Buy The CREW
$59.99 USD
Buy The CREW Gold
$84.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$38.97 USD
Recent updates
25 August, 2014
The Crew is getting closer to the release and if you are eager to get your hand on it you can pre-order it right now.
We’d like to thank all the participants to our Closed Beta and we hope to see you soon on our roads.
The Crew team.
Gold Edition
The Crew Gold Edition offers all of the great content included in the full game and access to exciting future content included with the Season Pass.
The first of four themed car packs, new missions, new stickers, and tuning kits will start rolling out to players in January 2015, with new PvP modes to follow shortly thereafter.
The Crew Season Pass includes:
Two exclusive cars – McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale, available to Season Pass holders at launch.
One-week early access to all add-on car packs.
Four packs, 12 cars total:
* Extreme Car Pack available January 2015, including performance cars perfect for exhilarating high-octane missions.
* Speed Car Pack available February 2015, including sports cars finely tuned for speed racing.
* Vintage Car Pack available March 2015, including vintage rides fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales.
* Raid Car Pack available April 2015, including off-road vehicles recommended for missions on various types of terrain.
Official paint jobs and rims for each car.
Exclusive stickers delivered with each pack.
With the release of each add-on content pack included with the Season Pass, there will be new missions corresponding with each pack’s theme available to all players free of charge. New customization options, paint jobs, rims, interiors, and tuning specs will also be available from the in-game store.
About This Game
Your car is your avatar - fine tune your ride as you level up and progress through 5 unique and richly detailed regions of a massive open-world US. Maneuver through the bustling streets of New York City and Los Angeles, cruise down sunny Miami Beach or trek through the breathtaking plateaus of Monument Valley. Each locale comes with its own set of surprises and driving challenges to master. On your journey you will encounter other players on the road – all potentially worthy companions to crew up with, or future rivals to compete against. This is driving at its most exciting, varied and open.
o NEVER DRIVE ALONE
Jump in and out seamlessly and build your crew of four through bonding or intense rivalry. Whether your objective is to take down a convoy or to escape the police, achieving it with friends ensures a fresh experience each time you join in.
o A PLAYGROUND OF UNPRECEDENTED SCOPE AND VARIETY
The entire United States is your driving playground – all roads and everything in between. Every type of terrain imaginable is yours to master – from downtown city streets to suburbs, hillsides, cornfields, canyons, desert dunes or even race tracks.
o PREPARE YOUR CAR FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE
Collect body and performance parts as you progress to customize and upgrade your licensed cars. Equip your ride with 5 different tuning specs (street, perf, dirt, raid, circuit) to adapt to different driving terrains. Choose from a wide range of perks to enhance your vehicle according to your driving style.
o THE EXPERIENCE GOES ON, WHEREVER YOU ARE
Continue the experience on iOS, Android tablets, and on the web. Track of your friends’ performance and
fine tune your ride before
taking it live to set new records, or send your crew on jobs while on-the-go to
earn more XP and parts.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz (or better)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 or AMD Radeon HDMB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
Hard Drive: 18 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Additional Notes: Keyboard required, XBOX 360 controller optional (or compatible controller)
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 GHz Recommended for 30FPS / Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8150 @ 3.6 GHz Recommended for 60FPS
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX580 or AMD Radeon MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 ) Recommended for 30FPS / NVIDIA GeForce GTX670 or AMD Radeon MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) Recommended for 60FPS
Hard Drive: 18 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
Additional Notes: Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, racing wheel, headset, optional controller (Xbox One Controller or Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended) Multiplayer: 1024 kbps or faster broadband connection *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 4870 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 260 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / TITAN series
