proud 三星note2如何截屏屏

Leo's Space - ~【9.5-2】V8修正中文版已经!修复很多bug【评测+技巧+翻译+截图+视频】~ - Powered by Discuz!
&附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
最新动态:中文版发布!!(9.4)
下载地址:&--点击此处
(刷完的机油谈一谈感受:安装百度后是否还要安装修改版点讯,歌曲是否还有乱码~~)
有机油问怎么看youtube,所以为了解决大家看不了Youtube的问题,我把免费翻*墙工具发上来,点击运行然后在弹出的浏览器中输入要看的地址,youtube时间对的话不卡,不过今早我看就3秒一卡,不过这是我用过最好的免费代理了~
[attach]9800948[/attach]
--------------------------------------------------终于出来的V8分割线----------------------------------------------------------
V8-32发布!中文修正版明天 (8.32,这也想得出……)(9.3)
&--英文的固件,而且C盘不会很大…
修复内容:
w hite&&square is fixed (on no E and 3G connection)网络连接的白色框框搞定memorycard icon is removed again, both bugs were related to hxpatcher存储卡图标移除jpeg-codec-not saved by hx-patcher C fixedHX-patcher可以存储jpeg编码了Samsung Homescreen and livewallpaper on e:\ FIXED, and back to “default” ...... if you want the “cube” SamsungHS then download and replace e:\gadget.swf with this one: 小组件的主屏元素和动态桌面修正 How to re-enable Live-wallpaper (only for experience users):
Download and install
and delete e:\resource\apps\samsungtoolbar.mif to have fullscreen HS, now you can copy your custom HS to e:\ (replace gadget.swf) (don&t forget to reboot after doing that)
If you want to re-enable the old homescreen-modes such as Finger-use or Tsunami HS uninstall the old package and install
........ note that if you do something wrong you can mess-up your homescreen. Only do this if you know what you are doing screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open(this.src);}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" /> 高级玩家看这个:下载第一个链接并删除e:\resource\apps\samsungtoolbar.mif ,就能有完整主屏,并且你能将自己的gadget.swf放到E,但要重启对于要旧的主屏元素的机油,卸载旧的安装包并安装第二个链接,一步错就会导致主屏乱掉,你们自己负责4-row keyboard for EN-DE (fullscreen and mini qwerty)英语-德语键盘bgluespectrumHS 2.0 updated.主屏元素升级了Lockscreen-removed will be back until Timo can fix all bugs锁屏标称原来的Folder delay fix C no delay when entering big folders ! (only working in portrait-mode, in landscape it must reload)打开大文件夹时不会停顿在那了enable: The device supports for vector floating-point (VFP) architecture (better nokia compability)更强的nokia的兼容added: Camcorder requires support from the Asynchronous File Save Queue. (can produce smoother videos in 720p)更流畅的录像体验added feature: enables user to response (for example answer) and unlock screen through sliders (but not yet in software implemented)可以滑动解锁--但还没软件Finger-use theme fixed触控式主题修复 It&s not allowed to copy/mod or publish one of those tweaks/features without the permission from PNHT or HX不能随意修改发布未经HX和PNHT允许的固件
--------------------------------------------------终于出来的V8分割线----------------------------------------------------------
评测和技巧请向下翻~
大神公布的论坛地址:
(要注册):
Hope you help each other out !
HX-V8 will be in time ! After release i will be on vacation for about 9 days !
(他说会准时发布,也就是早8点,之后他会出去玩9天)
&--中文版(据机油说中文显示不出,已经反应了,大家先别着急,不过应该会等到9月才有结果)
视频如下:
[attach]9798125[/attach]
[attach]9798126[/attach]
[attach]9798127[/attach]
刷完机了记得去下载软件哦~~
HX-V8-Rainbow-flame
[attach]9798124[/attach]
纯手工翻译(原来口译用到这里来了……),大家支持一下
下载链接点开没有下载的请看看网址有没有‘%20’这个多余字串,有的删除之即可~~
Everytime i present you a new release, i write about, “This is my best release ever” but this time, no other version has taken so much time….. that this time i can say, it was the hardest release ever.
每次发布新的rom我都会说这是我做的最好的固件,这次发布我会说这是我做的最幸苦的一次
More tweaks/features = more work to do, ..... it&s a full-time job, but i&m proud of it that the name HX has become so famous.
And because of that, i will not dissapoint you.
Most of the old tweaks are still there, so if you want to have a look what&s still in this firmware: Download old changelog:&&
更多调整的东西和功能,这是全职工作,我很自豪应为HX名字在上面并且它现在很出名
所以我不会让大家失望
大部分以前的调整内容都还在,你可以下载以前的changelog来看看什么东东保留了下来
Changelog/Releasenote
1.Easy to understand installation process…..
