类型:免DVD
补丁搜索:
汉化包周下载排行
免CD周下载排行
修改器周下载排行
升级档周下载排行
游戏工具周下载排行
最新更新补丁
02-2202-2202-2202-2202-2202-2202-2202-2202-2202-2202-2202-2202-2202-2102-2102-2102-2102-2102-2102-2102-2102-2102-2102-2102-2102-2002-2002-2002-2002-20
游戏运行库
游戏常用软件
游侠推荐补丁
TV常用工具
TV破解工具
TV升级补丁
| CopyRight &
ALi213.Net All Right Reserved 游侠网 版权所有Agarest: Generations of War这游戏会有汉化么_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:120,395贴子:
Agarest: Generations of War这游戏会有汉化么收藏
一看这种日系RPG就有种想买的冲动,虽然一般都打不完
1楼 20:01&|
悬啊。我也想买。
收起回复2楼 20:03&|来自
不会年内就进包吧
3楼 20:07&|
这种游戏……汉化要看运气啊
收起回复4楼 20:18&|来自
有英文就够了 而且大概会是日语音+英字幕
5楼 20:26&|
这种游戏,都是等掉节操的。。。预购的是真壕
6楼 20:27&|来自
时隔很久想来问下= =这游戏集卡容易么
7楼 21:42&|
年内进包的节奏    ------祝你无边落木萧萧下西出阳关无故人雨淋黄沙血染草月冷黄沙鬼守尸。
8楼 21:47&|
你说的是这个么?
收起回复9楼 21:50&|
阿加雷丝特战记?不是快一年前我就3dm简体中文版通关了,游戏一般
10楼 01:24&|来自
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或想要将这款游戏添加到您的愿望单或标记为不感兴趣,请先
购买 Agarest: Generations of War
The base game includes the following bonus content, all for free!
The Basic Pack
The Offense/Defense Pack
The Additional-Points Pack
The first four Add-On Dungeons
The Recovery Skill Pack
The Flower Pack
The General-Purpose
特价促销!2月26日 截止
-75%$14.99$3.74 USD
购买 Agarest: Collector's Edition
Includes all of the free content from the standard edition, plus the Collector's Edition artbook, wallpapers, and soundtrack.
特价促销!2月26日 截止
-75%$19.99$4.99 USD
购买 Agarest Zero
特价促销!2月26日 截止
-50%$19.99$9.99 USD
此游戏的 DLC
$10.18 USD
由鉴赏家推荐
"One of the best JRPGs currently on the market. Strategic turn based fighting, puzzle solving, dating and you play over several generations - very good!"
I’m thrilled to say that Agarest: Generations of War 2 is out now on Steam! If you’ve pre-purchased the game then it should now be available to download from your Steam library.
If you’ve not already bought the game then never fear, the 20% discount (with an additional 13% reduction if you own either of the previous Agarest games) doesn’t expire until next Thursday. That means there’s still time to pick Agarest 2 up for just ?11.99 (or even less!)
Agarest: Generations of War 2 will be released on 19th February 2015 priced at $19.99.
As an extra incentive for early birds, anyone who pre-orders the game before 19th February will get two AWESOME benefits: a 20% pre-order discount (33% if you own the previous Agarest games on Steam), and DLC bundle 6*absolutely free, allowing you to use Leonhardt, Valeria and Myu from the previous games and unlocking Extra Costumes for many of the cast, saving you a further $7.99!
“Agarest Generations of War is the best JRPG on the market today! It offers a ton of adventure, intense story lines, and fighting that total up to be more than 100 hours of gameplay. And the best thing about it is that you control all parts of the characters development and even each generation of powers! What more can you ask for in a game? Nothing! Agarest has everything.”
9.5/10 –
“Strategy RPG fans will find themselves spoiled with Agarest.”
8/10 –
“...A classic exponent of the SPRG genre”
7.5/10 –
关于这款游戏
At the dawn of time, a terrible war raged between the forces of good and evil, ending in the destruction of the world of Agarest. After their victory, the Gods of Light unified the decaying bodies of the Gods of Darkness and created a new world.
