你我的蝶蝶蝶?
饼干狂魔MasterB
海王Seaking丶
英雄联盟视频库
打法攻略:
职业比赛:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Farm for your Life
$9.99 USD
"Great combination of harvest moon-style farming, restaurant management and tower defense gameplay together. Nice casual relaxing fun for about 6-8 hours"
Read the full review .
“There’s something for everyone in this game, whether you enjoy the farming, diner, or tower-defense genre.
As such, “Farm for your Life” is the type of game that I’d be hard-pressed not to recommend.”
8/10 –
About This Game
Your community was taken down by a heavy storm which caused an apocalypse and unleashed the living dead. Together with the other survivors, it is your task to rebuild and to allow that sustainable life can still be assured. Cultivate your farm and manage your restaurant to provide food and deal with all the zombies.
It’s a strange Time Management Game. The light-hearted style of a casual game collides with elements, which are usually only seen in horror genres. Discover the contrast, which takes both genres for a wild ride.
Combining elements from farming, tower defense and time-management genres
Set up and cultivate your farm with a lot of different fruits, vegetables and animals
Build, manage and upgrade your own restaurant and provide the others with a wide variety of dishes
Protect your farm by building mazes and towers. Our zombies are vicious vegetarians!
Design your own character
Get stuck in an unbloody, fruity survival-feeling
Story mode provides 5-6hours of gameplay
Peaceful mode for dedicated farmers
Original soundtrack
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 Ghz
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9 supported
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Minimum:
Minimum:
Graphics: Vendor-made graphics drivers
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
10.8 hrs on record
Ok, my first review ever. The reason I bought this game was because I was going through one of those &I have hundreds of games but nothing to play& phases on my day off. It honestly took me by surprise, and I quickly got addicted.Farm for your Life seems to have been put together by ideas from other games. -You have the farming aspect which is similar to that of Harvest moon and runic frontier. The farming is the bread and butter of the game, as you can imagine by taking a look at the title.
You have some land, you clear it, plow it, barter for seeds, sow them, water them, and occassionally sprinkle some fertilizer to keep the plants from dying.-You have your restaurant, which is really the feature that caught me. You serve dishes made with your produce at the restaurant. Instead of getting paid in game currency or something, you barter with your clients and can actually choose what you want from their inventory (which is pretty awesome when you desperately need more of a specific supply). As you expand your farm, you can upgrade your restaurant to accommodate more people and expand the range of dishes you serve. Also, to learn any dish, you must first purchase it from the peddler, go to the oven, and play fruit ninja with the ingredients. The better you do, the faster you can cook that particular dish.-You then have zombies. When night falls, zombies pop out from paths at the edge of the map and walk ever slowly towards your farm and restaurant to destroy it. Like Plants vs Zombies, you will end up using your crops to kill them by throwing it at them. You can also use items you bartered for in your restaurant to create defensive turrets like a corn cannon to cover one side of the map while you fight in the other. This all seems like a lot to do, and it is, specially when your farm and restaurant are heavily upgraded. But you recieve NPC help in exchange for shelter and a daily meal. They pop up as you expand. The story overall was decent, but not much different than endless. It could use a few more tweeks. I would give the game a 9/10. With a little more indepth story and some more content, it would be perfect.
Was this review helpful?
8.2 hrs on record
Harvest Moon + survival aspect + zombies + Diner Dash + Fruit Ninja = This game.It's cute, easy to play, addicting, and fun.
Was this review helpful?
41.3 hrs on record
This game is 3 of my favorite things rolled into one...farming, restaurant, and zombies. The play is pretty straightforward, the graphics are cute, there are even quests.I kind of love it.
Was this review helpful?
14.0 hrs on record
Where else can you farm, run a restaurant, and fight off zombies by throwing fruit and veggies at them?
Fun! Helpful developer! It's on sale, get it!
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
This game has like bobble head
people, its kinda cool to see the design of the players are different and not just the same as other games. This is a fun game if you like games that are kinda have a work ethic to them. after awhile it starts to feel like pure work. Its a good game to play from time to time. I like the game and would suggest that you play it.
Was this review helpful?
