steam开始steam免费游戏推荐gearup未知错误

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Early Access enables us let you test Gear Up during development. We love your feedback, testing, fresh ideas and help in spreading the word. Ultimately allowing us to create a better game!&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Gear Up will remain in Early Access until the game is ready for release. We expect this to happen late 2014.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The complete version will feature a full, stable build running on Windows, Mac and Linux, check out our game description further below!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Beta! We're happy to see more players joining in multiplayer battles and we are working hard to fix bugs and release Gear Up in 2014!&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Buying the game right now is definitely an advantage as the prices will increase when the game is released. We plan to price the final version at $9.99 for Basic and $19.99 for Premium. We have no plans to add micro-transactions, so you'll get the full game and instant vehicle parts if you buy the premium version now!&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Get the latest news by joining our Gear Up Group:
We are grateful for all support and invite everyone to take part in the development in our Steam Group! Many suggestions and bug fixes from you have already been implemented and more are on the way!
&
Play Gear Up
Free to Play
Buy Gear Up: Basic
Unlimited storage of vehicle parts!
$6.99 USD
Buy Gear Up: Premium
Instant access to all vehicle parts!
$13.99 USD
"A free to play online tank battle game with lots of customization."
Recent updates
23 January
- Added Swedish localization. (Mail
if you want to help with other translations)
- Fixed some minor reliability issues with shader graph optimization steps.
- Added an accessory socket to the default turret
- Made crosshair a bit less transparent
- Implemented &Repeat& node in GLSL emitter.
- Memory issues resolved which was reported by valgrind, some which could have caused weird issues.
- Removed explicit update calls for tanks when created.
- Fixed bug with AlignedVector container and natural alignment of value type on GCC.
- Improved some with mesh particles.
- Replaced some vegetation meshes on Hillsides
- Showing ping and spread in lobby lists.
- Fixed Linux in-game crash. (Only 64-bit Linux is supported.)
19 January
- Fixed blackscreen after loading on OSX.
- Further simplifications of extrapolation calculation, still same result but much less work.
- Reduced number of physics solver iterations from 10 to 4 which reduce CPU cost but sacrifice precision (not noticeable thou).
- Added an FPS and Ping stat to in-game UI.
- Reset proxy states when ghost tank unspawn.
- Replicator tries to migrate primary token to peer with least ping.
- Fixed script crash if a projectile spawn message is received after a tank rebuild event.
- Reduced mouse sensitivity of X11 mouse devices.
- Some minor fixes, ensure hull point array to bullet are 3 floats and 16 byte aligned no matter what build configuration.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
Play Gear Up: Free
Limited storage of vehicle parts. Can unlock same vehicle parts as paid versions, play to unlock and limited storage of parts. Try new parts by earning score and then selling owned parts.
Unlock 1 more storage slot for each XP level reached!
Unlimited storage of vehicle parts – Collect all parts in the entire game!
Be ready for anything with 3 saved vehicle loadouts!
Unlock parts faster! (2 G-coin participating bonus)
Get 50 % discount for Premium version when you upgrade from Gear Up: Basic (shown at checkout).
Instant access to all vehicle parts!
Save 3 vehicle loadouts!
Try new tactics in Single player bot-fights and record/take screenshots in Replayer mode!
About This Game
Gear Up is a multiplayer game where you build customized tanks and battle online opponents in deathmatch, team deathmatch and conquest. Crawl the arena in devious spider legs, escape with your trusty jetpack or serve your opponents a healthy dose of proximity mines as you design with over one million different combinations.
Master the art of propulsion – Will you go for the rumbling caterpillar tracks, swoop across the arena using wind turbines or let loose the smell of burning rubber with go-kart tires?
Adapt your arsenal of weaponry – Do you prefer the cold steel of the minigun or the heartwarming sensation of the flamethrower? Will you fall for the old world charm of a thundering bronze cannon or does the electric zapping of the tesla generator tickle your mind?
Wage war your way – Regardless if you deploy the body of a Russian submarine, blend into the background with stealth generators or love giving your opponents the dry taste of gunpowder with a barrage of missiles – the choice is yours to make.
Battle up to 16 players online
Play Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Conquest
Massive customization with over one million different combinations of parts
Arcade physics simulation
Leaderboards and achievements
Built on in-house game engine &Traktor&
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
DirectX(R):11
Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
Sound:Any supported by the OS
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:Windows XP is not supported.
Recommended:
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:DirectX 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 6950 or higher, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or higher.
DirectX(R):11
Additional:Windows XP is not supported.