Now, the forces of darkness are awakening once again…
o Choose the path of Darkness or Light through a truly epic story, spanning multiple generations
o Battle hundreds of different creatures using an array of character abilities, in a compelling and innovative turn-based combat system
o Build your ultimate army of warriors and master Extra Skills, Special Arts and Over Kills to defeat colossal enemies!
o Unite with your chosen heroine and use the “Soul Breed” system to shape the fate of the next generation of heroes
Agarest: Generations of War includes many unique features that cannot be found in any other Strategy Role Playing Game. Here's a summary of some of the best:
Extended Area
Extended Area is the &Linked Area& set for both your party and your enemies. Each character in the game has a uniquely shaped extended area. When a character's turn comes around, all other characters in the Extended Area of the character in play (and characters in the extended areas of those characters!) can combine in an extended attack. This allows you to chain your party's attacks together, allowing access to more Arts and huge Combos!
Blacksmith's Guild
You can upgrade various Items and Equipment at the Blacksmith's Guild in two different ways:
By Enhancement: You can enhance equipment to a maximum of Level 5. Once an Item is enhanced to Level 5, you can convert the Item, changing it into something else. This process is irreversible and the original item is lost. Experimentation reveals some great new items!
Through Alchemy: Alchemy allows you to combine several items to create a single, more powerful piece of equipment. While you lose the items used in the alchemy, you gain a powerful new piece of equipment and permanent access to your new item in the Shop! Alchemy can create powerful new weapons and armour but occasionally a Smithing Accident will occur and the smith will create a different item than what you expected!
The &Soul Breed& system
Agarest takes place across 5 generations of heroes, starting with your first character, Leonhardt. During each generation you will build relationships with 3 different female party members, and at the end of each generation's story arc you must choose to marry one of the girls.
Your choice of marriage partner is restricted to girls who've grown fond of you over a particular generation. Your options are determined by your choices during conversations at certain points of the story.
The girl you choose as your wife - and the strength of their relationship with you - will determine the abilities of the main character in the next generation of the story. You'll have to experience multiple play throughs to see all of the character possibilities open to you! What heroes might you create?
Basic Pack - A basic package. It contains 1 each of Resurrect, Capture, and Resist Direction, 2 each of Heal and Refresh, and 5 Vessels of Life.
Offense-Defense Pack- Contains 1 Adaka, 1 Shield Sword, 1 Bird Eye, 1 Magic Frame, 1 Critical Hit, and 2 Seeds of Happiness.
Additional-Points Pack 1 - Contains 10,000G, 100PP, 250TP, and 500EP.
Recovery-Skill Pack - Contains 2 Light Heals, 2 Harvest Heals, and 2 Cure Alls, as well as 1 Prayer, 1 Gospel, and 1 Counter.
Flower Pack - Contains 1 Lucky Charm, 1 HP Up, 1 Resist Ailments, 1 Restore HP 15%, and 1 Restore AP++, as well as 2 Moonlight Flowers, and 3 Tree Spirit Souls.
General-Purpose Pack - Contains 1 Magic Blade, 1 Partisan, 1 Battle Frame, 1 Bracelet of Feicui, and 1 Item Drop Rate Up, as well as 2 Shiny Fangs, and 2 Advanced Heals.
Add-on Dungeon 1 - An add-on dungeon for generation 1. An uncharted adventure awaits you on the Holy Island of Erin!
Add-on Dungeon 2 - An add-on dungeon for generation 2. A new frontier waits to be explored along the Trum Coast!
Add-on Dungeon 3 - An add-on dungeon for generation 3. It's time to reunite with old friends at Magna Val!
Add-on Dungeon 4 - An add-on dungeon for generation 4. Embark on an exciting journey to the mysterious Tresor Island!
Add-on Dungeon 5 - An add-on dungeon for generation 5. Embark on one last adventure into the Deep Forest Naruvia!
Amateur-Breeder Pack - Contains 2 Mithril Beast Claws, 2 Large Mithril Claws+, 2 Big Beast Fangs+, and 2 Stardust Fangs+. This is the week to adore your dog.
Top-Breeder Pack - Contains 2 Stardust Claws, 2 Mithril Beast Claws+, 2 Beast King Fangs+, and 2 Stardust Claws+. Your monster will look nice and pretty with this wonderful new items!
The Role-model Pack - Contains 1 Langguth Sword, 1 S.O.C., and 1 Extra Frame. &Langguth Sword. A holy sword that shines with the sacred light of god.& Wow, it couldn't be more perfect!