12.9 hrs on record
Very much a casual game but very addictive as well, I got this game very cheap during a sale and thought 'yeah, I'll only end up playing this for an hour or so'... 4 hours later I resurfaced.It's a combination of harvest moon, diner dash and fruit ninja with zombies thrown in. I would classify this game as non violent because when the zombies &attack& you, you just get into a slapfight and are left dizzy at the end (and depending on whether you are in the forest or not as to whether your gathered resources halve). On the farm zombies, go for your crops, not the people and are capable of destrying a farm pretty quickly if you don't fend them off. On the whole they're more annoying than they are threatening, I turned them off after a few nights because I was getting bored of throwing my vegetables at them or building resource chewing defences to throw at them. The meat of the game is in the restaraunt part of the game, you barter meals and goods for parts and seeds and feed the people, once a deal is made, they won't leave until they are fed, so you won't have to worry about them getting mad or anything.TLDR: Addictive, very shallow, pick it up cheap in a sale.
Was this review helpful?
8.4 hrs on record
Really addictive and fun game, if you like and miss harvest moon, this game is for you.
Was this review helpful?
64.1 hrs on record
10/10 - can see myself wasting my life playing this game.
Was this review helpful?
13.8 hrs on record
I purchased this game when it was on sale and I was yearning for some Harvest Moon type game play. This is an extremely casual game and it was almost refreshing.
I'd love to see some more story added and Steam trading cards!
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
01/11/2014Reviewed with a press copy of the gameA really good game to play if you like farming type games with a small bit of tower defence (although you do have the option to remove attacks at night if you just want to farm).The story is very basic but introduces you to how to play very well and gives you a reason to farm, there is also the 'Endless Mode' which obviously goes on forever and doesn't have a story of any kind, just farm. When the game properly begins you will have to plant crops and chop wood and mine stone so you can build and make various things from recipes to catapults to heed off zombies.In conclusion the game is very basic but even if it is also a little buggy is a very enjoyable experience and I throughly enjoyed my 2 hours of playing so far so I give it an 8/10 for being fun, interesting and sort of unique.YouTube Video:
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
I bought this game on sale and it was.. sort of alright for the first 20 minutes. After that it's just a boring mess though.TL;DR:+ Character customisation is very basic and quite limited but there's a couple of interesting options to make.+ The art style for the game is interesting and it's quite well done. It doesn't interest me personally, though.+ Nice concept for a game.+ Fruit ninja style minigame is fairly fun because of the physics but it's also quite pointless.- Has quite a lot of game breaking glitches.- Expensive at full price (or anything less than a heavy discount) for the amount of content that's here.- Very repetitive and slow gameplay which has you standing around a lot doing nothing for a lot of the time. - The trading system in the game is unbalanced. Items such as seeds that you need at the start are so expensive that it takes around half an hour just to buy one seed.- The english in the game is atrocious. It's obviously not the developers' first language so it's acceptable, but hardly one sentence in the game is spelt or worded correctly.-
The single music track in the game isn't anything special and is quite repetitive.The first time I played the game, the first 20 minutes went alright, i'd finished the tutorial and I got onto the main game. Then I exited the game and came back to it, and my save file had somehow become corrupted and the game had saved me at the last section of the tutorial but some of the main characters were invisible so I couldn't actually progress.After I started the game a second time, I got onto the actual main part of the game and honestly, it's just boring.There's 3 &sections& Collect ingredients (apparently mostly by farming), restraunt simulator where you serve customers, and then a fruit ninja minigame. The fruit ninja game from what I could tell was alright but completely pointless and too difficult because the recipes required you to chop so many ingredients in 10 seconds which didn't even appear on time for you to chop them up, nevermind to add them into the bowl as well. You get a star rating but if you had anything more than 10 seconds (which was impossible to get anyway), you only got 1 star for the dish, and it seemed to have no impact on the dish.Unless i'm missing something, the game is ridiculously slow. There's not really any sense of direction in the game after you start serving customers in the restraunt, You &trade& with customers and they give you an order of what they want to eat, and then sit at the tables eternally. I had a customer sitting at the restraunt taking up space for 3 days because I had to wait for the ingredients to grow for what she wanted to eat.The controls are awkward. I don't think there's a way to actually drop items from your basket without actually using them up or adding them into your chest.
Double clicking seemed to be involved a lot and it didn't seem to always work.&combat& is horrible. I'm not sure why it was included because it doesn't actually fit in with the game and the zombies don't even really pose as a threat. It's just annoying to have to find something to throw at the zombies when they appear, and for the first hour of the game it seemed to be only one zombie a night that would appear. There's a trading system in place which allows you to barter for items. But the items that you have to actually buy are so costly that I found myself giving away pretty much all of what I had just to be able to aquire a single seed.Also, the customers at the restraunt will ask you to cook them things that you haven't even unlocked yet, and if you accept you'll have to have them wait until you've actually unlocked it, and then wait even longer so that you actually have the ingredients to cook it.There looked to be some sort of exploration aspect to the game but I haven't gotten that far because the game hasn't actually asked me to explore for any reason yet.