Minimum:
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
Graphics:512 MB dedicated OpenGL 3.0
Additional:The Mac port is in-progress and very unstable at the moment.
Recommended:
Processor:Intel Core i5 2.66Ghz
Graphics:1024 MB dedicated OpenGL 3.0
Additional:The Mac port is in-progress and very unstable at the moment.
Minimum:
Graphics:512 MB dedicated OpenGL 3.0
Sound:ALSA, Pulse or OpenAL
Additional:The Linux port is in-progress and very unstable at the moment.
Recommended:
Graphics:1024 MB dedicated OpenGL 3.0
Sound:ALSA, Pulse or OpenAL
Additional:The Linux port is in-progress and very unstable at the moment.
Doctor Entertainment AB. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
4.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
combines great &cartoon-ish& graphics (which enhances the game experiences) with incredible gameplay. I would recommend this game to everyone because it is also easy to play yet fun.The only problem is that it lacks players. Sometimes, the gameroom is actually empty. It doesn't have any servers available at times!So I repeat, I recommend this game to everyone and people would love it!PS. Please help spread the word about this game! :)
Was this review helpful?
5.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
&Played for 5 hours with friends&Killed tons of other players&Got epic dragon head that shoots fire&Killed more players&Got legs that stick to walls&Killed more players&Stopped playing for the day&Turns on the next day, it has to update&Updates&Login and see that everything I had was gone&Killed more players10/10 would update again
Was this review helpful?
26 people found this review funny
3.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Better than CoD Ghosts.
Was this review helpful?
12.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is a great game.Easy to playFunLots of potentialFREE!
Was this review helpful?
12.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Alright, despite the big thumb up, let's hang a little warning sign right at the beginning: - This game has not a lot of players...Considering the game is free though, it won't hurt to check in does it?Now for the most part the game is actually pretty good. The artstyle is consistent and nicely done, the balancing is adequate, the core premise is interesting and the gameplay and multiplayer-modes work fine.The maps are slightly varied, but not numerous enough yet.The games is &free&, so of course there is stuff you can pay for. For the most part this is pretty fair though.Free-players will start with only one tank, enough ingame-currency to buy one part and a limited capacity of parts.Leveling up will grant more slots for parts and finished matches grant IC. All parts can be bought (and sold) without limitation, order or premium parts. Earning IC is paced fairly well, around 3 matches are worth 2 parts (if you are on the winning side), which is really really fair.That all said, the technical side leaves polish to be desired:The achievements don't unlock properly, it has a stability problem (lag-spikes and crashes to desktop with quite the regularity), particel-effects and effects in general sometimes just don't show up, there doesn't seem to be a proper auto-balance for teambased modes and some of the menus (the tank customization one in particular) are somewhat annoying to navigate. It IS a beta though, so I expect that to change in time.Also the game has kind of a slow pace, so don't expect twitchy gameplay.Overall, I'd recommend it, even just for the fact that it's a pretty fair free2play game and basically inoffensive.
Was this review helpful?
26.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I dont usually write reviews but felt like i had to give this game credit where it's due.A lot of poeple are calling this pay to win, this is not the case. yes you can pay to unlock ALL the items but you can unlock them without paying for them. You're probably thinking now that im a ????? and that it takes months of game play to unlock them all... Not at all. Lets say for example that there is the best combination of items (turret, body, transport, gun etc) you could unlock all of those within 30 to 90 minutes of game play (depending on your skill). The restriction on the free players is that you can not have ALL the parts at the same time, you have a limited parts slots. This is a little restrictive at the beginning but as you level up you get more parts slots. I currently have 12 slots and considering a vehicle takes about 5 parts (With some combinations you can fit more) that's room for a good amount of variation. I have also earnt more than enough of the currency to sell things i dont want and swap them out if really needed. I believe at some point i have bought all the guns at least once.As for the game play, its quick and fluid with plenty of variation. It's true there's not many players but i have rarely had trouble finding a game and even with 2-4 people connected it's still fun.
Was this review helpful?
6.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The game is very fluid and incredibly addicting...when it works. I understand that it is still in an early phase of development, and I love what I see, but numerous connection issues really dampen the experience. This issue will be resolved, but for the time being, it's a nagging issue. Still, a good game to try out, it needs a bigger playerbase and it is quite fun.
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
i' i thought that this was a pay-to-win game. it's not. it's awesome.
Was this review helpful?
13.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
It's actually really good.The F2P aspect is all right, you can buy infinite backpack slots by using $5 or you can earn them with EXP.Weapons and parts only take like 2 matches to grind.Game's fun, 'nuff said.