Ceremony Pack - Contains 1 Alfa Beld Spear, 1 Gate of Hell, and 1 Chaos Frame. These seem like something you use to open a portal to the netherworld, don't they? Be careful...
Elegant-Holiday Pack - Contains 1 Washer, 1 Man's Fist, and 1 Halper Scythe. Wash your dog with the Washer, equip yourself with the Man's Fist, and throw the Halper Scythe. Go fetch! This will add a little spice to your weekend--uh, no. Scythes aren't meant for throwing. That would be really dangerous. Seriously.
Minimum:
Processor: 2.13GHz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64Mb RAM and support for v3 shaders
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: 3GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 128Mb RAM and support for v3 shaders
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Agarest: Generations of War (C)2013 COMPILE HEART / RED. Published under license by Ghostlight LTD.
更多类似产品
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
加载评测中…
有 1 人觉得这篇评测很有趣
3.4 小时(记录在案的)
让我们打开这款游戏的全球成就排名,可以看到,达到【The Fifth】这个成就的人只有寥寥无几的【1.8%】,而这个成就是完成第五关之后给予的成就,可想而知有多少人把这款游戏拿来+1了。-------------------------吐槽来了!---------------------
英语字幕,日语配音,听着太违和...于是就有了后面的问题...
作死使用汉化补丁强力覆盖之后,验证文件完整性木有问题但是所有的成就无法解锁,然后会解锁所有的武器和防具,会拥有大量的经验点数...简直就是碾压各种大小怪...
这是07在PS3上初次发布的游戏,之后在2013年移植到PC上,但是这个画面...我摸着不大的良心告诉你们不如03年发布的仙剑奇侠传三我是仙剑骨灰粉;)
这游戏徽章我是真的醉了!八个女主角!一个男主角!偏偏徽章给那个男主角的!我一开始以为1级是汉子,后面几级是妹子,阿西吧,后面几级就是给汉子的徽章换了个颜色!
我是在一个月前的二次元打折上面买的,75%off,感觉还凑合,原价买的洗洗睡...----------------------说说好坏---------------------------
大概玩了两章不要鄙视我,我已经是前6.6%了...,剧情还算可以,有点老套吧,就是【一个颜值还算可以的消瘦型小受型小哥,拯救了一个拥有主角光环的女一号loli,然后去抢一个什么镯子,一路上各种没羞没躁的艳遇,大概就是这样了...打来打去,玩到第二章也就这样了...】
战斗系统还算不错,类似仙4的出战循序,利用SP和AP点数进行攻击和治疗,合理规划即可。不像仙剑系列鸡肋的合击系统,【合击系统是本作的绝对亮点】,简单明了,战斗力爆表。但是在战斗中使用鼠标选择斜角方向的敌人时候,会非常的难选择到,我正确选择一次的概率大概是1/3或者1/4
大型的战略地图和小型的CG界面来回切换算是比较好的设计,但是在大地图上面移动一开始突出一个迷糊,来回点不知道怎么移动...这游戏貌似在二次元里面口碑还不错?但是对于我这个半路出家的实在是不感冒,勉强给个好评吧...综上,老游戏重制PC版的没见长进,趁着打折入手买卡片合背景就好了...
这篇评测是否有价值?
0.3 小时(记录在案的)
挺好的,现在已经很少有战棋了,个人期望智冠长点脑子赶紧把汉堂的游戏全放到Steam来吧,保证买买买!
这篇评测是否有价值?
188.8 小时(记录在案的)
Hi everyone, here is the review for Agarest: GOWTo start with, this game is essentially a mix between a tactical role-playing game, visual novel and dating sim, all in anime style presentation.Features of this game:1. Deep tactical chess board type battles2. Party movement based on a world map3. Story told in visual novel form4. Wooing of girls occurs in choices and cutscenesThings that I liked about this game:1. Battles require strategy and planning2. The art is attractive3. Ability to customize party member's gear and stats4. Character personalities are interesting5. Solid storyline spanning lots of hours6. Multiple endings7. Dating sim is a nice distraction8. DLC makes things alot easier if you are playing just for the storyline9. Polished with very few bugs10. Total Japanese voice actingThings that I thought could be better:1. Learning curve is steep. Instruction manual is good to read but not included in the game2. High possibility for grinding on first play through. This can be avoided after learning how to play the game, but more guidance on this would have been helpful.3. Dating aspect more a distraction in this game, could have been more fleshed out4. Unexpected spike in end game difficulty5. As an older game, the resolution isnt as crisp6. Music slightly repetitive only because of the countless hours spent in gameOverall, if you are a fan of anime art, visual novel story-telling and tactical role-playing battles with a bit of dating sim, I recommend this game to you
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 1 人觉得这篇评测很有趣
11.9 小时(记录在案的)
I'm enjoying my playthrough of Agarest: Generations of War.Now, you might wonder why I'm not recommending it but enjoying it at the same time.