Was this review helpful?
13.4 hrs on record
Farm For Your Life = Plant Tycoon + Restaurant Empire + Farming Simulator + Tower Defence So, you have one game which takes little from all and gives you a nice gametime.I was expecting it to be bigger, to unlock many more areas and to expand the business further.Anyway, it has been a fun ride until now so I can really say it's worth playing this addictive game.
Was this review helpful?
52.3 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
4.1 hrs on record
(I bought this 7 months ago on their site before the Steam release, don't let my logged play time fool you!)During the day there is a sort of Tycoon-style farming game while you still maintain a restruant a la Cooking Mama and buy supplies to keep your restruant ahead of demand. To optimize recepies you can play a sort of Fruit Ninja-style minigame At night you go solo against zombies with nothing but veggie-powered defenses and your throwing arm to protect yourself.After you get enough employees you can start exploring the woods for some helpful items and additional building materials. You might even argue in favor of this game being compared to Animal Crossing or The Sims in some aspects, though those games are not as goal-oriented. When you've completed the campaign's tutorial, if you find the story boring or short you can switch to Endless Mode. Arguably the more enjoyable mode.The depth of this game will sneak up on you.
Was this review helpful?
16.1 hrs on record
Fun and cute game. Don't think it's worth 9.99 but if you get it on sale, go for it. It does get really tedious but shows lots of potential. Unfortunately I doubt the devs gonna constantly update this game. About a few hours in, you'll reach or feel like you've reached end game already.So if you're curious about this game but don't want to pay the price for it, get it on sale.Not recommending it due to the lack of content. So buyers beware.
Was this review helpful?
9.5 hrs on record
IntroJust like my friend Kilbur said in his review. Why is this game fun?!Its too fun. I started it and can't stop. I have plans for today and I should sleep, but I can't.I'll post spoilers ALL the way at the BOTTOM because some features of the game come after the tutorial, and exactly what those features are kinda take away from the pleasant surprise, but still for those who don't care and just want to know, I'll post a complete list at the bottom, of as much as I've found so far.The game has a simple premise, you have a farm, you maintain it, plant whatever you want, pick apples from trees, chop down t nothing special right? Boy was I wrong.The gameI started the game, made my character (surprising amount of customization options! Resembling the character creation of a modern RPG game - more options than anything I've seen in this genre.)The tutorial is excellent and easy to follow for absolutely anyone, this game is very casual friendly, more so than the standard casual game. I wasn't exactly paying attention and still managed to get everything, even ignoring dialogue.After the tutorial concluded and I was fixing up my farm from scratch, I was having a good time. Buying stuff from the merchant in the small town the farm is located in. Started planting corn and potatos, and harvested them one by one, I managed to ignore the &upgrades& npc, and although it would have been great to have that crate to put stuff in instead of taking one corn at a time, it was still fun, not tedius.Maintaining the farm is relaxing, you don't stand still watching over your corn like a hawk while they dry up or something, it takes a long time before anything gets close to dying/destroyed. You are also able to hire npc's to do work for you (think permanent companions) but instead of paying them in cash, all you need to do is make them breakfast every morning. While my npc friend was watering, harvesting etc I was having fun with another huge feature that I really didn't expect.While you have the farm, you can also make food for traveling npcs. You start out with two recieps and instead of just clicking on an icon and &learning& it instantly, you get to play a mini-game that reminded me of fruit ninja or whatever its called. You cut flying corn and tomatoes and try to get them to drop into the pot, depending on the time, you get 1-3 stars. For those who don't like this though, there's a skip button in the bottom right corner.After you've done this ONCE, you just need to select the receipt out of the list of known receipts and just gather the ingredients needed from the storage beside you. Yet another aspect of the game which does not at all feel tedious! I've tried Diner Town and the likes but wasn't a big fan of that type of game, also, whenever I play anything that strikes me as casual, I'm not really in the mood for mouse clicking spam styled gaming.Don't get me wrong though! There's still tons to do, its just not twitch-left-click-precise-adrenaline-pumping type of game, thank god. There is no artificial difficulty making up for lack of content. Another thing I loved was that the people I didn't serve/couldn't serve don't get a floating angry face over their head and attempt to ruin my happy little resturaunt. Instead they just leave, those that do get served/a spot on the table(s) stay there until they get their food, there is no annoying stress factor.Infact the player could easily balance both things alone, although why anyone would choose to ignore the npc companions is beyond me, it's still possible for those that would want to.If you need some wood, stone or just want to wander around. There are multiple entrances into