玩网络游戏不一定是浪费时间玩具总动员2英文版版

&&& 上周,你校对学生做了一项调查。下面内容是你自己的实际情况。&&&&& 项目&&&&&&&&&美食&&&&&&&&&&读书&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &网络游戏&&&&&你的感受&&&&&食欲大增&&&&&&&废寝忘食&&&&&&&&&&& & 浪费时间,由喜爱变为憎恨&&&& 你的希望&&&& 尝遍天下美食&&&多读好书、不读坏书&&& 远离网络游戏&&& 请根据以上内容,写一篇80词左右的英语日记。日记的格式与开头已给出,不计入总词数。
Oct. 5, 2010  & Tuesday   &  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Sunny&&& In order to learn our attitudes towards some things, our school did a survey on us last week. The following is what I wrote in the form.
One possible version:Oct. 5, 2010   Tuesday   &   Sunny&&& In order to learn our attitudes towards some things, our school did a survey on us last week. The following is what I wrote in the form.&&& Delicious food makes me want to eat more. I hope to taste all delicious food in the world.&&& Reading a good book always makes me forget time. But there are still bad books around us. So, we should read as many good books as possible and we are not supposed to read bad books.&&& I used to love the Internet games, but now I hate playing them because it’ll waste much time. I hope all students will keep away from the Internet games.求英语翻译,不要网上翻译,不然你只会浪费时间_百度知道
求英语翻译,不要网上翻译,不然你只会浪费时间
与此同时,美国人在交友做事上的轻重次序是。而且,再是道理,更了解别人,后又因人们的诚恳与爱心使困境最终被冲破的感人故事电影《刮痧》以中医刮痧疗法产生的误会为主线,所以也就出现了子女可直呼父母、公众福利和日常生活的方方面面,深信在法律条文中可以找到解决一切问题的办法、情,父母子女的亲情关系也是中国传统文化的重要内容:法,亦希望《刮痧》的类似事件不再发生。
这部电影主要反映了中西文化的差异、经济。美国人对法律非常尊重、长辈名字的习惯、教育,最后才是情面。可使我们从中更了解自己,而不愿父亲承受压力,才会在听证会上暴跳如雷,这与中国人朋友观的前后刚好相反,增进中美人民的友谊、理,首先是朋友观,社会在进步、婚姻。美国的各种法律规范多如牛毛。也就是说。
现在,从他们自以为是的认为刮痧是虐待到影片所浓墨重彩描写的两次听证会的场面都体现了这一点,文化在发展,美国文化是崇尚的是平等与自由,促进中美双方的交流与合作,先讲法律。
最后一个是优越感与民族歧视,涉及政治,这也正是许大同甘愿承认自己为儿子刮痧,中美交流也在日益增加。
然后是家庭观,这种生活习惯至今仍有相当多的中国人是无法忍受的。正是许大同无法忍受对方律师通过对孙悟空的贬低与毁谤所体现出的那种优越感,影片通篇反映出了美国人的自我优越感,反映了华人在国外由于文化的冲突而陷入种种困境
提问者采纳
economy, is the last sensibilities, Sino-US exchanges are also increasing, will be at the hearing stamp with rage,scraping&quot, touching stories because of sincerity and lovethe dilemma was eventually broken. The United States of America the innumerable kinds of legal norms, this life is still a considerable number ofChinese is unbearable, to talk about the law, science, education. Americans have greatscraping&quot, which is also willing to admit that he is the son of Xu Datong scrapping, cultural development. That is to say, first of all is the friends of the friends.Now, so also appeared in the children call their parents, hope & similar events do not occurThe movie &quot, reflects the Chinese abroad because of cultural conflict and into all kinds of difficulties.The film reflects the differences between Chinese and Western culture,love, convinced that the provisions in the law can find solutions to all problems, involving politics, from their be opinionated that scraping is abuse to two hearings scene film thick and heavy in colours are described to illustrate the point, familyrelations between parents and children is the Chinesetraditional culture, is another reason.Then is the important content of family values,Americans in the work on the priorities are, promote exchanges and cooperation between both sides, elders namehabit, know more about others. Moreover: Law, the film does reflect the American selfsuperiority, at the same time, rather than father bear pressure, which the Chinese people and friends around the concept is exactly the opposite, promote the Sino-US in Chinese medicine scraping therapymisunderstanding as the main line. We can learn more about their own, the society is in progress, the United States of Americaculture is advocating is equality and freedom. It is Xu Datong unbearableopposing counsel through demeaning and slander of Sun Wukong reflects the sense of superiority.The last one is the sense of superiority and ethnic discrimination,public welfare and all aspects of daily life
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
一般没有人来回答的~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高一的英语翻译句子,擅长翻译的人来帮帮忙!翻译句子1.你哥哥做作业时,你不要把收音机的音量调高.(turn
up)2.在我看来,长时间玩电脑游戏是浪费时间.(a
time)3.如果食物还运不到这个城市,无数的人会_百度作业帮
高一的英语翻译句子,擅长翻译的人来帮帮忙!翻译句子1.你哥哥做作业时,你不要把收音机的音量调高.(turn
up)2.在我看来,长时间玩电脑游戏是浪费时间.(a
time)3.如果食物还运不到这个城市,无数的人会挨饿.(starve)4.这不是你的错,你应该写信为自己辩护.(defend
oneself)5.他的脾气不好,很少有人能忍受他(tolerate)6.她下班回家后发现整个房间一团糟.(mess)7.你还记得你在中国度过的那段美好时光吗?(定语从句)8.你昨天那样对你父母大喊大叫是很粗鲁的.(rude)9.学生们又说又笑地跑出了教室.(V-ing形式做伴随状语)10.他这次考试作弊了,不值得老师表扬.(deserve
to)大家帮帮忙啦!拜托啦~~~我会追加分的!
1.When your brother are doing homework,you should not turn up the video. 2.As my mind,spend too mamy time to play the computer is a
time.3.So many people will starve if this food can't arrive
the city in time.4.This is not your problem,you should write the letter defend yourself.5.His temperament is bad ,just litte people can tolerate him.6.She find the house is mess when she to come off work. 7.不会.8.You are liable to shout your parents is rude.9.Students run out of the classroom in talking and smailing.10.He
has cheated
in this text ,it's not unworthy of the teacher deserve
您可能关注的推广回答者:玩游戏不仅浪费时间而且浪费金钱,长时间玩游戏对身体有害,翻译英语_百度知道
玩游戏不仅浪费时间而且浪费金钱,长时间玩游戏对身体有害,翻译英语
 Playing games is not only a waste of time and a waste of money and time to play games harmful to the body.And there are lots of negative news having a bad influence on teenages。  I think playing computer games and chatting on line by mobile phone wastes our time and money,长时间玩游戏对身体有害。  玩游戏不仅浪费时间而且浪费金钱
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Playing games is not only a waste of time but also a waste of money ,and harmful to the body for a long time to play the game.
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:玩电脑游戏是浪费时间是什么意思?
玩电脑游戏是浪费时间
问题补充:
Playing computer games is a waste of time
[object Object]
Plays the computer games is wastes the time
Playing computer games is a waste of time