Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy Omerta The Arms Industry
$4.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Omerta - City of Gangsters - GOLD EDITION
Includes 6 items:
Omerta - City of Gangsters, Omerta - City of Gangsters - Damsel in Distress DLC, Omerta - City of Gangsters - The Arms Industry DLC, Omerta - City of Gangsters - The Bulgarian Colossus DLC, Omerta - City of Gangsters - The Con Artist DLC, Omerta - The Japanese Incentive
$29.99 USD
About This Content
A military contractor bought the old canneries at the edge of the city and turned them into weapons factories. Caused quite a stir among Atlantic City's most wanted. Now every thief, crook and hood wants a piece of the pie. The local gangs have already claimed the turf around the factories and have started poaching their stocks of weapons. I'm gonna beat the hell outta them and take over the entire operation. While I'm at it, I might as well get some new toys for my boys. After all, they deserve nothin' but the best weapons available.
Deadeye Hastings is a notorious marksman killer and a crafty thief. He has served a decade in jail in England and the royal authorities were relieved to find out that he departed the islands to become a problem for the US government.
Most people look in the face of Johnny Hastings and think he is a monster but little do they know what kind of monster he is. Deadeye Hastings has always had problems with self-esteem and with keeping calm under pressure. He is constantly trying to compensate this with reckless demeanor dragging his comrades into unpredictable situations. Anyone who wants to have dealings with him should mind that he is far from reliable but Hastings himself cares little about what people think about him - he just wants to have fun!
New Henchman: Johnny &Deadeye& Hastings
New Weapon: Vendetta
New District: Industrial District
Note:This DLC is available after succesfully completing the first two missions of the single player campaign.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:2 GHz Dual Core
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:Geforce 8800, Radeon HD 2000, Pixel Shader 3.0, 256 MB discrete RAM
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX compatible
Recommended:
Processor:2 GHz Quad Core
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:Geforce 400 series, Radeon HD 5000 series, 512 MB discrete RAM
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product in your language
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Omerta - City of Gangsters - The Arms Industry DLC
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 3 May, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Omerta The Arms Industry
Omerta - City of Gangsters - GOLD EDITION
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy Omerta Damsel in Distress DLC
$4.99 USD
Includes 6 items:
Omerta - City of Gangsters, Omerta - City of Gangsters - Damsel in Distress DLC, Omerta - City of Gangsters - The Arms Industry DLC, Omerta - City of Gangsters - The Bulgarian Colossus DLC, Omerta - City of Gangsters - The Con Artist DLC, Omerta - The Japanese Incentive
$29.99 USD
About This Content
I got a call from New York. Lucky Luciano wanted my help in getting The Kid on his side. Piece of cake, he said. I wanted Luciano's connections in the Big Apple, so I agreed. What I didn't know was that The Kid didn't want to be on Luciano's side. That was how the trouble started. Piece of cake? I never did like cake.
Henry McCarty had the unremarkable childhood of a typical Texas farm boy. Henry was a hot-shot and a rascal and not so much fond of his father. When the old man lost the McCarty ranch to the bank, the young Henry finally rebelled and took off to seek his own fate.
In the next ten years Henry changed a handful of jobs. By the start of the War McCarty already had problems with local criminals and decided to abandon the state of Texas. Packing his arrogant temper, his disdainful attitude towards the spoiled city-boys and a pair of trusty revolvers, he headed to New York City. Fate finally smiled on him and he joined the gang of Lucky Luciano, becoming one of his most dangerous and resourceful men.
New Henchman: Henry &The Kid& McCarty
New Weapon: Golden Twins
New District: The Suburbs
NOTE: This DLC is available after successfully completing the first two missions of the single player campaign.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 8800, Radeon HD 2000, Pixel Shader 3.0, 256 MB discrete RAM
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX compatible
Recommended:
Processor: 2 GHz Quad Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 400 series, Radeon HD 5000 series, 512 MB discrete RAM
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product in your language
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Omerta - City of Gangsters - Damsel in Distress DLC
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Apr, 2013
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Omerta Damsel in Distress DLC
Share:& & &to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Korean language only available for purchases made in Korea
Buy Omerta City of Gangsters
$19.99 USD
Buy Omerta City of Gangsters Pre-Order 2-Pack
$34.99 USD
Includes 6 items:
$29.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$29.96 USD
"Gangster era Xcom-style game. While not as deep tactically as Xcom it is still very fun and ofter overlooked game."
