XY小源降临的频道-优酷视频
优酷游戏达人,原创游戏视频解说
7,918,101视频播放数
<em sum_num="2粉丝数
欢 迎 来 到
的 优 酷 空 间 !!!~
首先 感 谢 你点到此空间观看我的视频,如果喜欢的话请多多支持我, 订阅一下,后续更新会第一时间推送给各位。
★QQ群★:
????????????????????????????????????????
★好基友★
XY小源视频
XY小源 ▌其他试玩合集
XY小源实录▌其他合集
XY小源 ▌新版 模拟山羊
XY小源实录▌新版 模拟山羊
XY小源 ▌森林 The Forest
XY小源实录▌森林 The Forest
我的世界1.7.10第二季 ▌神奇宝贝
我的世界1.7.10第二季 ▌神奇宝贝 XY小源
XY小源有话说▌探索游戏的内心深处
XY小源有话说▌探索游戏的内心深处
【XY小源实录】H1Z1 第...
【XY小源 我的世界】萌...
【联基团】战斗砖块剧...
【联基团】CS GO 叛徒...
【XY小源 我的世界】Mi...
【XY小源 我的世界】1....
【XY小源实录】cs:s躲...
我是传奇3限量徽章
认证原因:优酷游戏达人,原创游戏视频解说
频道介绍:
坚持到底,能够拉近与梦的距离。
你的支持,是我的动力源泉。谢谢
XY小源(浙江台州玉环)
总播放:7,918,101
今日新增:12,981
置顶&海各海各,你在逗我妈妈~~~
和我联机城堡破坏者 ,我的qq是
大大,请问用什么录的电脑屏幕?
小源,其实你们可以弄刷石机,弄来的钻石做个钻石稿挖黑耀石做附魔台,然后去打皮革,在弄些甘蔗做纸,给附魔台升级,把装备弄好点
小源你真人的样子是什么样子的?
小源我会一直支持你,我每天放学回来都会来看你的视频.
台州玉环。。。。我台州黄岩的路过。。。
小源你家住在哪里
小源,你的萌萌村的韩文BGM叫啥名啊,好想听却不知道名字
求小源录森林时放的歌
我也玩过 ,感觉好无聊... //:小源大大不要选择错了,错了就输了……请选择《是报应》(ps:剧情是在一个蓝发女神从桥上掉下来的时候) //:这个动漫超级喜欢的 //:小源大大能不能去录《罪恶王冠:失落的圣诞》行不行?如果没有时间就算了~我知道大大你很忙。
求小源你拍视频一些没水印,高清免费的录像软件.
请求小源你拍视频是属于没水印,高清的录像软件.
这= = //:小源你们萌萌村仓库对着舅子的方向能看到的图是我qq头像哎.大爱小源
小源你们萌萌村仓库对着舅子的方向能看到的图是我qq头像哎.大爱小源
小源大大不要选择错了,错了就输了……请选择《是报应》(ps:剧情是在一个蓝发女神从桥上掉下来的时候) //:这个动漫超级喜欢的 //:小源大大能不能去录《罪恶王冠:失落的圣诞》行不行?如果没有时间就算了~我知道大大你很忙。
小源视频发的好早
小驴去坑爹哥那里了
小源,能分享下你和煊煊玩的我的世界的材质包和MOD么?我觉得很不错。
现在基本上都在用bandicam。 //:小源你是用什么录像的啊.
视频播放榜
点击这里添加你的微博秀,展示你的微博和粉丝。
@对他说/推荐给粉丝
自定义主页模块
自定义视频栏目to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We want to get TerraTech into the hands of players once we're happy that it has reached a certain level of quality so they can get involved in the development process by telling us what they like and what they think needs more work. We haven't quite reached the quality level that we want for Early Access so we're bumping the date back to January 2015.
If you can't wait that long to be part of TerraTech's development, then visit
to find out how you can get involved in the current phase of development.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We reckon about 4-5 months, but it really depends on getting the right level of quality and getting the game to a state that players will really enjoy.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The price for Early Access will pretty much be similar to the price after Early Access.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Our plan is to release Early Access updates every 2 weeks with an optional Experimental preview pack option for players who want to get hold of the very latest experimental features going into the game. We encourage people to share their thoughts via the Steam forums and discussions between players and our dev team will help shape the game that TerraTech will be refined into.&
Available: Early access in January 2015
Recent updates
19 January
New features / content / improvements:
UI overlays added to provide block info and guardian names.
Added damaged cab and explosion cab effects.
GSO Fuel Tanks now explode when destroyed.
GSO blocks now break into fragments when destroyed.
German language is now supported (with work-in-progress translations) via the computer’s language setting.
Game Design Tweaks:
Reduced the size of block explosions so they don’t damage or give impulse to other blocks.
Removed resource chunks from the tractor pad encounters.
Armour plating blocks added.
Right-angled bracket block added.
Guardians added to main game for all new EXP blocks.
