the forest联机expendabros怎样能联机

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Broforce is a
developed by Free Lives Games for release in 2014. Development began in April 2012 as a
entry and continued with developer and popular support. The game was released via Steam's Early Access on April 7, 2014 for
with a full release scheduled for 2015.
Animation of
fight, displaying gameplay and the game's
In-game screenshot
The player-character is a , a
-style commando, who fights terrorists and rescues his bro teammates and
from captivity. The levels end when the player defeats a foreign devil , hoists an , and leaves via helicopter while the scenery explodes. The bro character names parody those of fictional action heroes such as , 's , , , 's , and 's
by adding the word "bro" (e.g., Rambro, the Brominator). The Broforce team is under direction from "Nelson Brodela".
The game's
wear away with the player's gunfire.
Free Lives Games, a South African indie game developer, submitted Rambros as an entry in the April 2012
23 . It won first prize for "fun" and received enough positive feedback to continue as a team project. The developers thought to add a
mode with another character, Brommando, which then became the core game concept of collecting "bros" with a "violent action movie feel".
The game's interest in "bros" stems from game director Evan Greenwood's love for
from the 1980s and 1990s, which led to the game's aesthetics, themes, and gameplay, like traveling to , fighting a dinosaur, and racing sharks. The bros share a kinship in each other's self-defense and when fighting terrorism together. Greenwood has called Broforce a "loving portrayal of ". The developers debated the addition of female heroes and their place alongside the game's existing tropes. They chose not to add a "token female" or to create a rival female Broforce for plot or romance purposes, and instead made the female characters part of the existing team so as not to distinguish by gender.
The game was designed to be a lighthearted hyperbole of the 1980s action film genre. Greenwood noted the difficulties of translating the genre's trope of remorseless violence into the 2013 climate surrounding foreign relations and human casualties of battle, particularly the stories of individual heroes waging unilateral war on a region. The team balanced what it saw as a modern perspective on war with their cultural heritage from the 1980s films, and hoped that their game would challenge "bro culture" stereotypes of irresponsibility and drunkenness with a sense of righteousness and a positive manliness.
In July 2013, Greenwood commented that the team wanted to build a
elements, -style aliens, themes of
in , betrayal, and bro identity, explosions that create , and a story where the Broforce themselves are rescued. He discussed a
bro who questions his bro and human status for not having feelings before realizing that the other bros do not feel either.
A free Broforce
called "Brototype" was released from the developer's website, which sampled the gameplay but not the game's narrative. The game was approved on
on July 24, 2013 and open for
on April 7, 2014 with an expected full release in Q2 2014 for
and consoles. The final game is expected to include online multiplayer, deathmatch arenas with leaderboards, a level editor, and better graphics.
In August 2014, a standalone
film called The Expendabros was released. Later, The Expendabros expansion became
in order to promote The Expendables 3 film and will remain so until December 31.
's Jeffrey Matulef described the game demo as an "instantly addictive throwback to " and noted the uniqueness of its destructible environment. Several reporters compared the game to .
Adams, Dan (June 17, 2014). . Unity Blog 2015.
Corriea, Alexa Ray (July 5, 2013). . . .
from the original on July 6, .
Matulef, Jeffrey (September 6, 2012). . . Gamer Network.
from the original on July 7, .
Smith, Adam (June 25, 2013). .
Kim, Ben (June 3, 2013). . .
from the original on July 6, .
. . July 24, .
Corriea, Alexa Ray (April 3, 2014). . . .
from the original on April 3, .
Polson, John (September 4, 2012). . <.
Jorge López. . IGN Espa?a.
- Make Games SA discussion thread with work-in-progress designs and screenshots
: Hidden categories:to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Play The Expendabros
Buy Broforce
&#36;14.99 USD
Buy Broforce 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Broforce - Send the extra copies to your friends!
&#36;44.99 USD
Recent updates
17 October, 2014
Finally! We've made a Mac build for Expendabros. Tell all your hip friends!
About the Project
The Expendabros is an official crossover game from Broforce developer Free Lives, Devolver Digital and The Expendables 3.
