战舰世界首测激活码a测无法连接为什么

您当前的位置:>
>战舰世界 A测奖励Iwaki Alpha作战视频
战舰世界 A测奖励Iwaki Alpha作战视频
更新时间: 10:33:26
作者:马良彬
【简介】:
  Iwaki的亮点是4级就有2座3联610mm鱼雷架子,使用威力♂巨大8式2型鱼雷 1w6伤害10km射程59节速度,虽然装填高达97s(无技能时候)
  外带高大上嘲讽用绿色涂装和可以拉15s烟雾的烟雾发生器
/player.php/sid/XOTExNzQzNTY4/v.swf
战舰世界 A测奖励Iwaki Alpha作战视频一直深受玩家喜爱,不仅是画面好看有质感啦,而且还实用,很是极品呢,包括小编在内都爱不释手。下面让大家一起来领略下下吧!
  Iwaki的亮点是4级就有2座3联610mm鱼雷架子,使用威力♂巨大8式2型鱼雷 1w6伤害10km射程59节速度,虽然装填高达97s(无技能时候)
  外带高大上嘲讽用绿色涂装和可以拉15s烟雾的烟雾发生器
/player.php/sid/XOTExNzQzNTY4/v.swf上面就是给大家介绍的攻略了,希望大家能够喜欢,稍后还会为大家介绍更多的相关内容,希望大家能及时关注小编的近况,接下来将为大家带来《战舰世界》3月27日首测 为S-MOBA类游戏。
版权所有:
All Rights Reserved
烟台市委宣传部主管 烟台广播电视台主办 胶东在线网站版权所有 地址:烟台市莱山区观海路333号烟台广电大楼A座18楼 邮编:264003 违法和不良信息举报电话:6785686
国家互联网新闻信息服务许可证:国家广电总局网络视听节目许可证:1508222 广告经营许可证号:鲁工商广字05-232号 鲁ICP备号                    
& 战舰世界Q&A:甲板受损无法起降飞机
战舰世界Q&A:甲板受损无法起降飞机
文 章摘 要
战舰世界Q&A:甲板受损无法起降飞机
  Will USA still have some historical destroyers, no matter built or just planned, as tier X DD?  话说美帝有什么实体或者图纸船当10级驱逐舰么?  1. Yes.  Will Oakland class be a preset of Atlanta class orWill Juneau class be a preset of Atlanta class or an independent ship?  奥克兰级是亚特兰大级的一个装配方案,还是独立的一条船?那朱诺级呢?  2-3. Most likely it will be presets.  有可能都是亚特兰大的装备方案  Will wows be like wot in terms of gaining exp, unlocking upgrades, mounting upgrades, ete.?  WOWS的经验收益系统,研发装配系统是不是和WOT类似呢?  Already answered. Yes.  早就说了,是的  You say around 100 ships will be ready for release. How many are modeled at this moment?  你们说游戏实装的时候有100条船,你们现在做了几条船啦?  About half. ~50.  50条,刚好一半  1) Current tier 2 British carrier?  英国2级航母是?  1. No such ship.  还没定好  2) Is Hybrid Mogami currently tier 8 in the hybrid cruiser line?  最上航巡应该是日系航巡线的8级船吧  2. Yes.  说的没错  3) Tier 3 German cruiser?  德国3级巡洋舰是?  3. We consider SMS Mainz.  我们打算选用美因茨号  4) Tier 9 and 10 German cruisers?  德国9级,10级巡洋舰是?  4. Under construction.  待定  5) Tier 3 German DD?  德国3级驱逐舰呢?  5. Most likely G-102  很有可能是G-102  6) Tier 3 German Carrier?  3级航母呢?  6. No such ship.  暂时还没有  1. In EU developers blog's Q&A, scalpendroid(Pavel) said Somers/Porter will not be tier X DD. Then where are they? tier 9?  欧服官博Q&A说,索莫斯级/波特级不是10级驱逐舰,那是几级?⑨级么?  1. Most likely yes.  很有可能  2. What comes before BC Lextington and BB Ise in the tech tree?  列克星敦战巡前面是啥? 伊势前面是?  2. Before BB Ise - BB Fuso.  伊势前面是扶桑(列克星敦被无视了)  Considering the fact that Ferdinando Cassone (8x456) has unrealistic space for engine room with proposed 35-40knots and displacement of 45000t, would UP41 is more realistic to fit in Italian T10?  那啥,费迪南德?卡索诺在45000吨的条件下,能跑出35-40节的速度,这样太不科学了,你们是不是应该觉得UP41更适合当10级BB呢?  That's possible.  Well, Italian ships aren't coming soon in any case. So, all may be changed several times.  很有可能  不过话又说回来,意大利系是个卫星,所以,科技树发生变动并不奇怪  Will scout planes onBattleships be able to carry small bombs and machine guns, or will they only act as scouts?  战列舰上面的水侦能不能携带小炸弹和机枪,或者就是一架纯粹的侦察机  No.  不能携带炸弹  Will American carriers be able to chose between the F4U corsair and the F6F Hellcat? or will the F4U corsair be considered as an upgrade?  