很简单的安装过程(从录像可以看出来会重启一次)
2.All patches in ROMPATCHER disabled, the phone is now 100 % full hacked without any 3rd party app (hardcoded by PNHT)
所有在ROMPATCHER里的补丁都默认关闭,手机100%XX并且每第三方软件(PNHT负责硬编码部分----就是widgetizer的作者)
3.SE-Certificate, install java apps such as Facebook from Sony erriccon (mostly need jar and Jad) ()
索爱手机的证书,可以安装java程序(例如索爱的Facebook)
4.added Mini-qwerty on ALL peninput modes, and for ALL available languages hardcoded by PNHT
在所有需要输入的地方都添加了Mini-qwerty非全屏全键盘,并且支持全部可用语言(又是这个家伙PNHT)
5.added Autorotate keypad from portrait to landscape Fullscreen-qwerty keyboard. hardcoded by PNHT
加了重力感应旋转的Fullscreen-qwerty全屏全键盘(又是PNHT负责硬编码部分,合作貌似很成功啊~~)
6.enabled anoying autorotate in default E-mail editor (was only portrait before) hardcoded
可以在默认的邮箱编辑器里使用重力感应旋转(硬解前只能竖屏)
7.fixed Musicplayer C smooth kinetic-scroll and full Theme customization hardcoded
修正了音乐播放器--流畅的惯性滑动以及全屏主题背景
8.hacked toneserver, FULL-system-sounds customization, now put your prefered sound you like on: e:\system\sounds\* replace the musicfile with a new one (still wav format)
XX手机铃声管理,你可以自定义所有声音,将你要的声音放到e:\system\sounds\* 替换原文件 (需要 wav 格式)
9.new Kastor-effects made by ??? (tell me if you know which one these are)
新的主题效果(大神不知道是谁搞的了……)
10.Back to modded precision Theme (by sceriffo) it&s it is demonstrably the fastest theme (tested)
回到一开始的三星主题,貌似这是最快的主题了
11.Back to bright keys QWERTY keyboard, as these keys can be customized via theme
在QWERTY键盘上那些按键搞成了亮的,当然这个可以通过主题修改之
12.samsungtoolbar.mif on e:\resource\apps\ can be changed (icons for widget homescreen)
e:\resource\apps\里的samsungtoolbar.mif可以被改变(是widget主屏元素的图标)
13.also icons for Fingeruse/basic can be changed at: e:\private\\themes\0513751\* (ss60_toolbar_icons.mif)
主屏元素‘只用手指’和‘基本’里的图标可以在e:\private\\themes\0513751\*里修改(这个文件ss60_toolbar_icons.mif)
14.New and better keylock function, as i has been anounced, (thanks goes to Timo Kauppinen from
please visit his site for more wonderfull apps !) want old keypad back ? uninstall lockscreen and install patch:
很酷的、的锁屏功能,炫啊炫~~可以查看日历,未接来电,email等,如果还想要以前的锁屏,就下载上面链接的补丁吧
15.NO QT integrated due to compatibility for the apps that needs different QT versions ! It&s recommended to install the modded n2o3 QT package ! (not the firmware&&)
因为兼容性问题QT没集成在里面,推荐安装修改的n2o3的QT包(不是刷这个固件,因为这是faenil的作品……)
16.New better, faster brighter Homescreen slide the icons from left to right or right to left to start the app ! (thanks goes to andrecavallari) All shortcuts can be customized on e:\BlueSpectrum_home open shortcuts.xml and edit it&s UID to the one you like ! If you want the old Samsung widget-homescreen back, uninstall bluespectrum and install:
炫的快的主屏新界面,你可以通过修改e:\BlueSpectrum_home open shortcuts.xml 里的UID去改变快捷方式,你想要三星widget主屏就卸载bluespectrum再安装上面链接的东西~
17.Messaging-app customization with the SMS app you prefer ! Install:
(1.03 free version) to have one of the apps integrated in the messaging-app !
自己定义安装什么短信软件:Conversation-app 或者 Thread-SMS 或者 Free-isms
18.memory-card-showing is back some people have requested it
存储卡显示开启了,可能说的是右上角那个图标
* what&s new in HX-patcher? 关于HX-Patcher
“System” Change BrowserID on the fly, if you want to use TrackID you need the SE-Vivaz ID ! If you want to download e.g. orange maps, you need to go back to the original Samsungi8910 ID. As for the OVI-store sometimes you need N97 and sometimes X6 is better.
System里面可以改变默认浏览器(即时的),假如你要用TrackID你就需要索爱的ID……比如如果你要下载orange maps,你就得切换到三星的ID,假如安装OVI-STORE你就最好换成N97或者更好的X6的ID
“Camcorder” it was requested by many users, so now you can change on the fly the jpeg codec you prefer from i8910, i8510,Vivaz, and new, the motorolla milestone (prefer this codec) codec will be changed, but the last setting won&t be saved, sorry for this bug, it&s minor but will be fixed next time.
changing apps from “3d-navigation” should now work on the fly, but i would recommend to REBOOT after you change an app !
Camcorder里面:你可以选择jpeg解码方式,比如i8910, i8510,Vivaz, motorolla milestone(推荐),但是最后的设置不能保存(是个bug会修复的),3D导航即刻生效,当然推荐你重启
“Orientation-mode” force the application to use portrait/landscape or HW specified setting ! Now you can listen to music without the anoying album rotate and so on…..
