12:13:13&|&
《Survivalist》是一款由故事驱动的3D俯视视角求生射击游戏,不过在游戏中玩家的选择是自由的,你可以选择救人,也可以选择杀人。
热门网页游戏推荐
求生者·评论
[贵州省网友]
不错跪求汉化!!!
[山西省电信网友]后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
美国末日公布最终DLC《Grounded Bundle》
  日前,官方公布了《美国末日》的第三部DLC《Grounded Bundle》,这将是本作的最后一部DLC。《美国末日:Grounded Bundle》季票可使用4个多星期,持续至5月13日。最终DLC《Grounded Bundle》将为游戏增加六个奖杯 ...
0 Comments / 62 Views
|From 新浪游戏
  日前,官方公布了《美国末日》的第三部DLC《Grounded Bundle》,这将是本作的最后一部DLC。《美国末日:Grounded Bundle》季票可使用4个多星期,持续至5月13日。最终DLC《Grounded Bundle》将为游戏增加六个奖杯,并将单人游戏与多人游戏内容相结合。下面来看看详细的内容介绍:
  美国末日《Grounded Bundle》DLC拥有图中所示的内容
  官方对这部DLC的解释是这样的:“你将会在游戏中面临最为艰难的挑战,你需要打败比原作更加无情、聪明且残酷的AI敌人来完成单人战役。DLC中还会拥有收录全新地域的4张地图,它们分别是:码头,国会大楼,煤矿,水塔。此外,《Grounded Bundle》还将为游戏引入全新的枪械和生存技能,并且所有这些新的枪支和技能将提供“先试后买”功能,玩家可以对其进行预先设定了解它们是否适用,其中生存者武器包(Survivalist Weapon Bundle)会包含4种新武器:幽灵冲锋枪(Specter),双筒猎枪(Double Barrel),执法者手枪(Enforcer)和发射器(Launcher)。而生存技能包则有两个,分别为情境生存技能和专业生存技能,其中情境生存技能包中共包含4种可解锁生存技能:敏捷性、警觉、坚韧和清道夫。而专业生存技能包则会包括:神枪,炸弹专家,刽子手和损伤标记。即使非季票持有者,你也可以获得一把新枪,免费的全自动步枪,可实现点射与连射。”
  破旧的港口仓库,空无一人
  DLC内容介绍:美国末日最终DLC合集将会包含单机和多人的附加奖杯。
  Grounded Mode:DLC增加的单人剧情模式最新难度,敌人的AI将会大幅度提高,难度将会接近不可能,Grounded Mode通关解锁的奖杯可能是你拿过的最难的奖杯之一,如果不是季票持有者需要花费4.99美元在商店购买。
  再生领土包:新增四副地图包括码头,国会大厦,矿井,和水塔。每张地图都附有奖杯,背景是单机玩家所熟悉的单人模式场景。善用攀登,潜行,侧面攻击以及你的战队生存技巧将是掌握这些地图必不可少的。不是季票持有者需要花费9.99美元在商店购买。
  生还者武器包:新增四把武器包括幽灵突击步枪,双桶散弹,执法者手枪,土豆发射器,这些武器经过谨慎的调试以保证维持多人对战的平衡性,以上除了手枪外都是购买武器,需要装备然后在对战中使用分数购买使用。非季票持有者需要花费5.99美元在商店购买。
  在仓库内找好隐蔽点阻击敌人
  形势求生技能包以及专业求生技能包也将会包含在季票里,非季票持有者每个技能包需要花费3.99美元在商店购买,这些技能将带给你各种新的玩法。
  Agility:也就是攀爬家,加快攀爬速度以及移动,当装备3级移动时基本不会被聆听到。
  Awareness:可以在看到敌人之前看到敌人的ID标识,当敌人开火时ID标识会在屏幕上停留数秒。
  Fortitude:倒地后可以存活更久,HP值更高以及爬的更快!技能等级越高将会获得额外的血包,每次恢复以后将会获得额外的HP值。
  Scavenger:清道夫,自动捡起弹药和补给,敌人掉落的子弹会更多,等级3敌人身上有时会掉落一个制作道具的材料。
  Gunslinger:每次重生有更多的子弹。
  Bomb Expert:炸弹专家,炸弹会更快的爆炸。如果准备的该技能等级够高,可以免疫烟雾弹带来的伤害。
  Executioner:给喜欢高风险的玩家准备的技能,每次弹簧刀暗杀和特殊处决都会有额外加分,每次制作弹簧刀会多出一个弹簧刀。
  Damage Marker:会自动标记你所攻击的玩家,每次标记敌人有双倍加分。
  DLC每个玩家将会免得获得一把全自动步枪,是新手老玩家都可以轻松上手的武器。
  美国末日最终DLC《Grounded Bundle》将会在北京时间4月25日凌晨12点上线,季票在5月13日之前还可以购买,之后就会下架。感兴趣的玩家不要错过!