(C) 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The Crew logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
143.6 hrs on record
Well. The Crew... I honestly was dying to get this game, and I dropped the $85 for the gold edition. I figured since I loved racing games to death that this would be the perfect fit for me. But boy was I wrong. I do have a lot of fun on it but beware, the car physics are horrible and the map is sub-par at best. You get this hype from looking at the game that it's going to be awesome with a gigantic map and tons of cities to drive through but then you get in and BAM, there's only 2 cities that are slightly like 10% close to the historic scale of it, and those two are LA and New York. The problems with those are they take up 1/4 of each region they're in. West Coast: 75% nothing, 25% LA. East Coast: roughly 40% New York and 60% Hills and forests. The handling in the game is sub-par too, which I kinda braced for knowing it was on a havok engine. But when you really get into it it's one of the single most disappointing things in the game. Most of the cars either handle like you're steering them with your feet or handle like you crank the wheel over on each turn even if you're trying to only follow slight contours in the road. +The cars are nice+The map is still nice despite the major lack of any cities between New York and LA+Bonneville Salt Flats is acutally made to a barely historic scale (only for the speed area)+Street cars handle pretty well+Circuit cars are hilarious+A lot of the broken aspects of the game are hilarious to have, like the Circuit Bentley that goes 500km/h+ in reverse on dirt-Miserable offroad physics because of the vehicle flipping limitations, Raid car physics leave a lot to be desired-crash cutscenes are the most annoying things ever-Missions are subpar at best-Campaign is linear and not even racing-some of the fastest cars in the game are some of the slowest performance cars (Koe????segg Agera R: 279 mph fullstock (amazing buff), and 219mph level 1299 perf tune. Historic top speed: Nowhere near any of these at 263mph)-Between LA and New York the cities are horrible and very half ?????, 90% of the giant cities that rival LA are just represented as small towns (Dallas, Washington DC, etc...) -A lot of major cities aren't even represented in the game (Houston, Phoenix, Glendale, Palm Springs [I know it's in the game but that's like one house, palm springs is a pretty nice place], Denver, etc..)-The game feels like minimal effort was put into it.--Crashes every 1-3 hours, usually during something important like the end mission or a skill--Graphics depend too heavily on shaders and shadowing, not real effort and modelling skills.----AI played by the illuminati, corvettes going 300mph on dirt, F-150s getting enough speed to PIT a Pagana Huayra going full speed on the interstate, and a Crown Vic being able to knock a 7,800lb. Hummer H1 off the road by tapping the bumper (not even a PIT maneuver ffs) Also the 3800lb. crown victoria can stop a Hummer with a Duramax LLY rated at 605lb/ft of torque that weighs almost 4 tons by stopping in front of it. If that happened in reality the H1 would just crush the car off the road with its momentum and awesome torque.-Tuning the H1 to Raid spec is horrible because it tunes it like a gas engine. The Duramax LLY diesel tuned to 600hp on a would NOT have only 700lb/ft of torque, it would EASILY be in the 4 digits (around 1,150ft/lb) for torque and it would be unstoppable. Work on diesel engines, then it gets my vote (granted it's an extremely small gripe because I still love the H1 to death ingame)-Mapping is horrible, around Black Mount there are patches of trees floating 5 feet off the ground and trees growing in the middle of the train tracks that the train just drives through, and in New York the storm gutters in the tunnels underground have no collision meshes and your wheels get stuck underground if you hit that area.My personal thoughts on this is they should put it as an early access game, not a full release game. This release is just.. For lack of better word, it's just not good, it's an incomplete game marketed as a full game. If they announce they have no plans to do any major revamps I would never recommend this to any of my friends. All in all, The Crew pretty much turned out to be exactly what I hoped it wouldn't be, and that is just another overhyped game that isn't worth the money, destroyed by Ubisoft forcing the game developer to cut a lot of corners and release a broken gameEDIT: My view of the game went up a lot with the addition of the Mini with a circuit tune and a Ford Focus with a Raid tune (the 2 funniest cars in the game now)
Was this review helpful?
