gemswar of minewar金币怎么弄成

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Play Gems of War
Free to Play
Recent updates
2 February
Stormheim is here! The clouds have parted to reveal our first new kingdom.
And to celebrate that, we’ve got a new event AND a whole bunch of minor tweaks to troop balance.
KINGDOM: Stormheim
The Giants have arrived. If you’re level 25 or higher, you can unlock this kingdom in the far north east of Krystara.
Meet Keghammer the Dwarf, and find out why the Giants are all at war, try out some new challenges, or turn in those keys you’ve been saving to see if you can get the 6 new troops of Stormheim.
NOTE: There is a minor glitch in some iOS versions of the game which fails to show the Stormheim Shield on Stormheim Troop Cards. This is fixed in 1.0.5.
EVENT: Gathering Storm
We’re off to Stormheim. As well as the 6 troops you can get in game from Keys, we have a seventh Stormheim troop only available with Glory! Earn Glory every day you log in, based on your PvP/Invasion Ranking! This event will run for 2 weeks (until Monday 16th February 2015).
Frost Reaver (60 Glory): A new epic weapon, straight from the icy-cold forges of the Frost Giants. Destroy columns of Gems, and deal bonus damage for each Blue Gem destroyed!
Ice Witch (120 Glory): A new epic troop – one of the spirits of the fjords. She can be a powerful ally, not necessarily destroying your enemies, but instead increasing your own Magic skills!
BALANCE: Troop Tweaks
We have a whole heap of troops getting their balance tweaked in minor ways in preparation for 1.0.5, and we’ve set them loose upon you a little early!
Lots of Common, Rare and Ultra Rare troops have received some changes, mostly buffs, to help with our Arena Mode in 1.0.5 (but more on that later). There’s also a ncie tweak to Orion, with a further update to that coming in the actual 1.0.5 update.
You can find the change list .
NOTE: Any troops/weapons listed as doing random amounts of damage (e.g. 3-8 points), require an update to the game. They will continue to do a minimum of 1 point (e.g. 1-8 points) until 1.0.5 actually releases.
PvP Reset & Soul Rewards
Don’t forget, your PvP ranking is reset back to 15 today, and you are given some Souls. The number of Souls depends on your PvP Rank, and is listed below
Rank 1: 200 Souls
Rank 2: 100 Souls
Rank 3: 80 Souls
Rank 4: 60 Souls
Rank 5: 50 Souls
Rank 6: 40 Souls
Rank 7: 35 Souls
Rank 8: 30 Souls
Rank 9: 25 Souls
Rank 10: 20 Souls
Rank 11: 16 Souls
Rank 12: 12 Souls
Rank 13: 8 Souls
Rank 14: 4 Souls
Rank 15: No Souls for You!
We may tinker with these rewards in future, just keep in mind we have a bunch more ways of getting souls coming – one of them today… the Valkyrie! AND please note these souls are NOT boosted by Armor (the same as all Daily Reward Gold is not boosted by Armor). Only rewards that are an immediate result of a battle gain the Armor boosts.
19 January
PvP ranks have reset, and it’s time for a new event! It’s ALSO time for our first Legendary Weapon reward.
The hand of the Liche Lord Xathenos was hacked from his arm only moments before he was defeated. His body exploded in green flame, and only his hand remained, still imbued with much of his power. For just 110 Glory, you can use Xathenos’ hand to wither, poke, tickle, slap, and digitally harass your foes as much as your evil heart desires. Earn Glory every day you log in, based on your PvP/Invasion Ranking! This event will run for 2 weeks (until Monday 2nd February 2015).
Grave Knight (70 Glory): A new ultra rare troop from Ghulvania with a new spell, Shattering Blow, that messes with those high-armor enemies.
Withering Touch (110 Glory): A new legendary weapon – only obtainable from this event – that can steal life and drain mana.
Don’t forget, your PvP ranking is reset back to 15 today, and you are given some Souls. The number of Souls depends on your PvP Rank, and is listed below
We may tinker with these rewards in future, just keep in mind we have a bunch more ways of getting souls coming soon! AND please note these souls are NOT boosted by Armor (the same as all Daily Reward Gold is not boosted by Armor). Only rewards that are an immediate result of a battle gain the Armor boosts.
About This Game
From the creators of Puzzle Quest, play the new Puzzle/RPG/Strategy mash-up, GEMS OF WAR!
