京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Lumino City
&#36;19.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Beatiful!"
Recent updates
3 December, 2014
We've just issued an important patch which fixes an issue preventing some scenes from working properly.
For those who've purchased, please make sure the game updates before you launch it next time, and if you have problems, restarting Steam should do the trick.
New buyers will automatically have the patched version.
Hope you're all enjoying the game!
The State of Play team
About This Game
Lumino City is an award-winning handmade puzzle adventure game. By exploring the city, and using your ingenuity piece together all sorts of puzzling mechanisms to help the people who live in its unique world. Discover gardens in the sky, towers marooned high on an immense waterwheel, and houses dug precariously into cliffs. To create the environment, a ten foot high model city was built by hand and by laser cutter, with each motor and light wired up individually, bringing the scenes to luminous life.
Lumino City continues where we left Lume. As Lumi welcomes Grandad back at the end of Lume, she is swiftly catapulted into a new epic journey and a hunt for Grandad. Explore the unusual dwellings beyond the city gates and finding out more about her Grandad's intriguing life along the way. Is there more to him than first appears?
A cross disciplinary team worked on Lumino City State of Play collaborated with award-winning architects, fine-artists, prop-makers and animators, each discipline brought something unique to the design and execution of the finished game.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Minimum:
Processor: Intel 2GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6.5 hrs on record
I had the pleasure of playing this game at EGX and boy, It was not just my favourite indie game of the convention it was my favourite game of the convention. The art style is unique and incredible, the puzzles are frustrating yet insanely rewarding and enjoyable. I have looked forward to this game since august and boy was I right to be. So far it has lived up to all the hype I have given it and I haven't even completed it yet. Also the devs a)
Was this review helpful?
23.8 hrs on record
I fall in love with the game just 10 minutes of game play, absolutely charming!And I learned how to fixed electricity with LEMON! Yes, LEMON!! XD
Was this review helpful?
5.4 hrs on record
This game is pure genius.Well, maybe not so literally, but it's up there. It's a point and click adventure/puzzle game where you play the role of Lumi who is off to find out where her Granddad ended up. Your trek begins at the entrance to *drumroll...* Lumino City and immediately starts of with a rather tame puzzle (graph theory majors need not apply).The game sports not too difficult of a challenge puzzle wise, but just enough to keep your brain sharp. It doesn't take long to figure out how to solve most of them, but even if you get stuck, your granddad was nice enough to leave you with a 1000 page handyman's guide, (which contains a whole lot of nonsense actually), but contains hints as to how to solve each puzzle, if you can decode what page number they are on. It's simple math formulas based on the puzzle you solve, but it's still pretty ingenious. &Going to the book& seems very 7th Guest style to me, so that's pretty neat.The soundtrack is amazing. It's not over the top as to be annoying, just well suited for the puzzle you're solving and the area you happen to be in. Some catchy stuff here.The visuals are awesome. Remember all those little carboard houses and things you used to make as a kid or would simply dream up and wish you had them? Well, albeit physically impossible, this game has brought a sort of quaint fantasy world that melds Pleasantville with Little Big Planet and managed to keep it from being hokey. It's almost like you're playing inside of a giant dollhouse, or something built out of tinker toys. The mixture of gadgets and propaganda you'd find in the 50's adds a nice touch.The gameplay is pretty simple: you point- you go. That's pretty much it. There's no (very little) backtracking, so if you can manage to get to a new area, chances are, you found all that you need. The game limits the backtracking you have to do by making past areas inaccessible once you move on- preventing you from moving on until you have everything. It's a little linear in that regard because it's not true to the adventure games of yore, when you could legitimately break your game by forgetting something in the beginning (which is a ???? move we all secretly loved). The puzzles are difficult, but not so difficult you just give up and resort to cheating, which is refreshing.Give this game a try, you won't regret it.
Was this review helpful?
11.6 hrs on record
Lumino City is the kind of game that when you look at it at first you think &Woah, it looks really pretty!& with how it uses real life objects and structures to its world, then going into the game and playing it, you find out that it's a really adorable puzzle game.To come clean first, I'm not a big puzzle guy, and I only legitimately finished half of the game with it's puzzles, and the rest of it I 'finished what I can' til the end, ehm.Obviously it's main attraction is its looks, and it actually does look really nice with its real life structures, and specially seeing it moving because of the characters interaction with it. The second attraction is its puzzles, with all of the them in each level starting easy and ending exceptionally hard, and how the those puzzles are connected in some way with the environment and its story. The last attraction is its exploration, its journey, and its simple small story.What I didn't like about the game is that there is no hint system in place, or it at least it wasn't made visible if there is one, for people like me that aren't so hardcore gamers in the puzzle genre. Another issue I found is, when you start an action like climbing stairs, or walking to another area, you cannot cancel that action, which isn't a big problem but I still found it a small nuisance nonetheless.Edit: Apparently there was a hint system. The hints are and spread around in a massive book you carry, explaining the puzzles you're stuck in, so that solves that issue. Guess the book was too overwhelming at first glance to notice there was hints in it.Overall Lumino City is a great puzzle adventure game with handcrafted passion that's to be admired, with puzzles to satisfy the puzzle loving gamers, but not so much for the casual crowd, and for the price it's going for, I'd personally go for 15 dollars, but I don't think the current price is bad either for what the game is.Shameless
to original post.
Was this review helpful?
7.8 hrs on record
Lumino City is absolutely amazing, I really admire the creative work behind this, all the environments were hand made with physical models. The aesthetics of the game is breathtaking, plus the clever camera angles, the brilliant soundtrack and the entertaining puzzles makes this game a gem!!! Well done State of Play! I'm on my 3rd hour and enjoying a lot. It runs smoothly on my Macbook with no heating and great performance.
Was this review helpful?
13.5 hrs on record
Was able to marathon it in a single day (8.7 hours with some breaks/distractions). This was a great game that never got boring. Every puzzle had something new. The game itself was artistic and pleasing to the senses. I greatly enjoyed my day with this game. Very relaxing and challenging at the same time.
Was this review helpful?
7.6 hrs on record
It's definitely something I'm going to recommend. It's lovely, the music, the design, the characters, and most of all the puzzles, everything is well thought. I've played it for 5 hour, It's frustrating at some part because I'm slow, but when you get it done, it's worth it. It's really pretty, beautiful, nothing more I can say. :)
Was this review helpful?
11.9 hrs on record
Creative , amazing puzzle game. Test your skills with Lumino City!
Was this review helpful?
16.0 hrs on record
Great concept , beautiful riddles. Fully recommend it. I have no ideea where I am in the game (like an progress bar or something) and it could be a good thing to know (maybe because I don't want this riddles to have an ending ^^ ). One small minus were the animations of the character that you cannot interrupt (like climbing a stair or moving from a point to another). One big plus is the capability to run on a low performance pc. (I have the configuration from 5,6 years ago) Anyway, till now I'm fully satisfied. I will give it 9.50/10Keep it up.Cheers.
Was this review helpful?
9.3 hrs on record
I loved and enjoyed playing this game. I wish I could speak in technical terms about how great this game was but I'm just a player of games not an awesome maker of games. The second game out does the first game Lume (but yes i did enjoy the playing the first part). The design concept is beautiful to see again and seems even sharper. I loved that models seemed to be used and give a realistic affect of the materials that made up the city and objects. I loved the story line. The music is beautifully done and works great with the story. The main character and other characters that come along the story were fun and charming. I loved the way each one was designed to look. I loved that the creators made the game alot longer than the first one. The puzzles were fun to solve. They were challenging but not to the point where you want to pull your hair out and walk away from the game. I beat the game but enjoyed playing it so much that I will definitley replay it just to enjoy the look and feel of it. I would definitley be up to play
more of this if the story were to be continued. I bought this game during the holiday steam sale but I think it is worth the money even not on sale. Please say you have more in the future for this story or another along the ideas of it? I wouldn't mind having a a framed picture of the artwork of this game on my wall.
Was this review helpful?