14 people found this review funny
123.0 hrs on record
This game can be summed up into two words, &Wasted Potential&. The Good- Large detailed map than can be driven for hours on end with little to no repetitionThe Bad-Sub par car selection-Car/Driver levels are pointless as all races/racers will scale to you- Cheap AI features that borders on cheating/hacking, they can move at impossible speeds, plow through obstacles with no slowdown, will rarely spin out while a slight nudge will send you flying-Bad navigation system, so many times the navigation system will point me to an off-ramp only to curve back onto the highway, or will direct me through obstacles including wallsSimply put this is a lazy attempt by the devs, they did not put proper effort to make this game fun. Instead they took the cheap way out and its more frustrating than fun. It is not an MMO. They intend to
fix the problems but this is just another game that follows the disturbing trend of releasing unfinished games for full price then slowly fixing it to be what it should have been. I wish i could get a refund and spend the money once I
see a REAL COMPLETE game but i guess i just have to hope they actually do what I paid for.
Was this review helpful?
10 people found this review funny
22.6 hrs on record
For the most part I can IGNORE the BAD BAD BAD AWFUL AFWUL cop chases, car customization and stuff but I bought this game for my friend HOPING that we can play together. Never ever had it crossed my mind that my friend and I CAN'T PLAY TOGETHER this so called MMO. Pure crap! And the 50 euro price tag is a cruel joke. I can't begin to say how sorry I am to have payed for this game.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
25.4 hrs on record
THIS GAME IS NOT WORTH $70 dollars, I'd pay $20 bucks for this piece of crap. This is NOT the game we were advertised, the videos displayed showed a ????ing fuctioning game with legitimatly good looking races.Cons=-Only 40 cars-cars are unbalanced, a 1967 chevy impala can apparently catch a 2013 ferrari, evt even have a top speed in this, and those cars that do have a top speed all have the same top speed save for a 10km here and there, example, 2011 mustang has 240km, BMW z4 250km, camaro 250km for both old and new.-A.I are ?????, cars are super unbalanced when the A.I is driving, so many times I have seen a golf hit 300km an hour in less than a ????ing eye blink, and their made of ????ing adamantium, ford raptor beats a ferrari in speed but a ferrari knocks the raptor off the track like it was nothing, and the ????ing cops, dousnt matter whether you have dirt tyres or road cops hit their top speed anywhere, ????ing going vertical up a mountain, and they are always faster and beat your ??? till you cry-crew system broken, everytime I hop on my buddies are auto ejected from the crew and I must add them again and vice versa, and most time the invites and mission invites don't go through.-????ing story sucks, save lives and stop crime through street racing, ???? off, we had enough of the rehashed ???? with the fast an furious films-????ing Uplay, steam has to download the Uplay launcher to verify that you own the games, like they don't trust steam security, and so they can ram ???? from their other games down your throat, ????ing check the news for the crew on steam, there is none, you open the page and the two most recent things is a ????ing apology basically for how ???? unity was and the other is a ????ing advertisement for computer parts, guess what Uplay/american gaming companies, not all you ????ing customers are american, more than half live in Australia and other english countries and more also in countries like india, no one ????ing cares about america, it's ????, you cram your ???? stained propaganda down every ????ing countries throat, jsut once I would like a ????ing game that is based in england or preferably australia, or just a game that was developed in another country, sick and ????ig tired of american corporations ???????? down the throats of consumers and saying their welcome, ???? YOU CORPORATE ???? NUGGETS!!!!!Pros=-it's free roam...Am not ashamed to admit I bought a game for a lot of money and it was complete ????, just another ???? up like watch dogs, seriously this is a major gaming company and ????ing minor or unknown gaming companies can make better games in their basements like warframe, I don't know who ????ing made it but they must not be a big company if they did't ram their ????ing ?????? logo down our throats, and warframe is ????ing free, this ???? cost 70 bucks, or 87 for me in australia, so not worth it, bigger disapointment than an ebola outbreak. May god have mercy on Uplay, and whatever ????ing mongoloid decided to release this game. And to all game developers, STOP RELEASING UNFINISHED GAMES, ???? ALL THE LITTLE KIDS THAT WANT IT NOW, APPEAL TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE, HOLD THE GAME OFF UNTIL IT'S COMPLETE THEN GIVE IT TO US, GAME DEVELOPERS USE TO TREAT US THE CONSUMERS AS ACTUAL PEOPLE, NOW THEY TREAT US ALL LIKE ????ING WALKING MONEY BAGS, NOT ALL OF US CAN AFFORD TO BUY YOUR GAMES AND WHEN WE MANAGE TO SCROUNGE TOGETHOR ENOUGH TO BUY IT WE EXPECT IT TO BE GOOD, I'D RATHER HAVE A SPIDEY MONKEY ???? DOWN MY THROAT WHILST HAVING MY BALLS PULLED THROUGH A WOOD CHIPPER.