Battle against epic bosses or other players.
In Gems of War, you battle your foes not just with swords and sorcery, but with a puzzle board! Match gems to power your spells, and match skulls to smite your enemies! Then take the spoils of war, and forge a mighty empire. It’s highly addictive, easy to learn, and filled with crazy combos and tons of depth.
Each Kingdom has quirky new characters to meet, and plenty of quests and battles to keep you occupied. Even better, there’s 15 Kingdoms full of fun (with more coming soon)!
Are you looking for a greater challenge? Maybe Player vs. Player (PvP) combat is your thing. Fight other players in each kingdom, become the champion, then defend your title against the ravening hordes. You can even join a guild and fight alongside your friends!
Collect and level-up over 100 different troops and their special spells
Discover over 150 Quests, each with a distinctive story
Collect all 65 Weapons and their unique spells
Rise on the global rankings in asynchronous PvP
Team up with others in guilds
Link your account so you can play across device platforms
So grab the game and give it a try. It’s free!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.33 GHz or faster x86 CPU, or Intel Atom 1.6Hz or faster CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon X700 series or better, GeForce 6 series or better (Pixel Shader 2 support required)
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 700 MB available space
Sound Card: Required
Published by 505 Games, Developed by Infinity Plus 2. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. and its affiliates.
505 Mobile and the 505 Mobile logo are trademarks of 505 Mobile SRL or its affiliates.
All rights reserved
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
81.9 hrs on record
Some people say this game is unfair - I say, they know nothing about probability. Game is as fair as PvAI match3 game can get. I've been playing around 80 hours when I write this review. Of course, I've seen some &haxxorz AI& moves but I, as player, also had those massive luck moves from time to time.Graphics are charming, audio is really nice. Devs care about the game adding stuff in biweekly updates. Game is fun and worth to play. Many different effects are very interesting on cards, rarely card is too overpowered for it's tier (though bats - I'm looking at you).About cash to win - not true. Every single card is gettable with ingame currency keys. Just few hours ago I managed to get my first Legendary card. Also about the pay-currency - I currently have about 84 gems that I got for free. Find a decent guild and you won't need to pay single cent.
Was this review helpful?
1.4 hrs on record
Meh.The game isn't bad, and I mean, if you're interested in gem matching Cwazy Cupcakes style play, well, you could do worse.That said, this game trys to pass itself as stategy by adding troops and whatnot, but it doesn't feel like stategy at all. It feels like sheer luck if you win or lose.Moreso even than other Puzzle Quest Games. Character leveling is in the game, but there isn't really much choice to it, or any feeling that the choices you do make really matter.And, I know it likely sounds like sour grapes, but it totally feels like the game is cheating. It will take the obvious four block break, or the skulls that do damage most of the time. Occationally though, the AI will ignore these to go for some basic three block break, which then causes a series of awesome combos to fall from off screen. I'm not saying that the game is cheating when this happens, but it sure feels that way.Whichever. If you like breaking blocks, give it a go. I'm going back to Marvel Puzzle Quest for my personal yelling at the screen game though.
Was this review helpful?
15.5 hrs on record
This is a good game, but the computer seems to cheat. Whenever i'm ahead it keeps getting exactly what it needs to win, i.e. extra turns and skulls. Its free to play, so that might be the reason.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
The game finally started after the 6th time I closed it and reopened. Wouldn't even let me battle the first enemy in the game.
Was this review helpful?
147.2 hrs on record
this game would be alot better if it was just a game you bought instead of all these attempts to get some small amount of cash from ya, everyting cost gold and you only got so much of it every day depending on what kingdoms you opened the game mechanics can drive a person insane so much luck involved into winning no skills needed you need luck dont get me wrong i truly like this game however i cant imagen i wil ever get the feat for 100 troops becoz the devs keep resetting your pvp level on every event (this is another mechanic that only further benefits those with alot of troops versus those who dont) would i recommend? i dont think so, however i wil stil play it coz i want that achiefment for 100 troops (i wish i never started this game but i dont want to stop 1 achiefment short)+ gameplay is fun IF it is a balanced match- the attempts to farm you for real cash- totaly unbalanced gameplay- resetting people's levels for new events making this a humongus grind combined with extreme frustration (the luck factor)
Was this review helpful?
46.5 hrs on record
Simple game of matching colors that anyone can play.
Advantages always to the player with better party.
