeat, now uses LWJGL'sOption to always show ID and data values for itemsSupport for the newer forge ore dictionary formatMoved everything to a new package (Left the old API behind, plus some code to let it continue working even though I'm going to be making significant changes to the new one)
API change: Added javadocAPI change: Added two new classes, allowing larger (or smaller) recipes (yay, 4x4 crafting grid support!), and a way to force CraftGuide to reload all recipes, if your mod adds, removes, or alters them during the game.
Include Forge metadata-sensitive smelting recipes when presentSome other small changes
Fixed two more bugs
Various bug fixes/stability improvementsA clear button to quickly clear the item list search
various small changes/fixesexperimental feature: RP2 alloy furnace recipes.Item list for quickly setting the filterText search for item listSome button tooltips
Doesn't crash when given a recipe using an item that doesn't existThe entire GUI can be resized by dragging the lower right corner.
Default scroll wheel rate is now one page rather than one rowDefault item ID changedChanging the item ID actually works (oops!)Changed the API. The reflection API is still the same, howeverRecipes are now associated with an item type that is used to craft itCan show/hide recipes by associated crafting typeThe left side is finally getting some use, with buttons to change between various views.Lots of internal changes.
Shows the filter item, when there is oneFiltering works a bit better (Technical: Properly treats damage -1 as a wildcard value)Shows a * over any place an item will accept any damage valueAPI work
Bugfix: output quantities weren't showing.
FilteringDifferent backgrounds for small (2x2 or less) and shapeless recipesRecipe under the mouse visually changes to a different background
Remembers where you were when you closed the bookFurnace recipesRow number indicatorMassive internal changes to make later ones easier
Initial release
Here is a fairly recent showcase by UnspeakableGaming:
drackiseries has a video of the new (Minecraft 1.5.2) version.
Older videos:
samalot did a spotlight on CraftGuide:
ChronoFury recently reviewed the mod:
brandonmannn has thrown together a nice quick overview:
Upcoming changes:
Advanced filteringSaving favourites for quick viewingPerhaps a close button?
-still in progress
Major rewrite of internal stuff.
If you want to make a custom version of CraftGuide, use bits of its code, or just see how it works, you can find the source code .
If you want to use some (or all) of it in your own project, you are free to do so, though it would be nice if you mentioned CraftGuide in a text file or somewhere else where someone can find it.
You can find the current source of the CraftGuide API . It can be used to add, remove, or alter the recipes displayed by CraftGuide (not actually affecting crafting, just what is shown in the CraftGuide GUI).
A JAR containing just the API (source and non-obfuscated binaries) is also available:
If you need help using it, or have ideas on how to improve the API, please send me a PM or some other form of communication.
Direct links:
If you don't want to use an AdF.ly link, you can get some versions directly (bit.ly'd for statistics only):
No loader:
LiteLoader:
CraftGuide 1.6.8.1-liteloader for Minecraft 1.7.2 ()
FML/Forge:
()CraftGuide 1.6.8.0 for Minecraft 1.7.2 () () () () () () () () () () () ()
Modloader:
() () () () () () () () ()
Private Mod Note
Risugami has already made a mod like this.
He mentioned that. Yes, this does basically the same thing. But with a different interface to make it easier to get through a huge list of stuff. If, for instance, you use redpower 2 that's like 500+ pages of risugami's book.