I think the short answer is simply that I don't think many other people would enjoy it.
It's a fine line to walk, Agarest has its highs, but it also has a *very* deep low.Let's get that negative out of the way first:Combat.The combat is visceral and flashy.
The &Combo& system is well designed and extremely satisfying.
It's *really* close to being an absolutely awesome combat-oriented game...but it's not, and this is due to one critical flaw:Every map is the same.Yes, every battle map is exactly the same.
It's a flat 20x40 (or whatever) area.
There's no elevation, there's no obstacles, and besides backdrop changes (used sparingly, I might add) every battle is exactly the same.
I've got some experience in tactical tile based games coming into this and I was expecting something along the lines of Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea, Vandal Hearts, or even Vanguard Bandits.
The first battle started and I saw how the combat played out and I was extremely impressed!
Excellent animations and attacks that felt *extremely* powerful and were visually satisfying.
I was pumped to see a &real& map to try out after what I assumed was the training map of a flat grid.
But the next battle was the same, and the one after that, ad infinitum.And this makes combat very boring. Luckily, there's an &auto-battle& system in place.
You simply let the game fight for you!
So I don't even need to grind out the terribly repetitive combat.
And that's where I've found enjoyment in this title.
I spend time setting up my team, leveling them, equipping them, setting up everything and then when I enter combat I pick up my book and read while the game fights for me.
I glance up every once in awhile and watch the pretty explosions go off.The storyline is decent, and it has a real &epic& feel with the different generations you play in.
Reminded me of something like Saga Frontier 2.
The character interactions in between battles I also found to be enjoyable.
Also, controller support is perfect.It's just that the combat is so awefully repetitive.
If you're like me and can enjoy a game even if the combat is really grindy and repetitive then Agarest might be for you to &play& while you vacuum your living room floor.
Otherwise look for a different tile-based combat title, it's definitely not like what you were hoping for in that department.
这篇评测是否有价值?
247.3 小时(记录在案的)
Very long running strategy RPG with an large roster of characters and a huge selection of monsters than can be captured and also used as party members. Lots of combined attack combinations and specials and a high level post-game can keep one playing for quite a while.DLC is most definitely not required to play as it is mainly for making the early game significantly easier. (And in fact the vast majority of the DLC items lose their massive advantages by the end of the 4th act and are out-performed by upgraded 5th act or post-game equipment.)It does have a few downsides I'll admit. It is very slow to start and early on characters are incredibly fragile leading to considerable frustration if you don't know what you are doing and attempting a first run hardmode playthrough to get access to all the endgame content as fast as possible. Additionally you will need some quest area grinding to unlock certain titles that give you recipes and special unlocks.More a game for those with some patience rather than instant gratification.