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
First time I've seen pay 2 win in a AAA game. Don't waste your $$$ on this one, make ubi$oft learn their lesson.
Was this review helpful?
113.4 hrs on record
While I have had an amazing time playing this game, I cannot in good conscience recommend it to anyone.
Ubisoft support is lacking on a good day, downright rude and dismissive on bad.
At the time I write this, I'm 9 days late recieving a Crew-Credit pack, while their store is still up selling them.Also world records on every skill challenge/mission is held by hackers, so there's no recognition for actually doing well.
Was this review helpful?
59.5 hrs on record
I will start this by saying i have been playing racing games for many many years.Really dont have very much to say but. This game sucks and dont buy it. One thing the police cars. They go as fast as any car i have tried. Doesnt make any sense ~500 hp r34 no ????ing problem just speeds past you. And the NPC racers. My car was lvl 165 an NPC?s car was 153 still dominates at the straights without using nitro.???? i cant even write anymore on this. So pissed of.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
134.1 hrs on record
Where to start ? ... I gave my hope away on this game, I was expecting so much and it disapointed me.Such a great map, good graphics and simcade driving, was everything I was looking for, to play with some friends, I was hoping with the updates they would fix the majority of bugs, and add some new stuff to the game, but no.So far I think they released the beta version on the game, sometimes I even think the beta had less bugs then now, lol .. Pros :- Great map, it'- G- Cockpit view, the interio- Si- Many specs ( Street, Dirt, Performance, Raid and Circuit ).Cons:- Lack of cars, only 47 fullstock cars (if I'm not wrong.);- Exterior car custimization is just poor:
- 200 rims ? And you get like the same rim with 3/5 different colors.
- The bumpers, some of them the only thing that changes is the headlights.
- Stickers, pre-made stickers that you can't even chan- The MMO , ... when you launch the game you can see like 100 people on the same server as you, but while you are on free-roam you can see up to 8 people. That's like driving offline, with an option to PVP that will take you to a lobby with 4~8 people to race against.- Cockpit view:
- When PVPing if there's no collison , the other player will just pass by your car and you won't be able to see nothing in from of you, only a black shade of your oponent.
- In cockpit view your mirrors don'- AI , the AI is just impossible, if you are being chased by the police it's really hard to escape. You can go 400 km/h with a Circuit SLS on an Highway that a Ford Crown Victoria will chase you down. - Some of the game physics are just out of this world:
- You get rammed by another player or a AI car your car just fly's away, you try to ram a cop you get stucked.
- You hit a fence or a pile of garbage on the sidewalk you lose like 10/20 km/h;- PVPing, sometimes you need to wait 5 minutes to join a lobby to get rammed mostly.- In PVP the lobby leader (the player with most wins) is the one who dictates wich track you are going to play and the settings, with or without traffic/collision, instead of being choosen by a vote among the lobby players.(...)And there's the Crew Credits, that for me it's neutral, in my point of view they are there to help people that lack of time to &farm& money to buy a car that they like, or parts of it, for people that buy the game to play 3/5hours a week.Because you can easily make money doing pvp races (15~18k bucks each race and with perks the most expensive car is like 708k), you can buy all the cars and parts without having to buy the CC's.Should you buy the game?Yes/No.- Yes, if you are into this type of games, but buy it heavly discounted.- No, if you buying it full price, because for the price that they are asking for it they should give players way more stuff and not this. To me this was the most expensive &early-acess& that I've ever bought.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
I was fooled with promise of open world and MMO style racing, instead, I recieved closed quarters and microtranactions. ????ing microtransactions. It's a cancer.
