& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 要求武器+装甲+盾
& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 骷髅马骨架
& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && & 声音文件
& &按照方法 拿了武器后应该学会4个技能&&可是还差一个召唤骷髅马的技能 求解
- 您将获得:
1.Death线圈(较小的功率):
线圈的目标与火焰,冰霜震击伤害死亡(15 HP / s到每3秒损失实际:)。
排水为3S60英尺heathy。
有一些限制,使用这个法术。你将受到惩罚时,坚持不qulified投的法术。天启降临后,你会和你永远不会知道你死了,如果你的破坏程度小于50。此外,权力和法术效果会增加您的破坏程度。
2.Unholy(较小的功率):
DeathBurst燃烧的20英尺你周围的敌人,5HP / s的10秒的伤害。
DeathShield将您添加为10S GreenFireShiled。
DeathRestore还原为10秒的heathy 20HP /秒。
DeathFority提高你的速度为10秒50分。
也有一些限制。你可能会死时,铸有可怕的破坏程度在40岁以下这个法术。
3.Animate死:
召唤的亡灵军团,可以帮助您一分钟的一部分。
根据你的咒语水平,真正的影响将有所不同:
等级小于40:你会被僵尸人群,好运surronded。
等级超过40:你会召唤4刀片骨架,2骷髅冠军,2个暗幽灵战机,1你周围的巫妖。
等级100:你会召唤骷髅6刀,4骷髅冠军,3个暗幽灵,2巫妖。
现在你可以通过交谈解雇其中任何的不死系。他们将土崩瓦解,当您选择unsummon他们。 (然而,他们不会真正“死”而消失,因为他们已经死了:)
4.Summon梦魇
现在,您可以召唤阿尔萨斯“坐骑:噩梦,你可以在画廊的看法。
当你干掉阿尔萨斯“头像,会有一个滚动出现在面前的霜之哀伤,读滚动,你会获得这样的权力。
The latest update is here:
Description
Name: Death Knight Spell's with BlueFire effect for jojjo's New Frostmourne Sword by SETI v1_3
Version: 1.3
Date: 19 September 2008
Category: Weapons and Armor
Author(s): SETI ()
Quote from jojjo:
First of all if you like these MOD, please, RATE IT!
It is the reward of a modder and a motivator to let them do more like a slave.
This hellish MOD took me more than a month of time to compile and test while I'm dealing with my crappy exam. T_T
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--These are some additional changes accompany with Jojjo's New Frostmourne Sword and Lich King Armor.
So please ensure that you have his two MODs installed in advance.
The Frostmourne, LichKing's Armor are all originall Jojjo's work. (although, there's some petty changes.)
Here's the Link:
The Skeleton mount was adapted from Mr.Z's MOD, and here's his link:
The sound set was adapted from Bruce's Oblivion Sound Sets MOD, I'm using his
Irenicus sound set but did not use them in the game, so you could found something left in the MOD. And here's his link:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This MOD included:
--4 new spells of Death Kight from WarCraft. Besides the powerful effects, the spells you cast will stir the atmosphere dramaticaly and you shall see gorgeous wonders beyond imaging.
--Few sound sets accompany the spells and battle. Visual and hearing effects are also available when you sheath in/out Frostmurne.
--BlueFire Effects on Hit when you are wielding Frostmurne..
--Combined &Switch Frostmourne Sword Script& which allow you to swap the NoFlame/BlueFlame versions, just like the former &Swap Swords script&(which can swap Onehand/TwoHand Versions) made by Adonnay and attached by }{ellKnight.
--Changed the BlueFlame on the Blade.[these are just some appearance changes. If you don't like the original one, please download this or, just leave it ]
--Very Large Cape and Glowing Eyes. Also compatible with jojjo's latest work. See details in the description of version 1.3.
--HOW TO GET:
Differ from jojjo's MOD, he battle in Kemen was changed, you have to challenge Arthas' gerneral and his Avatar to get the Frostmourne, Arthas' armor and the scroll which will render you the power to summon Nightmare.
