泰拉科技 TerraTech
下载帮助本站软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。
* 为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用下载本站软件。
* 请一定升级到最新版才能正常解压本站提供的软件!
* 相关网站事务请留言:
或通知我们!
Copyright &
. All Rights Reserved我們的全新搜尋方式需要啟用 JavaScript。請,然後。
輸入搜尋關鍵字所有類別Games手機、通訊產品古董收藏品汽車服裝、鞋及配件玩具及個人愛好家居生活書籍珠寶首飾及鐘錶健康及美容商業及工業郵票電子產品及電器電腦及網絡電影音樂數碼相機、攝影器材錢幣體育、休閒及旅遊其他物品及服務你好!(,以進行出價或購買)
縮窄搜尋範圍
請輸入最低或最高價格,然後再繼續。
HK$ 請輸入最低價格 至 HK$ 請輸入最高價格
物品所在地
所在地: 澳洲
HK$ 425.36
+HK$ 205.37 運費
所在地: 英國
HK$ 583.03
+HK$ 281.03 運費
+HK$ 77.89 運費
HK$ 117.08
+HK$ 128.91 運費
HK$ 445.08
+HK$ 380.22 運費
HK$ 387.22
未指定運費
HK$ 316.30
+HK$ 187.27 運費
HK$ 343.34
+HK$ 335.71 運費
**FREE Asantee Mangos teen Soap 1 x 135g**
HK$ 111.22
+HK$ 163.84 運費
HK$ 122.11
未指定運費
HK$ 105.47
未指定運費
HK$ 502.30
+HK$ 335.71 運費
所在地: 美國
HK$ 100.41
未指定運費
HK$ 158.96
+HK$ 154.19 運費
+HK$ 77.89 運費
HK$ 165.83
未指定運費
HK$ 134.65
未指定運費
HK$ 170.51
+HK$ 198.19 運費
+HK$ 173.58 運費
Time left:
未指定運費
HK$ 116.61
未指定運費
HK$ 760.35
未指定運費
HK$ 190.75
+HK$ 348.43 運費
HK$ 128.79
未指定運費
提供海關服務及全球追蹤資料
HK$ 271.39
+HK$ 206.87 運費
Time left:
未指定運費
HK$ 117.08
未指定運費
提供海關服務及全球追蹤資料
HK$ 170.59
+HK$ 234.01 運費
+HK$ 46.76 運費
HK$ 143.06
+HK$ 122.40 運費
HK$ 101.10
+HK$ 135.11 運費
未指定運費
提供海關服務及全球追蹤資料
HK$ 193.85
+HK$ 234.01 運費
未指定運費
HK$ 571.92
HK$ 158.96
+HK$ 205.37 運費
HK$ 559.21
未指定運費
提供海關服務及全球追蹤資料
HK$ 271.39
+HK$ 206.87 運費
HK$ 152.00
未指定運費
提供海關服務及全球追蹤資料
HK$ 271.39
+HK$ 230.14 運費
未指定運費
提供海關服務及全球追蹤資料
Time left:
+HK$ 206.87 運費
+HK$ 122.40 運費
+HK$ 205.37 運費
HK$ 572.24
+HK$ 490.85 運費
搜尋結果頁數
更多網站導覽版權 (C)
eBay Inc. 本公司保留所有權利。 、及 。
上次更新時間:&01 月 18 日 16:05. 出價數目和金額可能尚未更新。有關全球運送的方式與運費,請參閱各刊登物品的說明。新游戏推荐好玩的游戏
《吞食鱼2海滩危机》是一款益智休闲....
我爱切水果是66rpg出品的一款休闲益....
鱿鱼小英雄是由The Game Bakers制作....
《勇闯魔鬼城》是根据同名喜剧改编....
像素海盗是一款Roguelike类的游戏,....
将连连看2014(MahJong Suite 2014)....
喷射枪手是一款相当具有挑战性的第....
《别踩白块儿》是一款非常耐玩的....
《爱心宝宝》是一款关于小宝宝的模....
独立益智小游戏5部包含5款好玩的游....
《翻转大天下》在翻转大天下中,你....
《怪鸡麻将》是一款棋牌类的休闲小....
像素系列的最新作《Bit.Trip.Flux(....
元素火之魂是由英国独立游戏工作室....
在《电子脉冲:易死版》中,起恐怖....
撒玛利亚悖论是Faravid Interactiv....