About This Game
Omerta - City of Gangsters is a simulation game with tactical turn-based combat. Taking the role of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City. Starting with small jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands his empire by taking territory from other gangsters. Eventually he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City.
Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
A RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent gangs
15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 8800, Radeon HD 2000, Pixel Shader 3.0, 256 MB discrete RAM
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX compatible
Recommended:
Processor: 2 GHz Quad Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 400 series, Radeon HD 5000 series, 512 MB discrete RAM
Minimum:
Processor: Dual-core or higher
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: Intel HD 3000 or higher, NVIDIA 8x00, 9x00, 2x0, 3x0, 4x0, 5x0 and 6x0, and AMD 2x00 or higher.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
33.2 hrs on record
Omerta is not a terrible game, and I'm almost inclined to give it a thumbs up. Heck, I spent 30+ hours playing it, so you might think that's an implicit recommendation right there. But it's not.There's enough going on in Omerta to keep you occupied in a pleasant, cow-clicker kind of way. But the strategic/RTS layer lacks enough depth to be really satisfying - every mission plays out in pretty much the same way, tilting from &how long do I have to wait until my next building? I hope I don't run out of money& over to &I'm printing money and the police are in my pocket& in about 10-15 minutes each time.The tactical combat is pretty fun, but unlike XCOM EU, you don't feel like you're really making many interesting choices in the team construction. I've carefully balanced my squads between AoE shotgun-types and single-target pistol/rifleman. I've also just thrown a bunch of characters in with the best-rated weapons that happen to be in my inventory. Either way you'll find a way to win without too much sweat. So leveling up gang members and choosing their skills/perks becomes a forgettable side note, not the kind oi high-stakes, nailbiter moment it should.I picked up Omerta as part of a Humble Bundle so I'm plenty happy with the purchase. If I'd dropped north of $10 on this, though, I'd feel cheated. Omerta has some nice production values, but the gameplay is a lot more like a Facebook/casual game than a real AAA title.
Was this review helpful?
20.7 hrs on record
It is a single-player monopoly.The main problem with the game isn't the poor combat or the fact that there's no point in strategically building your buildings for one purpose or another.The core problem is that you can't lose.There is no competition trying to compete for the same areas that you are. Imagine a strategy game in the style of Starcraft where you find a set of minerals but there's no point in rushing to build there because no one else will take it. As a matter of fact, there is no point in building bunkers or base defences either, because the only time you will get attacked it will be scripted.Additionally the multiplayer is a joke. It only allows you to do a small number of pre-created missions. There were gangster games made over ten years ago that have higher quality than this!The only good thing I can say about this game is that it has a good atmosphere. Worth 20 Euros? No, absolutely not.
Was this review helpful?
24.2 hrs on record
I bought this game for a quick weekend play, thinking it would be an interesting pastime that I'd binge-play once or twice and then never touch again. Boy was I wrong: Omerta sucked me in with its huge campaign, awesome mechanics, cool characters and absolutely amazing soundtrack. Seriously, the soundtrack is among the greatest Jazz/Swing stuff I have ever heard, and I listen to that type of music regularly. If you like the idea of being a prohibition-era gangster and don't mind not having Mass Effect-level cutscenes (this game does not have ANY real cutscenes, just quick montages) and buy and sell on a city-spanning market of beer, liquor and guns, this game is absolutely for you.Also, it has a DLC-campaign that is roughly the same length as the original one, and I have not even played through half of it. So buy this game, especially if it is on sale, because it really is worth your hard earned clean money.