  来源:电玩巴士
上一篇:下一篇:
0 comments/62 views
最新资讯热门推荐to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
&7 Days to Die thrusts players into the aftermath of the fall of civilization with only their wits and bare hands to survive. In this continually evolving title currently in alpha stage development, players must explore the open world alone or with friends to build tools, weapons and shelter against the dangers of the reanimated dead, infected wildlife and the world itself.&
Buy 7 Days to Die
$24.99 USD
Buy 7 Days to Die 2-Pack
$39.99 USD
"GETTING STARTED! - 7 Days To Die"
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Happy New Year Survivalists,
We hope all of you had a wonderful game filled holiday break and that your loot chests we’re full from a great Christmas loot run. So now that we’re back we’re going to share our Alpha 11 plan, announce the Christmas screenshot winners and share a little more good news. Here goes!
29 December, 2014
Happy New Year Survivalists,
We fixed a problem where some mesh instances were set improperly to static resulting in framerate loss and lag. From our testing this fix has improved framerate for everyone.
This patch is save game, network and backward compatible with A10.4 b9
And if you haven't done so be sure to check out the
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“7 Days to Die achieves exactly what it sets out to be. It’s a fun and intense post-apocalyptic sandbox with all the right mix of base-defense, scavenging, and exploration.”
8.3 – {LINK REMOVED}
“7 Days to Die is like Minecraft with Gravity. Building defenses with friends and huddling in the corner hoping no zombies get through can be great fun. But what keeps me coming back to the game is the TNT.”
“7 Days to Die looks genuinely impressive, and I can’t see this not making a huge impact when it arrives.”
About This Game
Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructible voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters. In coming updates these features will be expanded upon with even more depth and a wider variety of choices to survive the increasing dangers of the world. Play alone or with friends, run your own server or join others.
7 Days to Die development was launched following a successful Kickstarter campaign in August 2013, demonstrating the initial prototype. Joining us in early access now will help support the cause and ensure continued expansion of the development team, their efforts and the planning and addition of even more features and depth eagerly awaited by fans.
Many of our fans have commented in these early stages that they feel we are building the survival\zombie game they have always wanted. Our goal is to live up to this as much as we can and build a customizable, moddable game that allows users to fine tune their survival and zombie experience to create the experience players and their friends want.
Random World Generation - Play Navezgane or roll the dice and dive back into the game with friends in a randomized world with huge cities, towns, rivers, lakes, mountains, valleys, roads and wilderness locations.
Create and Destroy - The world terrain, structures and items can be destroyed or scrapped for resources. Re-purpose collected materials to build custom structures and fortification by hand, placing building pieces into the world in real time.
Terrain Enhancement - The terrain is now both smooth and natural but can still be destroyed and mined.
Upgradable Fort Building - Player built structures are assembled from framework which can be upgraded supporting wood, cobblestone and concrete upgrade paths. Hammer away just like real building and use Land Claim blocks to protect your fort in PvP.
Structural Integrity - Buildings and terrain formations which are too unstable can fall apart if proper supports are not built. Some building materials are stronger than others and pieces which break off and fall can be dangerous or deadly if they fall on you or enemies.
Item Crafting & Degradation - With a continually growing list of over 250 recipes, gather resources such as plant fibers, wood and metal to create weapons and tools such as hand made crossbows, knives and hammers. As your tools wear out over time, use your crafting skills to repair them.
