手机版的top eleven刷t 2015怎么充T哈

Top Eleven 2015 - Be a Soccer Manager on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Top Eleven 2015 - Be a Soccer Manager by Nordeus, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Top Eleven 2015 - Be a Soccer Manager
By Nordeus
Editors' Choice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to manage a football club?Challenge yourself in a brand new Top Eleven 2015! The most popular online football management game now brings you a whole new experience in the biggest update ever!---"Top Eleven is really impressive and includes many elements that I have seen and experienced throughout my career" - José Mourinho---Create and train your own team. Bid for the best players in live transfer market and build an amazing stadium. Compete against more than 10 million managers around the globe in completely redesigned Top Eleven 2015.= FEATURES =ANYTIME, ANYWHERE FOR FREEPlay your favourite football management game on the web and mobile with your friends for free. New Top Eleven 2015 is optimized for tablets and offers you richer experience than ever before.SET THE ULTIMATE STRATEGYTake your players’ skills to the next level and create winning formations in our improved squad management system.MAKE SENSATIONAL TRANSFERSSign talented players to help you dominate the leaderboards.BUILD YOUR FOOTBALL EMPIREEnjoy developing amazing stadium and surrounding facilities in stunning ground overview, more detailed than ever.TAKE CONTROL OVER THE MATCHGive real-time orders and support your team in competition and friendly matches.PLAY AS YOUR FAVOURITE CLUBNew Top Eleven 2015 now features official items of more than 28 clubs from Premier league, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, MLS and many others.ALWAYS FEEL AT HOMEManage the team in your own language. Top Eleven 2015 brings you unforgettable experience in more than 40 languages.---Have issues with the game or want to give a suggestion? Our Player Experience team offers support in 11 languages. Contact us at /support/ or tweet @TopElevenHelp to get the fastest support ever!Top Eleven 2015 is available in the following languages: English (UK and US), Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Italian, German, French, Malaysian, Serbian, Dutch, Arabic, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Czech, Greek, Estonian, Finnish, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Slovak, Albanian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Georgian, Catalan, Danish, Norwegian, Thai, Chinese, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani and Macedonian.Privacy Policy: /privacy-facebook/Terms of Service: /terms-facebook/
What's New in Version 3.0.4
We have read and carefully analyzed your feedback and we are adding some of the original Top Eleven features you wanted to see in Top Eleven 2015:- League Top Players- Player Compare Feature- Training roles and special abilities.We are very thankful for all the support and patience you showed us. We are here to listen and act according to your feedback. Be sure to stay tuned for more updates and features in upcoming updates.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Unstable - No Friends List
Find this gaming app to be very unstable, in game mode on mobile device (iphone 6+) the game disconnects n freezes during important matches... Also with the most recent maintenance update in April 2015, the app has gotten to be worst... Friends list is totally disabled for my profile (unsure why), cannot arrange friendly's n whenever I see friends n select their names the &Arrange Friendly& icon (button) is now showing &Add Friend,& if I select the &Add Friend& button the connection closes immediately n I'm back at square one...For the amount of money I spend in the &In-App Purchase& of this gaming app n supporting the game it is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth...Also the support for the free &Tokens, n Health Packs& is not present...If you should complete the tasks given to get free tokens they are never fulfilled...The support team does not address or respond to your gaming issues of lack there of the use of the game...I am loosing interest in this app daily...
Overall the game is great, handles well, easy to navigate. But after putting a lot of time and some of my own money into building a decent team and excited about the prospect of competing in the champs league, I start the next season with my players regressing and losing some of their ratings?Not sure why that is the case when in reality the only way a player loses rating or quality in the modern game is if they age or have a career threatening injury. I wouldn't mind a slight regression due to the offseason or rest but dropping of a whole star? It seems a bit harsh is all. Other than that a lovely game and deserving of the five star rating!
