callys caves2 第糖果萌萌消82关怎么过过

Callys Caves 2 on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Callys Caves 2 by Jordan Pearson, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Callys Caves 2
By Jordan Pearson
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Cally's parents have been kidnapped again!Embarking on a universe-shattering quest, can you save your parents from the clutches of Dr. Herbert?Brave the depths of the caves, and try to reach the hollow halls of Herbert's lair.
Fight enemy hordes from quasi-evil to mega-evil.
Finally, defeat Herbert for good!Use 16 unique weapons against 20 enemy types and 6 diabolical bosses. Upgrade Cally's attributes and grow more powerful using new RPG mechanics.Level up each weapon separately and watch them transform into massive instruments of destruction!Venture through 104 tricky levels but don't forget to make sure you buy lots of upgrades for Cally from the store.WARNING: This game is hard. Only the bravest players with extremely quick reflexes will be able to make it to the end and SAVE CALLY'S PARENTS!!Recommended for iPhone 4s and newer
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Fixed bug where blocks disappeared in Zone 2
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Best platform shooter on IOS
This is by far the best free platform shooter on the App Store. I've beaten the game and have continued playing just to try and max out every weapon in the game. There's not a lot of good free to play games out there
but this one is well worth your time if you're looking for an awesome retro platformer. I can't wait for the sequel.
Really wonderful and underrated
This game is amazing. The music is brilliant and really memorable. The pixel art is great too. I've only seen preview of the previous game, but I can already see this is a huge improvement. To the reader of this message: All in all, an amazing game. Please play and refer others to it.
Underrated
Seriously this game is epic. You have no idea how long I've searched for a good platformer for my iPad this has done everything to fit that thanks :) A third callys cave would be cool too.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.4.0Size: 46.6 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Jordan PearsonInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&21 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&312 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Unlock Poison Bullets, Gems, and remove ads$0.99
More by Jordan Pearson
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Callys Caves 2 on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store…If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Callys Caves 2 by Jordan Pearson, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I have iTunes to open it now.
Callys Caves 2
By Jordan Pearson
Game Center
Description
Cally's parents have been kidnapped again!Embarking on a universe-shattering quest, can you save your parents from the clutches of Dr. Herbert?Brave the depths of the caves, and try to reach the hollow halls of Herbert's lair.
Fight enemy hordes from quasi-evil to mega-evil.
Finally, defeat Herbert for good!Use 16 unique weapons against 20 enemy types and 6 diabolical bosses. Upgrade Cally's attributes and grow more powerful using new RPG mechanics.Level up each weapon separately and watch them transform into massive instruments of destruction!Venture through 104 tricky levels but don't forget to make sure you buy lots of upgrades for Cally from the store.WARNING: This game is hard. Only the bravest players with extremely quick reflexes will be able to make it to the end and SAVE CALLY'S PARENTS!!Recommended for iPhone 4s and newer
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Fixed bug where blocks disappeared in Zone 2
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Full of glitch but fun
Just fix the ennemy attack and dont reset the room everytime we died or comeback its easyly abusable.well i pass sometime on it,its was fun. :)
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.4.0Size: 46.6 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Jordan PearsonInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&5 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&63 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Unlock Poison Bullets, Gems, and remove ads$1.19
More Apps by Jordan Pearson《美云的洞穴2Official Callys Caves 2》官方宣传片_土豆_高清视频在线观看Callys Caves 2《美云的洞穴2》:金发萝莉扛起大枪救双亲_任玩堂
ariesmu发布于
龙鹰发布于
ivans发布于
ariesmu发布于
ivans发布于
FURUKA发布于
Mr.Three发布于Callys Caves on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Callys Caves by Jordan Pearson, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Callys Caves
By Jordan Pearson
Game Center
Description
After her parents are kidnapped by the nefarious Dr. Herbert, Cally must explore the giant cave system behind her family home to rescue them.
Unfortunately, Dr. Herbert has unleashed hordes of evil creatures to protect his prize!Armed with a pistol and a sword, Cally must find treasure dropped by enemies to purchase dozens of weapons and upgrades to become powerful enough to defeat Dr. Herbert.FeaturingOver 40 massive levels to exploreLevel Cally up and become more powerful!Weapons and Upgrade shop featuring 16 unique powerups14 vicious enemy typesSnappy combat mixed with quiet explorationCome join Cally on her quest to SAVE HER PARENTS!Recommended for iPhone 4s or newer
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Fixes for iOS 8Bug fixes and optimizations.Thanks for the 20,000 downloads!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great game!
Thank you for blessing people with an actual platform for the iOS. It's fast, fun, an even has good music! Of course, some of the guns could use some fixing, some weapons are broken and make the game WAY more easy than it should be. I also suggest to make the bosses face Cally so if you jump past them you can't just blast them to death from behind.Bugs I encountered:In the recent update, there are a LOT of bugs. I feel responsible enough to report them.1. The small platforms in the first biome are INVISIBLE!2. Most of the music no longer loops, the song just restarts at a random point.3. When you run through a door occasionally Cally just slides across the floor and doesn't stop, this led to a lot of unexpected Game Overs.
So much potential!
Seems like it may be a tad buggy, like when the controls wig out when I go through a door or seemingly have blocks invisible. But it his could be so much fun!
I was looking for an adventure game then I see this one and it looks cool so I installed it and I got addicted to it I CANT STOP PLAYING IT
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.1.0Size: 22.7 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Jordan PearsonInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&6 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&42 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Unlock Poison Bullets & Gem Drops$0.99
More by Jordan Pearson
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 密室逃脱第九关怎么过 的文章

随机推荐