休闲益智热门游戏&BEST-GAMES
推广个欢乐的沙盒新游戏terratech demo起来是用乐高积木拼一台武装吉普车的游戏,应该类似机械化军队一样杀死敌人能捡到零部件吧
推广个欢乐的沙盒新游戏terratech demo起来是用乐高积木拼一台武装吉普车的游戏,应该类似机械化军队一样杀死敌人能捡到零部件吧
泰拉瑞亚1.2.4.1MOD狂欢日懒人包
泰拉瑞亚1.2.4.1MOD狂欢日懒人包
  《泰拉科技》故事背景设定在遥远的未来,作为远离地球的探矿者你的工作就是不停的在外星球上探索前行,收集所有的好东西,带回家获得报酬。在这个星球上你需要寻找各种稀有资源,因为最稀有的资源可以打造出最好的装备,你就可以用以摧毁敌人的基地,扩大自己的地盘,这样你的安全就可以获得保证。
  《泰拉科技》故事背景设定在遥远的未来,作为远离地球的探矿者你的工作就是不停的在外星球上探索前行,收集所有的好东西,带回家获得报酬。在这个星球上你需要寻找各种稀有资源,因为最稀有的资源可以打造出最好的装备,你就可以用以摧毁敌人的基地,扩大自己的地盘,这样你的安全就可以获得保证。
千辛万苦,侏罗纪圣战资源终于又找到了。资源要靠大家多下载,长期没人下载会被网站删除的,这就要靠大家的多多宣传了
千辛万苦,侏罗纪圣战资源终于又找到了。资源要靠大家多下载,长期没人下载会被网站删除的,这就要靠大家的多多宣传了
这款口袋妖怪3D版xd的由来,谈起《口袋妖怪》系列大家绝对不会陌生,口袋妖怪可以说是伴随着我们成长的游戏了,其动画也成为了我们同年的回忆之一。有一位狂热的游戏粉丝靠自己的力量将2D的口袋妖怪变成了口袋妖怪3D!
这款口袋妖怪3D版xd的由来,谈起《口袋妖怪》系列大家绝对不会陌生,口袋妖怪可以说是伴随着我们成长的游戏了,其动画也成为了我们同年的回忆之一。有一位狂热的游戏粉丝靠自己的力量将2D的口袋妖怪变成了口袋妖怪3D!
封神Ascendant是一款动作冒险游戏该游戏,在这部游戏中,你是一位半神。你干掉了一架仇人的飞机,他们决心要除掉你。封神只有最勇敢的战士才能战胜这些狂暴的敌人!游戏的画面精美,就连动作技能都特别华丽炫酷,喜欢的朋友快来玩玩吧!
封神Ascendant是一款动作冒险游戏该游戏,在这部游戏中,你是一位半神。你干掉了一架仇人的飞机,他们决心要除掉你。封神只有最勇敢的战士才能战胜这些狂暴的敌人!游戏的画面精美,就连动作技能都特别华丽炫酷,喜欢的朋友快来玩玩吧!
狸猫大冒险是一款动作过关游戏。2D游戏画面图象制作细腻,很好的使用了渲染效果,多层次的背景设计清晰分明。比起享受舒适的现代生活,狸猫宁可穿越行星去寻找远古宝藏和收集失落的金币。狸猫大冒险和它一起探索世界异国,带回财富和荣耀。
狸猫大冒险是一款动作过关游戏。2D游戏画面图象制作细腻,很好的使用了渲染效果,多层次的背景设计清晰分明。比起享受舒适的现代生活,狸猫宁可穿越行星去寻找远古宝藏和收集失落的金币。狸猫大冒险和它一起探索世界异国,带回财富和荣耀。
这是我的战争这是一款来自芬兰的游戏开发商11 Bit Studios制作的2D横版战争游戏。
这是我的战争这是一款来自芬兰的游戏开发商11 Bit Studios制作的2D横版战争游戏。
如超级马里奥系列一样,《像素猎人(Pixel Hunter)》也是一款横版闯关游戏,主角的武器被森林里的小动物们偷走了,而他想要去夺回来。
如超级马里奥系列一样,《像素猎人(Pixel Hunter)》也是一款横版闯关游戏,主角的武器被森林里的小动物们偷走了,而他想要去夺回来。
漂泊者是一款场面宏大的太空射击类游戏,游戏画面相当精美,对宇宙的表现也相当的抢眼,玩家们将扮演联邦政府的指挥官,为了消灭星际海盗而巡视在浩瀚的银河系中,非常具有可玩性,玩家们可别错过漂泊者Beta版哟!