About This Game
The Expendabros have assembled and set their sights on the forces of ruthless arms dealer Conrad Stonebanks in the forests of Eastern Europe. Battle in a flurry of bullets and non-stop action through ten full-throttle missions set amongst the picturesque tree tops and the absurdly dangerous lumber mills teeming with enemy soldiers, excessive artillery, and inconveniently placed circular saws. Rescue your brothers in arms and play as seven different legendary soldiers – each with their own unique weapons and special attacks – with up to four players at once in local multiplayer co-op mode.
Bro Caesar | Bro Christmas | Broney Ross | Trent Broser | Bronar Jenson | Broc | Toll Broad
When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace your loins with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.
In THE EXPENDABLES 3, Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team come face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.
Lionsgate and Millennium Films present a Nu Image production. PG-13 for violence including intense sustained gun battles and fight scenes, and for language.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) Duo or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
Additional Notes: Gamepad highly recommended.
Recommended:
Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Copyright 2014 Free Lives.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
13 people found this review funny
1.0 hrs on record
AMERICA!EXPLOSIONS!VIOLENCE!FREEDOM!DIGGING!PARKOUR!DID I MENTION EXPLOSIONS?!MORE EXPLOSIONS!INTERROGATIONS!ONE HIT DEATHS!INCREDIBLY PUMPED NARRATOR!???? YEAHS!
Was this review helpful?
3.1 hrs on record
--The Expendables and Broforce are made in heaven. Broforce is a pixelated explosion, rammed and full of action movie nostalgia of the greatest films of the lasty years.The E a short free game, and that features a handful of missions and movie-related characters. It plays similarly to Broforce, very similarly in fact, but there's enough differences here, from the characters to some of the visual tweaks, for it to feel like a standalone project.I Played Broforce since it was first released as a browser-based Prototype, as a standalone and again following its launch under Steam Early Access.I like this game.Yes, it's very short, but it's free! There's a handful of missions that can be played alone or with bros (up to 4) in local co-op. it's a nice little package and, if you're new to Broforce, an nice demo for the full game.You start with one bro, and unlock others by rescuing characters that are around the levels. A successful rescue changes the bro you're controlling and gives you an extra life.Each of the bros has a standard attack that befits their movie counterpart. Playing as parodies Arnie and the rest of The Expendables. You shoot, destroy, chop and flame your way through the enemies. attack dogs, and mechanical monstrosities. Each character comes with a limited secondary attack that also embodies their movie-based personality.There's a satisfaction to be had from destroying all in your path, with explosions and destruction unfolding all around. Your weapons destroy enemies into a bloody pulp, and that level of carnage follows you throughout. Missions are linear, with checkpoints marking progress, and each level is punctuated by a final flag when raised, It's nasty, it's violent, it's bloody, but it's hugely entertaining and wickedly fun.The single-player probably won't take you long to complete.Coop: With multiple players on one screen, an already exper the blocky sameness of the characters make it kind of difficult to keep track of who's who, and the frantic pace means that the screen is lit up with near-constant detonations. However, this non-stop carnage just makes it all the more fun. The local multiplayer is one of biggest tragedies of modern gaming, and its unmistakably the most enjoyable part of Expendabros.The characters that star in this mini-campaign are nice crafted from those that feature in the films. It's worth checking it out even if you have no intention of watching the movie, because like Broforce, it's hugely entertaining. It's also, as we mentioned earlier, completely free to play (and will remain available until the end of the year).Sorry for my bad english. This is my review account, because the low playtime.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
This video explains everything about this game
Was this review helpful?
4.5 hrs on record
MORE EXPLOSIONS THAN A TRIP TO THE BATHROOM AFTER LUNCH AT TACO BELL!