Orientation-mode旋转方向模式:你可以为特殊的程序设置特殊的屏幕转向,你可以听音乐的时候不会被讨厌的相册自动旋转烦到了~
“Backup” not yet implemented…... coming soon.
备份还没加上去,等等~马上就好~
Thanks goes to Steve Litchfield
for beta-testing !
感谢一些人~
More coming soon ! i8910 is not death&&...... we have will provide soon some really nice surprises.
i8910没有死呢,我们会继续给你们惊喜
--------------------------------------------------我是无辜的V8分割线----------------------------------------------------------
评测来了:
先说优点:正如changelog里面说的,很多改进
1.主屏界面真的很炫,果然有next-generation风范
2.锁屏界面改进,会显示未接来电,未查看的短信并且显示(不用解锁)以及未读E-mail
3.Hx-patcher升级,多了一些与其他手机(U5, N97, MILESTONE, X6)兼容的方式
4.主题效果换了,不像以前那个回到桌面会一闪一下,现在很好很温柔,并且开启效果也不卡
5.V8的电池和V7差不多,很耐用,你懂得~
6.音乐播放器修正,主题背景显示,惯性滑动
(中文版的BUG太多了,下面的4个图标不见了,显示口口,安装字体可以解决,我不推荐刷机)
1.日历和笔试本内容不能在备份之后恢复(备份问题一直困扰着hyperx)
2.诺基亚PC套件识别有问题
3.HX-patcher里面惯性滑动开关失效
4.在HX-Paatcher里面打开3D-nav,想打开桌面的快捷方式要左右划屏,这样就会启动3D-Nav,正确的操作方式是按住桌面快捷方式,向下滑动再向左/右滑动~
5.刚你点开E盘的gadgets.swf会发现和HX的桌面截图不一样,右上角的IPhone图标没有,很多东西不一样。好吧,如果你想要那个效果(下图),你得修改东西。
[attach]9807816[/attach]
具体操作:
1.改变主屏元素至Basic
2.打开 File Browser, 找到 E:\resources\apps\
3.重命名 samsungtoolbar.mif (比如说变成 samsungtoolbar.mifX)
4.找到E:\BlueSpectrumHS里的config.xml 然后到file里的edit里面去修改一个值,把showbottombar中间的0改成1。
5.改变主屏元素回到Samsung Widget
6.搞定~~!
(当然你要改回去就撤销之前的修改就行~)
V8的主屏元素提取看这里
[ 本帖最后由 leoliyuan 于
06:52 编辑 ]&附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
看看,等解包~
好像有点没素质了。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
[ 本帖最后由 maoshen1234 于
00:13 编辑 ]
顶起来,大8因为有大神这样的人才将变的越来越完美,顺便赞一下猫神、32、110等人,加上你们的辛勤努力,预祝大8越走越好
刷机刷到麻木了。。。没啥期待的说。。。
就想着N97的桌面比较诱人~
我在想这算不算外链 该不该处理了
大神先不说,这个帖子得顶先,感谢LZ一直及时把大神的最新固件和软件分享咱们这里来,这对于我这样的英语半吊子方便了许多!感谢
给你回复了。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。我在想,全程对焦是你说的。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
是啊,说几次了都
国外的也不行?要不我去了?
这次固件好像有中文的哦!
应该有吧,总不能一次不如一次吧~
期待中。。。看看有啥改进的。。。。。。。。
我的ID好在你上一
支持下了,等刷如何截屏 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
90页免费90页免费90页免费90页免费90页免费27页免费40页免费129页1下载券13页免费10页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢26页免费6页免费1页免费1页免费4页1下载券
如何截屏 2|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢ipad air2怎么截图? ipad air2截屏方法图解-平板电脑-手机开发-壹聚教程网ipad air2怎么截图? ipad air2截屏方法图解ipad air2怎么截图呢?ipad air2系统我们百度查证得知这款系统使用的是ios8系统了,那么这个ipad air2截屏方法与iphone6是一样的了,下面我们就一简单的演示一下ipad air2截屏的几种方法。 ipad air2截屏方法:
方法一:快捷键截图
常规截图地,我们只要在要截屏的界面按下【开机电源】键+【Home】键 然后照片就截到你相册中去了。
方法二:Assistive Touch截图
1.先打开这个功能,在手机的ipad air2中点击【设置】-【通用】-&通用&里的【辅助功能】-【Assistive Touch】 打开即可。
截屏步骤:
1.在屏幕上的【小点】-【设备】-【更多】会看到有一个【屏幕快照】 然后点击即可
3. Assistive Touch的操作界面和屏幕界面是同时存在的, 不过在截屏的图片中没有这个白点哦,所以大家不需要担心。
注意:ipad air2截屏的照片保存在ipad air2的相册中哦。
上一页: &&&&&下一页:相关内容新时代交互视听说2文字版和截图版答案合集_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: