偶像节奏游戏中登陆的id和bypass是什么意思思

有些谱子上的节奏比如说:X↑X↓↓ / 那个X是什么意思??_ukulele吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:77,690贴子:
有些谱子上的节奏比如说:X↑X↓↓ / 那个X是什么意思??收藏
你这发的,,要不照张图发上来,,怎么看得懂,应该是打板或切音,但又貌似没见过这种切上切下下的音乐形态
切下切上上?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您的位置:>>>
养成类游戏偶像旋律已登ios平台和安卓平台
&  TMS Entertainment开发的最新音乐节奏养成游戏《偶像旋律(IDOL-RISM)》已经于近日正式登陆App Store及安卓。
  游戏中,玩家将化身为一名经理人,从许多具有各种鲜明个性的新人当中,挑选出具有潜力的新星,并组成自己的偶像团。并到各地参加各种LIVE,提高知名度并获取FANS,以成为界的NO.1为目标努力!
  而且该款游戏为了照顾女性玩家,不仅有女性角色,也有不少男性角色可供培养,两者加起来共超过60名!而且全部都有强大的声优阵容支持。游戏中共有22首原创乐曲,并且每一个角色都有3DCG效果,操作也不复杂,喜欢音乐类游戏的玩家不要错过了。
[编辑:Echo]
推荐阅读更多&&
热门标签:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Play Team Fortress 2
Free to Play
Packages that include this game
Buy The Orange Box
Includes 5 items:
Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal, Team Fortress 2
$19.99 USD
Buy Valve Complete Pack
Includes 24 items:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Half-Life, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life: Source, Ricochet, Deathmatch Classic
$99.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"For a game that started out as just a multiplayer shooter, Team Fortress 2 has become something astonishing."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
29 October, 2014
Step right up, mortals, to Merasmus the wizard's Carnival of Carnage... now LIVE in Team Fortress 2!
Steam Trading
This game participates in Steam Trading
Items from this game are tradable and can be viewed in your inventory on your Steam Community Profile.
About This Game
"The most fun you can have online" - PC Gamer
Is now FREE!
There’s no catch! Play as much as you want, as long as you like!
The most highly-rated free game of all time!
One of the most popular online action games of all time, Team Fortress 2 delivers constant free updates—new game modes, maps, equipment and, most importantly, hats. Nine distinct classes provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills.
New to TF? Don’t sweat it!
No matter what your style and experience, we’ve got a character for you. Detailed training and offline practice modes will help you hone your skills before jumping into one of TF2’s many game modes, including Capture the Flag, Control Point, Payload, Arena, King of the Hill and more.
Make a character your own!
There are hundreds of weapons, hats and more to collect, craft, buy and trade. Tweak your favorite class to suit your gameplay style and personal taste. You don’t need to pay to win—virtually all of the items in the Mann Co. Store can also be found in-game.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor or better
Memory: 512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 8.1
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
Recommended:
Processor: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Minimum:
Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor or better
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8 or higher, ATI X1600 or higher, Intel HD 3000 or higher
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Community-Made Mods For this game
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
20 people found this review funny
12,407.3 hrs on record
My hours. help.I wrote something for real!These hours are legit, I played this game a lot in the past to avoid some tragic stuff in real life. I was young and didn't really have my gaming consoles anymore because of my brothers and I had a really bad pc, which i still own. TF2 was one of the games i could play pretty well on this pc but with horrid graphics, but it was one of the more fun games I installed. I met some real cool and nice people on this game as well as people who i plan to keep by my side. The community back then was more humble compared to nowadays. You have competitive gamers who spam their bind keys with unfunny/gross jokes and very obnoxious people who are either yelling at you or telling you to do specific things to win the game. When really, it doesn't even matter if you win or lose.
However, you also have those people who are really awesome and you may meet some nice friends along the way! Although you never know what kinda person you're going to meet on this game. In my honest opinion, if you want to have a game to just waste time on (and money) or just mess around with people you know (which is what I do now), this is perfect. Esspecially the mann vs. machine co-op. I mainly play that now. Although to me, the game lost its touch, update wise, and I moved onto other games. I believe it's worth a shot to try it out but other than that, I'd keep it as a casual game. I don't think the competitive scene is worth getting into anymore because it's being flooded by crude people. Atleast from my experiance after over about 4+ years of playing it just got worse and worse. You will eventually be tied into drama even if you try to avoid it. You'll be more stressed than actually having fun, I'll tell you that!Although in all seriousness, this game is losing its touch and probably isn't worth making it your main game MAINLY because the updates they've been releasing are becoming very dull and not as great as they used to be. BUT, it's a great game to just play to pass the time and have fun! All you'll really notice nowdays is...people really love to trade more than actually play. Living off as a free to play would be very tough and you'd need to be patient with items you would want, unless you got that MONEY! Hope this helps.One last thing, I am not saying this game is bad in any way. I am saying that it's worth trying and playing with friends, or even meeting people! Although there are some downsides that you won't like, such as some stuff I pointed out above. Strictly towards the community. I personally think you should have this game as a side game rather than your come home to play sorta thing. Have it as a once in a while game, because it's nothing to be big about, unless you really do not like most of the millions of other games out there. Just give it a shot and see what you think! Have fun &3
Was this review helpful?
35 people found this review funny
2,901.7 hrs on record
Can you name any other First Person Shooter(no, Gmod doesn't count) that lets you play as a young and fast Bostonian that can slap the hell out of urine-throwing New Zealandic Australians with a fresh karp wrapped in christmas lights, eat a bucket of fried poultry over their corpses, and then get hit with a pipebomb launched from an African-Gaelic one eyed alcoholic who can fly while weilding a talking ghost claymore?I thought so.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
256.1 hrs on record
Team Fortress 2. Being ranked as the
on Steam, Team Fortress 2 is probably one of the best free-to-play games we've got.Why is it so popular? Let's take a look, shall we?First off, the obvious: It's free. 100% free. This means its accessible to everyone on Steam. This is just the icing on the cake though. What really shines about TF2 is the game itself.Team Fortress 2 usually consists of two teams (Red and Blue) going head to head against each other. Sometimes fulfilling certain objectives or just downright killing each other. There are many, many maps and modes, such as Payload, Capture Points, and Mann VS Machine. But the general idea no matter the map or mode is to KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES! And my god, is it fun to do so. The game has 9 playable mercenaries, each actually being a certain &class&. Each class is divided into 3 different roles: Offense, Defense, and Support. Let's go over each role and class.Offensive roles specialize in dealing damage to the opposing team. These are your main attack force. Scouts are the speedy hit and run class, with the ability to double or even triple jump depending on equipped items. Soldiers pack a bit more firepower with their rocket launchers, which gives them not only power, but mobility due to the ability known as &rocket jumping&. The Pyro is great at setting the opposition on fire, as well as extinguishing burning teammates using an airblast. Defensive roles serve to inhibit enemy access and to hold enemies back from vital points on the map. Overall, the defensive group has the most firepower of all the groups. Demomen can safeguard areas with stickybombs that they can detonate when enemies come by. Heavies are great for mowing down incoming troops and pushing back forces. Heavies can also keep enemies in an area while whittling their health for teammates to finish off. Engineers can build Sentry Guns for effective area defense, as well as build Teleporters and Dispensers for logistical support of the team.Support classes cannot hold the fight on their own, but their specialized abilities can tip the balance in their team's favor. They offer the offensive and defensive classes an extra edge in battle and can help turn the tide of the game. Whether crippling the enemy advance from behind or keeping teammates healed, the support classes are always handy to have around. Medics are the team healers, capable of providing numerous buffs depending on their equipments. Spies are great for sneak attacks or eiliminating key threats. Snipers excel at long range, also eliminating key threats, as well as extinguishing burning teammates with jarate and providing a damage boost to teammates.Next, let's look at the presentation.TF2 has a very unqiue art style. It's somewhat cartoonish, but very appealing. It's simple, and un-complex. But it doesn't need to be complex. It's simplicity is it's strength. Everything is detailed enough to where you can easily tell whats going on, what a specific model or item is, and they all stand out. The soundtrack is also very appealing and catchy, especially the main theme. I personally have it as a ringtone/alarm tone on my smartphone! :)One of the best aspects of TF2 is the Steam Workshop. Users can submit designs for items and weapons, and possibly have them added to the game! A very lucrative sub-market has also emerged from this game in the form of the Crate Keys. That's a whole different ballgame in and of itself, so we won't get into it here. During normal gameplay on most servers, you can obtain random items, weapons, and sometimes crates, and taunts....through the item drops system. You can only receive so many drops per week, and you will get them randomly as you play. You can use these items and weapons to customise your mercenary's loadout, or you can use them to craft other items, hats, and weapons. You can take multiples of items and craft them into Scrap, then Reclaimed Metal, then Refined Metal. You can then use these metals to craft specific class weapons/items, among other things. The crafting system is simple yet robust, with lots of possiblities. Some of it is very luck based. You can take some very common items and end up crafting a super rare hat or gun worth a lot of moolah on the Steam Market!All-in-all, Team Fortress 2 is just a very fun game. Endless entertainment awaits when you start up this game, especially if you play with friends on your favorite server. Probably the best free-to-play game on Steam.Highly RecommendedBe sure to check out
for more reviews!
Was this review helpful?
59 people found this review funny
4,126.0 hrs on record
Lost my girlfriend.havent left my house in 3 years.spent over 1000 dollars on hats.ruined my life.10/10 l cameIts ok.
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
6,588.6 hrs on record
I spent over 6.1 thousand hours playing this game for the past 5 years and I'm still not tired off it.It's somewhat decent.
Was this review helpful?
16 people found this review funny
7,594.9 hrs on record
-Conga-Hats-Economy Worth More Then Some Countries-10/10 Would Recomend Spend Money Again
Was this review helpful?
22 people found this review funny
2,058.7 hrs on record
Hat IRL = $20Hat In game = $500i like
Was this review helpful?
2,400.5 hrs on record
UhNot too sure what to write here so heres a recipe for Pancakes insteadIngredients:1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour3 tablespoons sugar1 tablespoon baking powder1/4 teaspoon salt1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg2 large eggs, at room temperature1 1/4 cups milk, at room temperature1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract3 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more as neededNow to make it1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.2. In another bowl, beat the eggs and then whisk in the milk and vanilla.3. Melt the butter in a large cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat.4. Whisk the butter into the milk mixture. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture, and whisk until a thick batter is just formed5. Keeping the skillet at medium heat, ladle about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet, to make a pancake. Make 1 or 2 more pancakes, taking care to keep them evenly spaced apart. Cook, until bubbles break the surface of the pancakes, and the undersides are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook about 1 minute more on the second side. Serve immediately or transfer to a platter and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to the skillet as needed.6. Procedure for adding fruit to pancakes: Once the bubbles break the surface of the pancakes, scatter the surface with sliced or diced fruit, or chocolate chips, nuts, etc. Flip with a spatula and cook for 1 minute more, being careful not to burn toppings.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
3,671.4 hrs on record
Ruined my life and stole my wallet.10 out of 10 Hats
Was this review helpful?
14 people found this review funny
990.3 hrs on record
I swear I had money in my wallet...
Was this review helpful?
22 people found this review funny
11,925.9 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
2.7 hrs on record
--Graphics:+ funny animations+ wonderful characters+ successful effects+ great detailed environments+ Excellent cartoon-style graphicsBalance:+ classes works together+ rock, paper, scissors principle+ each class has good balanced skillsSound:+ good 5.1 effects+ great voice output+ funny intro songGame Size:+ big battlegrounds+ 9 different classes+ many maps+ more weapons+ crafting systemAtmosphere:+ good mix between shooting and crazy optic+ exciting conquest under pressureTeam Fortress 2 is loaded with action. It's diverse, fun, challenging, and offers plenty of strategy and depth without bogging down the gameplay. What is really fascinating about the game is how the developers were able to take what is essentially an unsociable first-person shooter and turn it into a frag fest. The interaction among characters is dynamic, as each of the various classes has distinct abilities and weapons that are invaluable to the team as a whole. There are so many ways to exploit these unique abilities that each match is different every time. Not to mention that when the opposition changes things up, the game dynamics are kicked into overdrive.The core action pits two teams of players against each other in a battle to capture points, move a cart, or steal a briefcase. The objective is always
it's the interplay between the nine playable classes that makes things so varied and interesting.The speedy scout, the militant heavy, the diligent engineer, the conniving medic, the pesky sniper, the sneaky spy, the feisty pyro, the explosive soldier.In TF2, each class has roughly three main ways of attacking - a primary weapon (the Heavy's minigun, Pyro's flamethrower, Engineer's sentry gun, etc.) and secondary (various classes have shotguns, others pistols, while the Demoman has a highly effective mine thrower) and melee weapons (the Scout's bat, the Medic's bonesaw, and so on). Though classes now possess fewer means of attacking, the resulting gameplay feels much more focused. Each class has a very clearly defined role and the means to ensure they perform successfully. The only limiting factor is, of course, how effectively your team meshes together. The Engineer also has that flexibility. As a support unit, the ammo- and health-dispensing stations it produces are great for maintaining forward positions, while the teleports it can set up help reinforce them. But these things are also important in defence, along with the all-powerful sentry guns, which completely disrupt an attacking team's momentum until they're cleared.The Medic, for example, is one of the easiest classes to play as in the game, but also the most important in the right hands. His &medi-gun& is useful for healing team-mates in advanced positions, but the other element of it is the ability to build up &uber-charge&. Medic-and-Heavy combinations are great for holding down capture-points, or assaulting them in more claustrophobic settings, while other combinations yield other benefits.Stages look just as good as