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 1 人觉得这篇评测很有趣
21.4 小时(记录在案的)
Let me be clear: I thought long about actually purchasing it and the reason for that were the negative reviews. The reason why I still bought it in the end were the positive reviews, where almost everyone with a (seemingly) sense for this kind of games said it is still worth it.After picking it up and playing some: I have to disagree! I am used to grinding a lot, I am used to face the same enemies in a row for some battles. But I am definitely not used to what this game wanted to do to me. The battles got repetitive after the second one! Yes, the second battle after the tutorial was already: &Oh, exactly the same enemies ... well, I guess I will do the same thing as last time then ...&This is a really bad omen. But I continued, having glanced at the combination-system in battles, the item-upgrading and stuff and the character development.I also had some weapons from some DLC's or so (The game doesn't tell you anything...) which were 10x as powerful as your other stuff. Which means I kept onehitting everything (I play on hard) with the characters that can equip such a weapon and couldn't deal any damage with all the other characters. I now know those weapons can be disabled, but seriously? This is such bad design, it is stunning!There are issues on so many levels with the game that I really can't recommend it to even the biggest JRPG-fan. The combat-system has some potential, but the way you should be slowly approaching this potential is done so horribly wrong, I am not even interested in encountering this part of the game anymore. And that doesn't happen a lot with me. The story itself seems okay to me, however the way you interact with it is strange. Sometimes your girls ask you which one you like more. No problems in determining how each one of them reacts. But there are other decisions where you (as you don't really know enough) just decide something and then &.... ah, she likes me more. No idea why, but it said affection up WOW&.The next thing is the weird look. I don't know who had the idea to have the characters in a 2d pixel-style and the surroundings in a 3D modern look. With very poor details, by the way. It would help (and probably be a lot easier to make even) to have this consequent. By the way, this grass / wood- type area you fought in in the tutorial in a forest (where it makes sense) will reappear anywhere. Unless you are in a cave, then the area is in a cave and rocky. However, the are always looks the same. Oh, you were on a road, let me make that a forest clearing for you so we can use this area again. Really, this played a huge part in the repetitive feeling I got after some fights.I am going to play some more tens of hours of Ogre battles now because that is how you do tactical and challenging combat with options! Or Fire Emblem, because I feel that even this brings me to care for the characters a lot more than agarest did. Which, in the end, is one of the worst things that can happen in such a game.Overall, I can't really explain why I feel this bad about Agarest. Maybe because I was doubting first, then decided to go for it and am pretty disappointed now. Maybe the points I listed are really all big flaws or the game just doesn't suit me. I just feel that there are better JRPGs concerning combat, better ones concerning the overall story and plot and especially better ones in making me care about my characters. Which, as I said before, is normally where the incentive in those games lies.
这篇评测是否有价值?
163.0 小时(记录在案的)
First off: If you intend to play this game, increase the FPS to 45, at least. The game biggest downfall is that is is..slow. 30 FPS near the end may take you quite a while for every fight vs a few mins with 45-60 FPS.Now, as for what works, the game remind me of diagaea and the idea of aging and new generations taking over is great. The game plays well, the combo and turn system is as good as any and the few bits of fan service may be appreciated or disliked depending on who's playing. The system is easy to get used to and the story, while not overly fleshed out will get a few good or even funny moments in. The out of combat moments, beside walking in the world map and towns, play like a japanese novel game. It is a decent buy for Tactical rpg fans. P.S. disable most DLC on first play for a more balanced experience (bonus gold and ressources is fine, saves form farming).-Lost
这篇评测是否有价值?
142.3 小时(记录在案的)
This game has received criticism and praise from members of the Steam community and elsewhere, so I thought I'd put my two bits in.Characters - Very GoodDespite a massive cast of around 35 party characters and at least 40 more supporting characters, they managed to make each character distinct, someting I, as an amateur writer, found quite impressive. Murmina ftw. 5/5Generations - Mostly GoodOne of the most interesting parts of this game was the different sections of the world that you explored over time, and each place with a different descendant. Ultimately the game if divided into five different stories, each 24-30 hours long. The generations also vary greatly in quality, from really good (Gen 3) to really bad (Gen 2). For the most part it managed to keep things interesting over the ~140 hours this game takes to complete. 4/5.Story - Somewhat GoodThe game's story is mostly character-driven, with the plot itself being a somewhat cliche &Forces of Light Vs. Forces of Darkness& routine. I personally found the story enjoyable in tis own way, albeit somewhat monotonous at times. If you came here thinking Agarest is like Final Fantasy Tactics you're in for an unpleasant surprise. 