Plants and Animals - Locate seeds to plant and grow vegetables, and head out into the wilderness to hunt animals once the cabinets in abandoned buildings are already plundered.
Stealth System - Sneak past zombies who can see, hear and smell you and smelly items in your inventory and throw rocks to distract them.
Buff/Debuff System
– Enjoy or deal with a multitude of buffs or debuffs like a caffeine buzz or a broken leg in our rapidly growing Buff/Debuff System with over a dozen boosts or ailments.
Cooperative Mode - Tired of zombie apocalypses that are more about fighting humans than zombies? Team up with your friends to work with other survivors rather than against them, using group efforts to build settlements and safety.
Character Customization - Full Character creation system with face/body morphing, custom skin, eye, hair color, facial hair and a multitude of visible clothing and armor.
(Features in various stages of development, which will be added as the project progresses)
World Building Tools and Mod Support - Greatly expanded creation tools for players to create their own apocalypse for them and their friends, including Steam Workshop support.
Skill Trees - Choose unique character skills and perks to enhance your characters abilities.
Drivable Vehicles - The cars in the world have long since decayed, but you may find enough raw parts to build a custom ride.
Skills System
– Earn XP and upgrade your skills to become the ultimate Bruiser, Gun Nut, Gadget Man, Chemist or Stealth Agent.
Missions & Story Points- Do favors for NPC characters in return for experience and rewards, and learn more about what has happened in the world.
Infected Wildlife - Wildlife can become infected. There will be bears. Zombie bears.
Virtual Reality Headset Support - For the times when wandering through the woods at night isn't quite scary enough.
Environmental Temperature - Find shelter or build a campfire. Cold nights or long days in the desert will make a difference.
Weather Effects - The weather will change, and it may influence your survival.
NPC Characters - Stumble upon the occasional computer controlled character. Talk, trade or engage them. Locate safe houses controlled by them.
Professional Soundtrack & Voices - For those who prefer mood setting music to go with their game, and professional screaming.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB Dedicated Memory
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Sound Card: DirectX(R) Compatible
Additional Notes: Running the Dedicated Server and Client on the same computer will double ram requirements. Also future releases may require more hard drive space.
Recommended:
Processor: 3.0 Ghz Quad Core CPU or faster
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB Dedicated Memory
DirectX: Version 10
Sound Card: Sound Card: DirectX(R) Compatible
Additional Notes: Running the Dedicated Server and Client on the same computer will double ram requirements. Also future releases may require more hard drive space.
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
(C) 2013 The Fun Pimps, LLC. 7 DAYS TO DIE is a trademark of The Fun Pimps, LLC. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
2 people found this review funny
377.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
So me and a friend were off exploring, it started to get dark so we busted into a house, stuck a finger up at the zombies shambling towards us as we hacked out the stairs and retreated to the attic.After congratulating ourselves profusely on outsmarting the undead, we proceeded to start talking about life in general, and memories of times past, Whilst the zombies screamed and raged downstairs.after a while my friend asks me..&Dude, whats that noise?&&Dunno man, sounds like something is falling down&I pull out a candle, to be greeted with the view of house collapsing around us, after a moment of pure perplexion, me and my friend fall through the floor into a moaning sea of zombies.I made a dash to the door, thinking that i was going to make it, whilst the sreams of my half eaten friend rang in my ears, but just as i got to the precipice of salvation, the remainder of the house fell on my cowardly ??? and squished me.10/10, would get crushed by house again
Was this review helpful?
54.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Why watch The Walking Dead when you can play it with your friends.
Was this review helpful?
282.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Let me start this review by stating that I have purchased into alot of early access games. By alot I mean at least 50+ games in early access state. One of the common tennants that I have noticed in these games from small developers is that they bite off way more than they can chew and fail to deliver communication on how thier studio is effectively tackling the challenges presented by thier intial overly ambitious goals. This studio is not one of those studios, this game is not one of those games. I have supported this game since it's kickstarter campaign and I have to say its one of the top investments I have made into the early Access game sales model.Reasons why I recommend this game:Updates: Are frequent.Bugs: When found are fixed promptly.Crafting: Many recipies in the initial bucket with tons more custom recipies if you decide to play multiplayerScalable difficulty: The amount of options that you are able to adjust for singleplayer make your experience playing the game as challenging or as easy as you would prefer.Multiplayer: There are some amazing PVP and PVE servers out therePersonal Experience: I play alot of games when I have the oppurtunity to do so. You can tell by the amount of hours I have into this game that it is definitely worth the price tag.Reasons why I would not recommend this game:None.If you are on the fence, and considering buying this game, buy it. If you love the genre of either sandbox games, zombie games, or survival games, buy it.
