跪求一个上古卷轴5Mod管理器Nexus Mod Manager的账号,捣鼓一下午了还是申请不了
tieba账号这些都是给你用:账号:galgame5密码:tieba密码:tieba账号:KikinKikiny密码:h5game 密码:galgame5账号
其他类似问题
上古卷轴的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上古卷轴5mod管理器Nexus Mod Manager,求有爱的童鞋帮忙注册_上古卷轴吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:219,011贴子:
上古卷轴5mod管理器Nexus Mod Manager,求有爱的童鞋帮忙注册收藏
不知道为神马我这边刷新不出验证码,所以注册不了,蛋痛呀可以发送在这个邮箱:或者百度ID私密给我24点前都在线
1楼 19:18&|
相关的贴子403034102
同求啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
2楼 20:20&|
楼主把你需要注册的账号密码发来,我帮你注册
收起回复3楼 20:21&|
楼主你好,已经帮你注册了。你进邮箱里激活一下就能用了
收起回复4楼 20:40&|
大哥哥能不能帮我注册一个
我的邮箱是qq@。com
5楼 16:07&|
6楼 13:47&|
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或All the games
Age of Empires
Age of Mythology Extended Edition
Arx Fatalis
Assassins Creed
Assetto Corsa
Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Origins
Battlefield 2
Black and White 2
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Carmageddon Reincarnation
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Civilization IV: Colonization
Command & Conquer: Generals
Crusader Kings 2
Crysis Warhead
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Darkest Dungeon
Dead State
Devil May Cry 3
Disciples 3: Reincarnation
Dishonored
Divinity: Original Sin
DmC: Devil May Cry
Dragon Age
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Drox Operative
Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Siege 1
Dying Light
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends
Endless Legend
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Evil Genius
Fable Anniversary
Fallen Enchantress
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout Tactics
Faster Than Light
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy III
Game Dev Tycoon
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto IV
Half-Life 2
Halo: Combat Evolved
Hearts of Iron III
Insurgency
Jade Empire
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
Just Cause 2
Kerbal Space Program
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II
Left 4 Dead 2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legend of Grimrock
Legend of Grimrock 2
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Live For Speed
Madden NFL 08
Mafia: City of Lost Heaven
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Medieval II: Total War
Men of War
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Might & Magic X: Legacy
Mount & Blade
Mount & Blade Warband
Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword
Myst Online: Uru Live
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
NEO Scavenger
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2
Pirates of the Caribbean
Planet Explorers
Project Zomboid
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Remember Me
Resident Evil 4
RPG Maker VX Ace
Saints Row 3
Saints Row 4
Shadowrun Returns
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
Sins of a Solar Empire
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Space Engineers
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Empire at War
State of Decay
Tabletop Simulator
Team Fortress 2
The Elder Scrolls Online
The Legend of Korra
The Sims 3
The Sims 4
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Torchlight 2
TUG: The Untitled Game
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Void Destroyer
VoidExpanse
War Thunder
Warcraft 3
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate
Wasteland 2
Watch Dogs
World of Tanks
World of Warplanes
X: Rebirth
X3: Terran Conflict
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Zoo Tycoon 2
True Elk Of Skyrim or TEOS
True Elk Of Skyrim or TEOS, is a total replacement of the Male Elk mesh to that of one that is more true to life than what we got with Skyrim.
RUSTIC CHILDREN
A retexture of the children bodies and clothing to give them a more realistic and lore-friendly appearance. 2K and 1K versions available.
Lockpicking Interface Redone
Say bye bye to those ugly locks found all over skyrim and rejoice as you open the new locks featuring 100% from scratch new models and textures, check it out!
Underground Dwelling
Medium sized underground home comes in both Ayleid or Dwemer versions, located between Cradlecrush Rock and Darkshade. Features all of the usual amenities, crafting, storage, displays. Follower and adoption friendly.
TDN Bosmer Skull Headdresses
The mod contains 7 kinds of Bosmer headdresses.
Lamae Follower
This mod adds a new stand-alone followers Lamae.Lamae can be found at the Moorside Inn in Morthal.
Just a quick update to let you all know that we've
that's immediately available to be filled. We are looking for a dedicated community manager and development lead who will become a public facing ambassador for the sites both domestically, on the Nexus, and abroad, within official game communities. Improving the community for those of us already here while helping to spread the word about the Nexus to other (official) game communities.I alluded to this role in my
back at the start of the year. A few people showed concern t ...()
A quick update today to let you know about a few new features we've added to the sites over the past few weeks.Author blockingFirst up we've implemented the ability to block user's files, images and videos from showing on the site at all for you, much like how our