美国的航母是不是能在F4U海盗和F6F地狱猫之间进行选择呢,还是说F4U海盗是进阶装备?  Both planes are possible. You will see.  你能自由选择,嘛,到时候你就知道了  Will bomber load outs be pre designated, or chosen by the player  轰炸机的炸弹配置是预先设定好的,还是可以由玩家自由设定?  Most likely predesignated.  很有可能是预先设定好的  Will a hit on the bridge of a ship take out, or injuire, all officers and the the captain, or will officers be spread out through out the ship?  命中舰桥会不会把我船上的军官,舰长一锅端了,还是说,他们分散在各个工作岗位上?  No.  显然不是,他们在自己的工作岗位上  Will shot down planes be able to crash into a ship, say if a dive bomber is hit and the pilot is killed, would the bomber continue on its trajectory, and crash into the ship, or will it spiral or turn away?  如果击落一架敌机,比如说如果一架轰炸机的飞行员被击中,这架飞机会不会保持原来的航线装到战舰上呢?  Shot down planes will can hit the ship.  当然会啊  Will japanese planes of the equivlent tier of american planes be easier to be shot down?  日系舰载机是不是比同级美系舰载机更容易被击落啊  Most likely no  显然不是  Will It be possible to put a flight deck out of commision?  飞行甲板会不会出现受损严重。无法起降飞机的情况啊  11. Yes for several time. But it can be repaired.  当然会,不过可以被修好  Will float planes on battleships be upgradable?  战舰能不能研发解锁更高级的水上飞机啊?  That's possible  有此可能  Will the F4F Wild cat Have an upgrade of the F6F Hellcat? Or an upgraded version with 6 .50 cal machine guns,(F4F-4) instead of 4.  美帝的F4F野猫是升级成F6F地狱猫,还是6门.50的F4F-4啊?  We plan to do 2 modifications of &Wildcat&.  野猫有两种研发方案  WIll the ammount of aircraft a carrier can hold be ballanced, or historical capacity.  航母的搭载量是要进行平衡,还是还原历史?  Both :)  都有可能  Is there X amount of torpedoes each ship can take? such as 1-2 Torpedoes for a destroyer. 2-3 for a cruiser. And so forth? Or will ships have their own Torpedo Survivability numbers based on historical facts?  每种船能扛几条鱼雷啊?比如驱逐舰能抗1-2条?巡洋舰2-3条,战列舰4条? 或者每条船都有一个基于史实的扛鱼雷打击数?  That's depend on torpedoes.  这取决于是什么鱼雷的打击了  Will A ship's Belt protection go all the way down to the hull? or will they Stop at historical depths.  侧面主装甲带是布满全船,还是像历史上那样,只有一定的延伸?  Historical depths.  按史实来,主装延伸到哪里就是哪里。  Will a ship's Belt be the same thickeness through out the ship ( Say yamato's 16 inch belt) or taper around the ship to different thicknesses?  主装的厚度是一样的,还是越往上越薄啊?  Belt (and all armour) parameters will be historical.  所有的装甲数据按历史来  Will Torpedo Belts act like armor against shells?  防鱼雷带能抵挡炮弹么?  To some extent, yes.  多多少少能起到一点防护作用  WIll different named ships of each class have their historical differences? Such as the USS Newjersey Of the Iowa class being the longest of her sisters, and the MIssouri having a thicker forward bulkhead?  同型号姐妹舰之间的小区别能体现出来么?比如新泽西号是衣阿华级里面最长的,密苏里有最厚的隔离壁?  Only as presets.  可能只能体现出武器配置上的不同(高雄有5个炮塔,改造后的摩耶只有4个)
与相关的文章有:
坦克世界推荐阅读更新
坦克世界精彩专题推荐
坦克世界涂装插件更新
坦克世界最新玩家图片
坦克世界玩家稿件更新战舰种类:战舰系别:游戏资讯:精彩视频:游戏图库:新手指南:
战舰世界:A测玩家对战舰世界的印象
作者:tgbus整理 来源:贴吧 发布时间:14-04-17
内容摘要:Captians! In The ins and outs of Closed Alphaseries of posts well be hearing from 3 Alpha Testers from all three regions tofind out their initial impressions of World of Warships. Expect battle reports,heaps of praise, and maybe the odd har...