漂泊者是一款场面宏大的太空射击类游戏,游戏画面相当精美,对宇宙的表现也相当的抢眼,玩家们将扮演联邦政府的指挥官,为了消灭星际海盗而巡视在浩瀚的银河系中,非常具有可玩性,玩家们可别错过漂泊者Beta版哟!
不正常的游戏2
不正常的游戏2
由 Robotality 开发的策略作品《中途》虽然采用的是 2D 画面,不过却有很高的精细度,沉闷的房间,红色的应急灯,干涸的血迹,破碎的玻璃渣等场景要素都刻画的十分到位。
由 Robotality 开发的策略作品《中途》虽然采用的是 2D 画面,不过却有很高的精细度,沉闷的房间,红色的应急灯,干涸的血迹,破碎的玻璃渣等场景要素都刻画的十分到位。
狼人之血的主角是个拥有“狼人之血”的女子,她的丈夫被怪物杀死,孩子被夺走,狼人之血中玩家需要操纵主角进行报复行动和夺回孩子。主角可以利用各种武器和怪物对抗,除此之外,主角还可以发动“狼人之血”变成狼人,利用矫捷的身姿和特殊技能来闯过难关。
狼人之血的主角是个拥有“狼人之血”的女子,她的丈夫被怪物杀死,孩子被夺走,狼人之血中玩家需要操纵主角进行报复行动和夺回孩子。主角可以利用各种武器和怪物对抗,除此之外,主角还可以发动“狼人之血”变成狼人,利用矫捷的身姿和特殊技能来闯过难关。
《整蛊邻居》又称整蛊专家,游戏内容以整蛊别人为乐趣,丰富的想象力和卡通式的游戏画面,带给玩家无穷的精彩和乐趣。
《整蛊邻居》又称整蛊专家,游戏内容以整蛊别人为乐趣,丰富的想象力和卡通式的游戏画面,带给玩家无穷的精彩和乐趣。
往生第一章是LonePlanetstudios制作发行的一款第一人称射击类游戏,该款游戏主要以恐怖为主题,往生:第一章在游戏中进行冒险!
往生第一章是LonePlanetstudios制作发行的一款第一人称射击类游戏,该款游戏主要以恐怖为主题,往生:第一章在游戏中进行冒险!
黑色坠落是一款由Sand Sailor Studio制作发行的动作冒险游戏,你可不要小看这款游戏,虽然只是黑白色调,但玩起来却韵味十足,黑白色调的画面更显得这款游戏很注重内在的。值得推荐的一款游戏!
黑色坠落是一款由Sand Sailor Studio制作发行的动作冒险游戏,你可不要小看这款游戏,虽然只是黑白色调,但玩起来却韵味十足,黑白色调的画面更显得这款游戏很注重内在的。值得推荐的一款游戏!
保卫鬼屋:恐怖城镇是由SFB Games制作发行的一款动作冒险类(ACT)游戏,从一个鬼的立场出发,倾尽全力用尽一切附身、幻化、凭空移物的神力,将误入老子宅基地的愚蠢人类赶出去!
保卫鬼屋:恐怖城镇是由SFB Games制作发行的一款动作冒险类(ACT)游戏,从一个鬼的立场出发,倾尽全力用尽一切附身、幻化、凭空移物的神力,将误入老子宅基地的愚蠢人类赶出去!
打造世界(又名世界创造)是一款十分好玩的横版过关类游戏,游戏内容非常的有特色,该游戏结合了地城守护者、泰拉利亚和矮人城堡等多款游戏,玩家们在随机生存的地图中完成冒险。
打造世界(又名世界创造)是一款十分好玩的横版过关类游戏,游戏内容非常的有特色,该游戏结合了地城守护者、泰拉利亚和矮人城堡等多款游戏,玩家们在随机生存的地图中完成冒险。
《血染小镇》是一款第一人称视角的动作游戏。游戏的场景是一个酒吧,你的身份已经暴露,所有人都会向你攻击,直到你倒在地上为止。拿起身边的一切物品反击吧。
《血染小镇》是一款第一人称视角的动作游戏。游戏的场景是一个酒吧,你的身份已经暴露,所有人都会向你攻击,直到你倒在地上为止。拿起身边的一切物品反击吧。
自由星球是一款卡通的战斗题材游戏,描述的是充满勇气的爆丸和他的伙伴们一起对抗外星人攻击的故事。一路战斗通过东方世界Avalice,在那里猫是绿色的,摩托车是在墙上开的,自由星球中怪兽妹子最喜欢干的事情是踢屁股!
