Apotheosisthe painted veill 圣化面纱什么特效

求助!!!!!!!_destiny吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,137贴子:
求助!!!!!!!收藏
昨天在神秘商人那里赌到一个Titan得金色头盔,有一技能看不懂求大神给翻译一下,技能名字:RECKLESSNESS,具体介绍是:Provides Death from Above and Headstrong for Fist of Havoc
1楼 22:11&|
相关的贴子3111221039相关的图贴
你看你泰坦striker技能树,这两个是技能,如果你装备这个头盔,即使技能树里面不选这两个技能,也会开启这两个技能,换句话说,这个头盔是striker技能树专用头盔,能增强拳击和敲地板的技能。还有一个defender专用头盔,我觉得更好看,头盔上附带的技能也更实用
收起回复2楼 22:57&|来自
而且这个头盔的技能实测是无效的。。。就是第一个技能:“Provides Death from Above and Headstrong for Fist of Havoc”砸地板的时候不会被杀死。这个实测无效,而且说明上也没写是自动跳起的时候就无敌,还是只有砸地瞬间无敌【那要你何用!】上周砸地板,L1R1激活技能,角色自动跳起,砸到地上之前的瞬间就被打死了,都没砸出来。这个头盔纯属浪费金槽,建议不要升级,随便一个泰坦双雷胸甲或者失明头盔都比这个有用得多!。
收起回复3楼 11:15&|
我只想知道 术士的头盔 Apotheosis Veil 具体什么用
感觉不管是满能量还是释放大招都没有治愈的功效吖
4楼 17:14&|
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”destiny“的信息,请&或--&|&-----------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal76%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal80%sorted by: newOff topic... But why does hardlight rank in your top 3 exotics? I was surprised to see it mentioned with GH and IB. Have one that I haven't leveled because of Thorn and Suros if I want an exotic primary. What am I missing?
You're wife was watching you play destiny and laughing/enjoying it. That's the real victory here Guardian.
Great video! Thank you! Did you do any testing to see how radiance affects solar weapon damage?
Friday through Monday was very RNG friendly for me.
Purchased the Icebreaker (finally!!)
A few coins short for the Obsidian Mind so ran the weekly and got a legendary engram.
Purchased Obsidian Mind and my legendary engram decrypted into the Dragons Breath.
Ran iron banner all weekend, purchased rocket launcher, gloves and 2 timors lashes. Legendary ship and Iron Banner riffle dropped as post game rewards while grinding.
While grinding Iron Banner I ranked up crucible and got a TWPKY in the package with better perks than the vendor version.
Rolled the Lash, Launcher and Spear I wanted with only 50 motes total.
While completing bounties to level up all my new weapons a legendary engram dropped from a greg. Can't remember the last time I found a purple in the wild. Became Titan armor who I will be starting shortly.
Unfortunately my RNG streak ended last night during the nightfall. Legendary engram reward that became 2 shards. But I'm not complaining. I've never had a run like that before. It was awesome.
001 ()loading...Thorn is my go to phalanx dropper
Lucky! I ended with return to sender in the first spot, not ideal but I didn't want to risk losing field scout and crowd control.
IRON BANNER REROLLING IS AWESOME!
WHY CAN'T I REROLL OTHER LEGENDARY WEAPONS?!?!?
LET ME USE ONE OF THE DOZEN CURRENCIES IN THIS GAME TO REROLL SHITTY DROPS.
How'd I do?
Spray and play, explosive rounds or flared magwell, and final round. Not the ideal roll I wanted but I only have 6 motes left.
It'll stay 300 but you can still get perfect perks if you're lucky enough
I was just getting 166 per win this morning. I thought I read nightfall bonus doesn't effect rep for wins but maybe it does?
Haven't seen either after 40 motes.
Debating whether to keep spray and play/explosive rounds/final round or gamble more. Only have 20 motes left.
Depends how many motes you have. I only have 50ish, so I'm saving them all to reroll the Lash when I unlock it. Plan to reroll my sniper after, but I'll settle for any Void sniper with decent perks. And I'd definitely be content with final round/AP rounds and Ambush scope. Not perfect but pretty damn nice.
Exactly. Plus the odds of Obsidian Mind coming back into the rotation again are better than the ice breaker showing up again. Especially since you can gamble for Obsidian Mind when xur sells helmet engrams
Don't have it, but I'm grinding for it. Why not go for it? It's the only HC you can reroll for perfect perks. Also it's the highest impact HC. Grinding for it is a no brainer
I'm so looking forward to Obsidian Mind and juju exclusion zone runs. Farming glimmer just got fun!
Great info. I should have mentioned neither the Skull or Mind will see action in pvp. I have voidfang too and can't give up 2 fusion grenades on spawn.