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
Blasted through walls with a knife and broke out of rope bindings by flexing.11/10
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
I have had quite a hard time reviewing this game, as it is difficult to articulate exactly what it’s like to play without sounding like a 10 year old, but perhaps that’s the point. Put simply, this game is what happens if you take raw awesomeness, condense it into 2D, add as many explosions as will fit on the screen, and throw in a few jokes at America’s expense.In this game, you play several different members of a team called “Bro Force” sent in to “Liberate” whole regions of what I can only assume is the 3rd world, and they do this by killing absolutely everybody there in a hail of bullets, bombs and deadly knife attacks.With names like “Trent Broser”, “Bro Ceaser”, and “Broctor Death” this team of elite demolition experts chase down an evil villain by “liberating” any region they find him in. Then, when everyone is dead, they are airlifted away, just as the landscape blows up (just to make sure everyone really KNOWS they have been “liberated”)So turn off your brain, and turn on this game, and laugh maniacally as you destroy a sizable portion of the 3rd in the name of Liberty.It is pointed out repeatedly in this game that it is a shameless attempt to promote the main “Bro Force” game and the “Expendables 3” movie, but who cares, Expendabros is awesome, and if the main game and film this is derived from are anything like it, you should go get them too :)
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
Play this game, bro. It's free. Like 'Murica. Do it for 'Murica.
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
i recoment this game highly if u love blowing up terrorist and robots and trucks oh and pigsim canaidian and when i finished this game i sang the star spangled bannerif u see this reveiw and are reading this part my message isstay amarican my bros.796 / 10
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
BrommandoThis is
on steroids from
which unfortunately will disappear from &Steam& soon. However the game has indisputable advantage: after beating the game you'll decide to buy ... . 75/100
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
MICHAEL BAY SIMULATOR 2014
Was this review helpful?
13.5 hrs on record
I killed a man by opening a door whilst he was in front of it. I escaped from captivity just by flexing. I blew up a pig because, well, why not? I punched a man (robot) continuously in the face until his entire head came off. I played Expendabros.
Was this review helpful?
7.3 hrs on record
The Expendabros is a short Shoot 'em up, very similar to the Metal Slug series, but adding a destructible environment, it's also, a free standalone expansion from
to promote .You are one of the seven Expendables, each one with different skills and abilities, and is your mission to chase Conrad Stonebanks, apparently the guy betrayed you at some point. Expect a lot of blood, guns, terrorists, heavy weapons, explosions with guns, and also without them. Way to make you feel patriotic, even as a foreign and better than many games I've actually paid for.★★★★☆ | Liked it
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
Better than punching kittens!10/10
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
A simple and cool action/platform game, pretty entertaining and with cool gameplay mechanics. There's nothing else to say really. Plus it's free, so just try it out!
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Holy ???? i love playing as Bro-Christmas and Doctor Death. This game is actually really fun. I was skeptical to it but i love the expendable movies and this game to be free was just something i had to try out.The graphics are bleh, but im not much of a graphic fanatic. I figured the side scrolling would be boring but actually plays kinda fun. Destructable environment, different characters, different abilities. Funny moments.I wish there was a way you could switch your characters though during gameplay. Im not a big fan of bro Caesar or the gernade launcher guy. Christmas, Dr.Death and and Ross are probably my favorites so far. Hope some of you found this review somewhat helpful and any questions feel free to ask.
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
Reminds me one of childhood game, CONTRA! :D
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Contra: 'MURICA
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
This is the American dream!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
0.9 hrs on record
Murica simulator!!! 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: The Expendabros
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Aug, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Broforce 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
很棒的游戏。让我不得不写个评论。经典街机风格。爽快度不输合金弹头系列。物品地形皆可破坏。兵种多样。动作酷炫。尼玛还免费!
很棒的游戏。让我不得不写个评论。经典街机风格。爽快度不输合金弹头系列。物品地形皆可破坏。兵种多样。动作酷炫。尼玛还免费!