forests etc, where you walk around avoiding those zombies that get too close, while you get some resources etc. The things you gather are shown on the top of the HUD, so your screen isn't filled up with loot a la arpg/dungeon crawl games. I haven't reviewed a game in this amount of depth for a very, very long time. Especially not like this, as - while writing this - I am desperately trying not to alt-tab back because I know if I do, I'll never get this review done.Summery (dr and/or oh-god-why-look-at-all-these-words)Game is a surprising amount of funFeatures:*Character Creation - Lots of visual options easily comparable to actual RPGs*Farming - Put down fences, grow some crops, milking cows, hiring workers*Resturaunt - Serve food, features a fruit-ninja-esque mini-game too! (mine looks more like a soup kitchen right now)*Adventure - wander through forests and other areas in search of stuff*Lite-Combat - Grab your corn, potatoes, tomatoes or whatever you have available and throw them at enemies/zombies*Upgrades - Buy other crops, better equipment, features a small tech-tree to buy and upgrade facilities, also a laboratory
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
What is Farm for your Life?Overview:Farm for your Life is a nice mix of casual farming and casual restaurant simulation, without however a time limit on the restaurant part. People will pay you and stay until they are served, taking up spaces in the restaurant instead, so you can't get any more customers until they are gone.The game is controlled entirely with the mouse from an isometrical perspective. It clearly is inspired by games such as Harvest Moon or its clones without however reaching that depth. There are two relevant options at the start of a game - campaign or free play, zombies attack at night or not. If you choose the campaign mode you start with practically nothing, and can build up your farm relatively freely. The ultimate goal then is to survive the zombie apocalypse. If you choose to be attacked at night, you must waste your resources on defeating zombies or they plunder your farm.Gameplay:The game, as said above, is controlled with the mouse entirely. The controls are 95 percent fine, but if you have the shovel selected you can very easily destroy your plants by accident. You can select four tools, but with the exception of the shovel they are used automatically without being selected anyway. In your farm and restaurant level, you build up the farm while in the forest level you can collect wood and stone which are needed for buildings and stone as ammunition for the slingshot weapon. Every resource except coins can also be used for trading. Coins seem to be only a tutorial leftover without any real use.The farming is done by planting seeds, watering plants and fertilizing them every now and then. Talking to plants makes them grow faster, but the effect seems limited, probably to one growth boost per individual harvest. Seeds are very expensive but only expire if you don't take care of them. If they are watered and fertilized - water is for free while fertilizer costs a small amount of resources equal to one harvest or two for corns - before the meters drop to zero, the plants last forever, so you make a profit sooner than later.The restaurant must be built first with your wood and other resources, then guests will visit it to eat something. You can buy various recipes at the merchant for high prices, but they eventually amortise. The guy in front of it allows you to buy improvements and other useful tools. After a while - probably depending on how many recipes you have - several other people join you and automatically cook or farm. The help is very welcome since the AI works very fast. However, it once messed really up for me, resulting in plants being not watered, etc.You can have chickens and cows but they take a long time to produce eggs and milk and eat a lot, so you will need to grow wheat and grass for them. As far as I see, they won't die even with few food but won't produce resources then.At night you get attacked by zombies if you chose so in the settings. You should turn this off since it is just annoying. Zombies take several resources to be defeated and give no benefits. They destroy your fences pretty quickly as well, so later several weapon systems are a must, which - you guessed it - also eat a lot of resources. Slingshots take stone and seem pretty fine, but you need many then. Corn cannons are also fine, but eat a lot of corn. At first it is fun but if you need to defend against 5 or 6 zombies every night it becomes just annoying. Just turn it off before you start the game, unless you enjoy survival things.Logic error: The zombies in the forest attack you - you must avoid them to keep your resources. The zombies in the farm steal only your resources and maybe destroy your things (I didn't test that).Graphics:The graphics are the usual casual cuteness style. Positive is that you can customize how your character should look either at the start of the game or later by entering your house - which is the only purpose of your house.Sound:The sound is fine, it is nothing spectacular but also not disturbing.Achievements:Several achievements are bugged, as far as I read. This diminishes the value of an otherwise enjoyable game.Recommended:Since the developer seems to have given up the game in a state with a few bugs left, it is worth getting in a sale or - like now at IndieRoyale - in a bundle. The price of 8,99EUR would be okay for the length, but not for the gameplay and support. I recommend waiting for a 70p off or more sale if you miss the bundle.