Multiple streak is key and most times winning hinge on this fact.
Game is fun but too many disconnects is killing it.
Game blatantly disconnects for clicking/advancing dialogue to fast and idling.
Was this review helpful?
7.0 hrs on record
after a few hours pay2play or forces you to wait for ages.the pvp is a complete mess if you don't spend any money!
Was this review helpful?
6.2 hrs on record
Pay to play - (instead of pay up front) Dislike! :(Based on puzzle quest and its derivatives - has potential but fails to deliver due to micro-transaction based design.Please don't make us grind away to achieve progression, it makes the experience fake and terrible. It defeats the object of a game by allowing 'pay to win' scenarios. I'm definitely not going to pay any in-game money.
Was this review helpful?
29.3 hrs on record
Grindy and unfun.
Was this review helpful?
28.9 hrs on record
Not a bad game, especaly for a free game, but at the end of the day the most important part of the discription is
'from the creators of Puzzle Quest'.After remakeing the same game at least 3 time you would think they could figure our how to have the AI not Cheat/ be stupid lucky, but no luck.
Was this review helpful?
47.4 hrs on record
one of those ???? ???????? games that you play for 5 days and never look back at it.Developers are ??????? not even playing the ???? they put together
Was this review helpful?
27.7 hrs on record
Been playing this game for a while now, and I have concluded that it's not really worth mentioning.I will now explain why:* The luck factor is a bit ridiculous. You can be CLEARLY winning a match, just to have one move by the CPU wipe out your entire side, all due to luck. This could be viewed as a fun gameplay mechanic, but it just comes across as overwhelmingly frustrating. It takes away from the fun of the game, and should be changed.* It's good this game is free-to-play, because spending money on it would be horribly stupid. Nothing that can be bought with real money is worth it, and the whole game can be experienced without paying. Again, don't waste any of your money on this game.* Here it is 25Jan2015, and the game still has it's Xmas theme. Music, loading screens, etc. It's no longer Xmas guys, wake up. How much longer are we going to have to listen to Xmas carols this year? All in all, if you're looking for a simple puzzle game to kill 10-15 mins, this will kinda work. If you're looking for anything deeper than that, don't waste the space on your HDD with this throughly below average game.
Was this review helpful?
237.5 hrs on record
Definitely recommended if you like puzzle quest and fun rpg elements. The storyline is.. strange. I often feel that I'm the bad guy and I do hope that was their intention, elseway this game has lots and lots of irony. It's still expanding and slowly balancing. Everyone plays for themselves, but at the same time you unlock various rewards with your guild if you want to. I lost my account once, but the staff is very friendly and helpful and I could continue playing in no-time. Nothing but kudos from me to them!The AI always uses perfect moves. And they should because they can't plan one step ahead like we can. It's a strange but perfect balance. Can't cope with fairness? then don')Storyline 5/10Fun 10/10RPG elements 9/10Promising to get even better over time 10/10Addictiveness.. 8/10
Was this review helpful?
11.4 hrs on record
1) I like Gems of War very much. It is easy to play and great fun2) I read some reviews saying that the AI cheats or that sometimes it is too hard. I assume that I &belong& to an older generation of players who like such challenges. Playing a certain level over and over again till it works :) 3) I am happy that I only have it on my PC otherwise I'd spend too many hours playing it.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
This game is pretty boring and doesn't have a lot of staying power.I think this genre would probably be best as a mobile app, but there's no way I could spend more than 10 minutes playing it without getting bored.
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
I love Gems of War, which is no surprise since I played Puzzle Quest 1 & 2 until my daughter was old enough to snag them from me. I started playing this game on mobile actually and unless you don't tab out (since it caused the game to restart when you come back in) or need the computer screen to see better (I had no idea how much I was squinting while playing mobile though I do need glasses), I’d suggest going with mobile. But that’s personal preference biased since that’s how I started and touch screen feels better, and I’m usually multitasking all the time so the tabbing out problem bothers me. I don't think it's pay to win or that the AI cheats. I've gone pretty far while being a completely free player: lvl 85 with 50 troops, all kingdoms unlocked, rank 1 pvp and 41 free gems (40 from guild, one from cascade of 7 matches). You just have to pay attention to the board and sometimes switch troops around. There is more strategy than just troops (though that’s a big part of it), like denying the enemy mana, which enemies to prioritize, and forcing the enemy into giving you better matches.