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Download the beta version of Broforce and provide invaluable feedback to the Free Lives team in the creation of new bros and new features during development. Updated builds will be delivered each month on the way to a targeted late Summer 2014 launch as players are encouraged to provide feedback on Broforce via the official forums and help shape Broforce into its final, explosive form.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Broforce will be in Early Access through 2014 with the full version ready to dominate in early 2015.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The fully realized Broforce will have a full campaign in addition to online and local mulitplayer modes, deathmatch, explosion runs, a level editor for designing your own battlefields of destruction.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Broforce currently has the first part of the campaign with over a dozen bros to take down a slew of enemies already in place. Online and local mulitplayer modes, deathmatch, explosion runs, a level editor, and custom fan made levels are all function with tweaks and polish planned during the course of Early Access development.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Broforce will be priced the same during Early Access and full release.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Download the beta version of Broforce and provide invaluable feedback to the Free Lives team in the creation of new bros and new features during development. Updated builds will be delivered each month on the way to a targeted early 2015 launch as players are encouraged to provide feedback on Broforce via the official forums and help shape Broforce into its final, explosive form.&
Buy Broforce
&#36;14.99 USD
Buy Broforce 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Broforce - Send the extra copies to your friends!
&#36;44.99 USD
"BROFORCE YYEEAHHHHHH"
Read the full review .
Recent updates
20 February
The Broforce world has been turned downside up by the arrival of screeching acidic slime beats from outer space. Your theme for this Weekend Workshop Brodown is:
FIRST CONTACT
Give everyone a brosome first reveal of the unwelcome interstellar freedom smashers eg. You're crawling under an enemy bunker when you spot an ominous shape or You've just crushed 54 terrorists and you come across a strange pulsating egg...
Make it creepy. Make it liberating. Make it yours.
Add WWB6 in front of your level name!
Check the thread for guidelines and rules
12 February
HIGH FIVE!
ALIEN INFESTATION UPDATE!
IT'S OUT! The world of Broforce has become infested with aliens - new alien enemies, deathly traps and boss fights! This is our biggest update yet, and it's definitely been challenging. We are pumped to finally be getting it into your hands, and can't wait to hear your feedback!
WATCH THE NEW TRAILER HERE!
Huge sandworm boss spits body dissolving acid!
Deadly spike traps kill instantly. Facehuggers, on the other hand, aren't as kind. Be a bro, and kill your team mate before they burst into even bigger problems.
In case you missed this week's Wrap Up, watch this epic timelapse of The Junt doing his thing.
Our next update will be delivering even more awesome alien content to blow your mind! Here's a sneak look at the next boss being concepted:
GET IN TOUCH
We love hearing from you! Chat to us on the , on , or drop us a mail.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“....the feel of the moment-to-moment mayhem is just beautiful...”
“It’s daft, funny and extraordinarily well-crafted.”
“Broforce is pretty much what I had in mind when I invented America.”
The Expendabros - Free Download
The Expendabros have assembled and set their sights on the forces of ruthless arms dealer Conrad Stonebanks in the forests of Eastern Europe. Battle through ten full-throttle missions set amongst the picturesque tree tops and the absurdly dangerous lumber mills teeming with enemy soldiers, excessive artillery, and inconveniently placed circular saws. Rescue your brothers in arms and play as seven different legendary soldiers – each with their own unique weapons and special attacks – with up to four players at once in local multiplayer co-op mode.
About This Game
When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace your loins with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.
The Broforce: Deliver your own brand of shock and awe with dozens of bros each with their own unique weaponry and special attacks designed to dispatch freedom across the world.
Bro-Op & Deathmatch: Battle terrorism with up to four players in cooperative mode or sever ties with your bros and face each other in several bombastic competitive modes.
Explosion Run: Join up with other bros to tackle these unique time attack levels under the pressure of exploding terrains and mass chaos.
Fully Destructible Everything: Destructible terrain opens up a slew of strategic options while the abundance of Exploding Red Barrels of Justice(TM) can literally level the playing field with one shot.
Level Editor: Design your own playground of destruction with a robust level editor and become the envy of all the other bros by sharing them online. Browse through scores of custom user created levels and complete them to rate their Bro-ness.
The following features and content are planned in future updates via Early Access. Visit the Steam Community Hub, Broforce Forums, or follow Free Lives (@Free_Lives) on Twitter for news and requests for feedback on future updates.
New Bros: Broforce is always looking for a few good bros to join the team. Free Lives will create a plethora of new bros and are always interested in hearing your ideas of powerful heroes that can bare the burden of being a bro.