Improved explosion effect for EXP cannon projectile when it hits other blocks.
Bug fixes:
(Version 0.3.9) Twitter authorisation panel incorrectly appearing on Main Menu now fixed.
Game save issues are now fixed
Build update notifier now displays correctly. (TBC)
The base’s location no longer shifts slightly when continuing a saved game.
Fix for crash when saving game for a 2nd time.
When your cab is destroyed during challenges and in R&D chamber, there is now a game over / restart message.
Fans stop spinning when the game is paused.
Seeking projectiles no longer target friendly / neutral vehicles (dispensers).
Typing B while saving vehicle doesn’t triggers build mode now.
Known issues and bugs:
Unable to type spaces into vehicle capture names.
The menu options incorrectly disappear when the background fades to black to transition to a new environment.
The base’s Delivery Cannon queue is not saved out.
Base: Aspects of the Base UI are missing or have placeholder content.
Base: It’s possible to jam the player’s vehicle under the base.
A drone vehicle with a cab but no AI module drives away from the base instead of staying idle.
29 December, 2014
Bug fixes:
Fix for the crash bug that was occurring for some people when the base shield was being powered up for the first time or approximately every 5-10 minutes during gameplay.
Known issues and bugs:
The version update notifier is incorrectly appearing behind the main menu instead of in front of it.
The menu options incorrectly disappear when the background fades to black to transition to a new environment.
The base’s location shifts slightly when continuing a saved game.
Some blocks protected by guardians to do not unblock properly some of the times.
Game save: Certain game data is not saved currently:
Pinned recipes in the base menu screens
Base: Aspects of the Base UI are missing or have placeholder content.
Base: It is possible to jam the player's vehicle under the base.
A drone vehicle with a cab but no AI module drives away from the base instead of staying idle.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
TerraTech lets you design, construct and organise a fleet of unique vehicles to lead to victory as you battle your way across the lawless frontiers of new alien worlds in a quest for glory and profit. In the distant future, Earth's natural resources have finally been depleted, and as an off-world prospector it's your job to travel to alien planets, gather up all the good stuff and blast it back home to get paid. The rarest resources will build the best kit so expand your turf and take out enemy bases to secure your position on each planet.
Build crazy vehicles out of modular blocks! Seek out enemies. Shoot blocks off them and destroy their cockpits. Scavenge their dropped blocks to make your vehicle bigger, stronger and faster.
Build anything you can imagine! Heavy battle tanks? Yes. Fast scout vehicles? Yep. Flying carpet bombers? Why not?! Simply snap the dropped enemy blocks onto your creation by dragging and dropping, then get straight back into the fray!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: SM3 512MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: SM4 1GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core Intel
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: SM3 512MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Two-button mouse strongly recommended
Recommended:
Processor: Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: SM4 1GB VRAM
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Two-button mouse strongly recommended
(C)2014 Payload Studios
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
15.6 hrs on record
After my few minutes of gameplay, I can say this game shows good promise. It's a very interesting idea that captured my interest and I'll definitely be exploring all the possibilities.I had fun building my vehicle and mining resources for my little base.WIth the little time I played, I build my first little vehicle, fought a couple of vehicles I encountered on this planet and used their parts to upgrade my own vehicle into something more powerful.It is easy to learn how to build and scavenge, so it is not a tough game to play. Even the controls and physics are nice and straight-forward. Not much complications to get in the way of your creativity.Anyone can simply jump in and immediately have fun with it.I am yet to try the multiplayer game modes...We'll see where this project goes, but it earned my support for now.
Was this review helpful?
3.4 hrs on record
If you've played Captain Forever, you've got a basic idea of how this game works. Roll around, kill enemies, snap their parts to your vehicle, rinse and repeat. The difference is that instead of a top-down, Asteroids style game, TerraTech is a 3D, physics based game, with some extra resource gathering and crafting elements. You also have a base to protect, bring resources too, and craft from. Resources come in the form of trees, rocks, and various precious minerals, and you collect them by shooting at them, attatching drills or other tools to your vehicle, or even by just getting a big enough car to plow through them. Resources are not stored in any sort of inventory screen, but instead get added to a &stuff blob& that floats above tractor beams in your base or attatched to your car.The game is still in fairly early development, and any problems I have with it at the moment have to do with the unfinished parts, which will be cleaned up as development progresses. I'm really excited to see where this game goes. If you want to see the game in action, I've recorded a bit of it for my channel, which you can check out here:
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: TerraTech
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Early access in January 2015
Game of The Show at Radius Festival 2014 - Kotaku
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &你现在的位置:
【猛禽】超好玩的Terra Tech Demo试玩第一期
(teiron 供超好玩
超好玩 – yongqizhanfu
超好玩 – dota1
超好玩 – 3魔导师
超好玩 – 2.png
超好玩 – img_0014
供超好玩专稿,转载请注明来自超好玩及
挺好玩的,不过在humble上卖的好贵呀。。。都比的上3A大作了原创|