Luck, of course, plays a role but I’ve only had to re-do a handful of quest battles that swung against me to beat it with the same team right afterwards. Most of the time when the AI gets huge cascades I’m kicking myself because I missed something or gave them the matches. There was a bit of frustration in the beginning but branching out to other kingdoms to lvl and get purple troops helped solve a lot of that and really upped my PVP game. I’d also suggest joining a guild asap as the bonus help as does the task rewards. My main team also utilized every color instead of doubling up but I’ve seen some killer teams that do it differently. As far as PVP is concerned, it’s when I have to defend against extreme higher lvls that I get decimated but that’s not a pay2win problem. I have beaten legendary teams and gotten legendary troops from iron keys. I’ve been searching for a game like this since Puzzle Quest and have finally found it. :)
Was this review helpful?
109.4 hrs on record
I've been a big Bejewelled! fan when that game had been released. I've
played puzzle quest for months and enjoyed it.So I've expected this game will give me similar joyful hours. BUT NO.This game is an obvious example when the developers are clearly lack of programming skills. They were unable to create an AI that notices even the smallest combos on the board. The enemies are really stupid, It's so easy to trick the AI into disadvantageous situations. ... and there comes the most lame solution from developers. The AI cheats. So openly and hilariously. After playing like 200+ matches I've seen many situations when practically impossible gem layouts formed for the AI by the replacement gems falling in from the top. Like 7-8 skulls in a row, continuous combos for 7-10 steps, exactly the missing color to complete a 4 or a 5 that makes the AI win in desperate situations. etc. If the same would happen to me sometimes I'd say ok. It's some kind of a random. But no. Only for the AI and only when I'm ranking up &too fast&.Summary: Good concept, stylish gfx, but the worst incompetent programming in the genre I've ever seen.
Was this review helpful?
64.3 hrs on record
This game will have you praying to RNGesus like there's no tomorrow. Hell, you might even have to convert to RNGesusian with how much praying you'll be doing.
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
Pay wall prevents the game from being played.
Puzzle quest is the better game overall.
Was this review helpful?
37.8 hrs on record
I love Puzzle Quest.I don't really like Free-to-play games.I was torn.Held off trying it for months.Finally tried it.It seems to be pretty awesome so far.I can't really see that I will need to pay any money. (Though I might one day to support the devs)Getting plenty of in game currency to level up and unlock more troops.Already have about 4 rare troops after about 7 hours play.Give it a go. It's a small download.Looks and plays awesome.Better than Marvel Puzzle Quest in my opinion.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 23 Steam Achievements
Title: Gems of War
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Nov, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Play Gems of War
Free to Play
Recent updates
2 February
Stormheim is here! The clouds have parted to reveal our first new kingdom.
And to celebrate that, we’ve got a new event AND a whole bunch of minor tweaks to troop balance.
KINGDOM: Stormheim
The Giants have arrived. If you’re level 25 or higher, you can unlock this kingdom in the far north east of Krystara.
Meet Keghammer the Dwarf, and find out why the Giants are all at war, try out some new challenges, or turn in those keys you’ve been saving to see if you can get the 6 new troops of Stormheim.
NOTE: There is a minor glitch in some iOS versions of the game which fails to show the Stormheim Shield on Stormheim Troop Cards. This is fixed in 1.0.5.
EVENT: Gathering Storm
We’re off to Stormheim. As well as the 6 troops you can get in game from Keys, we have a seventh Stormheim troop only available with Glory! Earn Glory every day you log in, based on your PvP/Invasion Ranking! This event will run for 2 weeks (until Monday 16th February 2015).
Frost Reaver (60 Glory): A new epic weapon, straight from the icy-cold forges of the Frost Giants. Destroy columns of Gems, and deal bonus damage for each Blue Gem destroyed!
Ice Witch (120 Glory): A new epic troop – one of the spirits of the fjords. She can be a powerful ally, not necessarily destroying your enemies, but instead increasing your own Magic skills!
BALANCE: Troop Tweaks
We have a whole heap of troops getting their balance tweaked in minor ways in preparation for 1.0.5, and we’ve set them loose upon you a little early!
Lots of Common, Rare and Ultra Rare troops have received some changes, mostly buffs, to help with our Arena Mode in 1.0.5 (but more on that later). There’s also a ncie tweak to Orion, with a further update to that coming in the actual 1.0.5 update.
You can find the change list .
