有人在玩Candy Blast Mania这个游戏吗,奶瓶能不能破解wpa

Candy Blast Mania on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Candy Blast Mania by TeamLava, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Candy Blast Mania
By TeamLava
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Match and collect candies in this amazingly delicious puzzle adventure guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!A new flavor of Match-3 game from the makers of hit apps Jewel Mania(TM) and Bubble Mania(TM)! Match candies to collect them, and sweeten the value of neighboring candies. Easy to learn but challenging to master!The Gummy Bear King and his candied cronies are looking to spoil the Candy Kingdom. Will you and your friends stop the gummied grouch before it’s too late?- PLAY through over 400 levels of candy collecting craziness! Stock up on Lemon Drops, Jelly Beans and gummies that look good enough to eat!- FIND big matches to create Sweet Spots for explosive combos and big bonuses!- BATTLE the tyrannical Gummy Bear King in the exciting Battle Mode. Stun the evil King with big matches before he Goops up your candies!- EARN Boosts like the Candy Wand or Candy Scoop, which clear obstacles and recharge for FREE! - COMPETE against your Facebook friends for the top score in every level!- JOURNEY through a whole new world of fantastic flavors, including Cake Canyon, the Forest of Fudge, and more! - FREE to play with FREE updates including new levels, obstacles, candies, and more every week!Candy Blast Mania is the BEST puzzle adventure game on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. And just like the other best things in life, it’s FREE!Please note that Candy Blast Mania is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under “Allowed Content”. In addition, Candy Blast Mania may link to social media services such as Facebook, and TeamLava will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Bug fixes- Performance improvements
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Second best jewel matching game!!
Jewel mania is the best jewel matching game ever and this game is right behind it. After knowing jewel mania I always though there wouldn't be jewel matching game as fun as jewel mania. I know candy crush by king is now more popular but I never enjoyed that game as I felt it is not so sensibly or intelligently that I always need not my tactical moves or choices but sheer luck to get past many stages. So I easily give the honor of all time number one jewel matching game to jewel mania by Team Lava. And all others are just crap or just a bunch of games deleted within a day or so. I always have done so till I found this game again by Team lava. I had such low expectations initially, thinking it wouldn't stay on my iPhone more than 2 days or so. But u know what? It's already been more than 3 months!!!!!! And now I play and enjoy this game more than jewel mania!!!! I haven't spent a penny on either game at all and i am now past 400 on jewel mania and 298 on this so I can tell u candy blast mania gets more ms more interesting as u move up to a point u may feel it more fun than jewel mania. Seriously!!!!! Folks do not underestimate this game. I know most would do it but this game is much better than its popularity and reputation.
The second best jewel or candy matching or crushing game ever!!!!
pretty good but could change some things
adicting as always, great animation, the pleasing visuals are mainly why i play. i do NOT like that u can only go so far if u dont have enough stars. i do NOT like that u have limits or at least such severe limits on plays or &lives& & that it takes so long for them to regenerate. i do NOT like the extremely high gem costs for tools or extra turns per game, & i do NOT like that u are not given a second chance to confirm extra turns since it comes up so fast & costs so much (gem wise). i DO like that the levels seem to continue forever (though the minimum stars requirement really slows progress down). i do NOT like that some of the only ways to earn gems/currency in this game is to download, install, & actually ADVANCE to certain point in their other app games i have absolutely no interest in nor get any enjoyment out of (dragon story? really?). i do NOT like that the update for cupcake mania crashes on my older ios (heaven forbid i save a buck by keeping up my old ipad & spend it on ur crazy expensive gem & tool costs). BUT, like i said, its pretty & fairly challenging so entertaining. honestly, the best quality animation around, but its personal preference if that makes up for all the other frustrations. be nicer money guys, & maybe i could leave a nicer comment
Wow - the slowest app I have ever tried to use
Fun, once it starts up. But you have to wait an extremely long time for it to start.
And between levels. And when waiting to retry a level.*Update - speed seemed to improve for a while, right after the app lost track of about 20 levels I had passed. I re-worked those levels and the ultra-long delays began again at about level 70.