Was this review helpful?
48.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
i walked across a bridge and it collapsed on me 10/10 my survivor is too fat
Was this review helpful?
99.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
As of late 2014 and up I hereby proclaim this a sucessful Early Access Title!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Long have I waited to play a proper zombie survival and this game has filled my ever longing need for a zombie base defence type game.When playing this game I have went through 5 major stages so far:1. ???? yeah! My gravel hut is amazing!2. R.I.P. gravel hut3. Alright, I have just built a proper wooden structure with a spike defence that stops them from immediately ruining my base. Exellent!4. Grind it up, because my next base is made out of reinforced concrete and has a decent spike defence, which will prove to be nearly impenetrable.5. Now time to sit back and watch my success unfold before my eyes when hordes of zombies fall before me without having to lift a finger.This game will reward your knowledge of the game and challenge you by exploiting your weaknesses.Then there is multiplayer, which I can assume is a significant raise in difficulty to counter player inteligence.Anyways, thanks for reading my not very entertaining, funny, or in-depth review of the game. It's just one of those reviews that I aim to help better the name of this developing masterpiece.
Was this review helpful?
152.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Out of all the early access games out there on steam today, I'd say this one is the best by far. It truly is a diamond in the rough. Normally upon purchasing an early access game I give up on it after 10 hours of gameplay because there simply isn't anything left to do but in this game the possibilities are endless. That being said, this game is quite challenging and I've heard of many people ragequitting before giving it a real chance. The learning curve in this game is pretty difficult to overcome but once you do everything comes together and it becomes SO much fun. You can build a base, secure it against zombies and other players. You can go exploring and find countless cities and structures to loot and you'll always find new stuff. The most fun to be had in my opinion though is raiding other player bases. It truly is a challenge finding people's land claim blocks and destroying them so that you can access their loot chests, it adds an element of thought that no game like this has done.The zombies in this game are unique as well, in my opinion. They are extremely committed to finding you, knocking down your defences and munching on your brains. At one point a horde actually smashed through an entire mountain to get at me, these zombies offer a true sense of fear and intensity that others simply do not. That being said, it is truly rewarding to build up a base and fortify it to the point that every night when the hordes come a knocking you can stand your ground and wipe them out.If you are
looking for a zombie survival game this is definitely the one to go with, it offers countless hours of gameplay, its crafting system is very in depth and seemingly endless and new items/features are constantly being added. This is the only early access game that I truly have faith in right now, and the way it's going right now it seems it will just get better and better. Great job by the devs, keep up the good work guys!Current rating: 9/10
Was this review helpful?
1,505.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Love it. Been playing since beta 5. This game gets significantly better every update. And the Devs have so much plans! Can't wait for the next update, and the next update after that and the next update after that and the next update after that. The only thing I don't like is the amount time it takes for updates XD
Was this review helpful?