The replicas on sale in A Fighting Chance are unenchanted ones--except jojjo's Lich King Helm with glowing eyes. That means the Helm you find in Kemen is my version and in A Fighting Chance is jojjo's version.
To get these spells, You should pick up any version of Frostmourne and then, they all will add to your spell list.
To get the Frostmourne, you can either go to Kemen Ruins to find one or just buy it in &A Fighting Chance&. However, this MOD changed the way to get enchanted Frostmourne and Arthas' armor in Kemen. The battle there could be extremely tough--just for my next MOD, so if you find it is impossible to survive there, I recommend you to lower the difficult level.(or just use cheat code if you wish)
If you already have one, just drop one of your Frostmourne (every version is OK) and pick it up to achieve the spells.
--YOU WILL GET:
1.Death Coil (lesser Power):
Coil target with Fire,Frost,Shock damage to death(15 HP/s to each damage for 3s actually.
Drain heathy in 60ft for 3s.
There are some restrictions to use this spell. You will be punished when you are not qulified and persist to cast the spell. Apocalypse shall befall upon you and you'll never know how you died if your destruction level is less than 50. Besides, the power and effect of the spell shall increase with your destruction level.
2.Unholy (lesser Power):
DeathBurst to burn the enemies around you by 20ft, 5HP/s damage for 10s.
DeathShield to add you GreenFireShiled for 10s.
DeathRestore to Restore your heathy 20HP/s for 10s.
DeathFority to boost your speed 50 points for 10s.
There are also some restrictions. You could die terribly when you cast this spell with your destruction level under 40.
3.Animate Dead:
Summon part of Undead Corps which can assist you for one minute.
According to your conjuration level, the real effects will be different:
Level is less than 40: You will be surronded by the zombie throng, Good Luck.
Level is more than 40: You will summon 4 Blade Skeletons, 2 Skeleton Champions, 2 Gloom Wraiths, 1 Lich around you.
Level 100: You will summon 6 Blade Skeletons, 4 Skeleton Champion, 3 Gloom Wraith, 2 Liches.
Now you can dismiss the Undeads by talking to any of them. They will fall apart when you choose to unsummon them. (However, they will not really &die& and disappear, for they are already dead
4.Summon Nightmare
Now you can summon Arthas' mount: Nightmare, which you can have a view in the gallery.
When you finish off Arthas' Avatar, there will be a scroll appear in front of the Frostmourne, read the scroll and you shall gain this power.
About the Helm with glowing eyes:
There are different kinds of glowing eyes helm which you can replace them by yourself.
Here I leave a link and you can download &LichKing substitutions &, copy any of &LichKingHelmX.nif& to meshes-&armors-&jojjo and overwrite the previous one:
JUST IN CASE YOU DO NOT LIKE IT,
PLEASE DO REMEBER, ALWAYS MAKE THE BACK-UP!!
Version 1.3 :
-Arthas' mount is available now, with glowing eyes and flaming &mane& and hoove.
-The undeads' eyes are burning blue fire as well, just like WOTLK's latest cinematic. Check out the pics I added in gallery.
-Fixed the texture problem. Something like & there are lots of skeletons suddenly appear around me when I enter a door or fast travel to somewhere.& will not happen anymore. Besides, now the undeads will not betray you when being attacked after summoned once.
-Just in case anyone who love the previous one, I also preserved that and renamed as &Rise Dead&-- be critical. But the &rebellion& problem will still happen when you use this spell.
-More gorgeous effects--included impressive voices when you sheath/unsheath/pick up the swords and cast spells, wear the pauldrons and of course, you will surely hear &Now, we are ONE.& when equip LichKing's Helm, with thrilling spectacles.
And, the undeads you summoned are more cool. Just check out the pics I added.
-Improved &Animate Dead&--besides the wonderful scene now the skeletons will unsummon when time is up and the number you can summon at one time is fixed and will increase with your conjuration level--which means you could not spawn the skeleton all over the world like before. You may still, nevertheless, have lots of companions.