Was this review helpful?
38.0 hrs on record
Picked this up on sale, I felt, after playing 5 missions or so, that the game itself was very shallow. I was expecting it to _at least_ be on par with 'Gangsters: Organized Crime' which was released in 1998 (i think?). It really felt like the developers focused more on the visual and auditory effects of the game, rather than focusing on depth of in-game mechanics. The game gets pretty boring after a couple hours of playing. I wouldn't recommend buying this, unless it was on sale...
Was this review helpful?
59.4 hrs on record
I got this game as gift for preordering an other game.Now i am not really into crime games but i was bored so i gave it a try.I loved every second of it.If you consider buying this game:Dont.It isnt grand theft auto, tropico or anything big like that.It is a fun little game where you do missions and build a criminal empire.It has a good money system, a nice combat system and a decent story.Just dont have high expectations.This game is a fun because it is simple, easy and doesnt require much thought beyond your basic:Action and consequence.I only recommend it for people who like me:Want our games to be games and not interactive movies.
Was this review helpful?
17.2 hrs on record
Omerta — a code of silence that forbids Mafia members from cooperating with authorities and revealing information about their criminal activities.Sharing its name with the famous code, Omerta: City of Gangsters is a management simulation and turn-based tactical combat game set in prohibition-era Atlantic City that follows the activities of a newly-established mob boss.Atlantic City consists of 20 maps and each has a role to play in the overall campaign. At the start of a new chapter you get to pick which map to play on by choosing a mission. Missions have different rewards attached to them such as a level-up for your henchmen, special weapons or an increase in team size. Then the game zooms in on the streets on the map and drops you into what could be considered to be the primary melting pot of the game’ the strategic level.Here you rent and buy properties in which you can set up both legal and illegal businesses. Character creation is reminiscent of classic turn-based RPGs like Fallout or Baldur’s Gate, but in a mobster setting. Rather than just assign points to your attributes — Muscle, Finesse, Smarts, Cunning, Guts, and Toughness — you select four or so out of a dozen options that establish your character’s aptitudes.Omerta’s turn-based combat feels like the generic brand version of XCOM: Enemy Unknown, lacking any cinematic flair and seeming no more evolved than the turn-based strategy titles from the ’90s, with a cover system that feels ambiguous at best and arbitrary at worst. Sometimes you fight mobsters, sometimes you fight cops, and sometimes you fight KKK members, but there’s little nuance to be had in your approach to dealing with these foes. To Omerta’s credit, you can often skip combat with an “auto-resolve” option.What Omerta does best is capture the charm of the 1920s, from the soundtrack’s smooth jazz tunes, to the accents of the colorful characters, to the aesthetics of period city districts and vehicles. Omerta even touches on the themes of racism and sexism, issues that plagued society in those days, without being offensive or irreverent, and without taking the easy way out by ignoring them altogether.Omerta is a great game which quite successfully mixes economic management with tactical turn based combat in a well-made mobster setting.
Was this review helpful?
91.3 hrs on record
Pros:Great turn-based combat Good character developmentGood graphicscombat can be auto-resolvedCons:Limited Upgrade oppurtunitiesSometimes felt like repeating the same stuff did in previous missionsAI is always lucky in combat and weapons accuracy is wrong imoI don't understand why it got such poor ratings in many gaming websites. If anyone know about Chicago 1930, an old school game similar to this. I felt like playing the same great game with much more advanced features and gameplay. Not to spoil the main character development is one of the best. If you are a mafia fan and like the turn based games, I think this one is worth buying it
Was this review helpful?
26.9 hrs on record
A nice entry level to tactical turn based games.
The economy of the game is no where near as deep as the Tropico games but it integrates well with the theme and time period of the game.
The weapons are limited but feel solid for the time period.
The voice acting is funny and not too cheesy.
Character development is not too deep but gets the job done.
Overall it was a fun game and I enjoyed it!
I would recommend for fans of gangster games and the Tropico series!
Was this review helpful?