NOTE: Any troops/weapons listed as doing random amounts of damage (e.g. 3-8 points), require an update to the game. They will continue to do a minimum of 1 point (e.g. 1-8 points) until 1.0.5 actually releases.
PvP Reset & Soul Rewards
We may tinker with these rewards in future, just keep in mind we have a bunch more ways of getting souls coming – one of them today… the Valkyrie! AND please note these souls are NOT boosted by Armor (the same as all Daily Reward Gold is not boosted by Armor). Only rewards that are an immediate result of a battle gain the Armor boosts.
19 January
PvP ranks have reset, and it’s time for a new event! It’s ALSO time for our first Legendary Weapon reward.
The hand of the Liche Lord Xathenos was hacked from his arm only moments before he was defeated. His body exploded in green flame, and only his hand remained, still imbued with much of his power. For just 110 Glory, you can use Xathenos’ hand to wither, poke, tickle, slap, and digitally harass your foes as much as your evil heart desires. Earn Glory every day you log in, based on your PvP/Invasion Ranking! This event will run for 2 weeks (until Monday 2nd February 2015).
Grave Knight (70 Glory): A new ultra rare troop from Ghulvania with a new spell, Shattering Blow, that messes with those high-armor enemies.
Withering Touch (110 Glory): A new legendary weapon – only obtainable from this event – that can steal life and drain mana.
We may tinker with these rewards in future, just keep in mind we have a bunch more ways of getting souls coming soon! AND please note these souls are NOT boosted by Armor (the same as all Daily Reward Gold is not boosted by Armor). Only rewards that are an immediate result of a battle gain the Armor boosts.
About This Game
From the creators of Puzzle Quest, play the new Puzzle/RPG/Strategy mash-up, GEMS OF WAR!
Battle against epic bosses or other players.
In Gems of War, you battle your foes not just with swords and sorcery, but with a puzzle board! Match gems to power your spells, and match skulls to smite your enemies! Then take the spoils of war, and forge a mighty empire. It’s highly addictive, easy to learn, and filled with crazy combos and tons of depth.
Each Kingdom has quirky new characters to meet, and plenty of quests and battles to keep you occupied. Even better, there’s 15 Kingdoms full of fun (with more coming soon)!
Are you looking for a greater challenge? Maybe Player vs. Player (PvP) combat is your thing. Fight other players in each kingdom, become the champion, then defend your title against the ravening hordes. You can even join a guild and fight alongside your friends!
Collect and level-up over 100 different troops and their special spells
Discover over 150 Quests, each with a distinctive story
Collect all 65 Weapons and their unique spells
Rise on the global rankings in asynchronous PvP
Team up with others in guilds
Link your account so you can play across device platforms
So grab the game and give it a try. It’s free!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.33 GHz or faster x86 CPU, or Intel Atom 1.6Hz or faster CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon X700 series or better, GeForce 6 series or better (Pixel Shader 2 support required)
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 700 MB available space
Sound Card: Required
Published by 505 Games, Developed by Infinity Plus 2. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. and its affiliates.
505 Mobile and the 505 Mobile logo are trademarks of 505 Mobile SRL or its affiliates.
All rights reserved
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
81.9 hrs on record
Some people say this game is unfair - I say, they know nothing about probability. Game is as fair as PvAI match3 game can get. I've been playing around 80 hours when I write this review. Of course, I've seen some &haxxorz AI& moves but I, as player, also had those massive luck moves from time to time.Graphics are charming, audio is really nice. Devs care about the game adding stuff in biweekly updates. Game is fun and worth to play. Many different effects are very interesting on cards, rarely card is too overpowered for it's tier (though bats - I'm looking at you).About cash to win - not true. Every single card is gettable with ingame currency keys. Just few hours ago I managed to get my first Legendary card. Also about the pay-currency - I currently have about 84 gems that I got for free. Find a decent guild and you won't need to pay single cent.
Was this review helpful?
1.4 hrs on record
Meh.The game isn't bad, and I mean, if you're interested in gem matching Cwazy Cupcakes style play, well, you could do worse.That said, this game trys to pass itself as stategy by adding troops and whatnot, but it doesn't feel like stategy at all. It feels like sheer luck if you win or lose.Moreso even than other Puzzle Quest Games. Character leveling is in the game, but there isn't really much choice to it, or any feeling that the choices you do make really matter.And, I know it likely sounds like sour grapes, but it totally feels like the game is cheating. It will take the obvious four block break, or the skulls that do damage most of the time. Occationally though, the AI will ignore these to go for some basic three block break, which then causes a series of awesome combos to fall from off screen. I'm not saying that the game is cheating when this happens, but it sure feels that way.Whichever. If you like breaking blocks, give it a go. I'm going back to Marvel Puzzle Quest for my personal yelling at the screen game though.