the character models, with sometimes blocky stage designs completely offset by an gorgeously realized artistic style. It's such a strong style that you can't help but wish more had been done with the 1950s spy / espionage theme.The graphics are astounding. Using a stylized cartoon look, the game instantly sets itself apart, not only from the original version but all other games in the genre. Each character looks different, which makes them easy to keep track of visually. They also animate differently and with a lot of variety. The humor works in a game like this that is so potentially serious. Sentry guns as they're being erected will cause you to actually stop playing the game and just watch as the various parts lock into place like a Transformer.Critical hits, for instance, which pop out of your gun in the form of glittering bullets (or grenades, or rockets) cause green &critical hit& text prompts to pop up over your target's head. Special animations or occurrences surrounding a critical hit that giving you that satisfied feeling that you accomplished something special.Sound design is great as well, with nice little touches like the Demoman's Scottish accent, and the Scout's urgent cries for a medic. Weapon sounds boom, making firing even a Scout pistol a thrilling experience, and make more or less useless weapons like the Medic's syringe gun fun to shoot. The music, of which there is very little, blends perfectly with the visuals when it does play, strengthening TF2's artistic vision even further.Anyone signing up to Team Fortress 2 for the first time now will be part of an ever-expanding community, something that Valve have smartly steered but also learned from. Its hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay. PLAY IT!gamestar.deSorry for my bad english. This is my review account, because the low playtime.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
1,498.4 hrs on record
Throw your pee at people.Wear hats.Lose your social life.Cry yourself to sleep.Spend 1000+ hours on this game.Conclusion: Conga Simulator 2014
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
1,012.6 hrs on record
The story of every TF2 player ever (Based on a True Story):Your first day: You just started playing this cool game called &Team Fortress 2&. You don't know much about it but you think it's pretty neat, with all these cool hats and accessories.A week later: You found a hat called &Ghastlier Gibus&, and It's pretty awesome! But for some reason, anyone who sees you with it call you a total noob...Month 1: You just became premium! Yay! And you think you're starting to get this whole &trading system&, but you don't exactly see why it's so important to everyone.Months 2-6:
You are addicted to trading, more than playing the game itself. You have countless hats, stranges and keys, and anyone you trade with and all your friends admire how extremely rich you are.Months 6-12: You've just changed your name to (xxxxxxx) #RoadToUnusual. You really think you can make it as a big time trader. (A bit scamming, of course.)1+ Years: You have 5 unusuals, and countless earbuds.
You love your inventory more than anything else in the world. Your profile showcase is an exhibit of your coolest items and achivements in TF2.But then, one day...You come home from school, toss your backpack on your bed and wait for you PC to boot.You open steam, as well as TF2Outpst, looking for cool trades.You see someone selling a cool unusual you want, so you send him a trade offer.But when you open &My Inventory&, It's empty.&Steam must just be drunk again&, you think to yourself. But not this time... not this time.You slowly, trembling with an odd sensation of fear, anticipation and rage open your inventory history to find out that some scumbag named &Green Lantern& stole all your items.-Unusual Counterfeit Billycock-Unusual Shooter's Tin Topi-Unusual Team Captain-Unusual Bonk Boy-Unusual Towering Pillar Of hats-Earbuds-Earbuds-Earbuds-Earbuds-Earbuds-Earbuds-EarbudsAt that very moment, hundreds of suicidal thoughts cross your mind.You throw up all over your keyboard, and start screaming. Just screaming.You break down on your knees, start crying like a little girl and let the tears flow all over your red, sweaty body.You go to sleep, and dream all about your inventory. The purple of the unusuals, The green of the genuines, The blue of the vintages...And you forget all about it.This review is %100 accurate, I went through it myself.11/10
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
3,441.4 hrs on record
This game helps me forget about my ???? life and therefore stops me from killing myself.So it's pretty good then, I suppose.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
1,293.0 hrs on record
How to play Team Fortress 2:Be polite,Be efficient,Have a pan to kill everyone you meet.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
609.1 hrs on record
A scottish black man killing a Russian with an high explosive grenade launcher and then dancing like there is no tommorow.10/10 will rekt again
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
6,415.7 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
2,088.9 hrs on record
I'm sure I had a social life before...Doesn't matter, Hats.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
2,536.1 hrs on record
It's ok, i have only played a few hours but I recommend.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 513 Steam Achievements
Title: Team Fortress 2
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 10 Oct, 2007
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
The Orange Box
Valve Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 jr pass是什么 的文章

随机推荐