100.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Alpha Build Review as of January 2015:7D has a ton of content especially for an alpha. Compare it to other alphas like back when Minecraft was in alpha, and the quality is also notable. Few crashes in my 100 hours of play, biggest technical issue I have is a greatly variable framerate, on a GTX 970 still dipping to 20fps at times and the inability to access the menu from in-game.Overall, people might say it's a Minecraft/DayZ... and it pretty much is, but in the good way. A challenge to scavenge, a variety of changing, persistent PVE as time goes on, and a fairly hefty crafting system that mimics Minecraft's simplicity-crafting-grid type scenario. The voxel system is a neat physics addition compared to most builders, I'd say this plays as a more realistic, harder Minecraft, but with a wide variety of game settings to tailor to your playstyles, a great addition.If you like the builder-survival-crafting type games, I'd say this is one of the best at the moment, with a real reason to team up, especially on a public server, and not a total PVP deathmatch-with-zombies like DayZ or H1Z1. Can't say it's the most amazing of course, but I definitely enjoy my time with it and will hope they keep fleshing out the bugs and PVE side of things.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
49.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Survival isn’t about immense power, gluttony, or the ability to safely forage, farm or store an infinite amount of food in your home. Survival is about a constant struggle to stay alive in a dangerous and uncertain environment, where the odds are most certainly stacked against you. And it is this essence which 7 Days to Die captures adequately and beautifully in the beginning, but which eventually diminishes and peters out due to the game’s lack of late-game content.Starting out in 7 Days to Die is hard, very hard. The game is similar to Minecraft, it has no storyline, no tutorial to guide you on what to do next. Instead, you are simply thrown in the middle of the world in your underpants, no tools, only a can of chili, a bottle of water, a bandage, and a torch to your name, and tasked to survive.
Juggling your character's various needs, and managing your daylight time properly are both essential components of a viable survival strategy. And it's what makes 7 Days to Die so compelling and stimulating to play. Because frankly speaking, you never quite have enough at the start. And depending on your luck, that undesirable state may persist for a few more in-game days. The Fun Pimps have rightly, in my opinion, made some of tools that are important, but not strictly necessary to survival in the beginning, difficult to obtain. And herein lies 7 Days to Die’s biggest problem. Because so much of its appeal is derived from putting its players in the seat of a survivor who never quite has enough to eat, drink, and is constantly struggling to stay alive against the odds which the game stacks heavily against them from the getgo, the lack of a forceful impetus to survive in the middle or later portion of a game, as one’s character gains in strength and survivability, ultimately and ironically detracts from that appeal. This weakness speaks more to 7 Days to Die’s apparent lack of late-game content than its heavy reliance on a relatively unsustainable premise such as survivability. At the moment, the game fully expects and encourages you to become stronger, but imposes no additional challenges to test your new-found strength. Zombies stay the same, develop no new capabilities, and although the game attempts to shake things up by throwing massive hordes of zombies at you every 7 in-game days or so, they are easily countered if you properly fortify your stronghold. I fully expect, and have faith, that The Fun Pimps will properly flesh out 7 Days to Die's content. At the moment, 7 Days to Die is still capable of offering its players many hours of deep and complex gameplay. I have only spent 50 hours playing it so far, and I believe I will continue to spend more time exploring, surviving and building in in 7 Days to Die. As an early access game, 7 Days to Die is definitely worth your money.
Was this review helpful?
57.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Lovely game (Y)
Was this review helpful?
11.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The book was better 10/10
Was this review helpful?
302.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I love this game. It's still in Alpha, but playable with a few bugs (sniper rifle).I would compare this to a L4D2/Minecraft combination. With that being said, the game can get frustrating at the begining, but once you have a system down it becomes less frustrating and more resource stockpiling. In that it is a combination of those games, you will see alot of enemies that are very simular to L4D2 enemies. Cops are almost identical to the Spitter in the series. A few enemies are quite unique and can be a headache while trying to gather equipment. The idea you have to build everything is quite simular to Minecraft, except the list of available items to create and thier plans are all right there, removing the need to go wiki to look up ingredents.
The game does last longer than 7 days as a contridiction to the title, which is nice. There are many different options when starting a game. From single player to multiplayer, random map or Storyline map. The options of what happens to your gear when you die, how often items reset, how often airdrops happen, and even the legth of each day (way awesome). Some very interesting ideas that the game does offer is the ability to become infected, suffer from injury and disease, and attract zombies with some of the items you can have in your inventory. The ability to go into &sneak& is almost exactly like Skyrim, to include the HUD icon.The multiplayer portion of this game is what seals it down as a great game. When set up right it makes things interesting for a 4v4 multiplayer map as teams can fight over resources in an area, all while also trying to keep from being killed by zombies.
The down side to this game is that the crafting time can be really long and some resources aren't easily available as fast as you will go though them (brass and gas). If you don't have a good balance of difficulty you can find yourself spending your time just grinding with little to no challange. Tips: Leave your zombie run to Default, set your bag to &delete& when you die, and set your day/night ratio to 50%.