  Captians!
  In &The ins and outs of Closed Alpha&series of posts we&ll be hearing from 3 Alpha Testers from all three regions tofind out their initial impressions of World of Warships. Expect battle reports,heaps of praise, and maybe the odd harsh truth, as we hear what it&s like to beactively involved in the testing of World of Warships!
  舰长们!
  玩家们在A测中报告,我们会听到来自第三次A测中来自三大洲玩家对战舰世界的最初印象。预计战斗报告会有很多好的评价,也会有很多残酷的事实,来看一下我们将会听到哪些积极的评价和残酷的事实。。
  Question askedduring this session:
  What were yourimpressions after your very first battles? Do you recall what impressed orsurprised you the most?
  问题开始
  在你的第一场战斗中印象最深的是什么?你还记得哪些细节使你的最为激动?
战舰世界一测截图
  North American region
  Mourneblade - 6 weeks in Closed Alpha
  I was impressed by how well the game playedfor an alpha test and I liked how much the game seemed to create a real navalbattle.
  BaconClapper (in Russian region), Skygunner(North American region) - In Closed Alpha since the very beginning
  The first match was glorious. I blindlycharged forward until I ended up in my own smoke bank, rammed up against anisland and stuck in front of two opposing battleships. Fortunately their aimwas lousy and I was able to get a few torpedoes into one before beingannihilated. The rest of the match was spent ogling my wreck. It was surprisingto see how far along the game was.
  Quaffer - In Closed Alpha since November2013
  I think what impressed me most in my firstbattle was coming out of the smoke cloud and getting cut in half by a teammate. It wasn&t even my smoke cloud. When I sank I actually split in half and the forward end rolled overwhile the stern sank on an even keel. With such attention to detail, none ofthe testers cared if they sank or not. We all just wanted to experienceeverything
  来自北美洲玩家的声音:
  Mourneblade-6周的A测封闭测试的玩家
  我该怎么说呢,玩了这个游戏的A测,我喜欢这个游戏,因为它像真实海战一样给我留下了深刻的印象。
  BaconClapper(俄罗斯地区玩家),Skygunner(北美地区玩家)在刚开始A测的时候
  第一场比赛是光荣的。我盲目地向前冲锋和放烟幕冲出烟幕时,撞了一个岛屿停在了前面,旁边有两艘战列舰。幸运的是,他们似乎没打中我,我装填好鱼雷在我被击毁前发射了出去。【然后就没有然后了。。】比赛的其余时间都花在看我的残骸。对这个游戏【这局】表示很惊讶。。。。【这么快就死了。。。哦雪特!】
  痛饮【玩家】-2013年11月A测玩家
  我想在我的第一场战斗印象最深是:我的战舰刚出现就是烟雾,队友比我预想中的少了一半。那些烟雾甚至不是我放的烟雾。当我沉没时其实我被劈成两半与船首滑过,而船尾沉没比较平稳。这种对沉没细节的考究,我想是对测试玩家比较真实的还原海战场景,虽然可能有些玩家不会在意这些细节。但是我们都希望在任何地方做到接近于真实.
战舰世界一测截图
.95%玩家关心的十件事《战舰世界》明日首测
.战舰世界国服首测客户端下载地址 文件5.2GB
.二战更多是美日间海战 所以先开美日两条线
.战争从未如此接近 战舰世界 3月27日首测

我要回帖

更多关于 战舰世界公测时间 的文章

随机推荐