Was this review helpful?
45.7 hrs on record
I really wish I could recommend this game. It’s fun and all BUT ….It’s broken and it seems as if the development team has absolutely no intentions on fixing any of its issues.
For the first week or so it was out on steam the developer was active with the community, but once they made sales.. poof, best magic show disappearing act ever!
Check out the HUGE Bug Reports discussion in the games Community Hub, if you glance it over you can see the developer say he will look at them all &over the weekend& them come back and say he was too busy to look at them.
That was.. over 50 days ago as of this review… still no word on fixes.I don't think I will ever trust Hammer Labs with my money ever again, Its clear that they are only out to make a quick buck then move on to the next thing, there is no care to if the product actually functions or not.
Was this review helpful?
7.2 hrs on record
Good game for the price your paying. I feel like this is a combination of Alice Greenfingers and Plants Vs. Zombies. Not only do you get to farm, you protect your home by attacking zombies with vegetables and can provide the locals with a restaurant. The only bad I have found so far is the flying vegetables when creating food does not always register you've clicked them, and the tutorial doesn't realize you've completed it and will have an annoying green patch glowing for a while. Otherwise, a cute quick game to play.Edit: With more hours of the game going by, I can see why many people on Big Fish find it annoying. 1. You REALLY cannot go back 1 star for meals. 2. When in the woods trying to chop wood, you will never defeat the zombie so you will always lose 1/2 the supplies you have already gathered.
Was this review helpful?
11.6 hrs on record
Fantastic little game for what I paid for it.I completed the entire story mode in roughly 10 hours. I definitely feel like i can cut that time in half now that I know what to do and how to do it all in the game. Very little in the game is explained unfortunately, but it doesn't ruin too much of the experience as you can always google some of the answers. More than half of the achievements don't get unlocked for some reason, but who cares about that. There are some very minor detailing issues which could have been fixed but instead were overlooked, again, nothing worth complaining about though. Character customization feels a little bit weak and everything available in the customization minus hats and glasses, you see in the game on NPCs, but at least you have some customizing options which is nice. The game is much better played using the keyboard to move the map around cuz side scrolling gets irritating as the GUI prevents the scrolling. The some of the recipes training is annoyingly difficult to get 3 stars (fastest cook time) but at least once you get the stars, it's permanent unless you get even more stars, and 1 star is simple and easy to get... just take your time and get it done. The helpers do a pretty good job with the restaurant and farm, but there are still things they cannot do, like cut grass, milk the cows, make the deal with the customers, and they sometimes glitch in an annoying way where they pick up and drop something about a dozen times while they wait for more work, they also put the basket down in weird places making you have to search for them every time you want to use them. Since I muted the music cuz I tend to play for many hours at a time and music usually becomes repetitive and annoying (no idea if this one's any good though), the game ends up really lacking in sound effects... like when I throw the potion at zombies, no sound, you never hear birds and wild life in the background, etc... still not game breaking though. In this game, there is always too much to do and never enough time to do it which really keeps your mind sucked into the game trying to rush into everything and you can easily spend several hours into the game without even realizing it. The ending of the game was a little disappointing and too simplified as you basically cure the old man and he thanks you in a bubble text and the end credits appear. Also, the game froze after the end credits during loading (at 86%), probably bringing me back to game menu? Other than that, the game is very stable, plays fine on my gaming rig without having to hack the game apart in order to force it to work like some EA and Rockstar games out there...I definitely recommend this game to anyone who is into farming and time consuming games. Zombies are optional as you can disable them. Endless mode is also available if you prefer to play without an ending. I didn't play the game for the story and neither will you, but the gameplay by itself is definitely worth the money. I would suggest waiting for a sale though as I doubt those minor issues mentioned will ever be fixed and the way I see it, &why hand a developer 100% of the money when he only delivered 90% of the game?&
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 26 Steam Achievements
Title: Farm for your Life
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Jun, 2013
Newcomer Award - German Developer Award 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 start your business 的文章

随机推荐