3/5Combat - Somewhat GoodFor a game that has so much combat, the system seems somewhat half-baked. Most battles are on a static, flat arena with your party on one end and the enemies on the other. The game has an innovative way of attacking, requiring that you create formations so you can layer on immense combos and artes. I found the whole arte component quite well done, leaving me with no shortage of fancy combinations I could use. However, there became little point when I started to uncover artes like Abyssal Fear, which can literally wipe the entire enemy party with little effort. I would strongly reccomend looking at a guide for the combat system, since the tutorial is pretty bad and it took me forever to learn how to not lose at least one party member per fight. 3/5Turn System - MixedNot much to say here. By fighting battles and the like on the world map, a turn counter increases its count. While there are some events and the like that can only be viewed before a certain turn count is reached, it has little effect overall. 3/5Fan Service - Mostly BadIf you've ever googled any of the Agarest games, what you'll get is a flurry of pictures of scantily clad women, not pics of the battles or story. This game just has that much service. While most of it can be avoided, there is always a suggestive scene at the end of each generation (except maybe the last). The fan service even reaches the point where it begins to subtract from the overall plot, and can be just plain tasteless. 2/5Crafting - BadThis is one of the game's biggest criticisms. The crafting system is very counterintuitive, requiring the player to remember what each item converts into and remember which enemy drops which items. Most of the time I need a guide just to figure out how to make the simplest weapons. If they improved their logistics and made some items easier to farm then I would have a much more enjoyable time upgrading my gear. 1.5/5Dungeons - REALLY BADA part of the game I really wish they'd left out. The dungeons are lackluster and sparsely popul the rooms are used and re-used from a small set of templates, sometimes with minor modifications to make them look different. You can run through any dungeon virtually unopposed, since the time until an encounter is reset in a new room, making dungeons a bland 10-15 minute hike if you put in any effort to avoid random encounters, some of which can take a full minute or longer. Some dungeons, like Gen 3's Frozen Woods, are way too confusing without a map and require a guide or a good deal of luck to navigate them with any success. 0.01/5~-~-~-~-~Overall - Mostly GoodAll in all, this is a decent game considering its length. If it happens to be on a 50% off sale or better, there's really no good reason why you shouldn't try this game.My advice, though: Have a walkthrough handy. It makes the entire experience more enjoyable.7/10
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 1 人觉得这篇评测很有趣
137.4 小时(记录在案的)
This is the most boring, repetitive, coma-inducing game I have ever played in my life, and after 137 hours and STILL no end of game in sight I am here to warn you to stay away.If the thought of over 400 battles (atm for me) of the SAME thing sounds good to you, you must love torture!These turn based battles are mind numbingly boring, where the idea is to place your 6 team members on various &strategic& locations on the squares in order to link attacks together with other team members to perfom combos that damage your opponents. It's the same everytime if you use the same field.The big issue with this is the lack of strategy and the repetitive and boring nature of looking through a text list at attack names and trying to remember what attack goes well with what to perfom combos that do more damage that weak one hit attacks. Eventually you write a text list which you have to change all the time because looking at the in-game combo book is a chore it itself... does this even sound fun?There is little going for this game outside of the battle system, though some people may appreciate the story more than myself. The story is presented with pictures and japanese language voice, no english voices anywhere, but that's probabaly a good thing. I find the game to have some very nice graphics and sound effects, but the music is forgettable.I may finish this game one day, but trying to concentrate on the game will only make you lose your mind. Stay away, there are better games to waste your life on.
这篇评测是否有价值?
38.6 小时(记录在案的)
A tyrannical nation is invading a smaller, less militarized country in order to eliminate its citizens. You are a hero trying to save that country, by reaching out to potential allies and fighting the good fight on the frontline. By battling monsters and enemy soldiers, the hero grows stronger with each skirmish, gaining more and more confidence along the way. But the war is still ongoing and the longer it drags on, more innocents will be exposed to the pain and suffering that accompanies it.So why am I currently sitting in a hot spring trying to woo over my female companions? Isn’t there a bloody war going on? Shouldn’t we be helping people? Geez, we must have a lot of spare time on our hands. No wonder the war has lasted this long.Developed by Compile Heart out of Japan, Agarest: Generations of War is a strategy-RPG that follows five generations of male protagonists as they seek to bring peace to the world. Each hero is confronted with a new quest that in some way causes chaos, and he goes on a journey to gather companions and solve the problem at hand. Very traditional fantasy tropes and clichés are present throughout the story, yet it is not so much of a detriment as it is an expectation. If you were looking for an innovative and original story, please continue your search for another game that will satisfy your definitions.Yet what Agarest lacks in terms of story it makes up for in how it is structured. Put simply, as you play through the game you have to romance and win over the hearts of at least one of your female companions in each generation. Whomever you choose in each generation affects both how the next protagonist will look like and what kind of character archetype they operate under. Romance a rogue in the first generation and the protagonist in the second generation will wear a red suit of armor and wield daggers in