stranded deep游戏发现了一个神秘的箱子(中文翻译)然后没办法砸开,有没有人能告诉我一下?

Dear.大场面先生的喜欢 | LOFTER(乐乎)
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
Dear.大场面先生 的喜欢
转载自来源
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'',userId:,blogListLength:23};請好來將此遊戲加入您的願望清單或是標記為無興趣
開發人員的訊息:
為何要使用搶先體驗這種模式?
&We have a great game and you have great ideas - Early access is a platform that allows us to put those things together so you can help Stranded Deep grow to it's full potential.
...As those ideas come together and evolve, there may be some hiccups, but we'll always be doing our best to make sure that Stranded Deep is a playable, enjoyable game. Early Access is getting a bad reputation lately and we'd like to help turn that around. This is a game made by gamers - Beam Team - not a faceless corporation. We care about the game and the people who play it.
See our roadmap below for more details on the great things to come!&
這個遊戲的搶先體驗時間大概會持續多久?
&We don't want to work on Stranded Deep forever. If all goes well, we're hoping to have it completed by the end of 2015.&
完整版與搶先體驗版在計畫上有何不同?
&We're using Early Access to add more content and balance game mechanics through community input. We would like to think of the full release as the conclusion to this process.&
目前的搶先體驗版本發展情況如何?
&This is Early Access and this is an early build.
All core mechanics for crafting, building and interacting are in place and functional. Players will be able to manage their character's vital system and accumulate resources. Every current object and item in the game has a purpose and functionality that we will no doubt have to balance as development continues.
The world is infinitely procedurally-generated and full of different biomes. Areas will not be inco Instead, the biomes and world generation will evolve as development progresses.
There is no &end-game& yet, so players will not be able to &beat& the game or be rescued.
Optimization is an ongoing process. We've made many optimizations along the way and have incorporated comprehensive graphics options, but there's always more to do. We are confident in a stable performant build but this is never a guarantee.
We are very passionate developers and have put our heart and soul into Stranded Deep. We prefer not to give estimates of percentages or timelines for our development but we can be confident in saying that we're not releasing bug-ridden shovel-ware.&
遊戲售價在搶先體驗期間前後會有所變動嗎?
&The price will remain the same during Early Access. After Early Access has finished, the final price will reflect the additional content added during development - but it won't be a big change.&
在開發遊戲時,您打算如何與社群互動?
&We will be releasing a public board that lists our progress, concepts and issues so players can see what's being addressed at the time and also that their feedback is being received and used positively.
We always read our feedback and take everyone's opinion seriously. Receiving player feedback is important so we can use it to improve and evolve. We will see it.&
購買 Stranded Deep
&#36;14.99 USD
"[EARLY ACCESS] Play the role of a castaway surviving in an ocean filled with islands, shipwrecks, coral reefs, sharks, and more! Watch my test drive!"
閱讀完整評論。
02 月 15 日
Hotfix 1 for version 0.02 (0.02.H1) is now live.
Stay Alive!
:: Beam Team
0.02.H1 CHANGE LOG
Bug Fixes
Bed - Fixed disappearing beds. The disappearing bed bug was actually a blessing in disguise. This highlighted a rather large problem of an edge case where a biome’s items weren’t being saved properly. So a big problem has been fixed for not only the beds but every item (reports of sticks disappearing, etc).
Bed – Fixed backwards compatibility issue with flying beds.
Construction Objects – Increased culling distance.
Loading – Fixed an issue with new content and previous saves.
Ocean – Fixed graphical error in tutorial scene.
Potato – Can attach to Fire Spit.
Raft – Fixed some physics issues. Please note that these changes will not apply to existing saved rafts!
Sharks – Fixed jiggly shark soft bodies.
Sharks – Fixed the issue of being unable to move after a shark attack.
Sharks – Fixed an occurrence of the player marked as &being attacked& which prevented sharks attacking you.
Sharks – Players should no longer go under or become stuck in the terrain after a shark attack event.
Sharks – Minor tweaks to aggressiveness and crazy speed values
Sharks – Sharks will build aggression when attacked
02 月 14 日
Version 0.02 is now live.
This week's update shouldn't require a restart, but if you notice any funny behavior please try starting a new game before posting a bug report.
Please note that if you’re experiencing bugs such as stuck items on firepits, cooked cooked cooked items, etc, these bugs will persist until you start a new game as they have been saved in that state.
Stay Alive!
:: Beam Team
---
0.02 CHANGE LOG
Bug Fixes
Key Bindings – Removed secondary key bindings which was interfering with AZERTY keyboard users.
Menus – Fixed Audio Settings volume not applying when changed in-game.
Menus – Fixed Mouse Sensitivity settings not applying when changed in-game.
Menus – Fixed Input Menu’s scroll window position.
Inventory – Adjusted force when dropping items.
Intro – Disabled dropping functionality for tutorial items to avoid confusion.
Crafting – Fixed a bug where splitting an object with the dragging mechanic could stall the crafting system.
Crafting – Fixed the possibility of saving mid-craft/build and reloading with the ghost item stuck on-screen.
Cooking – Fixed cookable item’s display name “Cooking” status spamming on every reload. Note: any previously saved cookables will still display as “Cooked Cooked Cooked&, etc.
Divers Slate - Fixed the Divers Slate holding position.
Coconuts – Adjusted the coconut spawn amount.
Coconuts – Coconuts viewing distance increased.
Coconuts – Fixed a bug where you couldn't crack a coconut on another island.
Fire Spit – Fixed a bug where if your inventory was full when picking something off the spit and then you made room and tried again, the item would not remove from the spit.
Bed – Is now a normal craftable item. You can now drag it around into your home.
Raft Motor – Fixed raft motor rotating further down with each reload.
Raft Motor – Fixed various bugs with durability and speed.
Raft Motor – Now has a fuel gauge.
Airtank – Fixed infinite Airtank.
Various – Fixed various item display names (goggles, flippers, martini, etc).
Various – Fixed flying with dragging objects.
Shadows– Fixed all construction objects that weren't displaying shadows.
Harvestable Plants – Adjusted regrowth time.
Bucket – Adjusted tipping angle, cooking time and fixed various cooking bugs.
Lantern – Fixed a lighting bug with the lantern’s LOD and lighting masks.
Watch – Minor rendering optimization and moved closer for easier reading.
Land Sharks and Land Whales – Fixed.
Sharks – Adjusted spawn amount.
Sharks – Improved AI. Different shark species will flee from more dominant species. More aggressive in general.
Sharks – Improved AI. A Sharks tracking velocity increased. More aggressive stalking behavior.
Sharks – Improved AI. Species are now more dependent on height, i.e: Great Whites will lurk below, Tiger sharks will roam on the surface.
Sharks – Fixed a large bug with the sharks biomes.
Sharks – More intense and aggressive attacking player animations,.
Crabs – Adjusted the crab population amount.
Crabs – Adjusted crab calories vs. coconut calories.
Crabs – Adjusted cooking time.
Fish – Fixed incorrect starting biomes. Fish species should now be correct for the current biome.
Fish – Improvements and fixed a large bug with the fish system’s bounds checking.
Audio – Higher bitrate rain sound.
Audio – Adjusted Paddle sound.
Audio – New drowning sound clip.
Loot – Fixed duplicate loot items.
Shipwrecks – Boat of doom no longer spawns on the shore.
New Content
Menus – You can now choose to display temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Temperature System – Stranded Deep now has a completely new temperature system running in the background. It’s based off real world values for the Pacific region. It takes the time, day, month, year and humidity into account when calculating the current temperature and apparent temperature (how hot it feels). The ocean temperature falls off with depth based on real-world values that have been scaled to the game world.
This system is still fairly fresh and will be incorporated more fully with your statistics in a future update (taking into account your exertion, whether you’re in shade, wet, etc).
Inventory – The inventory now displays the property of the first item in a slots stack, i.e: health, durability, servings, etc. (Please note there’s a lot of different attributes for items so it’s possible some might not prioritize the right attribute).
Turtle – New creature!
Sting Ray – New creature!
Blacktip Reef Shark – New creature!
Lion Fish – New creature!
Fish – New creature! Clown Trigger Fish.
Shipwrecks – New shipwrecks! Plane and ship bow.
Door – New buildable item! You can now construct a door for your home, similar to a wall.
Cloth – New item! You can now find cloth. This item is very much a placeholder and will be generally improved and integrated into more crafting combinations in the future.
Crude Bandage – New item! You can now craft a Crude Bandage.
Please note that if you're playing a saved game from a previous version, you will need to explore different biomes to find the new creatures, ie: previously saved islands will not have stingrays, turtles, etc but newly generated islands will.
在討論區回報錯誤並留下對於此遊戲的意見
關於此遊戲
Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Experience terrifying encounters both above and below an endless environment. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play.
Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
---
Infinite Procedurally-generated World - Explore Pacific islands, reefs, and bottomless ocean trenches filled with detailed biomes.
No two worlds are the same, even share your world seed!
Dynamic Weather and Day-Night Cycle - Struggle to navigate stormy seas or enjoy basking with a coconut on a sunny afternoon.
Unique Physically-based Crafting System - Harvest resources to create equipment by combining them together in the physical world - no crafting slots!
Unique Physically-based Building System - Settle on an island and construct a shelter or venture the seas with your own built raft.
Detailed Survival Aspects and Interaction - Manage your vitals of hunger, thirst, blood, and health against the harshness of mother nature.
Random Loot and Collectables - Search sunken shipwrecks and islands for interesting and rare equipment.
Hunting and fishing - Spear small animals in the shallows or risk the depths with a spear gun in search of larger meals. Starve an island of resources or maintain and manage its growth.
The things we want and things we know you want!
Dealing with bugs -A lot of effort has been put into making sure your Stranded Deep experience is as bug free as possible, however the game is in an Early Access stage of development, so there will be bugs. We will be doing our best to squish them.
Performance - Optimizing performance is an important ongoing process that will continue through the Early Access period.
Island and Terrain Variety - Creating more unique biomes and biome parameters for different procedural generations.
More Wildlife - Incorporating more fish and shark species and more interesting island wildlife like birds, snakes and lizards.
An End-game Scenario - Making it possible to complete a series of optional tasks and progress through the world in an attempt to be rescued.
Co-operative Gameplay - Where you can band together as a team of misfits and ration your supplies or eliminate each other one by one.
Multiplayer - Fun multiplayer game modes like raft wars, fishing challenges, rescue objectives, island vs island, etc.
Improved User Interface - All of the in-game UI is temporary and will be replaced with a more fitting theme.
Occulus Rift Support
Controller Support
Much more! - See our website for more details,
Minimum:
Processor: 1.8GHz Intel dual-core and above
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD5000 with minimum 512MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX600 or ATI HD7000 series with 2GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: 1.8GHz Intel dual-core and above
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD5000 with minimum 512MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX600 or ATI HD7000 series with 2GB VRAM
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
All rights reserved, Beam Team Pty Ltd 2014.
篩選條件:
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
有 35 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
20.9 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Okay, so...I found a buoyI found out I could climb it and just chill up there, which was cool.Then I found it seemed to attract great whites, also coolThen I realized I could push it with my raft while I paddled, but it slowed me down,so for the last god knows how many miles I've been pushing this stupid thing, being circled and screwed with by two great whites (and a marlin for a minute).I finally get close to the island I'm headed to, where I plan to beach it and investigate it further away from sharksAaaand it disappears.10/10 would push buoy againSee me and my homebuoy
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
16.6 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Playing the Game, Minding my own business in a raft.Get to shore.Look over and notice a shark. that cocky fella was giving me a glare.He wanted to fight.He starts to get closer.He must of smelled the 15 dead crabs I slaughtered.Dive into the ocean like a mad man, axe in hand.get a few good chops before he grabs me and drags me out to sea.I escape to the island. staring back at him. He gives me that look of victory before he starts to swim off.This enrages me.I try once more to slay the beast.He grabs me.Oh god, i'm going to die.He doesnt drag me to the unforgiving ocean this time.He Divebombs into the sand, pushing through it like its not even there.Once he lets go, my lower body is buried in the island.I look around, Landshark is nowhere to be seen.This is misery.I shove the crabs into my mouth. All of them.Die of food related causes.10/10
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
6.7 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Still needs a lot of work, but the potential is definetly there. For one, islands are way too far apart, and we should havea map that only shows the place explored. Also, the craft menu for hammers sometimes won't work, or wont show key items in that menu. also, allow us to buid multiple stories pls. One last thing, the achievements don't unlock upon copletion of specified action, in fact, they don't unlock at all. pls fix :)
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 1 位使用者對這則評論感到有趣
37.8 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
I am thankful for the game. I have wanted this type of game since I watched Blue Lagoon, Robinson Crusoe (both), and of course Cast A then after those + Survivorman and Dual Survival. I appreciate the devs for doing something I could never do.I am just an average man and this game makes me think about some stuff in depth. In reality it's what would you do? Please keep up the great work. I'd even buy a &Support DEV pack& which would be 9.99 and you all would provide a T-shirt... that shirt would be a Shark on a Raft... being stalked by a HUMAN. Jaws like.Good gaming all!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
2.7 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