Not very good of a game
It took 4 months for them to add features we've been asking for that were removed after the update. But what I like least about this game is that players are always getting injured no matter what you do. I've had players with full fitness full moral and on my training ground which is maxed out get injured doing stretches. Yesterday I lost a game 3-2 to a team that only had 2 players in the starting lineup and the rest as subs and reserves. My theory is that there's sort of evil behind this that's causing extra injuries and poor play to those that had been steady speaking there minds about this game. I used to tweet them and send Facebook messages to them asking them to improve there game and thats what I get for my trouble.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.0.4Size: 93.1 MBLanguages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bokm?l, Norwegian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, VietnameseSeller: Nordeus LtdCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&207 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&6393 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Token Package (14 tokens)$1.99Token Package (80 tokens)$9.99Token Package (37 tokens)$4.99Token Package (176 tokens)$19.99Token Package (500 tokens)$49.99Token Package (1031 tokens)$99.99Token Package (80 tokens)$0.99Token Package (37 tokens)$4.99Token Package (14 tokens)$0.99Token Package (37 tokens)$4.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.手机版的top eleven 2015怎么充T哈
求帮助~T.T 关于Top eleven 足球经理游戏的问题。_百度知道
求帮助~T.T 关于Top eleven 足球经理游戏的问题。
游戏就不能玩了嘛求帮助…可不可以解绑facebook一直在国外、但是游戏必须用facebook绑定…回国以后不能用facebook了、现在马上就要回国了
提问者采纳
爬个墙而已没玩过这款游戏,不过。。。所以不知道解绑。回来也不是一定不能上facebook了。你懂的。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
足球经理的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁iTunes 的 App Store 中的“Top Eleven 2015 - 足球经理”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Nordeus 的免费 App Top Eleven 2015 - 足球经理,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Top Eleven 2015 - 足球经理
开发商:Nordeus
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
无法在 TopEleven2015 里看到你的球队?尝试通过“与好友同玩”登陆。Top Eleven 2015 - 成为一名足球经理&你有没有想过管理一个足球俱乐部会是什么样的感觉? 挑战自己,就在全新 Top Eleven 2015 !最流行的在线足球经理游戏,如今迎来有史以来的最大更新,为你带来全新的游戏体验!---“Top Eleven 给人留下了深刻的印象, 包含很多本人在整个职业生涯中所看到的
和体验到的元素” - José Mourinho---创建和训练自己的球队,投标实时转会市场的最佳球员,以及建造规模惊人的球场。同全球超过 1000 万的足球经理一争高下,就在全新设计的 Top Eleven 2015。游戏特点任何时间,任何地点都可以玩的免费游戏
在网上或是移动设备上同好友一起免费玩你最爱的足球经理游戏。全新 Top Eleven 2015 针对平板设备进行了优化,为你带来比以往更为丰富的游戏体验。制定终极策略
在改善过的阵容管理系统中,您可以升级球员技巧,打造赢球阵容。制造轰动一时的转会
签约天才球员,助你称霸排行榜。打造属于自己的足球帝国
发展规模惊人的体育场以及周边设施,带来从未有过的清晰惊艳的视觉效果享受。完全控制球赛进程 下达实时比赛指令,在竞赛和友谊赛中为你的球队提供支持指导。扮演自己最爱的足球俱乐部
全新 Top Eleven 2015 含有超过 28 家俱乐部的官方商品,包括英超,德甲,西甲,意甲,美国职业足球大联盟等。舒适的游戏体验
用自己的语言管理球队。 Top Eleven 2015 提供 40 多种语言支持,为您带来难忘的游戏体验存在游戏问题或想要提出建议?我们的客户服务团队为您提供11种语言的服务支持。请访问/support/ 或推特 @TopElevenHelp 联系我们,以获取最快速的游戏服务支持! Top Eleven 2015 现支持如下语言:英语(英国和美国),西班牙语,葡萄牙语(巴西和葡萄牙),意大利语,德语,法语,马来西亚语,塞尔维亚语,荷兰语,阿拉伯语,保加利亚语,波斯尼亚语,捷克语,希腊语,爱沙尼亚语,芬兰语,希伯来语,克罗地亚语,匈牙利语,印尼语,日语,韩语,波兰语,罗马尼亚语,俄语,斯洛文尼亚语,斯洛伐克语,阿尔巴尼亚语,瑞典语,土耳其语,越南语,格鲁吉亚语,加泰罗尼亚语,丹麦语,挪威语,泰语,中文,乌克兰语,阿塞拜疆语和马其顿语。 隐私保护政策:/privacy-facebook/ 服务条款:/terms-facebook/
版本 3.0.2 中的新功能
在此更新,我们已修改了各种小故障---这一切始于2013年下半年,当时我在Nordeus找到了一份负责“最新消息”的文案工作。那些日子漫长久远,我的大部分时间都用来为您提供小规模的功能发布……改善游戏性和游戏体验、更快的阵型转换和现实世界中的赛事评论等等……这些新闻并不是我所期待的重大新闻。我实际上隐瞒了团队在幕后真正进行的工作。但在今天,我终于可以发布自己的头条新闻。我们真正进行的是一个绝密项目—“Top Eleven 2015”。这是我们公司有史以来发布的最大更新,提供大量新特色和让您眼前一亮的风格设计改动。新版本的游戏在手机和平板电脑上均提供锐利与美轮美奂的画面,将前所未有地燃烧您的足球热情。改善自己的策略、建造漂亮的设施,击败来自世界各地的玩家以进入足球名人堂,更别忘了向空中挥舞您的拳头来庆祝一番。对于这一时刻我期待已久,而它终将来临。我们的团队为了这款超赞的游戏辛勤工作了无数昼夜,现在终于能够呈现给广大玩家。轻轻一点,即可下载。快来更新,看看有什么新内容吧!