Was this review helpful?
15.5 hrs on record
This is a good game, but the computer seems to cheat. Whenever i'm ahead it keeps getting exactly what it needs to win, i.e. extra turns and skulls. Its free to play, so that might be the reason.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
The game finally started after the 6th time I closed it and reopened. Wouldn't even let me battle the first enemy in the game.
Was this review helpful?
147.2 hrs on record
this game would be alot better if it was just a game you bought instead of all these attempts to get some small amount of cash from ya, everyting cost gold and you only got so much of it every day depending on what kingdoms you opened the game mechanics can drive a person insane so much luck involved into winning no skills needed you need luck dont get me wrong i truly like this game however i cant imagen i wil ever get the feat for 100 troops becoz the devs keep resetting your pvp level on every event (this is another mechanic that only further benefits those with alot of troops versus those who dont) would i recommend? i dont think so, however i wil stil play it coz i want that achiefment for 100 troops (i wish i never started this game but i dont want to stop 1 achiefment short)+ gameplay is fun IF it is a balanced match- the attempts to farm you for real cash- totaly unbalanced gameplay- resetting people's levels for new events making this a humongus grind combined with extreme frustration (the luck factor)
Was this review helpful?
46.5 hrs on record
Simple game of matching colors that anyone can play.
Advantages always to the player with better party.
Multiple streak is key and most times winning hinge on this fact.
Game is fun but too many disconnects is killing it.
Game blatantly disconnects for clicking/advancing dialogue to fast and idling.
Was this review helpful?
7.0 hrs on record
after a few hours pay2play or forces you to wait for ages.the pvp is a complete mess if you don't spend any money!
Was this review helpful?
6.2 hrs on record
Pay to play - (instead of pay up front) Dislike! :(Based on puzzle quest and its derivatives - has potential but fails to deliver due to micro-transaction based design.Please don't make us grind away to achieve progression, it makes the experience fake and terrible. It defeats the object of a game by allowing 'pay to win' scenarios. I'm definitely not going to pay any in-game money.
Was this review helpful?
29.3 hrs on record
Grindy and unfun.
Was this review helpful?
28.9 hrs on record
Not a bad game, especaly for a free game, but at the end of the day the most important part of the discription is
'from the creators of Puzzle Quest'.After remakeing the same game at least 3 time you would think they could figure our how to have the AI not Cheat/ be stupid lucky, but no luck.
Was this review helpful?
47.4 hrs on record
one of those ???? ???????? games that you play for 5 days and never look back at it.Developers are ??????? not even playing the ???? they put together
Was this review helpful?
27.7 hrs on record
Been playing this game for a while now, and I have concluded that it's not really worth mentioning.I will now explain why:* The luck factor is a bit ridiculous. You can be CLEARLY winning a match, just to have one move by the CPU wipe out your entire side, all due to luck. This could be viewed as a fun gameplay mechanic, but it just comes across as overwhelmingly frustrating. It takes away from the fun of the game, and should be changed.* It's good this game is free-to-play, because spending money on it would be horribly stupid. Nothing that can be bought with real money is worth it, and the whole game can be experienced without paying. Again, don't waste any of your money on this game.* Here it is 25Jan2015, and the game still has it's Xmas theme. Music, loading screens, etc. It's no longer Xmas guys, wake up. How much longer are we going to have to listen to Xmas carols this year? All in all, if you're looking for a simple puzzle game to kill 10-15 mins, this will kinda work. If you're looking for anything deeper than that, don't waste the space on your HDD with this throughly below average game.
Was this review helpful?
237.5 hrs on record
Definitely recommended if you like puzzle quest and fun rpg elements. The storyline is.. strange. I often feel that I'm the bad guy and I do hope that was their intention, elseway this game has lots and lots of irony. It's still expanding and slowly balancing. Everyone plays for themselves, but at the same time you unlock various rewards with your guild if you want to. I lost my account once, but the staff is very friendly and helpful and I could continue playing in no-time. Nothing but kudos from me to them!The AI always uses perfect moves. And they should because they can't plan one step ahead like we can. It's a strange but perfect balance. Can't cope with fairness? then don')Storyline 5/10Fun 10/10RPG elements 9/10Promising to get even better over time 10/10Addictiveness.. 8/10
Was this review helpful?