battle. And since Agarest contains multiple fantasy races, including multiple kinds of elves, your children will inherit characteristics of those races should you choose one of them for marriage.It is a great, albeit limited feature that helps Agarest stand out from other RPG’s currently on the market. But one of the main difficulties that I encountered when reviewing the game stems from the dating sim elements that are incorporated into the story. Agarest contains content, especially during the romance scenes, that could be classified as erotic. Now in practice, the most erotic content that can be found within the game is a shot of cleavage or female characters wearing skimpy outfits that have no practical use. It’s most definitely not a game that could be rated PG, yet it’s not even close to being called a porn game.So what’s the problem with that? If the content is not pornographic, why do you need to worry? Because by not tilting to one extreme or the other, Agarest ends up feeling like it’s trying to have the best of both worlds. It wants to be edgy, but also wants to be tame in order to obtain a larger audience. This means that the more adult scenes ended up feeling extremely childish, and makes them laughable in their attempts to be mature.Beyond the romantic elements within the game, Agarest is from top to bottom your classic strategy RPG. You move around the world map via nodes that connect towns and fields together, and you enter battles either through random encounters in dungeons or entering battle nodes that are found on the map. Battles themselves are based around chaining together attacks between allies in order to create special combo attacks that deal more damage or to simply use as many attacks as possible to eliminate an enemy quickly. It’s functional combat that encourages experimentation and repetition in order to hone your skills. More often than not, however, I found myself rushing through battles in order to experience more of what the story has to offer.Unfortunately, the story happens to move at an extremely slow pace. Whenever I encountered a story node in the first act for example, I received anywhere from one to five minutes of talking before being forced to spend 15 minutes in battles in order to reach the next cut scene. If the story didn’t move like a sloth, I would be far more inclined to enjoy the battles which make up the core of the game.Another detriment to the battle system is the incredibly lackluster terrain in which you fight on. Every map is on a flat grid with no height or terrain advantages to speak of, meaning everyone fights on the same flat plain no matter what. And while the background may change from say a forest to a mountain every so often, it doesn’t help the fact that it remains remarkably boring. The characters and their sprites themselves are far more detailed, and they remain a constant positive at every point in the game.Agarest: Generations of War has an interesting central concept that never manages to create anything special with the tools it has available. While the dating sim portions of the game do succeed, even if they are overly awkward, the slow pace of the storyline combined with a lack of clear innovation does more harm than good. But, if you want to play an RPG that will last you an extremely long time, and are unconcerned with its pace, then you could do far worse than this.Slightly RecommendedBe sure to check out
for more reviews!
这篇评测是否有价值?
1.1 小时(记录在案的)
Watching the previews for this game, I decided to purchase it looking for a good JRPG time, but it seems I've misjudged this game as there is lots of reading and battling and I often found myself taking lots of breaks and then resuming the game. I'm still playing the game but it seems rather slow. Not like Trails in the Sky or Ys, or other JRPG games I've played. I'd say this game is reserved for weekends where there is absolutely nothing to do as opposed to a weekday game.
这篇评测是否有价值?
有 1 人觉得这篇评测很有趣
13.2 小时(记录在案的)
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Agarest: Generations of War on 日, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
While there are some genuinely interesting ideas here, the game simply features too many shallow, slow paced battles.
Literally hundreds of battles that offer fairly low strategic depth beyond positioning your characters so they chain attacks together.Only recommended for those who really, really enjoy repetitive SRPG combat.
这篇评测是否有价值?
184.5 小时(记录在案的)
Bought this game because I was really missing the Fire Emblem series/Final Fantasy Tactics and needed to play something similar. Pros:- Long with each generation having it's own story line.- Very Replayable. Choice of mate influences future characters and different possible story outcomes with Dark/Light and turn meter. Can travel back to previous chapters once completed.- Art is very nice.- Crafting system allows for a lot of ways to change up gameplay.- Combat system is and engaging/interesting. Being able to string moves together to make combos (including ultimate moves)Cons:- VERY VERY grindy. Party AI in auto-mode is very reckless and will not use skills/items in context (person with Rez skill would attack instead of ressurecting teammate). So you cannot trust automode.Some bossfights are just completely unfair at times due to what the game expects you to be for the boss fight vs what the monsters leading up the boss are actually at.- Steep learning curve. There's a lot of game mechanics that don't have a lot of good explanation, and some things that look optional are essential for progression.- DLC weapons are insanely overpowered at the start of the
game.Other: - Fully voiced japanese audio (with english subtitles)- DLC is very optional, but very OP when starting out.I haven't beaten the game yet, but I'm well over 100 hours total. I'd like to get back into it, but I think next time I'll start out with the DLC items to speed the start of the game up. This game will definitely eat up time
这篇评测是否有价值?