4.5 hrs on record
This Game looks awesome. This graphical Art Design is amazing. The Gameplay is very cool and the Puzzles are very hard to solve without the Handybook. So with this game you have real challenge. I wish they will add Achievements and Cards to this game. So Guys when you are looking for a real good Puzzle Game and you like Point & Clicks Adventures, then this is your game. I have also make a Video from this Game so you want a short look from this game, have fun but this Video is in German Language.Dears UnderwaterFrank ^_^
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
Such a refreshingly fantastic game!
The miniature scenery is such a clever joy to behold. The story is great and puzzles are a fun challenge. I want to live in the miniature world of Lumino City.
Was this review helpful?
7.7 hrs on record
I agree, this game is a pure genius. Playing this game with my 7yr old son, it was fun. Download it, it's worth it.In my opinion, SALT is the most important key of this game. Seriously. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
8.1 hrs on record
Loved it. Took about 8 hours to complete, though I was often playing late at night and not at the top of my puzzling game. Amazing to periodically remember that everything in the world was at one point built by hand
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
If you enjoy atmospheric point-and-click puzzle games, then Lumino City is something you'll get a kick out of. It reminds me of Machinarium in that I find myself looking at the beautifully made scenery and getting lost in the music and overall charm of the game. The puzzles aren't too difficult with some being a little more challengning than others but it's rewarding throughout.
Was this review helpful?
14.2 hrs on record
A really interesting way to make a game. I really love the style of the puzzles.
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
This game is simply breathtaking , such a challenge too. 9/10
Was this review helpful?
7.3 hrs on record
Perfect Game!
Was this review helpful?
5.3 hrs on record
This game is very atmospheric and charming. The art style is amazing and the audio/music is too. The puzzles are (sometimes convoluted but mostly) decent and have a very tactile feeling to them.However it is frustrating to have to fight to get the game to do what I wanted it to. Expect input lag. Expect to misclick and have to wait upwards of 15 seconds to be able to do anything. Expect glichy areas where it takes upwards of 40 clicks just to get her to open the damned drawer. It took me forever to figure out why sometimes I couldn't open up my inventory. It's always hard to tell where exactly to click to get something done, making navigation difficult. At one point during the victory animation of a puzzle I clicked the back button to go progress in the game, but I apparently backed out too quickly and had to DO THE PUZZLE OVER. A brilliant game but you really have to fight with it.Other complaints include the fact that all of their generated graphics (characters, speech bubbles(?)) are noticibly uglier than the rest of the game. There are also a few graphical errors (teleporting birds, boats rocking on a loop that isn't quite complete and then jerking back to the start of the animation loop). Another thing is that they say it should take about 10 hours to complete, but I'd say this number should be closer to 5. It took me just over 5 hours and that included the time it took for me to search around online to try to find a way to progress (it turned out that I just had to keep clicking the same spot over and over until the game finally decided that I had clicked the hitbox I needed to click). Other than the frustration that comes with every minute of playing this game, it is a nice game and it does have interesting puzzle mechanics and a nice atmosphere. Wouldn't really recommend for the price.
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
Artistic Background Designing
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Lumino City
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 2 Dec, 2014
- Indie Prize Showcase 2015, 'Best Art' Award
- BAFTA 2015, Best British Game, Game Innovation, Artistic Achievement Finalist. Awards TBA
- Independent Game Festival 2015, Excellence in Visual Art Finalist.
Awards TBA
- 18th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards, Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction, nominated
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &Lumino City
Topic Details
guitar crashing
Every time I sit down to learn the guitar song, Lumino City crashes. It saves the game up until I have the pants, but once he comes out and starts to play it's all over. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!
Per page: 15
Date Posted: 4 Feb @ 12:24pmPosts: 2
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.生活小妙招 国外小伙自制橡皮筋机关枪 射速每秒14发 - 高清在线观看 - 腾讯视频
生活小妙招
生活小妙招
154个视频,总播放:
扫描二维码随身看视频
用手机或平板摄像头拍下右侧的二维码,您可以:
1 在手机或平板上继续观看该视频
2 分享给你的微信好友或者朋友圈
好莱坞影院推荐
徐老怪携众明星打响剿匪大战
爱他或恨他就送他去文艺圈
下载手机APP

我要回帖