求助Peach'peach s untold talee 2.3.1 卡关了

peachs untold tale攻略 | modapk.netMiM PUT (Mario is Missing)
MiM PUT (Mario is Missing)
Thread Rating:
0 Votes - 0 Average
New to Mareth
MiM PUT (Mario is Missing)
Hey guys, I'm helping out in development (sorta) with a game that I'd like to share with you guys. Its called Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale. Some of you may have heard of it, some of you probably not. But I'd like to spread the word and have people take a look at the hard work and dedication this man Ivan has put into this game.
The game is
which most of you guys already know about. It's a great game. It's a parody of Mario in which you control Princess Peach and pretty much fuck the enemies. Of course it has a story sorta built in but nothing too fancy at the moment as the game is designed by just one guy (others help out occasionally). We already have 74 friends/enemies designed and there are still more on the way. The game is definitely playable for about a good hour or so (as of now). The developer has worked very hard and shows no signs of giving up. All I want is for more people to see the game and enjoy it so his hard work does not go to waste! We are hoping to be able to make a website soon, for he has many other games that are planned. IT IS FREEWARE which means it is completely free, so enjoy it without worry. There is no download necessary, so please dont think of me as a "hentai dumper".
Also if anyone would like to help out (design enemies, props, etc or come up with new ideas, or anything at all) please feel free to make an account and do so. Any help is beneficial to us and it makes us happy to be able to please everyone.
Link to game:
Donations are highly appreciated as it, (quoting the developer)
"Donating:
1- Makes me prioritize this game more than any other task for a reason, making me more present in the forum (/forum).
2- Will support the development of the game, as I'll be able to use more hours in the day, the night and even in some dawns to code it, yielding more features.
3- Will make the game have more quality and less bugs.
4- You will have priority in regard to possible features, bug reports and requests you discuss about.
5- It's a way to show me you appreciate the game."
You can visit his blog to donate:
Thank you and please enjoy our game!
If you have any questions regarding the game or anything else, feel free to ask here or on LoK. I will happily answer to the best of my abilities. If you'd like to contact Ivan, you can pm him on Lok, pm me on here, or just tell me and I'll rely it back to him and get back to you.
Thank you once again! And tell me what you think about the game!!! Feedback helps us alot!
(This post was last modified: 03-18- PM by .)
Pervert Extraordinaire
RE: MiM PUT (Mario is Missing)
I already made a similar post in the past (mind you not as detailed of one)(
), but I'm sure others would add their input (etc...).
Edit: fixed.
(This post was last modified: 03-18- PM by .)
New to Mareth
Hmm the link seems to be broken on my end.
Of course I expected people to have posted about it but I just wanted to spread the word. As the game is growing I'd like a bit more feedback on the current version and what not. Thank you though
EDIT: Okay, I've taken a look at your thread. Wow! That was about a year ago haha. There have been many changes since then. Please go check it out if you have the time. Also I seem to have recalled you had some lag issues? It will help the lag if u play on Google Chrome and medium-low quality unless you computer can handle it of course.
Writer of monster girls and fetishists
Yeah, have you solved the issue of a &20 MB game requiring massive processing power to play? Because it is stupid that a flash game actually requires top of the line hardware to enjoy. Seriously, break the game down, don't have everything drawing at once. Don't move the whole game around while effectively keeping the PC stationary. Major efforts need to be done on optimizing that game.
My content discussion and a summary of my writing efforts is in this .
Writing and Coding commission status: OPEN - three slots
New to Mareth
(03-18- PM)TheDarkMaster Wrote: Yeah, have you solved the issue of a &20 MB game requiring massive processing power to play? Because it is stupid that a flash game actually requires top of the line hardware to enjoy. Seriously, break the game down, don't have everything drawing at once. Don't move the whole game around while effectively keeping the PC stationary. Major efforts need to be done on optimizing that game.
I've sent your message over to our dev. and This is his response
"AS2 doesnt support MIDI, and AS3 supports it with limitations. Some instruments fail and some music doesnt even play well (it has hiccups). I dont care using MIDIS but I would like to do it when AS2 functions are available, or when I upgrade to AS3 (in 2014?)
And I've seen games with 30mb swf! So its not a REEEEALLY bad thing. They can download to their computers anyway.
And you can tell people (using my name) that many of them should not be annoyed because of the resources. They can diminish quality in the game to help on this (= key) or zoom in (- key), and, why not, they can upgrade their PCS to dual core systems (its not expensive). So you can appologize and say its a limitation of Flash (it only accepts Mp3) and Ivan wont be cutting out songs to diminish its size, sorry. But he might make a NO MUSIC game, which may reach 6mb."
I hope this has helped even just a bit. I apologize for it being so big, but well all is explained in his response.
New to Mareth
Holy hell there's a ton more content here than I remember the last time I played this (ages ago).
Too bad I need to wait for my gaming rig to get repaired before I can actually play it though. These performance issues are crazy.
I see that you broke the first level out of the castle. This does help a bit, but the game still slows down to a crawl on even the lowest quality setting if you aren't playing on a high quality machine.
(This post was last modified: 03-22- PM by .)
New to Mareth
@TheDArkMaster
I must apologize if even google chrome and low settings aren't working. Beleive me, all the grphics, I've drawn and the dev has drawn has been made to be as high in optimization as possible. With very low curve points. As of now, it'd be impossible to make it playable on old machines without breaking it down to pixelated drawings.
Does the game only draw what is currently on screen, or does it draw everything in the level at once? Is only what is currently on screen animated and actually move? If not, there is a whole lot of wasted processor efforts right now.
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
&&&English (American)