sonic screw driverdriver是什么东西

欢迎来到应用汇!请
Sonic Screwdriver
200-400下载 / 0人喜欢 / 0人评论
大小:1.88M 更新:
Sonic Screwdriver
A gadget which emulates the Sonic Screwdriver from the BBC show 'Dr. Who'.
If you don't like Dr.Who, its not the App for you.
Press [Menu Button] > Screwdriver to change the selected Sonic Screwdriver
Ad Free Donate Version Now available for just 70p
Email for assistance
Permission change - New ad-bar
Sorry but drinks don't)
Please Note: the ONLY use of "android.permission.INTERNET" is for the ad-bar, there is absolutely no use of this permission in the application itself
Feature Requests:
-Sonic Pen (Almost Done)
-Laser screwdriver (In planning)
-Ad free donate version (Out Now!)
-Dalek Gun beam (In planning)
亲,想发表评论请下载哦~
发现该应用有下载安装使用错误或恶意扣费携带病毒,请
200-400下载
Sonic Screwdriver
可安装 无法启动
屏幕适配有误
版本太旧需要更新
您的举报信息将会同步到工信部12321举报平台
AppChina 应用汇QQ群:
应用汇开发者交流开发群:
网游玩家客服QQ:
换量合作QQ:
微博联系人QQ:
网游合作QQ:
单机合作QQ:
友情链接QQ:
反馈邮箱:
广告合作:Doctor Who is a "family franchise", which means there's something in it for all ages.
Doctor Who, Torchwood, The Sarah Jane Adventures, K9 and Company, K9 "the TARDIS", the sonic screwdriver, psychic paper, the Daleks, the Cybermen, the K9 prop — and all characters, concepts and situations described and displayed on this wiki— are (C) and or (TM) the British Broadcasting Corporation, BBC Worldwide, Metal Mutt Productions and/or their individual creators and licensees. No infringement of any entity's legal rights is intended.
Strenuous effort is made to ensure that only low-resolution still images — and videos released by copyright holders in their public social media channels — are uploaded here, so as to protect the copyright holders' legitimate interests. In simpler language: we're just fans doing our best to catalogue the franchise we love, without hurting the financial position of any of its owners.
Main , since 26 September 2014. Accurate as of 26 October 2014 UTC.
ineligible for current contest.
Languages:My Stepson Stole My Sonic Screwdriver
LATEST EXCITING NEWS: My Stepson Stole My Sonic Screwdriver and Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf were recently filmed for DVD at The Garrick Theatre in London.
This show has now finished touring.
Yep, so many people asked for a follow up to Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf that rather than mope around justifiably complaining that some people are never happy, I decided to write one. Which is what I should be doing now, instead of setting up this webpage. But, webpage time it is, just before alphabeticising my CDs and knocking up a couple of lasagnes to put in the freezer because you never know when they’ll come in handy.
MSSMSS enjoyed a critically successful, official sell-out Edinburgh run, way above the attendance levels of your average Edinburgh show, so many thanks for all the support. By the final Saturday, the show was overall the second most positively Tweeted about of the whole fringe according to . Oh, and thanks too, to all of the critics who wrote nice things: the show averaged four stars across the board, and picked up not one negative response (below, where reviews do not use a star system none have been given, but if they do, they have):
“4 Stars – Hadoke is brilliant: a warm and engaging stage persona.
Behind the laugh-out-loud lines and spot-on ad-libs, this is a show about bridging dist about a man and a boy finding a common language in a messy world.” – Tom Wicker – Exeunt (full review )
“This new show, actually exceeds the previous two in performance, writing and overall enjoyment – it’s often hilarious and had me laughing, quite giddily and almost painfully, with self-aware embarrassment throughout. Intelligent, charming, incisive, naughty but above all generous and funny – don’t let even the Daleks prevent you from seeing this.” – Elton Townend-Jones, Kasterberous (full review )
“4 Stars (highly recommended) : It is surprisingly moving, particularly in a passage when he speaks about listening to the iconic theme tune. This isn’t exactly a show for geeks or kids, but for anyone who’s found solace and comfort in something to get geeky about. Splendid show, all of it.” – Andrew Allen, Fringe Review (full review ).