So for those who want a real review. This is it. Pros: Beautiful graphicsPlaces to exploreCraftingOpen worldshipwrecksdivingCons:Not alot of things to craft yet, spent about an hour in game and crafted everything in the gameSharks, not sure what they are doing, there isnt alot of stuff to scavenge as far as the plane crash so its not like they are a threat at all.single player, would like to have seen a coop or multiplayer.Overall:I would recommend this game to my buddies, but i would suggest &The Long Dark& instead. This is actually really really easy to survive. lots of promise for this though, looking forward to seeing it progress.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
25.9 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Most fun I have had collecting supplies and figuring out a way to build my hut mansion and spend time with wollie in the evenings. Make sure you try to find a compass makes navigating 1000x easier lost my island 3 times but got lucky and found it each time. Definitely leave yourself markers at each visited island pointing the way home!!!!!!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
4.1 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
-Found a ship-Walked on ship-Open Hatch-Went through Hatch-Got traped in hatch-Died by shark in ship10/10 Would get stuck in ship again
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
14.3 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
I really enjoy this game, it's well made and definitely worth $15 even in it's current state. Here's a breakdown of gameplay, graphics, environment, crafting, bugs, and ultimately - why I would recommend this game.Gameplay:-Pretty fun to explore shipwrecks and find stuff-Made a motorized raft (which totally kicks ???)-Conquered multiple islands for my own greedy needs-Built a fortress with a lookout tower and used binoculars to spot sharks-Still haven't found my good friend Wolly-Murdered crabs and ate them in front of their friends-Drank then ate numerous coconuts-Palm trees are now extinctGameplay is great, crafting system is really unique and I like it, it seems realistic, like you're actually putting stuff together instead of some wizardry where walls and foundations just appear. Although at this point there's not much to do, this game has really good potential (I'll elaborate more on this at the end).Graphics:This game is very nice looking, and has a really nice feel of realism to it. The only thing I'd want more with the graphics is better antialiasing, a fix for the weird lines you can see in the distance separating the areas of water, and further render distance.Environment:The environment is very nice, there are plenty of sea animals and dangers. Sharks, whales, crabs, many types of fish, and more to come in the future. The islands are all pretty standard and have numerous palm trees, rocks, and a few yucca plants for lashings (rope). My favorite part about the environment is the water and shipwrecks. The water is awesome and it really feels real when you're swimming around exploring. The shipwrecks are interesting to explore and often have very useful loot like buckets (which you fill with seawater then boil to make it drinkable), parts to make an engine for your raft, and other useful items like flashlights and bandages.Crafting:I love the crafting system in this game. I've never seen anything like it before. Instead of having to combine recipes through a crafting menu, you actually put the stuff together on the ground, hold left click, and select the item you want to make. To make tools you hold anything, but to build foundations, walls, and other building materials, you need to be holding a hammer. The crafting is very well done, no complaints about it.Bugs:This is the least buggy early access game I've ever played. At initial release, there were a few bugs such as disappearing raft, flying sharks, and low sound quality rain, but those were all fixed very quickly. As of now, the only bugs/glitches I know of are the double/triple paddle and flying with palm trees. Very solid game with few bugs.Why I Recommend This Game:The developers of this game are great, because the game actually gets updates, and said updates actually add content and fix bugs (looking at you, DayZ). This game has so much potential and with the development roadmap going the way it is, I'd love to see multiplayer co-op and much more content in this game in the future. Keep up the good work, devs!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
30.8 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Wow this game is really great. I am having fun creating my on house on an island. Sharks are scary!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
20.6 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
5minutes in: found a axe in a ship rekt how cool6 minutes in: my watch is beeping wtf why? oh i need water7 minutes in: use the axe to cut down this coconut tree so i can get some coco-water8 minutes in: discovered that the tree was not going down for nothing 9 minutes in :
while still trying to cut down the tree i pressed w and suddenly i was able to climb the tree
handless with a axe in my hand and get coconuts.10 minutes in: told my mom ''look mahh no hands'' she replyed '' dont you have school tomorrow?'' 10/10 would climb trees handless again
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
2.1 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Freaking amazing game!! Just hope that they bring multiplayer in ASAP!!! :D
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
2.5 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
I was skeptical about buying this at first... but im very glad i did.Graphics are on point, and gameplay is great
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
33.3 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Did you ever want to paddle across vast expanses of deep, blue water that you can't see the bottom of - on a raft made of sticks?
Do you like ominous music breaking the natural ambiance letting you know something is coming to kill you?
Do you like the prospect of stabbing a tiger shark in the face, with a home made rock knife, while getting drug to your death beneath the waves in its jaws?Then this games for you.