Maybe I was using it wrong, but the skull was just my go to in ROC strikes to get Novabombs quicker. Most other pve scenarios I'd go with the batman helm to generate more orbs, or the voidfang because it looks sick with the iron banner shader. I see Obsidian Mind accomplishing both of those goals.
But everyone is right, I don't NEED the shard at the moment so I guess I'll vault it.
001 ()loading...Obsidian Mind?! AND icebreaker?! This really is Xurmas!
001 ()loading...Got a TFWPKY from a crucible rank up package. First time I have gotten a HC with decent perks from a rank up package. (rangefinder, who's next, and high caliber/send it/flared magwell)
000 ()loading...I'd be happy if I could use the app to swap gear between the vault and characters and save 2 trips to the tower when I can play
FYI, starfire does NOT give you 3 grenades. It caps at 2 grenades.
I've done pvp with remote play. It worked a lot better than I expected. My performance wasn't as good as with a ds4, but it worked for grinding out IB rep
helptools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2015 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.Destiny: Xur Location and Exotic Items for January 2-4
Published 3 weeks ago
It’s the first Xur appearance in Destiny of 2015 and boy did the Agent of the Nine make a grand appearance. This could be the best
since the first weeks of , and for DLC owners it’s a perfect situation. Read on to find out where Xur is hiding and what he has for sale.
Finding Xur should be no problem, as he’s in his usual bunker under the Tower hangar. This is still the most unique hiding spot Xur has appeared in, but unfortunately most know to check there by now. He may work in mysterious ways, but Xur is hardly original.
That being said, Xur’s selection is completely new, boasting four previously unsold . As we mentioned at the top of the post, this is easily one of the best offerings Xur has ever had simply because there are no repeats.
Yes, the armor pieces aren’t going to be everyone’s cup of tea – especially those that don’t favor
– but we’re not going to complain when Xur shows up with brand new items. For a lot of players, these new pieces will help them complete their exotic armor set, provided they have been regular patrons of Xur and gotten lucky once or twice in a .
But even if the armor pieces don’t fit your needs, it will be hard to pass up the . We speculated that, based on a screenshot, Xur might have the Dragon’s Breath in his rotation, but we never expected he might actually sell it. Dragon’s Breath is one of the cooler designed exotics in the whole of Destiny, and it’s a pretty useful heavy weapon to boot. It might even be just as
as the Gjallarhorn.
For a full rundown of Xur’s items and prices see the list below:
Mk. 44 Stand Asides (Titan Leg Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
Don’t Touch Me (Hunter Gauntlets) – 13 Strange Coins
Starfire Protocol (Warlock Chest Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
Dragon’s Breath (Rocket Launcher) – 17 Strange Coins
Exotic Gauntlet Engram – 23 Motes of Light
Exotic Shard – 7 Strange Coins
The only real drawback to the selection is that those who don’t own
can’t use any of these exotic items. And so for them this week of Xur is a complete wash, save for the exotic upgrades. Unfortunately, Xur doesn’t have many good exotic upgrades available either:
Knucklehead Radar
Achylophage Symbiote
Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)
The Armamentarium
Apotheosis Veil
Heart of the Praxic Fire
The Last Word
Universal Remote
Pocket Infinity
Patience and Time
Thunderlord
Gjallarhorn
It’s unclear at this point whether Xur’s bounty fits the
before the end of the year, but Bungie players are happy all the same. Now if only Xur could be this generous on a weekly basis?
What do you think of Xur’s selection this week? What do you hope he sells next week?
Follow Anthony on Twitter
TAGS: , , , , , ,
3 Comments
Post a Comment
Want to change your avatar?Go to
and upload your own (we'll wait)!
TODAY’S HOT STORIES
January 2015 Release Schedule
GAME REVIEWS
GAME TRAILERS

我要回帖

更多关于 www.venusveil.com 的文章