自由星球是一款卡通的战斗题材游戏,描述的是充满勇气的爆丸和他的伙伴们一起对抗外星人攻击的故事。一路战斗通过东方世界Avalice,在那里猫是绿色的,摩托车是在墙上开的,自由星球中怪兽妹子最喜欢干的事情是踢屁股!
航空霸业2是光荣公司的著名作品之一,在游戏中,你要开创航空公司,在世界范围内扩张你的航空事业,将你的轨迹扩展到世界的每一个角落。游戏时间从1955年到2020年任意选择,数十种飞机和上千个企业事业可以购买。
航空霸业2是光荣公司的著名作品之一,在游戏中,你要开创航空公司,在世界范围内扩张你的航空事业,将你的轨迹扩展到世界的每一个角落。游戏时间从1955年到2020年任意选择,数十种飞机和上千个企业事业可以购买。
赤影战士美版(俗称:水上魂斗罗)(自带模拟器)
赤影战士美版(俗称:水上魂斗罗)(自带模拟器)
《无尽地牢创始人版》讲述的是几百名罪犯被监狱飞船“成功号”运往御夫座星系,他们被告知为了共同的利益只要努力的的工作,那么就有可能赎回曾经的地位。事实上他们明白,他们充当着奴隶的角色,只是被送去开发那些荒芜人迹的星球而已,甚至可能面临生命危险。管理者曾经告诉他们那里有水,温度适宜,有着大量的植物和金属。
《无尽地牢创始人版》讲述的是几百名罪犯被监狱飞船“成功号”运往御夫座星系,他们被告知为了共同的利益只要努力的的工作,那么就有可能赎回曾经的地位。事实上他们明白,他们充当着奴隶的角色,只是被送去开发那些荒芜人迹的星球而已,甚至可能面临生命危险。管理者曾经告诉他们那里有水,温度适宜,有着大量的植物和金属。
《每个人心中都有一只怪兽》是一部第三人称RPG,游戏画面风格复古可爱。本作以“心爱的人将和别人步入婚礼殿堂”为剧情主线,在强调自由度的前提下,看似老掉牙的剧情会不会也能变化出无限的可能呢?
《每个人心中都有一只怪兽》是一部第三人称RPG,游戏画面风格复古可爱。本作以“心爱的人将和别人步入婚礼殿堂”为剧情主线,在强调自由度的前提下,看似老掉牙的剧情会不会也能变化出无限的可能呢?
&&&&1&&&&&&
最新休闲益智&
《彩石之路》是一款风格独特的消除游戏。游....
Charma是一款ZUMA风格的消除游戏。邪恶的巫....
《彩集球》是一款消除类的游戏,游戏的画面....
《彩虹网》是一款特殊的消除益智类游戏,在....
彩虹网3中黑暗的巫师蜘蛛再次掌握了权,而你....
《彩蝶飞舞》是Red Chain Games开发的一....
《采石潜水员》是一款新颖的消除游戏,它融....
财富游乐园游戏中包含了详细的规则介绍,从....
财富丛林是一款澳洲风格的slot simulation游....
《不义之财:无尽的战争》是一款浮生模拟类....
从2008年-2014年 快猴网一直在努力做到最好
备案编号:粤ICP备号-1 快猴网为非赢利性网站 不接受任何赞助和广告VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We want to get TerraTech into the hands of players once we're happy that it has reached a certain level of quality so they can get involved in the development process by telling us what they like and what they think needs more work. We haven't quite reached the quality level that we want for Early Access so we're bumping the date back to January 2015.
If you can't wait that long to be part of TerraTech's development, then visit
to find out how you can get involved in the current phase of development.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We reckon about 4-5 months, but it really depends on getting the right level of quality and getting the game to a state that players will really enjoy.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The price for Early Access will pretty much be similar to the price after Early Access.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Our plan is to release Early Access updates every 2 weeks with an optional Experimental preview pack option for players who want to get hold of the very latest experimental features going into the game. We encourage people to share their thoughts via the Steam forums and discussions between players and our dev team will help shape the game that TerraTech will be refined into.&
Available: Early access in January 2015
Recent updates
29 December, 2014
Bug fixes:
Fix for the crash bug that was occurring for some people when the base shield was being powered up for the first time or approximately every 5-10 minutes during gameplay.