Best anxiety simulator of 201510/10 - Would stab frantically again.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
60.6 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
a truly AWESOME survival game. Really really atmospheric.. you really get to experience what it is to be shipwrecked on a tropical island. There is no help and no liniar gameplay ... you forget your water you die, you get stung by sea urchin you die slowlyyou forget your knife and you cant open the coconuts .. and you die..get bit by a shark - wound get infected and dieit is really REALLY realistic except its possible to kill a tigershark with a cutting toolThis game can really be recommended for someone who wants a realistic survival game with no fancy interactive maps, diary or HUD.There is no games out there like this one.Well worth the 15 Euros! even if its in alpha!It has a few glitches where whales can emerge up throug an island but that is peanuts in the big picture.Top points for Stranded Deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RECOMMENDED!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
2.6 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
A very fun game loosely based on castaway.
This desert island survival game is fantastically beautiful and terrifically terrifying.
If the open sea makes you uneasy, buy this game and watch your fears come to life as a great white shark tries to bump you out of your raft into the abyssal depths of the sea.Pros:-Beautiful graphics, especially for an indie game.-Active devs, keeping up with the community.-Very few game-breaking bugs, none that I've seen myself.-Very immersive, with interesting stats/conditions mechanics.-Diverse and interesting marine biology, like the devs did their homework.Cons:((Since it's in alpha, I really can't fault them for any of these.))-Not much to craft yet, but they're adding more with each update.-No rescue yet, but the items are there, such as flare guns and whistles-Very slow gethering process, takes about a couple minutes to turn a small tree into sticks and palm fronds.The islands are randomly generated, so you won't fall into a routine aside from skipping the intro.
Your health, hunger, and thirst are on a survival smartwatch on your wrist, allowing you to keep track of your status as well as the temperature, time, and day survived. Your left arm is more than just a watch-holder, it gives you info on what condition your character is in at the moment. If you broke a bone from a shark or fall, y if you got stung by a lionfish and got poisoned, you deve cuts cause your arm to bleed, etc. There is no end to the game yet, but you don't really need one since the islands never end.
There are hidden goodies on the sea floor and I hope they add megafauna aside from the whale sometime (possibly giant squid?). I really cannot recommend this game enough, please support the developers and buy this game for full price.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
44.6 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
I am a fan of open world sand box type games and at first glance it seems challenging but once you spend a few hours on it you get the hang and then things get a bit samey. I know its on Alpha, but it really needs a lot more substance. I have found you can survive quite easily with just a knife, paddle and your liferaft and keep moving. Life only becomes difficult if you camp as resources can run out very quickly. Illness and injury left untreated sees your hunger and thirst drop rapidly so save regularly and restart if you get injured, sick cause vitamins etc can be hard to come by. I have found if you are healthy you can live on two to three coconuts a day in game. You dont even have to worry about boiling sea water. The abundance of wrecks is pretty repetetive and dull, but the environments look great. It plays and looks like Far Cry, which is a good thing. A survival version of Far Cry would be awesome. It needs a lot of work to have any long term interest for gamers. More animals, NPC's, larger variety of islands, plants, and a lot more interaction with the environment. Im not giving up on the game cause it has great potential.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 7 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
1.6 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
got stuck in a boat engine room for 1.6 hours. 10/10
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
5.6 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Well I bought this game because it looked great, and it is! The developers are updating the game (so far), the gameplay is really good. The only con with this game is that you are suppose to survive in the ocean, and that's not so good at least not for me beecause the sea is giving me the creeps... The ocean in this game is so freaking scary, it always feels like there is a big shark, whale or a giant occtupus lurking deep under you in the sea (it kinda feels like a horror game sometimes)... For example, this have happend me several times but the last time it was like this:I where in the life raft on my way to another island to get some more materials, and I am surrounded by dark water (I know that I'am on the deep sea now). I see a shadow move belove me in the water and I start to paddle as fast as I can. I feel that the life raft is getting pushed now, and suddenly I am in the water and my raft is drifting away from me... Ican't see the shark but I know that it is there so I start to swim frantically after my life raft, I have the chills all the time meanwhile I am in the water... I finally got the life raft and I didn't stop paddling till I reached in the middle of an island wich was to become my new home.This is a great game if you can play even tho the sea is creepy as hell... I can't wait for the co-op to come out (I think it will be mor fun to play then), would recomend 9/10 ( 9 because of the creeps the game gives me).
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
8.9 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Although this game in early access i recommend, because it is a survival where it's you against the environment without enemies, has beautiful graphics, well done day and night circle also liked the craft system, has much potential.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
10.5 記錄時數
搶先體驗的評論
Highly recommend this to anyone that likes survival games or just looking for something new. a few flaws but im sure they'll get all the bugs out eventually
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
讀取評論中...
包含 8 項 Steam 成就
名稱: Stranded Deep
發售日: 2015 年 01 月 23 日
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 stranded deep攻略 的文章