New Missions: New missions will be added to the world map through development and will extend to new environments and locales.
Tweaks and Polish: Broforce is pretty rocking now but Free Lives will be iterating, tweaking, and polishing to see what works and what needs more time in the oven. Feedback welcome, bros!
Explosions 3.0: What is Broforce without better explosions? Ongoing revisions and additions to the explosions are tantamount to fulfilling Broforce's destiny.
Sound Design and Music: Continuing work to revise and add new music and sound design to celebrate freedom in your ears.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) Duo or faster
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Recommended:
Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Copyright (C) 2014 Free Lives. All Rights Reserved and Protected by True American Patriots.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
18.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
BROFORCE (you have to say it as a growling shout, or you don't do the game justice) is a game about action heroes. Actual action heroes, as it turns out. Oh, sure, the names change. But with a list of playable characters that includes &Rambro&, &MacBrover&, and &B.A. Broracus& I think we all know the score.Don't worry, I'm going to try to steer clear of mentioning any but the earlier-unlocked characters in this review. For the best effect, I recommend not spoiling the list for yourself. One of the most fun parts of Broforce is the anticipation of the next unlock, and witnessing the reveal to the sound of the character's name being shouted by the thoroughly-manly announcer.BROFORCE is a run-and-gun platformer. The game moves briskly, but not so much so that you can't keep up. It's a nice speed that feels appropriately actiony without feeling unfair. Controls are slick and responsive. Deaths will usually be your own fault, and are accompanied by a noticeable lack of frustration. We all know that feel, right? You die in a game, have to start the level over, and curse either very loudly or under your breath, depending on who's nearby. In Broforce, I don't have that. The game plays so well, the action so entertaining, that having to try again only serves to prolong the enjoyable experience.The environments are almost entirely destructable. The effect reminds me of Worms, but with a little more detail to it. When you destroy some dirt, a block or two above it may also crumble. Destroying the ground underneath of a support will cause the support to fall apart piece-by-piece. Blocks in ruins will fall and crush anyone underneath. You can blow up explosive barrels, of course, but you can also send propane canisters rocketing satisfyingly into anything in their path, pushing enemies through walls and then detonating after a short distance. Think the conclusion to the final battle in the film version of Kick-???.The main draw of the game is the still-growing number of Bros to play as. You don't get to pick your Bro, they're randomly chosen from the ones you've unlocked so far. Unlock more Bros by rescuing more P.O.W. Bros from cages through the game. Each Bro rescued gives you an extra life and turns you into a new Bro. The new Bros are unlocked after you do this certain numbers of times. At the moment, I believe it takes some 300 rescues to catch 'em all.The other way to change Bros is to die (and have at least one life remaining). I've seen people complain about not being able to choose who to play as, but I stand by the current model. It's the same sort of thing I really enjoyed about the way Bastion forced you to use each new weapon for a short time. You can't just pick one thing that works and run through the entire game using only that thing. It would get boring before you were even halfway through, and there's not a chance you wouldn't blame the game for that. Having to use each one, whether you like it or not, allows you come to appreciate the pros and cons of each instead of ignoring the new thing to stick with your favorite.The Bro lottery simply means that you have to develop your tactics on the fly. Let me tell you, I hated MacBrover at first. Instead of firing bullets at everything, you now have to throw timed explosives at them. And his special is just a remote-detonated version of that. What a rip-off, right? WRONG. SHUT UP. YOU SIT BACK DOWN AND YOU LISTEN, ??????? YOU. Turns out, MacBrover is pretty much the bane of most bosses. Most Bros can only shoot straight ahead. They may have a special that lets them lob a grenade or whatever. But those specials are limited, and the grenade will honestly probably just bounce a safe distance away from your target, anyways. MacBrover's explosives will detonate more-or-less exactly where you drop them. And since it's his main attack, he can do this infinitely. Find a nice perch and unload, man. Plus, I mean, once you get the hang of it, dropping explosives so that they stick to the general rabble is pretty fun, too.Now imagine an entire game, FILLED with Bros, all of whom have their pros and cons just like MacBrover. Now imagine