Tired of waiting for this game. I may just delete it. Tempted to downgrade it to 2 stars but I won't because the game is actually fun. If you can wait long enough for it to start ….Long delays continue. Level 91 is difficult to complete - that's good! - but now I can't get past it because the app crashes right after I beat it every time. I've beaten it four times now but the app won't let me move on to level 92. This, combined with the 5 minutes waits while the app starts on my iPhone 5s make is unusable. I'm getting rid of this piece of crap. (Maybe things would improve if I installed &Dragon Story& like the developers seem to want to coerce me into doing, but why would I fill my phone with even more trash?)
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.3.4Size: 45.8 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: TeamLava, LLCCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&1773 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&71847 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
22 Gems$0.99120 Gems$4.99250 Gems$9.99530 Gems$19.99120 Gems$2.99250 Gems$5.99120 Gems$3.99530 Gems$11.991400 Gems$29.99250 Gems$7.99
More by TeamLava
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.《糖果粉碎传奇》和其他成功的三消类游戏的DNA
摘要:本文是分析最受欢迎的游戏题材类型的系列帖子第一篇,我们将从三消类游戏开始分析。提到三消类游戏,最有名的就是糖果粉碎传奇(CandyCrushSaga,以下简称CCS)了,但CCS并不是唯一的一款,当然也不是最后一款三消类游戏,所以我们想要知道它是如何的与众不同,以及是否...
  本文是分析最受欢迎的游戏题材类型的系列帖子第一篇,我们将从三消类游戏开始分析。提到三消类游戏,最有名的就是糖果粉碎传奇(Candy Crush Saga,以下简称CCS)了,但CCS并不是唯一的一款,当然也不是最后一款三消类游戏,所以我们想要知道它是如何的与众不同,以及是否可以将每一款三消类游戏都称为它的克隆版本。
  除了《宝石迷阵:闪电战》,所有游戏都会设计一幅地图和若干个角色——这是叙事的前提和基础。在CCS里虽然有设计动画消除场景,我们仍然没有找到人可以说清这款游戏的故事设计是什么。当然,益智类游戏不一定非要有故事,《俄罗斯方块》是史上最成功的益智类游戏,其中也没有任何叙事设计。但是,鉴于这些游戏中设计角色的成本投入,缺乏故事元素是否不利于游戏获取知识产权的保护?《愤怒的小鸟》成为移动游戏的典型代表,就是得益于小鸟摧毁小猪这一简单但是显而易见的叙事设计。最近出的《愤怒的小鸟》卡通片就是以该游戏里的角色讲述出更合理的故事。这款游戏有很不错的机制,即便没有故事也会取得成功,但故事辅助游戏与孩子们更好的连接起来,并帮助《愤怒的小鸟》实现游戏应用之外的盈利。
  社交性
  由于两款Mania游戏和《果汁方块》(Juice Cubes)都缺乏社交元素和竞争玩法,只有《宝石迷阵:闪电战》和CCS在社交层面获得高分。有很多文章提到社交的重要性不仅在于帮助休闲类游戏的推广,更能促进玩家间的互动。奇怪的是我们分析的5款游戏中有3款都忽略了这种积分功能。CCS和《宝石迷阵闪电战》游戏内的积分功能是否就是这些游戏成功背后的关键因素之一呢?