-Reduce some unnecessary effects which would make the performance much better and cause less crashes.
-VeryLargeCape and Helm with glowing eyes are availbe now. In Version 1.3 I also included the &VeryLargeCape& I changed for Jojjo's Arthas Pauldrons. Now the Vampire Hunter (renamed as &Arthas' Avatar&) in Komen who carry the true glowing LichKing's Helm also wear the new pauldrons with cape as well. I also put a replica on sale in A Fighting Chance, just in case someone(like me) do not want to(or can not) have an other journey to Komen.
All right, there r lots of changes now.
Generally, the spells you cast will stir the atmosphere dramaticaly and you shall see gorgeous wonders beyond imaging. Just check out the pic I added.
Unfortunately it will spend lots amount of system resource, so it MAYBE very sluggish or even crash when you cast some of the spells. If you do not like it, download v 1.1 and overwrite all the files.
I also set some restrictions there--for the balance. Not everyone can cast the spells causally now, for if you are not qualified to cast the spells(e.g. your destruction level is less than 40.) Apocalypse shall befall upon you and you'll never know how you die~
Besides, some cool casting actions are available now. I'm sure you will love that!
To remove the new actions, just delete all the files in mesh-&charactor-&_male folder, if you didn't install any action MOD.
Finally, I added a spell named &sifh& just in case the Rebellion of your Undead Army. Cast this spell after summon your skeletons and they will ignore friendly fire. The approach to get the spell is the same as others--just pick up any version of Frostmourne.
I hope all of you enjoy the new spells!
v1.1 changes:
Fixed &Animate Dead&.
Now the Skeletons you &summoned& can follow you and will not bash each other or everyone they meet. But they still attack your companion(if you installed other companion MOD) when they are beaten. And, now you will shine brilliantly when rise the dead, which make you look more like a Undead leader
Amend the green fire effects on strike(with new effects! )
Someone told me the effects could not display normally. I made sure the pathes are right and tried on another computer, it should be all right now. What's most important is, I changed the green fire effects and made it beam more &beatiful&. The new effects can be seen via the screenshots I added.
Finally, I must thank zip2k4 for his instuctions. It was he(maybe?) who taught me how to cope with the damned skeleton AI. Thousands thanks to him!
And, of course, lots of appreciations will give to Jojjo who give me the chance to make the spells!
PLEASE DO REMEBER, ALWAYS MAKE THE BACK-UP!!
1. Place the folders and the .esp files in this MOD from into your Oblivion\Data folder. Click &Yes to all& when asked.
2. Open &Oblivion Launcher&, select &Data Files&, activate &Death Knight Spells v1_3& by placing a checkmark if your want to version 1.3.
DO NOT use&LichKing's Helm.esp& and &NewFrostmourne v1_1.esp&, although this MOD include all about both of this two MODs, but I haven't test if there is something unexpected yet.
Sure, if you are using my new MOD, the Frostmourne and LichKing Armor you got could disappear and you have to go find them again.
Incompatibility
===============
Highly recommand you to deactive &LichKing's Helm.esp& and &NewFrostmourne v1_1.esp&.
Sure, if you are using my new MOD, the Frostmourne and LichKing Armor you got could disappear and you have to go find them again.
Known Issues or Bugs
====================
Use PCSoundpowerattack spell and PCSoundwounded spell which will automatically add to your spell list to alter your PC's voice.
Thanks to Jojjo who create the wonderful Frostmourne MOD. I love his works!
Thanks to Zman who create the Skeleton mount which can make the MOD more marvellous!
Thanks to Mr.V for creating the Bluefire Claymore mod which I learned a lot from that.
Thanks to zip2k4 helped me a lot for amending the &Animate Dead& spell.
Thanks to brucevayne for his &Sound Sets& MOD which taught me how to compile the scripts about the sound.
Tools Used
==========
TES Construction Set
Recorder.....yeah, the one that anybody can find in Windows
===============
If you use any part of this mod in yours, please give credit where it is due.