that you never know who you'll be playing as next. Getting somebody who meshes well with the situation at hand means plowing through that situation while your heart drips with physical glee. Getting somebody who isn't perfect for the situation means being confronted with a fun challenge where you have to work your way through it like a man.There's a good variety to your enemies, as well. You'll kill loads and loads of the basic mooks, but you have big guys, dogs, bomb-tossers, and more. Each of the bosses manages to be pretty unique. I mean, you know, they're mostly just giant death machines that fire big guns at you. But they move differently, fire different types of big guns in different trajectories... look, point is, you won't get bored of the enemy variety, alright?BROFOOOORCE is still in Early Access, meaning you can expect loads more content in the future. At the moment, one playthrough will probably run you maybe 3-5 hours. The game's enough fun, though, that you shouldn't be surprised if you play it all over again once you're done. Maybe in co-op, this time. The Steam Workshop will extend the length of the game quite a bit. Plus the new Alien campaign (inspired by the Alien series of films) is only just around the corner, and that'll help. New Bros come out now and then, and the devs still have more ideas up their sleeves. You shouldn't be afraid of the &Early Access& label on this one. You'll get your money's worth.I mentioned co-op. There are actually several multiplayer modes. Co-op is the main one. At the moment, online co-op can be a little laggy at times. It's not perfect. It's not terrible either, though. I've played through the full campaign with a friend, and while there were times where the effects of my friend's actions would play out before they actually performed those actions (often resulting in everything turning into sudden explosions and chaos so that I quickly lost track of what was going on, and usually died as a result), as I said, we did finish the campaign, and the majority of that time consisted of both ????? and giggles.There is an issue with the way the online game treats things like the local game, however. Even online, the screens tries to keep everyone in it at once. If it fails, then it will focus on one person, meaning that the other player can't really see what they're doing. 98% of the time, this isn't a problem. But there was one boss that moves vertically that really tripped us up. My strategy is to climb the boss as quickly as possible. My friend's strategy is to not do that. He immediately finds himself offscreen, dead, and waiting for me to ride the boss to death or success.I'll probably update this review every now and then until the game is out, and then I may or may not rewrite it to reflect the final product. If you don't see anything after this paragraph, then the former hasn't happened, yet. If you're even reading this paragraph, then the latter hasn't happened, yet. Anyways, get some BROFORCE, bro!
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
3.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I love that this game's idea of liberating a nation is murdering everyone there and also the devil for some reason.
Was this review helpful?
11.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The love child of your favourite movie star and contra with michael bay big explosion
Was this review helpful?
6.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
THROW AWAY THAT FRAPPUCCINO!! BURN THOSE DESIGNER JEANS!! TURN OFF THAT LADY GAGA!!GRILL UP A BIG STEAK!! FLEX THOSE PECS!! SHAVE THAT SQUARE JAW WITH A KNIFE!! LIGHT THAT CIGAR WITH A FLAME THROWER!!IT'S TIME TO LIBERATE!!!!!!! I laughed my butt off playing this game...again...and again. Even dying is funny.Being a huge fan of good ol' 2D games and growing up all the way through the 80s, I had to get this game. I've only played by myself and haven't messed with all the other features or even tried building a level yet but I highly recommend this for fun time mega carnage. This game proves that even with all the hi-res graphics, thick plots, and over-the-top sex and violence in other games, there's still a place for &8-bit& low-res ACTION!!!!
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I HAVE COME TO BRING FREEDOOM TO YOU COMMUNIST ??????? , EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO! 'CAUSE I'M MURRICA YOU LITTLE ?????, AND I'M HERE TO KILL THE BADDIES, GET THE HOT ??? CHICK AND SAVE THE MOTHER????ING DAY !
Was this review helpful?
5.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This Game is Amazing you blow ???? up as Famous Movie Characters Reimagined for the game, truely a great Vietman War Simulator with Indepth Character Design and homage to scenes Related to the Characters in the films, Such as Agent J's Noisy Cricket Ability to send J flying, Machete's Beautiful Moustache, and the Definition of Bruce Campbell (aka. ash williams,) Chin and Mr T's Gold Chain and earrings. They even have 2 versions of Chuck Norris. They even got James Bond (007) Now, That ???? Cray. 11/10
Was this review helpful?