  我们所调查的游戏在音效设计方面都取得了高分。不管是可爱音乐的循环还是现在惯用的通关恭喜信息,这些三消类游戏的音效可能简单了点但运用的相当有效,只有《糖果缤纷乐狂欢》(Candy Mania)和《果汁方块》在此丢分,因为两款游戏在玩家取得优秀表现时都没有任何恭喜的音效。
  我们不是根据游戏给人的愉悦度来给玩法打分,而是根据玩法的多样性和游戏内的元素,像新手引导、生命数量、XP等来判定分值。除了《宝石迷阵:闪电战》之外,其他游戏都借助使用教程、时间限制和能量升级标准(包括免费和付费)拿到高分。《宝石迷阵:闪电战》失分的主要原因是缺乏玩法多样性。其他游戏每个级别关卡的目标都会改变或者引进新的道具,而《宝石迷阵:闪电战》前后没有任何变化。除了多样性外,其他游戏的几百个关卡设置也成为一大特点。
  我们对于游戏盈利性的评定主要看玩家能够付费的机会,与游戏应用本身取得的收益或利润(这些数字是严格保密的)无关。盈利转化程度最高的游戏是《糖果缤纷乐狂欢》和《宝石狂人》。这两款应用都使用了很多交叉推广和游戏应用内的奖励,对玩家观看游戏内植入的广告或者下载开发商(Team Lava)推出的其他游戏进行奖励。鉴于5款游戏都是免费玩的,自然每个赢利点都会被最大程度的挖掘。《宝石迷阵:闪电战》得分低是其游戏缺乏付费购买的道具,例如能力提升道具。
  关注游戏本身我们换个角度来看一下不同游戏的数据表现。
  游戏不同层面的专注性
  让我们从一个不同的视角观察特定游戏的数据。
  更深入的观察发现
  我们不能因为一款游戏看着像CCS就认为它是CCS。在开始玩CCS之前我以为它只是《宝石迷阵:闪电战》的克隆版本,后来我发现它与后者很不相同,我认为CCS是一款更棒的游戏。这就好像在拿《俄罗斯方块》和《俄罗斯珠宝消消看》(Columns)对比,虽然两者都采用方块降落的方式,目标都是要清除屏幕上的方块,但二者是完全不同的游戏。
  《糖果缤纷乐狂欢》必须匹配一定数量的糖果才能通关,每次成功匹配糖果都会提高周围糖果的价值(这在游戏中非常合理)。这种玩法之后会紧接着有一场打boss的大战,而前面每次糖果配对成功都能削弱boss的能量。
  《果汁方块》虽然看起来像是热带版本的CCS,但玩法也不一样。玩家的任务不是匹配三个物品进行消除,而是要将匹配的物品之间划线相连,这有点像《超级拼字》(Boggle)和CCS的混合版本。
  新技巧
  CCS因为试图让玩家付费的机制设计而背上不好的名声,但与其他同类游戏对比来看,这种指责很不公平。
  例如,《糖果缤纷乐狂欢》里有一个吉祥物是一只可爱但没什么用处的小狗,直到最后一关小狗才派上用场。此时如果你赢了,小狗就会欢快地摇着尾巴在屏幕上跳来跳去。但如果你输了,它就会满脸悲伤的出现在屏幕上,用它那夸张的大眼睛祈求玩家(付费)再玩一局。尽管这样并不违法,但却会引发人们的道德质疑,并且很有可能会违反英国公平贸易局(OFT)制定的相关规则条例。此外,小狗背上的画面会有10秒的倒计时,你会以为这代表游戏已经结束,但实际上倒计时只不过是在催促玩家再次决定是继续玩下去还是选择放弃。10秒过去后玩家仍然可以进行操作选择,根本就没有时间限制。
  Mania两款游戏采取的另外一个技巧就是在一个回合结束之前给玩家提供额外的操作步骤,标价10个积分(举例来说),当然玩家并不确定他们是否需要这些额外步骤,所以现在买就像在赌博。如果这一轮输了,玩家还是可以得到额外的步骤,不过必须以更高的价格购买。这种策略试图说服玩家购买他们可能并不需要的道具,但如果真到需要的时候,他们就要掏更多的钱。
  最后一点,CCS通常不被认为是严格意义上的免费游戏模式,其中有些关卡设计的太难了,玩家必须付费才能通过,而关卡的难度从最初就被设计的很难(我们都能看得出来)。在我玩《糖果缤纷乐狂欢》时慢慢发现当我确定需要某种糖果(例如说红色的)才能通关时游戏面板上明确显示红色糖果供给不足。这种情况经常发生,表明道具的出现并非随机的。这种策略并没什么错,但它会打击玩家想要仅凭技巧通关的想法。
  写在最后的话
  从我们的研究来看,三消类游戏的确有一些共性,例如通过声音进行正向的积极强化和关卡设置的多样性,但这类游戏并非只有CCS克隆版本的游戏。的确,CCS展现了社交元素的重要性,而一些类似的游戏完全忽略了这个工具。
  我们能看到,贯穿研究样本始终的一点就是叙事元素的缺乏。很明显叙事设计并非流行的益智类游戏必备的一点,看看《俄罗斯方块》就知道了。但在2014年,缺少叙事元素是否会阻碍游戏的商业推广或挖掘其他外部盈利方式?只有时间才知道。
  研究方法说明
  首先,我们先看了除CCS之外其他四款在市场上最流行的三消类游戏。然后,我们也研究了其他或是影响了CCS或者被CCS影响的游戏,最后我们选择了以下游戏:
  《糖果缤纷乐狂欢》(Candy Blast Mania by Team Lava)
  《宝石迷阵:闪电战》(Bejewelled Blitz by PopCap)
  《宝石狂人》(Jewel Mania by Team Lava)
  《果汁方块》(Juice Cubes by Rovio)
  然后我们花了几个小时的时间挨个玩了每个游戏。为保证公平比较,我们在同一个iPad上玩了这5款游戏。在试玩期间,我们记录了每一款游戏的机制和玩法元素——从叙事的使用到关卡数。这些数据由以下5个标题组成,分别被存放在“数据”和“发现”两个文档中:
  叙事——故事在游戏中如何发挥作用