203.5 小时(记录在案的)
A game that's more than the sum of its many flawed parts.Story and Characters: Story is pretty good for a non-Bioware RPG, though still not terribly deep or original.
There is some character development--perhaps akin to the older Final Fantasy games--but nothing like you'd find in many big-budget RPGs and certainly not what you'd expect in a Visual Novel (which this game sometimes gets tagged as).
The inter-generational idea is clever, but isn't pursued as fully as it ought to be.
I like the romantic choice aspects of the game, but wished that there were more references to choices made in previous generations (even if they were just throw-away lines), and the relationships felt a bit rushed.Combat: A lot of clever ideas.
Nothing you haven't seen before, but an interesting balance of in-fight positioning, party compsition and weapon choices, and pre-combat preparation, make for a reasonably deep combat system.
The biggest problem is fight length: interesting fights take a LONG time.Crafting system: Once again, lots of good ideas, not always great execution.
Crafting isn't overly tedious, but there are too many virtually identical items that only serve to take up menu space, and drop rates on certain crafting materials is much too low.True End:
To achieve the best ending, and unlock a series of end-game dungeons, requires a very particular p something more akin to a Visual Novel than a RPG.
Be warned.
Furthermore, completion of the True End unlocks a series of end-game dungeons (and a small story continuation) that requires a TON of farming to complete--easily more so than the rest of the game combined.Worth Playing?If you like RPGs with highly tactical turn-based combat mechanics, then yes.If you like story-driven RPGs, then yes, with some reservations.If you like RPGs with fast-paced combat--go elsewhere.If you like VNs with deep stories and meaningful choices--go elsewhere.
这篇评测是否有价值?
8.6 小时(记录在案的)
I recommend this game, but just barely. I love the story, the concept. My main issue lies with combat, and the out of combat movement, that tends to be lackluster at best. I don't want to move one space at a time, and I don't want to do it every 5 minutes, personally. not to mention to get in ANOTHER FIGHT with SOME MORE ENEMIES, THE SAME WAY OVER AND OVER. It's been a bit of a letdown, at first I thought this game was excellent, still do, but its lost some of that sheen.
这篇评测是否有价值?
42.7 小时(记录在案的)
Actually had to rebuy this as I had once owned the special edition box set for the 360, thats how much I enjoyed this game. While it now shows its date and has a pretty steep difficulty curb the branching stories with multiple ways of going about it make for a great game all the same. The added feature of auto battle converts this into almost a pure visual novel format. With the different girls comes many different ways the game can play thus giving it great replay value. While part of this ranking is based on my older memories of this game coupled with my new ones it is still worth a buy. 4.5 out of 5 stars
这篇评测是否有价值?
25.9 小时(记录在案的)
I only barely recommend this. It is fun and interesting, but *extremely* repetitive, and the gameplay is not very deep. You'll probably tire of it long before you're even a quarter the way through the game.
这篇评测是否有价值?
9.0 小时(记录在案的)
You have no choice but to battle for quite a while to move the story along but overall not a bad game. I will likely play it again.
这篇评测是否有价值?
6.5 小时(记录在案的)
This is an Amazing JRPG. If you like an RPG that is literally going to take you a long time to complete I would totally recommend this one.
这篇评测是否有价值?
56.8 小时(记录在案的)
This is actually pretty nice game. Good way to kill time.
这篇评测是否有价值?
加载评测中…
包括 50 项 Steam 成就
标题: Agarest: Generations of War
发行日期: 日
所有的价格均已包含增值税(如适用)。&&
您可以使用此 Widget 生成器来生成一段 HTML 代码嵌入您的网站,使得客户能够轻松地在 Steam 上购买此游戏。
购买这款游戏的方式不止一种。请选择一个特定游戏包来创建 Widget:
Agarest: Generations of War
Agarest: Collector's Edition
Agarest Zero
还可输入 375 个字符来为您的 Widget 添加描述: