velvet sundown naturals是什么游戏

You have javascript disabled! Your experience might be affected.
"Who am I?"
And what am I doing here? I woke up on a luxury yacht in the middle of the Caribbean. I am on-board with
several other people & some I might've even met before.
To know nothing of what to expect...
I feel all adrift but I still know one thing:
I have to make a leap of faith.
To find out what the hell is going on in here."
Do you have the courage?
To be cast in the role of a spy? To determine the storylines
aboard a cruise of affluence and shady dealings?
To meet other real people with their own personal
agendas and motives? Find out what it takes in
a role experience the length of a short film.
Try Velvet Sundown for free!
Available on Steam only
With its international playboys, glamourous high heels, luxury
yachts and beautiful sunsets, we can't wait to get back
into Mary's world. -Wired.co.ukRecent reviews by Teenka [cz]
Teenka [cz]'s most helpful reviews
&&1&&&&&&&&&&&
108.5 hrs on record
VTMB is probably the most glitching game ever, but that doesn't really matter as I'm enjoying its amazing story and gameplay over and over again. There's always a new way somewhere to do things differently, depending on your clan, skills, gender and behavior. I'm so sorry that vampires have been so unpopular lately, but let me tell you, this is a classic. Sex, violence and fun, sometimes madness, just as it's supposed to be with vamps. I really really like the 1st and the 3rd person view switch! I give it 9,89/10! Can't wait for the HD rebirth :)
Posted: 19 November, 2013.
Last edited: 27 December, 2013.
Was this review helpful?
12.2 hrs on record
Damn, I played this when I was 10! Awesome memories, I've always loved spectating the rides. It's pretty addictive. The only con might be the old-ish graphics. I recommend it with 9/10.
Posted: 27 September, 2013.
Last edited: 25 November, 2013.
Was this review helpful?
30.3 hrs on record
Moje ?eská recenze: This game's great if you over look the terrible animations and the lags in text to speech. You got a mission that is randomly given to you and you have to get what you need from other real people on board by talking to them, not an easy task but incredibly funny. Thanks to our beloved F2P, crowds of kids who only repeat &SOVIET UNION SOVIET UNION SOVIE UNION& or &???? u ????er ??? shit momma ?????? ?????& will approach you with a bright smile but from time to time you can meet really nice people and play the story as it was meant to be played, or even better!Once I was in game with 3 great players, 1 afk and 1 rude kid. One of the last two mentioned, held the necessary items so we couldn't finish any tasks. We just stood on the back of the ship, talking about the game and ideas, making own stories, never letting the kid enter the conversation. I had a good time with those folks. By this story I'm just trying to give ideas how to enjoy it even though somebody's there only to ruin it for you :)I would buy the premium in a heart beat, the problem is that it's in monthly subscribtions, nobody is gonna make me buy the same game every month, I don't care they add more scenarios, other games do that too after being bought once. 7/10EDIT:I've received an email that reads the following:&Unfortunately we had to disable the text-to-speech feature from free users&and&Love the game? Support us by subscribing for 4.99EUR/month&So they disabled the the biggest PRO of this game and encourage the biggest CON of it.That just ain't right.. I'm not coming back until the pro is back OR the con is gone.I mean, what's wrong with paying once? Not 5EUR of course, say 20EUR, for good.If every fan pays 20EUR on spot, I think it would provide the money so much needed for further development AND popularity that this game is kind of lacking, after all this. If you developers really think that subscribtion that nobody buys is better than a bigger price that people would buy, then I'm happy to kiss your game good bye. Even if you added new stories as DLCs, for 2EUR each and there would be like 30 of them, it's called milking and I don't like it but it's still the lesser evil. Listen, I know you're not making a perfect game only for me, but believe me, it's not only my opinion, I read the discussions and I really hope this message gets to you.Maybe you'll prove me wrong by being super popular even with subscribtions, like World of Warcraft, right? And I'll be happy for you, I just don't think that's gonna happen. The game has so much potential and I'm gonna miss it.
Posted: 25 July, 2014.
Last edited: 23 November, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
127.8 hrs on record
I don't know what to say, this game brought me here. A gr8 example of using the game's full potential. Give a chance to the classic, now that it's cheap, see how it all started or just pay your respect to Valve. I loved it, I still do and I always will. No number can rate this, it's a heart-case for me.
Posted: 27 November, 2013.
Was this review helpful?