Any possibility of having the ability to extract the recipes into a txt file?
THere used to be a recipes list but it was not updated.
It's certainly possible, but it would be outside the scope of this specific mod. Fairly simple thing to do, really.
Quote from
Nice, i'll definately use this over Risugami's. This may be a heap harder, but any chance of making a furnace one? (I know this seems useless, but if you use Redpower, there is an alloy furnace. This uses more then one item to make alloys like Red alloy.)
Getting recipes for the furnace looks like it should be easy. Change the mess of code I have to support the furnace too isn't. I do intend to add furnace recipes fairly soon, though. Probably going to take at least a day or two, though.
As for the alloy furnace, it almost certainly has it's own recipe system. I don't know how hard it would be to support it, but a long-term goal could be to provide an API so that other mods can define their own recipe categories... Hmm...
i cant make mods work on my cpu so this is uslises
Kudos for your unique ability to spontaneously generate dozens of questions in one sentence.
I'll start my personal list
*Why are you reading the mods forum if you can't use mods?
*How is this mod significant enough to warrant pointing out that it is "uslises" when no mod is "usful" to you
*How did you manage to setup an account?
And thank the modder for saving much of my time. EE+RP2 gives me a 750 page risu-book.
I don't know if it's possible to separate the recipes by mod, but it would be awesome if you could. This is still the best recipe mod ever. I might even get Infitools now.
Agreed. be awesome if seperation of mod was possible. or like another mod i saw where you could select a specific item and it would show what crafts were available for that item
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes/ [1.8]我的世界懒人包 基础整合包下载
[1.8]我的世界懒人包 基础整合包下载 21 九月, 2014 分类:
作者:SF_Chipan (mcbbs)基础整合 (光影可选)基础是一个整合了 Minecraft 原文件 与 BMCL启动器 的可以直接在Windows 操作系统玩minecraft 的游戏包。它包含很多启动项,可以满足不同玩家的需要。该整合包可以用来玩原版的 mc,也可以自己添加喜欢的 mod,还加入了高清修复 OptiFine 与 中文输入补丁。带有“forge”字样的启动项,会自动加载 .minecraft/mods 目录下的几个基础的 mod,可以根据自己的喜好进行添加或删除。当然基础整合包用来做的客户端也是没问题的。只玩原版:启动时,选择不带有forge的启动项即可。&光影部分(安装方法详见包内说明)现在的基础整合包已经与光影整合包合并了,可以直接在基础整合包中选择是否安装光影。光影设置 在 选项 里面的 shaders!请手动开启光影配置文件列表:bump-shadow-waving-0.9.8-140219Chocapic13MrMeep_x3s ShadersRRe36’s ShadersSEUE v10.1SEUS v10Sildurs Vibrant shaders基础整合 服务端提前声明,我对服务端和插件都不了解,如果有问题欢迎提意见和指正,服务端目前只含mod不含插件,需要插件的请移步插件版块自行安装。Cauldron(原mcpc+) 服务端第三方开发的兼容插件与 mod 的服务端,目前大部分有 mod 的服务器在使用的服务端优点:既可以安装 mod 也可以安装插件(有些可能需要水桶插件移植后的);缺点:mod 没有纯 Forge 服务端兼容性好,插件没有水桶服兼容性好。官方 Forge 服务端官方服务端加入Forge,只能安装 mod 不能安装插件,适合朋友间开小服优点:mod 兼容性最高缺点:无法安装插件&特别感谢感谢 bangbang93 制作了 BMCL 启动器 感谢 ZLainSama 制作了 InputFix 感谢 huanghongxun 制作了 HelloMinecraft! Launcher 启动器 Thank Mojang and all themodders for your great work &核心 modForge10.12.2.1208 Mod API LiteLoader 1.7.10 轻量级 ModAPI OptiFine_HD Ultra A4 高清修复 GLSL Shaders 光影水反 InputFix 输入修正 其他mod (其他mod可选,在.minecraft/mods 文件夹里面,自行添加或删除都可以) Better Spawn Eggs v1.7.2.0 更好的刷怪蛋 CraftableHorseArmor v1.1.0.10 可以合成的马具 DamageIndicators v3.2.0 显示伤害 InventoryTweaks v1.57-118 R键整理 MinecraftLoader 0.1.2 载入提示器 Mouse Tweaks v2.4.4 快捷鼠标 NEI addons v1.12.2.9 NEI扩展 NEI plugins v1.1.0.8 NEI插件 Not Enough Items v1.0.3 NEI物品管理器 OpenEye 0.6 信息采集工具 Opis v1.2.3 大 Waila v1.5.4 NEI 高亮提示 ZansMap(VoxelMap) v1.0&1.2.2 Zan/Voxel小地图 Zyin’s HUD v1.3.4 信息显示窗 zzzzzz custom config 1.4.1 合成表定制
由于本站属于分享类网站,故将收集大量网络资源,如原作者对本站转载的资源不满意的话,可以联系站长进行删除处理,同时本站享有相关法律权利。
Copyright (C) 2014 Minecraft中文分享站 |

我要回帖

更多关于 mc服务器连接丢失 的文章

随机推荐