“4 Stars – This entertaining spectacle is not just for budding ‘whovians’, I personally have never seen a single episode but found Hadoke to be quick witted, gloriously self-deprecating and a captivating storyteller, especially in touching on his relationship with his deaf stepson. Even if you’ve never heard of a Dalek, the Doctor or David Tennant, this show will entertain.” – Emma Obank, Three Weeks (full review )
“[Hadoke] is wonderfully animated, bouncing around the stage like an excited puppy … it’s impossible not to get caught up in his enthusiasm. This is a brilliant hour in the company of a great storyteller that will delight all. – Colin Flaherty, Squirrel Comedy (full review )
“4 stars – Funny, imaginative yet with the ability to kick you where it hurts. This is a comedy show that makes you feel as much as you laugh. And those are rare, even in Edinburgh.” – Broadway Baby (full review )
“Ed Fringe Tip #2: Toby Hadoke’s wonderful show – funny, poignant and suitable for kids”- Sarah Millican (on Twitter)
“The enthusiasm is both endemic and contagious, [but] the show is suddenly and surprisingly moving.” – Michael Flett, GEEKChocolate
“4 stars – Hilarious and heartwarming in equal measure – one of Hadoke’s strengths is his ability to make his audience feel as well as laugh.” – Caron Lindsay, Festival Journal
“8/10 – A witty and warm, fast paced, hilarious melange of trivia and wit – both touching and laugh-out-loud funny” – Brian J Robb, Sci-fi Bulletin
In addition, these nice comments from the previews will do!:
“While there’s a lot that will resonate big-time with fellow Who worshippers, Hadoke’s superior stand-up skills mean that everyone can enjoy the ride.” – James Kettle, The Guardian
“Funny, moving, witty, intelligent, embracing – I loved it” – Louise Jameson
“What a treat – one minute you’re falling about with laughter and the next you’re deeply touched. This man is magic” – Anneke Wills
“Not as joyous as the previous show, but funnier. A much more mature work than Moths, superbly well acted and pant-wettingly funny. The whole room was laughing.” – DWO Who Cast
Below – the official blurb:
Seabright Productions by arrangement with Lee Martin at Gag Reflex presents
TOBY HADOKE : MY STEPSON STOLE MY SONIC SCREWDRIVER
Performed by Toby Hadoke. Directed by Mark Attwood.
Chortle Award nominee Toby Hadoke’s long-awaited sequel to his Sony Gold Award nominated live show as heard on BBC Radio 7, Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf.
‘A must see – well conceived and worryingly accurate’ – Edinburgh Evening News
Inspired by an obsession with Doctor Who and picking up where Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf left off, Chortle Award nominee Toby Hadoke’s highly anticipated second show is compelling, incisive and universal in appeal. Join him as he takes you on a heart-warming journey that begins with losing a partner, ends with gaining a stepson and pays homage to the restorative powers of the Time Lord in between. Intimate knowledge of the TARDIS is not required to enjoy this bittersweet comedy of parenting through sci-fi evangelism.
‘Utterly hysterical look into the life of someone for whom sci-fi has made the world a better place. Hadoke does an expert job in spreading a bit of the Doctor’s joy to his audience.’
– ***** British Theatre Guide
‘Like the new generation of Doctor Who, Hadoke’s show has the capacity to wrong-foot you with its emotional kick.’
– The Times
My Stepson Stole My Sonic Screwdriver with Toby Hadoke was originally performed at the Edinburgh Fringe :
1 – 26 August (not 15) 15:10 (60 mins) Fringe Venue 14: Gilded Balloon Teviot. Sub-venue: Billiard Room
Tickets ?6 – ?11 GILDED BALLOON 2 / www.gildedballoon.co.uk or FRINGE: 0 /
The first preview gets Comedy Choice in The Times.gildedballoon.co.uk or FRINGE:
Anneke Wills and Louise Jameson enjoyed the second preview of My Stepson Stole My Sonic Screwdriver in July

我要回帖

更多关于 screwdriver 的文章

随机推荐