Was this review helpful?
26.9 hrs on record
I wanted to love it, and I thought I did.
Little did I know, I was in denial.
In the trailer, they made it seem like you could roam around and see hundreds of people driving different cars.
This wasn't the case, because1) There are like 12 cars in the game, so no one has anything different.
If you're used to Forza 4 or Horizon, don't buy this.2) There aren't any massive servers.
There are only 8 cars roaming around including yourself.Overall, I'd give this game a 6/10.
It's really fun fo I'll give it that.
Once you finish those two days of cruising, it gets boring.
It gets to be a pain to play.
It becomes a grind to get what you want, which wouldn't benefit you in the long run anyway because unlike Forza, where certain cars have more potential, you can take a 370z and make it faster than a Pagani Huayra, both in handling and speed.And the AIs.
Oh my god... The AIs.
They're not part of the physics engine.
If your car is one point behind the &recommended level& they leave you in the dust.
If your car is one point within range of being too low, you leave them in the dust.
It's not even about skill.This is my first time leaving a review, so I'm not sure if you guys can message me or not. If you can, feel free to ask a question about the game.
Message me.Once again, 6/10.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
180.7 hrs on record
My expectations for this game were large, but what we get from games, nothing!!This is still one of the bad games from Ubisoft. I played it too much, in the hope that it will be repaired. But after a month and few days after release game, nothing's changed. I can tell only, DONT BUY THIS GAME!!
Was this review helpful?
41.3 hrs on record
A few years ago I bought a game at release, $60 it cost me. It was a HUGE disappointment. I swore to never buy another game at release nor while the price was at release price ($60), at least not without at least trying a demo, or even downloading a torrent. But I did it again, with The Crew. I couldn't help myself. I'm a sucker for an open world driving game... boy oh boy was it a mistake. First off you have to deal with Uplay, which is never a good thing, But I am a anti-launcher/DRM/Always online person. Second, you are always ONLINE, there is no Offline mode. Also there is no way to start over, once you start the game, make careful choices with your money and crew credits, and which cars you get, there is no going back. Oddly, though this isn't a deal breaker, the mirrors do not work... On a driving/racing game from 2014 and on, little things like mirrors, turn signals, whipers, refueling, turn engine on/off and other assortment of small eye candy should be a must, especially on a game where people will spend so much time just free driving to look at the world that has been created. I've seen a number of people &obeying& traffic laws, stopping at lights... How cool would it be to refuel, and use turn signals? Well you get none of that. Not to mention, and I know the creators of TDU made/worked on The Crew, but it mocks nearly every aspect of the TDU games aside from it's greatness. So bottom line, I played the &story& if you can call it that, took about 15-20 hours, fairly difficult if you dont have a much better car, but thats for a different discussion. Spent some time after that running hour long races for some cash, got bored and dropped the game. Went and bought TDU2 for $20 which is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better. So if you need an open world driving game, go with TDU 1 or 2 both are multitudes better than The Crew, not to mention, they are much cheaper. If The Crew were $10, I'd say go for it, but at $60 it simply is not worth it.Pro's: Decent GraphicsLarge mapDecent soundCars look and sound goodCon's:Missing car features such as working mirrors, turn signals ect.Crap StoryCars slide everywhereCampaign is a bit too difficult for casual playersUpgrade system is worthless, eg. If your Car level is 1200 and the opponents is 900, they can still keep up and pass you with sudden bursts of speed, going from 60 to 150 in an instant.... literally.NPC traffic pops in and out, sometimes right in front of you, causing a crash.No weather system, no rain, no snow, no fog, no ice... so on.Requires internet and Always OnlineRequires UplayPlayers tend to harrass and smash into you just... becuase I guess.Car handling is awefulLag is awful when other players are around. (no its not my internet, becuase it's freaking amazing with 126.78Mbps)$60 is too expensive for this game
Was this review helpful?
10.1 hrs on record
This game keeps ????ing with me every single ????ing day. The Cars are lagging and i keep disconnecting right after if finished a ????ing race. I really wanna play this ????ing ????, but it breaks my heart every ????ing day. Please. Update this ????ing ????.????
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
28.5 hrs on record
ubishit ruined this game. corners were cut, drastically. im not even gonna bother writing an actual review since all the reviews under most helpful are quite literally on point. the game needs more cars, period. how can you have cars be customizable for dirt and not have a subaru or evo? you have an f150 but no cars that people actually tune in real life?THIS IS NOT A RACING GAME. IT IS A MMO WITH CARS. races arent races theyre point a to b and no matter how good you are and dont crash or spinout (which btw is very hard to do with the crappy handling) the other cars are still right behind you. cant tell you how many times ive gotten to the end of a mission and a car/school bus spawns right in front of me and i crash and lose the faction misson ive been working on for the last 2 1/2 hours.
buy this game if its on sale dont pay full price for this uncompleted game. i got it for 40$ and change and its barely worth the money. its a good game to screw around in. and as far as the season pass goes, if youre gonna buy the game might as well get the season pass. otherwise youll be stuck in your first car for a while. only way to win decent money is faction missions. story missions barely give you 2k and an r34 costs over $100,000? okay buddyI REALLLLLLYYY wanted to love this game but unfortunately as everything ubisoft has had their name on lately, its a disappointment
Was this review helpful?
2.6 hrs on record
MMO my ???....
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
52.7 hrs on record
Well, as I had been waiting for this ever since it was announced, I obviously bought the Gold Edition of the game. Just because the game was looking really interesting and something that I could spend hours on, just by looking at the videos, screenshots, etc of the game.I took my time with the story, I didn't want to rush it, just because there was so much other stuff to do around the world (exploring, skill challenges, side missions and so on) but eventually, when I completed the story, I pretty much stopped playing the game. I had already seen pretty much everything the game had to offer, the missions and everything just kinda became repetive. Of course the exploration part was still there in the game, as the map is massive so it's going to take a good while to explore the whole map, but as much I did enjoy driving around in the game, I just couldn't find the interest in exploring the whole map.Here's a list of the pros and cons in the game, and then in the end of the review, a summary.Pros- Decent graphics- 5 different specs available for vehicles in the game (Not every car has all of the specs, though)- Big map- Interesting story- Decently made cars- Good amount of music in the game- Good performance- Amazingly detailed interiors in vehicles- Ingame awards- PVP events- Decent handling (A lot of people have said that the handling is bad, but in my opinion, it's pretty decent)- Good car customization options
- There could be more customization options in the game, but the ones that are in the game work just fine when customizing a vehicleCons:- Short story (Even though it was interesting, it still was short)- There rarely is players around you, and when there is, there's usually only 1-5 players near you. It shouldn't be like this when you're in the city that everybody started in- When one of your uPlay friends is online, you can see them on the ingame map but when you teleport to them, they're not there- Crew Credits (You don't need to buy these (with real money) in order to progress quicker in the game, but they do help you a lot if you want to buy that Lamborghini quickly and not spend a few hours farming money to get it)- Repetitive missions- Crash cutscenes are horrible- Not that many cars available in the game (In my opinion, there should be a lot more cars available)- Random game crashes- Lots of hackers in the skill challenge/missions- Hitting a fence, small trashcan or anything like that, will slow your speed down a lot- Police chases: They're just bad.
- Sometimes you lose the cops about 10 seconds after they started chasing you
- And sometimes you just can't lose them, even when you're driving a Lamborghini Aventador going 300km/h and they're chasing you in a Ford Crown Victoria or a Ford Raptor- Bad sides about the car customization:
- You have a lot of different types of rims in the game, however, you have all of them in 3-5 different colors so browsing through the rims is a pain in the butt
- You are not able to buy any performance upgrades for your vehicles, you have to unlock all of them via the skill challenges
- The bumpers. Sometimes the different between the bumpers is just a different headlight shape- The AI
- Opponent AI is impossible, when your car level is 1299 and their car level is 299, they still catch up to you in a second and are always right behind you
- When an AI opponent hits a fence, trashcan or anything like that, they're speed don't drop at all
- Traffic AI can be pretty buggy sometimes
- Pedestrians seem to be some type of super humans who can just jump out of the way when you're driving towards them on the sidewalk- uPlay
- I would be so much happier if they could just ditch uPlay and move it to Steam. Probably one of the biggets problems that I have with uPlay is that when I open the ingame overlay, it freezes the gameOverall, I have to recommend the game. Even though it has a lot of bad things in it, it's still a pretty damn good game for people who enjoy games like this. I had a lot of fun playing the game, even with the problems it had.So, should you buy this game?Yes, if.. You enjoy games like Test Drive Unlimited 2 or Driver San Francisco and you want to spend that 50EUR-75EUR (depending on if you buy the Gold Edition or the Stock Edition + Season Pass or just the Stock Edition) on the game, but I'd recommend buying this when it's on a sale rather than paying the full price for it.No, if.. You're into realistic racing simulators, this is not one of them.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
3.3 hrs on record
Breaks rule #1 of racing games:
Rubber Band AI.
If I'm ahead of you, and I'm going flat out, you shouldn't catch me in 5s.
Was this review helpful?
4.2 hrs on record
do NOT purchase, even on sale!
Fun at times
Graphics are nice Cons
Horrible physics
&Rubberbanding& AI (just like you'd find in a cart racer)
Low amounts of customization
Low amount of vehicles
Virtually NO performance options available except for the ones you unlock from races.
Horrible main stream music with no variety.
It is NOT a simulator as it is tagged.
it is NOT a MMO.(about 10 people per session does not make it an MMO)
The little multiplayer they have is badly done.
The story, while decent, is a massive heap of plot holes, just forget about them it makes it better.
Roads are made of what seems like ice.
the speed indicated seems like its way faster than the speed you seem to be going.
Wants to show me random pointless cutscenes every 30 seconds.
Cities are not ever close to accuratly represented to scale or appearance.
Free roam would be nice, except its useless. you are forced to enter the map to start missions anyway.
Micro transactions for in-game currency, are you kidding me? On a $60 game!?The physics are just wrong. tap an electrical pole and it just pops out of the ground and goes soaring through the air. seriously.The rubberbanding is absolutly horrible, I gained the lead by a huge amount and out of nowhere the other cars top speed raises by at least double letting them catch up in no time at all. Meanwhile if i hit one thing, just one, be it trash can or fence, I have offically lost the race because I cannot keep up.The only way it seems to get performance parts is to win races. So win them all with gold or you wont be able to move on.Huge story plot hole #1 --- Man puts hit on you, Go looking for guys friends to beat them in a race. Why wouldn't they just shoot you..?
Was this review helpful?
11.8 hrs on record
It could have been such a wonderful game. The idea is solid, the map and community/social aspects are fantastic, but Ubi really screwed up some pretty major details. The car handling, as I'm sure you'll read in a thousand negative reviews, is terrible. 260 km/h feels like 100 km/h, rivals and NPC racers seem to rip around the track like they're on rails, and they have absolutely no problem pushing you out of the way while you struggle to change their course even slightly. The raid events are frustrating, as the vehicle seems to swap ends for what looks like no reason. Off road, every vehicle handles like butter on a hot skillet. It could have been good, but I think I'm going to turn my Xbone on and stay with Forza. Maybe Ubi should play Horizon 2 and take a page or three from it.
Was this review helpful?
10.9 hrs on record
Watchdogs racing, but with rubberbanding, a horrible plot and godawful physics.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Uplay Account Required
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: The Crew(TM)
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Dec, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
The CREW Gold
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 win10崩溃 的文章

随机推荐