最新更新是在这里:
/downloads/file.php?id=21368
名称:死亡骑士技能的由SETI v1_3与jojjo新霜之哀伤剑BlueFire效果
分类:武器和防具
作者资料:SETI()
引用自jojjo:
首先,如果你喜欢这些MOD,请评分!
这是一个modder和激励奖励,让他们更不喜欢一个奴隶。)
这地狱般的MOD我花了超过一个月的时间来编译和测试,而我与我的蹩脚的考试处理。 T_T
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
IMPRTANT:
- 这是一些额外的变化伴随Jojjo的新霜之哀伤剑与巫妖王甲。
因此,请确保您有他的两个杂项承付提前安装。
在霜之哀伤,LichKing的护甲都originall Jojjo的工作。 (尽管有一些小的变化。)
下面是链接:
/downloads/file.php?id=17032
骨架安装改编自Mr.Z的MOD,这里是他的链接:
/downloads/file.php?id=8823
声音设置是从布鲁斯的遗忘声音设置MOD改编,我用他的
Irenicus声音设置,但没有在游戏中使用他们,所以你可以发现,在MOD左的东西。而这里是他的链接:
/downloads/file.php?id=12588
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
这MOD包括:
- 4个新的法术死亡Kight从魔兽。除了强大的效果,你施放的法术会激起大气dramaticaly,你将看到超越成像华丽的奇迹。
- 很少有声音设置陪法术和战斗。视觉和听觉效果,也可以当你鞘/输出Frostmurne。
- 关于BlueFire影响命中当你挥舞Frostmurne ..
- 结合“开关霜之哀伤剑脚本”,它允许你交换NoFlame / BlueFlame版本,就像昔日的“交换剑脚本”(可以交换Onehand / TwoHand版本)由Adonnay和连接由} {ellKnight。
- 改变对刀片BlueFlame [这些只是一些外观变化。如果你不喜欢原来的,请下载这个,或者刚刚离开它:)]
- 非常宽大的斗篷和发光的眼睛。同时兼容jojjo的最新作品。看到,在1.3版本的描述细节。
详细信息:
不同于jojjo的MOD,他战斗在可门已被更改,你要挑战阿尔萨斯“gerneral和他的头像获得霜之哀伤,阿尔萨斯”装甲和滚动这会使你的权力,传召恶梦。
在一个战斗的机会出售的副本unenchanted的 - 除了jojjo的巫妖王头盔与发光的眼睛。这意味着你在头盔可门发现是我的版本和一个战斗的机会是jojjo的版本。
要获得这些法术,你应该拿起霜之哀伤的任何版本,然后,他们都将增加你的法术列表。
要获得霜之哀伤,你可以去可门遗址发现某个或购买“战斗的机会”了。然而,这MOD改变了方式获得阿尔萨斯和霜之哀伤陶醉“在可门装甲。这场战争有可能是非常艰难的 - 只是我的下一个MOD,所以如果你发现这是不可能生存在那里,我建议你降低难度级别(或只使用欺骗代码,如果你愿意的话)。
如果您已经有一个,刚刚降你的霜之哀伤之一(每一个版本是OK),并把它捡起来实现的法术。
- 您将获得:
1.Death线圈(较小的功率):
线圈的目标与火焰,冰霜震击伤害死亡(15 HP / s到每3秒损失实际:)。
排水为3S60英尺heathy。
有一些限制,使用这个法术。你将受到惩罚时,坚持不qulified投的法术。天启降临后,你会和你永远不会知道你死了,如果你的破坏程度小于50。此外,权力和法术效果会增加您的破坏程度。
2.Unholy(较小的功率):
DeathBurst燃烧的20英尺你周围的敌人,5HP / s的10秒的伤害。
DeathShield将您添加为10S GreenFireShiled。