11.4 hrs on record
1) I like Gems of War very much. It is easy to play and great fun2) I read some reviews saying that the AI cheats or that sometimes it is too hard. I assume that I &belong& to an older generation of players who like such challenges. Playing a certain level over and over again till it works :) 3) I am happy that I only have it on my PC otherwise I'd spend too many hours playing it.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
This game is pretty boring and doesn't have a lot of staying power.I think this genre would probably be best as a mobile app, but there's no way I could spend more than 10 minutes playing it without getting bored.
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
I love Gems of War, which is no surprise since I played Puzzle Quest 1 & 2 until my daughter was old enough to snag them from me. I started playing this game on mobile actually and unless you don't tab out (since it caused the game to restart when you come back in) or need the computer screen to see better (I had no idea how much I was squinting while playing mobile though I do need glasses), I’d suggest going with mobile. But that’s personal preference biased since that’s how I started and touch screen feels better, and I’m usually multitasking all the time so the tabbing out problem bothers me. I don't think it's pay to win or that the AI cheats. I've gone pretty far while being a completely free player: lvl 85 with 50 troops, all kingdoms unlocked, rank 1 pvp and 41 free gems (40 from guild, one from cascade of 7 matches). You just have to pay attention to the board and sometimes switch troops around. There is more strategy than just troops (though that’s a big part of it), like denying the enemy mana, which enemies to prioritize, and forcing the enemy into giving you better matches.
Luck, of course, plays a role but I’ve only had to re-do a handful of quest battles that swung against me to beat it with the same team right afterwards. Most of the time when the AI gets huge cascades I’m kicking myself because I missed something or gave them the matches. There was a bit of frustration in the beginning but branching out to other kingdoms to lvl and get purple troops helped solve a lot of that and really upped my PVP game. I’d also suggest joining a guild asap as the bonus help as does the task rewards. My main team also utilized every color instead of doubling up but I’ve seen some killer teams that do it differently. As far as PVP is concerned, it’s when I have to defend against extreme higher lvls that I get decimated but that’s not a pay2win problem. I have beaten legendary teams and gotten legendary troops from iron keys. I’ve been searching for a game like this since Puzzle Quest and have finally found it. :)
Was this review helpful?
109.4 hrs on record
I've been a big Bejewelled! fan when that game had been released. I've
played puzzle quest for months and enjoyed it.So I've expected this game will give me similar joyful hours. BUT NO.This game is an obvious example when the developers are clearly lack of programming skills. They were unable to create an AI that notices even the smallest combos on the board. The enemies are really stupid, It's so easy to trick the AI into disadvantageous situations. ... and there comes the most lame solution from developers. The AI cheats. So openly and hilariously. After playing like 200+ matches I've seen many situations when practically impossible gem layouts formed for the AI by the replacement gems falling in from the top. Like 7-8 skulls in a row, continuous combos for 7-10 steps, exactly the missing color to complete a 4 or a 5 that makes the AI win in desperate situations. etc. If the same would happen to me sometimes I'd say ok. It's some kind of a random. But no. Only for the AI and only when I'm ranking up &too fast&.Summary: Good concept, stylish gfx, but the worst incompetent programming in the genre I've ever seen.
Was this review helpful?
64.3 hrs on record
This game will have you praying to RNGesus like there's no tomorrow. Hell, you might even have to convert to RNGesusian with how much praying you'll be doing.
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
Pay wall prevents the game from being played.
Puzzle quest is the better game overall.
Was this review helpful?
37.8 hrs on record
I love Puzzle Quest.I don't really like Free-to-play games.I was torn.Held off trying it for months.Finally tried it.It seems to be pretty awesome so far.I can't really see that I will need to pay any money. (Though I might one day to support the devs)Getting plenty of in game currency to level up and unlock more troops.Already have about 4 rare troops after about 7 hours play.Give it a go. It's a small download.Looks and plays awesome.Better than Marvel Puzzle Quest in my opinion.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 23 Steam Achievements
Title: Gems of War
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Nov, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 lord of war 的文章

随机推荐