Was this review helpful?
296.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I'm a grandfather and have been gaming since Pong.This is the only game I've ever played in my life that actually scares me.I stayed up all night playing in my basement and when my roommate said &hi& in the morning on his way to work, I literally jumped out of my skin.Its absolutely horrifying, yet I can't stop.It reminds me of the first time I saw a George A Romero film in Junior High.
Was this review helpful?
26.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
PLAY THIS GAME WITH FRIENDS.My brother announced one day while we were playing that he had been && that the Duke of Darkness had spoken to him, and commanded him to build a shrine and offer brass doorknobs to it. Since then, the Duke of Darkness has commanded us to level the entire cornfield we were living on, build a lifesize model of the Great Pyramid, and dig an underground tunnel to the nearest city. We must not disobey the Duke of Darkness, or he will bring the hordes of undead to our door. ALL HAIL THE DUKE OF DARKNESS! ALL DOORKNOBS ARE HIS!In conclusion: I rate this game 85 pounds of potassium nitrate out of 42 pieces of boiled venison11/10
Was this review helpful?
126.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Great game if you like to interact with the world.
Building and crafting is deep.
Textures are so-so but the atmosphere is pumped up with ambient sound.
Zombies are fun to kill - ranged, melee, explosives, whatever your thing is.
Was this review helpful?
86.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I'm writing this review after clocking a good amount of playtime and hope my lengthy review can be of some use to new/current/veteran/potential players. It's always good to start with the good:THE PROS This game is the love-child of The Walking Dead (TV show) and Minecraft Relatively friendly interface and easy-to-play (a contradiction noted in the THE CONS) Grea allowing players to adopt any playstyle they choose would suit them in the apocalypse: hoarder, scavenger, murderer, good samaritan.. with amazing potential for roleplay experience! Huge list of craftable weapons whether they
each with their own advantages. Huge list of craftable materials which can be used to manipulate a fully functional envrionment (if you see it, you can destroy it) Good balance between &risk/reward& and &time spent in-game/achievement& Great modding options for setting-up servers to suit your playstyleTHE CONS - The majority of which are experienced in multiplayer games. This is Alpha. Be careful if you choose to buy/play this game. It is riddled with bugs/glitches/cheats/hacks.
Complaining or asking for help on official forums in relation to multiplayer games, will be met with: &This is alpha&, &Go play single-player&, &This is alpha!&, &Join a server with your friend&, &THIS IS ALPHA!& Unfriendly interface for joining multiplayer games. I still have no idea what some of those 'filter' options mean/do and there is nothing in-gam not even on the wiki or offical website. Anti-cheat system doesn't work Frustratingly annoying to connect directly to a friend's game. Port-forwarding, etc No option to &type only to friends& or &private whisper& in-game. All typing is global. Relatively slow updates from the devs Rocket launchers, advanced military sniper rifles and fully-automatic machine guns *sigh* (A personal &con& for me, as it destroys the immersion of a zombie apocalypse) Single player soon becomes extremely tedious/pointless.Known Cheats/Exploits No-clip. Players can shoot through walls, floors, etc. Duplicate items. Players can stack/duplicate items. Track bedroll. Players can track another player's base after he/she places a bedroll. Invisible killing. Players can attack another player from anywhere on the map. Flying. Item spawning.Despite there being more CONS, the PROS significantly outweigh them. Hope this helps. I strongly recommend this game. Buy it.
Was this review helpful?
507.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
probably the best zombie apocalypse game iv ever played
Was this review helpful?
743.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Great game. 10 out of 10. Would buy again.
One of the only early access games that is not a total ????ing scam.
This game is the real deal.
Was this review helpful?
49.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
game is a blast play with a group we got a sweet base huge learning curve tho but very fun dont have alot of hours yet but really enjoy it and see my hours going up quick
Was this review helpful?
162.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Worth every penny, and then some.P.S. You like Rust? Then you will like this more!
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Title: 7 Days to Die
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 13 Dec, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
7 Days to Die
7 Days to Die 2-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 联机单机游戏 的文章

随机推荐