  社交性——如何在游戏中融入沟通交流
  音效——声音在游戏内的运用
  玩法——包括关卡数、生命数和挑战等元素
  盈利——游戏如何实现收益
  然后针对每个标题下面的若干游戏元素按从0到3分进行打分
  0–没有体现
  1–体现但不明显
  2–体现且不时会使用
  3–体现且显著
  然后我们使用一种自定义算法分别为5个部分进行5分制打分,并将结果绘成矢量图进行对比。我们还结合各个矢量针对游戏的玩法做了详细的注解,以便能注意到那些在矢量图中并不明显的细小的点。
互动评论加载中…Candy Blast Mania
Match and collect candies in this amazingly delicious puzzle adventure guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!
A new flavor of Match-3 game from the makers of hit apps Jewel Mania(TM) and Bubble Mania(TM)! Match candies to collect them, and sweeten the value of neighboring candies. Easy to learn but challenging to master!
The Gummy Bear King and his costumed cronies are looking to spoil Halloween in the Candy Kingdom. And what's Halloween without CANDY? Don your costume, head to a spooky new region, and stop the ghoulish grouches before it’s too late!
- PLAY through over 500 levels of candy collecting craziness! Stock up on Lemon Drops, Jelly Beans and Gummies that look good enough to eat, without having to knock on neighbors' doors!
- FIND big matches to create Sweet Spots for explosive combos and big bonuses!
- TRICK the tyrannical Gummy Bear King in the exciting Battle Mode. Stun the evil King with big matches before he Goops up your candies!
- TREAT yourself with Boosts like the Candy Wand or Candy Scoop, which clear obstacles and recharge for FREE!
- COMPETE against your Facebook friends for the top score in every level!
- JOURNEY through a whole new world of fantastic flavors, including Cake Canyon, the Forest of Fudge, and more!
- FREE to play with FREE updates including new levels, obstacles, candies, and more every week!
Candy Blast Mania: Halloween is the BEST puzzle adventure game on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. And just like the other best things in life, it’s FREE!
Please note that Candy Blast Mania: Halloween is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under “Allowed Content”. In addition, Candy Blast Mania: Halloween may link to social media services such as Facebook, and TeamLava will have access to your information through such services.
我是大大俠
曹操之野望有人在玩Candy Blast Mania这个游戏吗,能不能破解_百度知道
有人在玩Candy Blast Mania这个游戏吗,能不能破解
提问者采纳
帆风顺所才完美完美才别完美摆我面前条平坦笔直道路让乏味没挑战安逸摆我面前条崎岖蜿蜒路使斗志昂扬甘沉落图强世
其他类似问题
mania的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