这小更新也没用啊
还是没有射手榜和球员对比
球迷数也看不见
快出大更新吧
T币太坑爹。
这只有土豪才能玩,T币难赚,想买人几乎要用几十T,转会市场跟人竞争一次一T,一直竞争,花了十几T还抢不下一人,T没了,游戏该删了!
垃圾的改变怎么想的?
从来没有见过这么垃圾的改版
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 3.0.2大小: 91.4 MB语言: 中文, En, Hu, Ko, 丹麦文, 乌克兰文, 俄文, 保加利亚文, 克罗地亚文, 加泰罗尼亚文, 博克马尔文,挪威文, 印度尼西亚文, 土耳其文, 塞尔维亚文, 希伯来文, 希腊文, 德语, 意大利语, 捷克文, 斯洛伐克文, 斯洛文尼亚文, 日语, 格鲁吉亚文, 法语, 波兰文, 波斯尼亚文, 泰文, 爱沙尼亚文, 瑞典文, 罗马尼亚文, 芬兰文, 荷兰文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙语, 越南文, 阿塞拜疆文, 阿尔巴尼亚文, 阿拉伯文, 马其顿文, 马来文开发商: Nordeus Ltd兼容性: 需要 iOS 5.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
&&&&&26 份评分
&&&&&4598 份评分
热门 App 内购买项目
令牌套餐 (14 token)?12.00令牌套餐 (37 token)?30.00令牌套餐 (80 token)?68.00令牌套餐 (176 token)?128.00令牌套餐 (80 token)?6.00令牌套餐 (500 token)?328.00令牌套餐 (1031 token)?648.00令牌套餐 (14 token)?6.00令牌套餐 (37 token)?30.00令牌套餐 (37 token)?30.00Top Eleven官方中文版
Top Eleven
更新时间:
下载:1,343次
平台:IPhone
苹果iPad Mini Top Eleven官方中文版
的官方中文版最近很火。这是一款激动人心的小游戏,时刻在考验玩家的反应时间和判断能力,精心设计的画面和音乐元素让玩家们更加流连忘返、忘情其中。
请选择品牌
请选择机型iPad Mini
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新苹果苹果iPad Mini下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Top Eleven攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
& 成为一名足球经理体验这款世界上最流行在线体育游戏,每个月有 6,000,000 人在玩!组建自己的虚拟足球俱乐部,与好友及其他玩家在联赛、杯赛、冠军联赛或友谊赛上一决高下。主要功能包括:-管理你球队的人员和财务。参与紧张刺激的现场竞标买卖球员。- 让球队为比赛做好准备。排兵布阵,安排教练并让球员们做好心理准备,训练专项足球技术,让球员们获得更好的表 现。- 现场观看你的比赛,更换球员,并在比赛过程中给出特别的指令。- 查看朋友们统领球队的情况,甚至可以安排与他们进行友谊赛。&- 无论你和你的朋友们是通过 iPhone、Facebook 还是
玩这款游戏,都是在管理着相同的球队,玩着 相同的游戏。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Top Eleven官方中文版的用户还看了:
关于苹果iPad Mini
苹果公司,原称苹果电脑公司,核心业务是电子科技产品。在高科技企业中以创新而闻名。2011年2月,苹果公司打破诺基亚连续15年销售量第一的地位,成为全球第一大手机生产商。日苹果公司市值超过埃克森美孚,成为全球市值最高的上市公司。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPad Mini的分辨率为768*1024,是苹果生产的一款触屏手机。苹果iPad Mini手机用户可通过九游下载。top eleven 怎么刷t_百度知道
top eleven 怎么刷t
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有人玩TOP ELEVEN吗?问个问题_切尔西吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:499,368贴子:
有人玩TOP ELEVEN吗?问个问题收藏
今天下午手贱弄了试用版VPN,登入了游戏,现在试用期过了,现在登入不了这游戏了,哭瞎!!!!求高手啊!!!!