DeathRestore还原为10秒的heathy 20HP /秒。
DeathFority提高你的速度为10秒50分。
也有一些限制。你可能会死时,铸有可怕的破坏程度在40岁以下这个法术。
3.Animate死:
召唤的亡灵军团,可以帮助您一分钟的一部分。
根据你的咒语水平,真正的影响将有所不同:
等级小于40:你会被僵尸人群,好运surronded。
等级超过40:你会召唤4刀片骨架,2骷髅冠军,2个暗幽灵战机,1你周围的巫妖。
等级100:你会召唤骷髅6刀,4骷髅冠军,3个暗幽灵,2巫妖。
现在你可以通过交谈解雇其中任何的不死系。他们将土崩瓦解,当您选择unsummon他们。 (然而,他们不会真正“死”而消失,因为他们已经死了:)
4.Summon梦魇
现在,您可以召唤阿尔萨斯“坐骑:噩梦,你可以在画廊的看法。
当你干掉阿尔萨斯“头像,会有一个滚动出现在面前的霜之哀伤,读滚动,你会获得这样的权力。
关于用发光的眼睛头盔:
有很多不同种类的掌舵人发光的眼睛,你可以自行更换它们。
在这里,我留下一个链接,你可以下载“LichKing换人”,复制“LichKingHelmX.nif”任何网格 - &盔甲 - & jojjo并覆盖前一个:
/downloads/file.php?id=21368
以防万一你不喜欢,
请别忘记,总是让后备!
- 阿尔萨斯“安装可现在,随着发光的眼睛和燃烧的”鬃毛“和hoove。
- 在不死系怪物的眼睛是蓝色的火以及燃烧,就像WOTLK的最新电影。退房的图片我在画廊补充说。
- 修正纹理问题。类似“有大量的骷髅突然出现在我身边,当我进入一个门或快速前往的地方。”不会发生了。此外,现在的不死系不会背叛你的时候被攻击后召见一次。
- 以防万一前面的人谁爱一个,我还保存着的,是“崛起死”更名为 - 是至关重要的。但“造反”的问题仍然会发生在你使用这个法术。
- 更华丽的效果 - 包括令人印象深刻的声音,当你鞘/ unsheath /拿起剑和施法,穿的肩甲,当然,你一定会听到“现在,我们是一体的。”当装备LichKing的头盔,眼镜与惊险。
而且,你召唤不死系较为凉爽。刚检查出图片我补充说。
- 改进的“动画死” - 除了精彩的场面现在的骨架将unsummon当时间到了,号码就可以召唤一次是固定的,会随着你的咒语水平 - 这意味着你可以不生成所有的骨架像以前一样在世界各地。您可能还,不过,有很多同伴。
- 减少了一些不必要的影响这会使效果更佳,并导致更少崩溃。
- VeryLargeCape和发光的眼睛头盔是availbe现在。在版本1.3我也包括“VeryLargeCape”我为Jojjo的阿尔萨斯肩甲改变。现在的吸血鬼猎人在科曼(如“阿尔萨斯”阿凡达“改名)谁进行真正的发光LichKing的头盔也穿斗篷,以及用新的护肩。我也发售副本在一个战斗的机会,以防万一有人(像我)不想(或不能)有其他旅程科曼。
好吧,有很多现在r的变化。
一般来说,你施放的法术会激起大气dramaticaly,你将看到超越成像华丽的奇迹。刚检查出PIC我补充说。 :)
不幸的是它会花大量的系统资源量,因此它也许非常缓慢甚至死机当你施放的法术一些。如果你不喜欢它,下载1.1版,并覆盖所有文件。
我还设置有一些限制 - 为平衡。不是每个人都可以投的法术现在因果关系,因为如果你没有资格投的法术(例如,您的破坏程度小于40。)启示降临后,你会和你永远不会知道你是怎么死?
此外,一些清凉铸造行动现已上市。我相信你一定会喜欢的!
要删除新的行动,只是删除网 - &人物造型 - & _male文件夹的所有文件,如果您没有安装任何行动MOD。
最后,我添加了一个名为“sifh”以防万一你的亡灵军队叛乱咒语。演员在此法术召唤的骷髅,他们会忽略误伤。该方法获得的法术是为别人一样 - 只要拿起霜之哀伤的任何版本。
我希望大家享受新的法术!