87.4 hrs on record
This game lags, crashes and is badly ported. But it brings so much original content so that none of above matters to me. Call it &just a GTA clone&, for me, it burried GTA 4 deep down under ground. Loads of weapons, customizable clothes, cars and characters. Long, funny story and map full of side stuff + an Easter Bunny :D Deserves 8,5/10. Too bad the only multiplayer is provided by Lan connection, it's a great fun though. If you have a friend with laptop, a sibling or your sweetheart near, make them get this game to play it with you :)
Posted: 19 August, 2013.
Last edited: 19 December, 2013.
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
Moje ?eská recenze: I'm not a fan of scary games, in fact I think we get enough horrors IRL so there is no need to terrify ourselves to death on computer. BUTT, there was something about Freddy that made me get it. Maybe the originality, or that it's single-handedly made, or that it's very simple and there's no need to learn complicated mechanics, I don't know. Probably all of them combined. Even after the little time I played, I still feel Freddy breathing over my shoulder every time I get up to use the toilet in the night. I bought it for 2EUR and I'm happy I did. It's a unique experience, you don't run from the evil robots, you sit and close the door when they come. You better be sure they're coming though, otherwise your juice to keep the doors closed will run out and then you can only pray for the Sun to come up faster. 8.5/10
Posted: 5 October, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
6.5 hrs on record
My first Trackmania experience happened when I was like 8 and together with my older brother we were builing never ending tracks, back then Trackmania came with a magazine. After a long, long time I find myself on Steam, where it's for free. With this story I wanted to say: 10 YEARS - STILL ROCKS!!! It's crazy, fast and in the air, I like the nation coloured cars too. 9/10
Posted: 14 December, 2013.
Was this review helpful?
3.7 hrs on record
Moje ?eská recenze: This game left me with my mouth hanging open, only able to make noises similar to &wow&. Everybody, who has been cursed with an unreliable parent, will understand this game perfectly and remember it forever. It's an escape to a puzzle fanthasy world, where this boy Quico finds an answer to his unfair trouble. This game will give you more than just a few hours of fun. This is the case, where a game crosses the line and becomes art. 9/10
Posted: 23 November, 2014.
Last edited: 6 December, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
7.8 hrs on record
Moje ?eská recenze:
I really enjoyed Quantum Conundrum although it wasn't very long. You switch between dimensions to solve puzzles that lead to the rescue of your uncle, who you visited. He still can talk to you though, he tells you some hilarious jokes and might give you a hint or two. His interdimensional pet Ike watches over you and hands you some of the stuff you need. I recommend you to skip any guidence in the first gameplay because the base game isn't really that hard, that'll be the point of its DLCs which I will review later. Patience is golden, many times you'll stop looking back at how easy it actually was after finally proceeding. I loved it and it deserves more attention in my opinion. If it's too heavy, fluff it up! 9/10I want to snatch Ike
Posted: 6 April, 2014.
Last edited: 22 January.
Was this review helpful?
27.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Moje ?eská preview: The name pretty much sums it up! If you like diving, this is a game for you. It's beautiful, all the fish, wrecks, corals and plants will make you glad to have an in-game camera to catch it all on. You can swim around with friends and together explore what the ocean holds. There are many pretty cosmetic enhancements that you can buy even without mini-transactions, by collecting pearls and dubloons yourself. Missions can be made by community, just like maps in workshop. The developers listen and answer to the feedback on forums very frequently which makes my heart sing. It's full of bugs and floating rocks but keep in mind it's still in pre-alpha. It's just my kind of a game. 9,5/10I'll edit this when the full version is released.
Posted: 5 October, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
&&1&&&&&&&&&&&Giant Bomb dot com.
IT GOES RIGHT ON THE SITE. ON THE WEB PAGE. ON THE SITE.
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
<div class="profile_badges_badge " data-community-tooltip="Years of Service
Member since 27 September, 2003.">
<div class="profile_badges_badge " data-community-tooltip="Steam Summer Adventure 2014 - Green Team
Scored 40 points for the Green Team during the Steam Summer Adventure 2014.">
<div class="profile_badges_badge " data-community-tooltip="Adventurer 2014
Level 4 Steam Summer Adventure 2014 Badge">
<div class="profile_badges_badge last" data-community-tooltip="Snow Globe 2013
Level 1 Holiday Sale 2013 Badge">
11,584 Members
7,059 Members
1,368 Members
[SG1]HammondofTexas
AestheticGamer
MuftyRiots

我要回帖