system works. If you block an author you will no longer see any new files, images or videos they add on the site whether it's in the hot files, file searches or otherwise.A lot of our Nexus sites have a lot of files in them now and we're happy to implement any functionality that lets you get more control over the type of ...()
For the first time ever, Bethesda will be hosting an E3 showcase! June 14th is the date to plot into your calendar.They will be sharing details on how to register in the coming months, so keep an eye out for any news on .And should you not be able to attend E3, they will also be streaming the entire showcase on Twitch (). Remember to tune in on the 14th of June!
Nexus Mod Manager 0.60 is now available in alpha, but it does things a little differently and the update process is more involved. In this video I show you how I updated to 0.60 using Fallout: New Vegas as a test dummy, and I show you how to restore a backup of 0.53 if you need to.The basic principals should be the same for games such as Fallout 3 and Skyrim.You can download Nexus Mod Manager 0.60 Alpha . ...()
We've made lots of updates to the sites recently. Because quite a few of the changes we make these days are subtle, rather than obvious, here's a run-down.NotificationsThis is the least subtle of the changes we've made recently. We've completely revamped the notifications system on the sites to be much more powerful and useful, especially for mod authors. Notifications are still located in the top bar of the site. If you have notifications you will see a globe symbol with a number next to it which indicates how many new notifications you have.The new notification system follows a similar style ...()
It's been a year in the making but we're finally ready to release what we think will be our final build for the next major step in NMM functionality, profiling. The download link for this build is at the bottom of this article, however, before you rush off, I highly recommend you read this article as it contains important information about this version of NMM.What is profiling?Profiling is the ability to create and switch between multiple different mod setups within NMM to facilitate different playthroughs of your game. One profile might be for your axe wielding Nord with mods specific to that ...()
We released NMM version 0.53.0 at the beginning of the week which includes a new mod activation queue window. The idea is to allow you to queue up multiple installations or uninstallations of your mods as well as not locking out the other functions of NMM while your mod actions are being processed.This update also enables you to select multiple mods and decide whether to install them or uninstall them, potentially saving a lot of clicking if you're doing a fresh install of hundreds of mods. Where before you would have to select each mod individually and either double-click it or press the acti ...()
As far as I'm concerned I'm dubbing 2014 "The Year of Stability and Sleep" for the Nexus. The first year where we finally grappled with and beat the recurring downtime issues that have plagued the site ever since its inception back in 2001, and, once we finally stabilised our new cloud and cluster setup around about the middle of the year, myself and the staff have had practically 5 months of uninterrupted sleep. No more text messages or phone calls at 3am telling us the sites are down again. That, in itself, makes 2014 a success for me.Indeed, the sites have been so stable that it enabled me
Back in August we moved to a new CDN server setup for serving our downloads. For many, download speeds have stayed the same or improved with this move but for some, download speeds have gotten worse.We're continuing to work on the download setup within the CDN as we continue to learn all the little intricacies involved in such a complex setup but we're struggling to troubleshoot a lot of people's download speed issues, a lot of the time, because we're not getting the right sort of feedback. For example, simply saying "I'm getting bad download speeds" isn't useful at all for us!As such, we've c ...()
Hello, and let me start by apologising for the lack of updates recently. August is typically our holiday month where most of us take at least a week or two off (or 4, in my case) to have our holidays, rest and recuperate away from the sites. I'll doubly apologise to those people who've sent in support tickets via the contact form. As I am the sole point of contact for support tickets if I'm not around they go unanswered, and a lot have gone unanswered this month (though I've tried to at least cover the Premium Members who are having issues with their payments). So, sorry about that. Service sh ...()
Image Library
Video Library
Network Stats
Members: 8,737,124
Topics: 1,273,101
Topic Views: 378,232,747
Kudos Given: 429,922
Profile Views: 413,395,844
Stored PMs: 874,807
Page Served in: 0.149s有任何上古卷轴的问题,请直接到发帖求助
上古卷轴爱好者
Nexus Mod Manager 0.46.0 更新
下载地址:
官方已不再支持0.33.1之前的版本,继续使用旧版NMM你会遇到无法登陆、下载等问题。请更新至最新版。
0.46.0 英文原版更新详情:
支持新的网络服务;
X: Rebirth 支持;
修复暂停损坏的下载时引起NMM崩溃的问题;
重启下载时NMM会卡住一段时间;
汉化版更新详情:
更新主程序到0.46.0;
今天周末调休,所以提前更新。
About icedream
其实我知道的东西很少,只是翻译了一些东西,悲催的是翻译过后很快就忘了。
2013 年 12 月 15 日
2013 年 12 月 13 日
2013 年 11 月 23 日
2013 年 11 月 23 日
2013 年 5 月 10 日
2012 年 10 月 14 日
2012 年 10 月 13 日
2012 年 7 月 2 日
2012 年 6 月 8 日
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Open & Share is my SOUL.

我要回帖

更多关于 nexus manager 的文章

随机推荐