1楼 23:45&|
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
已有241,310吧友中奖,实现梦想
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2015 www.51yue.net Corporation, All Rights ReservedTop Eleven技能加点
Top Eleven
更新时间:
下载:2,898次
平台:IPhone
iPad 2 Top Eleven技能加点
不少的初级玩家为自己等级低、攻击力弱而苦恼。小编建议各位在玩游戏之前到网上搜索相关的技能加点的方法,这样子就可以比较快提高自己的技能和攻击力。
请选择品牌
请选择机型2
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad 2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Top Eleven攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
& 成为一名足球经理体验这款世界上最流行在线体育游戏,每个月有 6,000,000 人在玩!组建自己的虚拟足球俱乐部,与好友及其他玩家在联赛、杯赛、冠军联赛或友谊赛上一决高下。主要功能包括:-管理你球队的人员和财务。参与紧张刺激的现场竞标买卖球员。- 让球队为比赛做好准备。排兵布阵,安排教练并让球员们做好心理准备,训练专项足球技术,让球员们获得更好的表 现。- 现场观看你的比赛,更换球员,并在比赛过程中给出特别的指令。- 查看朋友们统领球队的情况,甚至可以安排与他们进行友谊赛。&- 无论你和你的朋友们是通过 iPhone、Facebook 还是
玩这款游戏,都是在管理着相同的球队,玩着 相同的游戏。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Top Eleven技能加点的用户还看了:
关于iPad 2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
苹果新一代平板电脑——iPad产品第二代,称为iPad 2。苹果iPad2支持多种无线通信标准,可以单独支持Wi-Fi、UMTS、CDMA,也可以选装3G功能,或同时支持这三者的组合。 与一代相比,iPad2更薄、更轻、更快并且拥有前置、后置摄像头。iPad 2手机用户可通过九游下载。Top Eleven Hack – 100% Operating Tokens Generator
It’s no cost effective to play Top Eleven. Sure, it’s fun and keep you entertained for days but when it concerns being able to perform it as you would need, you then need to put some serious money into it. Few folks are prepared or able to that.
After all, others cheat Top Eleven all the time. You view it every day with odd statistics and low-level players with top results. That can’t be true. That means you’re one of the unusual ones not using some sort of a Top Eleven hack bot.
What this type of bots do is producing such things as supporters, morale, tokens and other things. Far from it being all but that’s. Top Eleven hack may also generate money directly into your account in order to utilize it any way you want. Purchase tournaments, buy participants and whatever else.
Now that you know what is Top Eleven hack used for you wonder how to use it. That is a straightforward one too.
Top Eleven hack has userfriendly interface. Everything is refined and guidelines are easy-to followthrough. It creates fans income, tokens and the rest in a matter of moments in order to do with it whatever you please from then forward.
Easy Steps to follow
Get the Hack from here.
Enter your information on Facebook.
Find the Methods you stimulate the hack and wish to increase.
– Top Eleven Tokens Hack (Infinite)
– Top Eleven Cash Hack (Unlimited)
– Top Eleven Fans Hack (Unlimited)
– Top Eleven Treatments Compromise (Unlimited)
– Top Eleven Comfort Compromise (Unlimited)
– Top Eleven Sets Hack (Infinite)
– Unlock All Bonuses on Top Eleven
– Top Eleven Latest Version Updated (Autoupdate Version)
– Modern Anti-Ban System
– Works for several Surfers (Top Eleven has to be opened)
– Auto Facebook Join (No Need Facebook Code)
Surfers: every other browser, and Opera, Safari,Chrome, Firefox, Ie.
Anti-Ban Protection: Yes
Invisible Program: Yes
Top Eleven Tricks Features
Hack to have Infinite Top Eleven Cash.
Hack to obtain Infinite Top Eleven Tokens.
Easy Steps to follow
Download the Hack from here.
Enter your details of Facebook.
Chose the Assets you intend to enhance and activate the crack.
Leave A Response &
April 12, 2015,
April 12, 2015,
April 12, 2015,
April 12, 2015,
April 12, 2015,
Safe to use

我要回帖

更多关于 top eleven电脑版 的文章

随机推荐