3.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Broforce is an amusing dose of satirical patriotism with an added blast from the past appearance from over 10 action hero characters from the 1980's and beyond. The gun play is fast, colorful, with explosions and blood flying across your screen like the 4th of July fireworks show. The game has expanded a lot since it's initial appearance on steam, so it gets a plus for steady developer support. IMO this game works best with friends, where Neo, Rambo, Robocop and more can fight side by side in the middle of the Vietnamese jungles. Alone the game can begin to bore you, so consider that when going to purchase. The game is not a very demanding one graphically, so most current pc users should be able to play with no issue. Remember the game is still not finished so expect features to be tweaked and others possibly added.Overall this game is a barrel of laughs with friends and provides a lot of value. Get used to the electric guitars playing everytime you complete a mission!
Was this review helpful?
11.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is about as American you can get for a video game.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
4.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Literally all of my favorite tv show/movie characters are in here.PLUS, it's actually funny.And it's unbelievably satisfying and fun. Supporting this for a lonnnng time...It's almost like a roguelike, it's that so much filled with content. Im just, blown away..
Was this review helpful?
9.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
One of the funnest and most chaotic games in the Steam library. A great sidescrolling shooter that has good implementation of co-op and deathmatch modes. I've not messed around with the level editor too much but from the time I did spend with it, it looks like levels are easy as can be to create, giving this game even more replatability than it already has on its own. All in all, it's worth every penny even at this stage in early access.
A great party game if you just want to kick back and kill some terrorists or yell at your friends.
Was this review helpful?
23.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
A 2D side-scrolling shoot-em'-up with destructible terrain and intimidating bosses. Takes the best aspects of Contra, Metal Slug, Terraria, and Mario and beautifully meshes them together in a high-octane, nonstop action, multiplayer patriotism simulator. God Bless America.
Was this review helpful?
2.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
So much chaos, so much epicness, so much fun.
Was this review helpful?
15.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
If you enjoy the days of Contra and Super Mario Bros there really is no better place to turn than Broforce. This game is an intense ride of nostalgia, guns, smoke and explosions! With content continuously being added this is certainly an example of a developer doing Early Access right.Tons of &Bros& to choose from of both the male and female variety. The campaign and level editor supplied workshop levels will keep you entertained for hours.Best part is that it includes local coop/competition that will have you and your friends roaring for hours!
Was this review helpful?
30.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Whoever invented this game thank you for bringing this into our lives
Was this review helpful?
7.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The only game that I can think of where you can punch a xenomorph until it is green acidic mush as Neo from The Matrix.
Was this review helpful?
14.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Absurdly good 2D shooter. Like Super Crate Box, if you could blow up the universe. Campaign is reasonably long now, and will get longer later, presumably. Don't be scared by the 'early access' thing- it is a genuinely good game as it is.Also, it's really ????ing good looking. You may not notice when you're blowing things up, but it is an incredibly well-done pixel art aesthetic.
Was this review helpful?
8.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
WTF, HOLY SMOKES, WHAT A ??????ESS, FOR AMERICA!!! (Thats all I got for this game)
Was this review helpful?
5.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I am done packing up my things and I have to get to America right away.
Was this review helpful?
23.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Muitos personagens, muitos inimigos,MUITOS TIROS, MUITA DESTRUI??O, MUITA EXPLOS?O, MUITO SANGUE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAWWW ESSE JOGO ? BOM DEMAIS!!!!
Was this review helpful?
17.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
It's 2015 - the better the gameplay the worse the graphics.None the less one of the best games I own.10/10 - would count pixels again.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Broforce
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 7 Apr, 2014
SXSW Gamers Voice Nominee 2014
Minecon Official Selection 2013
A MAZE Official Selection Germany 2013
Ludum Dare #23 – 1st in Humour, 2nd in Fun, 4th in Graphics
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Broforce 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 the fung bros 的文章

随机推荐