V1.1的变化:
固定的“动画死”。
现在的你“召见”骷髅可以跟着你,不会的bash对方或大家见面。但是他们仍然攻击你的同伴(如果您安装了其他同伴MOD)当他们殴打。而且,现在你会大放异彩时崛起的死了,这让你看起来更像一个不死族领袖:)
修订罢工青火的影响(与新的效果!)
有人告诉我的影响不能正常显示。我确定pathes是正确的,在另一台电脑试过,应该没事了。什么是最重要的是,我改变了青火的影响,并使其光束更“漂亮”。在新的效果可以看出通过截图我补充说。
最后,我要感谢他instuctions zip2k4。这是他(也许?)谁教我如何应付该死的骨架AI。数以千计的感谢他!
而且,当然,升值地段将给予Jojjo谁给我机会,使法术!
请别忘记,总是让后备!
1。从广场到您遗忘\ Data文件夹在文件夹和这个MOD。ESP文件。点击“是所有”当记者问。
2。打开“遗忘的启动器”,选择通过放置一个复选标记“数据文件”,激活“死亡骑士的法术v1_3”如果你要到版本1.3。
不要使用“LichKing的Helm.esp”和“NewFrostmourne v1_1.esp”,虽然这个MOD包括有关这两个杂项承付两个,但是我还没有测试,如果有什么意外呢。
当然,如果您使用的是我的新MOD,在霜之哀伤和LichKing护甲你有可能会消失,你必须去找到它们。
===============
高度建议您deactive“LichKing的Helm.esp”和“NewFrostmourne v1_1.esp”。
当然,如果您使用的是我的新MOD,在霜之哀伤和LichKing护甲你有可能会消失,你必须去找到它们。
已知问题或错误
====================
使用PCSoundpowerattack拼写和PCSoundwounded法术将自动添加到你的法术列表,改变你的电脑的声音。
到Jojjo感谢谁创造的精彩霜之哀伤MOD。我喜欢他的作品!
到ZMAN感谢谁创造的骨架安装,可以使更多的精彩的MOD!
为创建Bluefire克莱莫MOD,我学到了很多的感谢Mr.V。
到zip2k4感谢帮了我的修改“动画死的”咒语了。
感谢brucevayne为自己的“声音设置”MOD它教会了我如何编译有关声音的脚本。
使用的工具
==========
录像机.....呀,一个任何人都可以找到在Windows
===============
如果您使用任何本在你的MOD的一部分,请给予信贷,她是受。
最后登录贡献度34 金元1616 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限50帖子主题精华0积分298UID3502102
高级玩家, 积分 298, 距离下一级还需 202 积分
贡献度34 金元1616 注册时间积分298精华0帖子
兄弟你怎么近路不走走远路呢站内搜索帖子,龙影汉化组系列MOD里面就有巫妖王汉化MOD。你非要整外语的,无语。习得后学会4个魔法都还行,就是一天只能一次。召唤坐骑无敌也在魔法栏里。选择哪个魔法,按C就出来了
最后登录贡献度25 金元3988 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限50帖子主题精华0积分499UID1799053
高级玩家, 积分 499, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
贡献度25 金元3988 注册时间积分499精华0帖子
無敵,你腫麼了,無敵?
最后登录贡献度30 金元2915 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限50帖子主题精华0积分412UID1485754
高级玩家, 积分 412, 距离下一级还需 88 积分
贡献度30 金元2915 注册时间积分412精华0帖子
影大有个巫妖王MOD。请装那个。。任务完成后自然会给魔法你召唤
最后登录贡献度9 金元1348 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限30帖子主题精华0积分171UID2913686
中级玩家, 积分 171, 距离下一级还需 29 积分
贡献度9 金元1348 注册时间积分171精华0帖子
法术列表 召唤无敌