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
So I was able to play this game at one time but now I get booted because I do not meet the required frame rate... even on lowest settings. My guess is that this is a CPU intensive game and not GPU intensive. I usually have no problems running any game at highest settings even though my CPU is a little dated, my GPU makes up for the difference. My current desktop rig:Phenom IIx4 810 CPURadeon R9 280X GPUFor anyone like me running an older CPU, I cannot recommend. For everyone else, it was otherwise a fun game when I could play it! Additional note: Being that this is still early access, I'm gonna keep my eye on this game and wait to reinstall this when it has been optimized to run a little better... or when I upggrade my board and CPU. Which ever comes first.
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Have to change settings every time you start the game (everything, audio, video, controls) (this has been rectified), did I mention that it kicks you from the match you're in for having a bad framerate? So whenever CPU usage spikes a little bit, I get kicked from the match, and recieve none of the stuff I should've gotten (XP+magic space credit thingies). Also, pay to win players are completely invincible to new players, but since it's a free game, this shouldn't come as a shock. Also, some of the onscreen elements (most notably the in-game chat log) do not scale with the screen resolution, so if you need to run it at a low resolution, prepare to see a wall of text and nothing else. The lack of any form of matchmaking means that newbies are mixed in with hardened pros, with stock vehicles against fully upgraded beasts. Not a very enjoyable experience.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Free to play? TF2 did free to play right, since victory is mostly built on player skill. Calling this game free to play may as well be a lie. Unless you enjoy loosing repeatedly to build up the game's currency and being unable to try a weapon, just buy their &gold editon&, which itself should be passed over.
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
First time playing (and a couple more times), it crashes instantly.Would be better if it were tested more.
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Amazing game, I do not normally comment but this deserved one. Great customization options, great maps, althoguh one issue i keep having is whenever theres alot of explosions on the screen i keep crashing, I understand this IS early access, but it is doing great so far
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I can certainly say that this game is pretty fun to play. Get to customize robots to be sent out into battle. However, I would recommend getting the Premium to get
Gear Up doesn't do very well with F2P since they would be stuck with a non-custom-able robot that can be easily destroyed...
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is sort of like a World of Tanks with customable tanks on smaller maps.
Was this review helpful?
6.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I added a turret that can add more guns to my tank then added a hull that adds another turret that lets me add another turret that has sockets on it so I can add more guns to my tank. It is now a Flame-spewing-rocket-launching-laser-shooting-missile-raining piece of unstoppable explosions.I also added spider-legs so I can climb walls and stuff.10/10 Would add another turret again
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
So I spent a few minutes for a bit of &tasting& the game.And I like it already.I guess I'll spend another night playing this game.
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Great Game Play,Lots of Guns,Parts etc. To Unlock I Recommend if You Like Robo Craft
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 23 Steam Achievements
Title: Gear Up
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Gear Up: Basic
Gear Up: Premium
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &No information given. Or recieved.
Recent Game Activity
<div class="profile_badges_badge " data-community-tooltip="Pillar of Community
Complete 22 of 0 Steam Community tasks to earn the Level 2 badge.">
<div class="profile_badges_badge " data-community-tooltip="Years of Service
Member since 24 December, 2011.">
<div class="profile_badges_badge " data-community-tooltip="Gem Maker
Turned at least one item into Gems.">
417 Members
ScubaSteve
Cyanide(TM)
Ray CharlesSteam七日杀老是弹出游戏开始失败,未知错误。也验证游戏缓存好几遍了,就是打不开。求解。。_百度知道
Steam七日杀老是弹出游戏开始失败,未知错误。也验证游戏缓存好几遍了,就是打不开。求解。。
求大神啊, 最好能彻底的帮我一次性解决, 感激不尽。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁steam使用报价确认交易后 提示发现未知错误求大神解决送菠菜_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:111,926贴子:
steam使用报价确认交易后 提示发现未知错误求大神解决送菠菜收藏
已经好久了我以为过一段时间就好了 搞的我福利局都没法玩菠菜
1楼 16:01&|
相关的贴子1254554081相关的图贴
求 大神看看 跪谢了
2楼 16:03&|
3楼 16:04&|
没人关注么
4楼 16:05&|
收起回复5楼 16:27&|
未知错误是这样的你先去看看自己的报价记录,应该是已经确认收到了然后去网页登录STEAM然后确认就行这种情况下一般都是网速不稳定建议STEAM注销一下再接受