dayz commander下载的问题(DayZ指挥官)

求教为什么我mod版弄好了,指挥官也有,就是进游戏没有服务器_dayz吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:47,540贴子:
求教为什么我mod版弄好了,指挥官也有,就是进游戏没有服务器收藏
设置有两个选项没有啊
1楼 11:53&|来自
2楼 11:55&|来自
进游戏了没有服务器。
3楼 11:55&|来自
更新后aa2 和aa2oa要游戏开一次,目录自动检测,还有你服务器不是刷出来了吗?
收起回复4楼 16:52&|来自
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或DayZ Commander
Related programs:
Easily add your friends, then see which servers they're on. It's great for groups that don't have allegiance to a single server and need to coordinate often. Commander starts up in mere moments...
Downloaded 258 timesArma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Topic Details
DayZ Commander Steam Install instructions
This method will let you not only install the main DayZ mod but also the community maps like Namalsk and Taviana (and every other map)1. Install Arma 22. Install Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead (NOT BETA!!!)3a. Run Arma 2 and close it once at the main menu(Important!)3b. Run Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead and close it once at the main menu(Important!)3c. Run both steps 3a and 3b from their .exe as admin. \Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 and \Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead are the default paths.4. Download and install DayZ Commander 5. Run DayZ Commander and check the two boxes in settings &run with steam& and &replace files so steam works&6. Hit install/update and download the Beta files and the main DayZ mod and whatever extra maps you wantNow you can use the filters to find a server with the version of the mod you now have. remember this is a mod its not ment to be super easy to install, but once you get it working its worth it.
4 May, 2013 @ 12:44pm
4 May, 2013 @ 2:32am
Btw, OP, don't you also have to run the 'original' A2 (not OA) as well, before launching DZC? (Not sure, I might not) i noramlly do that just to be sure. Ill edit the OPOriginally posted by :I tried DayZ commander earlier and uninstalled it after I saw it insists on running as admin, it also launched the games as admin. Not a good idea. See
I have never had issues with Dayz commander, I assume it needs admin priviledge to install all the map mods for Dayz. Your link sounds a bit paranoid all software can be dangerous runnign elevated or not, thats just a risk you take, i just have faith in my virus scanner and that the creators of dayz commander seem legit.
4 May, 2013 @ 12:41pm
I tried DayZ commander earlier and uninstalled it after I saw it insists on running as admin, it also launched the games as admin. Not a good idea. See
Oh come on! The OP in that link is just extremely paranoid and extremely lazy.Nothing to see here.
i did these steps but whenever i open dayz commander and when i look at install/update all it does
is try to tell me i don't own the game. please help! Try looking into the settings tab of DayZ commanderUnder Directories
2 Jun, 2013 @ 6:25pm
I hate how this thread is the only thing I find on Google about DayZ Commander NOT working when you ask it to open through Steam. Can anyone PLEASE help me? I would greatly appreciate it.I've followed many different install instructions to the letter, and everything works fine. Except, I can't get DayZ Commander to open DayZ through Steam for the life of me. It DOES open Steam, but no matter how many times I have reinstalled, it opens Steam and goes to the Arma II: Operation Arrowhead store page instead of just opening up the game. Have you ever look at the setting in DayZ commander???Look at Steam OptionsYeah Thats right you click that little box that said use arma 3OA beta so it will work with steam
Per page: 15
Date Posted: 25 Feb, 2013 @ 11:11pmPosts: 76
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.【求助】DayZCommander里说arma 2 not found_dayz吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:47,540贴子:
【求助】DayZCommander里说arma 2 not found收藏
steam版,校验过文件没问题,DayZCommander里无法获取到版本号,点击更新提示下载错误,该如何解决?
1楼 13:36&|
自己顶一下
2楼 13:53&|来自
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 dayz指挥官怎么用 的文章

随机推荐