24.1 hrs on record
It is hard to say, as I am torn on this one. I would give it a 6 out of 10. If it is on sale, Pick it up, it is fun. But sadly, it gets old fast. There is barely too much for replayability - in fact, after the first few levels, you start noticing there is barely too much for advancement.First of all, I loved Mob Rules from back in the early/mid 90s. I'm also a fan of stories about the prohibition era. I don't think society would cope with prohibition now, and much less in the 20s when this took place. That is why stories are so fascinating to me. But every game about the mob during prohibition is the same, more or less, and they run dry after long.I'll sum it up with a list of pros and cons:Pros:- Good story line. It isn't strong, and in fact, far from original. But it is still a good story line. It is a little unique, but nothing special. Start small, build a reputation, and become big. It even spans the full prohibition era, for the most part.- Pretty decent city management sim. Again, nothing special here, but it is fun for a bit. There are quite a few options.- Plenty of maps. Each one increases in options and difficulty - but again, nothing too spectacular.- A lot of weapons and skills. Henchmen have plenty of skills to choose from, and each one can bring unique things to the table. You also have plenty of henchment to chose from based on play styles, so if you want a team of masterminds, or maybe thugs - there is room for this.Cons:- Every level, you start fresh. You bring a little bit from previous missions, and you get more increasing difficulties.- Every map starts becoming the same thing - over and over again. Start small, build up without becoming too noticed by the cops. Bribe them, and keep a low profile. They become terribly easy and uncreative after long, especially when you start learning what to do.- The learning curve isn't great enough to keep a steady interest. It is easy to learn, and easy to master. Again, once you find a good solid stratagy, every map is the same. There may be one curve ball here and there - but nothing to special.- The game only becomes more &difficult& because people rat you out (to be expected) and because the prohibition is coming to an end, cutting into your profits (again, to be expected). No real sense of accomplishment, more a sense of &Well, I survived and made a profit early on...&- The story can be exceptionally predictable. No real surprises, and very few curveballs to keep you on your toes. Easy to go on autopilot.- After finding a winning stratagy, the game turns into &Send henchmen somewhere, afk for a few minutes, come back and check on profits and missions completed.&- Rival AI is.... lacking. Seriously, there is no challenge from them. They litterally let you walk all over them and don't try to stop you. You can raid their places too easily, but nothing from them to retaliate. It's like they don't care at all they are losing to you.- Severe lack of a hard mode at all... At least, I didn't notice any difference on the difficulty settings.Again - It is a good game, don't get me wrong. but not really a $30-40 game.... Maybe a cool $8 game on holiday/summer sale, when you want to see what the prohibition is like.
Was this review helpful?
12.9 hrs on record
I was hesitant when I bought this game because of the mixed review it has but once I played it I instantly loved it. The story line is rich and deep and I particularly like the economy system. Buying and Selling Beer, Liquor, Firearms, and even laundering money/giving a loan. I recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
109.1 hrs on record
■Good1. Awesome Background Design2. Wonderful Graphics3. Not bad Turn-based Combat■Sucks1. Insufficient Managements and SRPG elements, etc.(compared to XCOM)2. Inconvenient switching viewpoint (Impossible to Electronic vacance)The game not unshaped. It had to refined more. I thought &That mutha????as take a ???? game because they needs money cost of Tropico 5& when It released first.Nonetheless, Omerta have a worth to playing once. It's fortunate much better by Expansion pack.
Was this review helpful?
30.5 hrs on record
A great game, for those who like city/building, and xcom tactic like combat areas. Not a fan of mob stuff, but liked this game very much, the cast was very enjoyable, and their development was great. story/dlc stories are excellent as well.
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
As some of the other reviews have mentioned, the game play is fairly repetitive. You go to a different part of Atlantic City, set up your business, raise capital, smuggle boose and guns, expand your operation with different legal and illegal activities, then eventually you have to take someone on in a gun fight. Raise more money to pay off a bigger boss, rinse and repeat. Thats all good and the game setting itself will probably have me come back for more because of its general feel.The reason I am not recommending this game is the random factor of gun fights. The fact that a guy with a shotgun misses from point blank range on a guy that just punched him is ridiculos, and will drive you mad. The fact that a punch does more damage than a gun shot wound, even tho I understand trying to keep the game balanced in a way, is ridiculos. I've played some gun fights twice in a row, you can use the exact same positioning and shots, and end up with one extra guy alive or double your HP, by doing nothing different. More luck than skill.
Was this review helpful?
22.8 hrs on record
I really wanted to like this game. I tried and I tried, but ultimately there is too much wrong with this game for me to give it a positive review.The maps are too small, it's quite easy to take over a map.The dialogue in combat constantly repeats itself.
So much so that I muted it while playing.The one issue that for me made this game completely unplayable was the combat mode.
It's beyond frustrating to shoot at an enemy that is right beside you and miss him with both shots that you have for a turn.
It just made the game frustrating as in &give me a break& and not frustrating because it is challenging.Why can't a software company make a great gangster game?!?!?!?
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
Omerta - City of Gangsters is a strategic simulation that puts you in the shoes of a small-time mafia don running a very small outfit during the height of Prohibition. The game is reminiscent of Gangsters 2 and Gangland, utilizing similar economic and battle mechanics, but lacking some of the depth and scope of the older games. The gameplay is divided amongst &levels,& neighborhoods of a city in which a specific mission must be accomplished to continue to the next. Most of the missions are relatively straightforward and do not require a great deal of strategy to accomplish. The battle mechanics are also somewhat clunky and unrealistic, and is by far the most challenging aspect of the game due to the limitations. When the mission is completed, the level ends abruptly without an option to continue building your empire in that neighborhood. Sandbox mode offers more of a challenge, allowing you to set the police coverage to high and offering rival gangs that can quickly move in on your territory, take over your businesses, and attack your &hideout.& The neighborhoods are rather small, however, and really restrict the scope this game could have.Despite the problems, however, this is the best organized crime strategy game that has hit the market since Gangland was released in 2004. It has been enjoyable for hours and I recommend purchasing it on sale.
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
Ratings: 8.3/10 Worth playing Turn-Based Strategy Simulation game. Omerta - City of Gangsters's gameplay is somewhat unique and takes time to sum up and complete variety of missions and side-missions. The combat system is accurate enough, fighting against one another showing whose turn will be next and what you'll do and when it's your next move. I'm enjoying the game right now since I like simulation games like these. I got it on sale, not for full price, but I still appreciate it. Looking forward for upcoming updates.
Was this review helpful?
12.0 hrs on record
I had really high hopes for this game, but the strategic part (building and improving your revenues) pretty much means a lot of meaningless cliclking. There is no much choice, or place of optimisation. You dont't have to build supply chains, tune and defend them from competition. Just wait for good offers on the black market and click on them. When you get enough resources, you improve your businesses, and they give you more money. So you can improve them further. Very repetitive, gets boring waay to quick. Tactial fighting is just ok. Altogether - I didn't even finish the game. Big dissapointment for me :(
Was this review helpful?
67.5 hrs on record
A fun little mafioso economy simulator. Feels like a mix of Stronghold economy, X-Com, & Fallout turn-based battle.
Definitely pick up the DLC gold pack.
The Japanese Incentive doubles the gameplay with many new features and gameplay difficulty.
Graphics are honestly pretty decent for so much activity going on at once. Roaring Jazz / Ragtime / Klezmer music of the 20s is plus!
Was this review helpful?
18.4 hrs on record
I love the game, It's very fun to play, own set of challanges, great battles and campaign, I rate this game 10/10.
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
Horse feathers.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Requires a free Kalypso account
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 60 Steam Achievements
Title: Omerta - City of Gangsters
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 31 Jan, 2013
Omerta City of Gangsters
Omerta City of Gangsters Pre-Order 2-Pack
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 饥荒dlc地图全开mod 的文章

随机推荐