Known issues and bugs:
The version update notifier is incorrectly appearing behind the main menu instead of in front of it.
The menu options incorrectly disappear when the background fades to black to transition to a new environment.
The base’s location shifts slightly when continuing a saved game.
Some blocks protected by guardians to do not unblock properly some of the times.
Game save: Certain game data is not saved currently:
Pinned recipes in the base menu screens
Base: Aspects of the Base UI are missing or have placeholder content.
Base: It is possible to jam the player's vehicle under the base.
A drone vehicle with a cab but no AI module drives away from the base instead of staying idle.
20 December, 2014
New features / content / improvements:
The main game now has a mini-map.
Adding the radar block shows the locations of enemies on the mini-map.
Player now has the option to quit the current game without saving.
If the player dies, there’s an option to restart from the last game save.
GSO Kraven Radar Module can now be fabricated.
Venture Seraphim Nose Propeller can now be fabricated.
Clutter has been added to the desert environment.
Loading vehicle screen now has a scroll bar.
Ongoing performance optimisations.
Design revisions:
When enemy vehicles explode, the blocks are thrown out at greater speed to make scavenging slightly more challenging.
The speed of laser fire has been increased.
Venture Seraphim Nose Propeller block added to the Test Chamber.
Hub Wheel block added to the Test Chamber.
Cow Catcher Plough block added to the Test Chamber.
Angled half blocks added to the Test Chamber.
Bug fixes:
The base no longer loses its anchor when loading a saved game.
Fixed a gap in the Sumo arena between the main floor and outer edge.
Known issues and bugs:
The menu options incorrectly disappear when the background fades to black to transition to a new environment.
Some blocks protected by guardians to do not unblock properly some of the times.
Game save: Certain game data is not saved currently:
Pinned recipes in the base menu screens
Base: Aspects of the Base UI are missing or have placeholder content.
Base: It is possible to jam the player's vehicle under the base.
A drone vehicle with a cab but no AI module drives away from the base instead of staying idle.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
TerraTech lets you design, construct and organise a fleet of unique vehicles to lead to victory as you battle your way across the lawless frontiers of new alien worlds in a quest for glory and profit. In the distant future, Earth's natural resources have finally been depleted, and as an off-world prospector it's your job to travel to alien planets, gather up all the good stuff and blast it back home to get paid. The rarest resources will build the best kit so expand your turf and take out enemy bases to secure your position on each planet.
Build crazy vehicles out of modular blocks! Seek out enemies. Shoot blocks off them and destroy their cockpits. Scavenge their dropped blocks to make your vehicle bigger, stronger and faster.
Build anything you can imagine! Heavy battle tanks? Yes. Fast scout vehicles? Yep. Flying carpet bombers? Why not?! Simply snap the dropped enemy blocks onto your creation by dragging and dropping, then get straight back into the fray!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: SM3 512MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: SM4 1GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core Intel
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: SM3 512MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Two-button mouse strongly recommended
Recommended:
Processor: Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: SM4 1GB VRAM
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Two-button mouse strongly recommended
(C)2014 Payload Studios
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
15.6 hrs on record
After my few minutes of gameplay, I can say this game shows good promise. It's a very interesting idea that captured my interest and I'll definitely be exploring all the possibilities.I had fun building my vehicle and mining resources for my little base.WIth the little time I played, I build my first little vehicle, fought a couple of vehicles I encountered on this planet and used their parts to upgrade my own vehicle into something more powerful.It is easy to learn how to build and scavenge, so it is not a tough game to play. Even the controls and physics are nice and straight-forward. Not much complications to get in the way of your creativity.Anyone can simply jump in and immediately have fun with it.I am yet to try the multiplayer game modes...We'll see where this project goes, but it earned my support for now.
Was this review helpful?
3.4 hrs on record
If you've played Captain Forever, you've got a basic idea of how this game works. Roll around, kill enemies, snap their parts to your vehicle, rinse and repeat. The difference is that instead of a top-down, Asteroids style game, TerraTech is a 3D, physics based game, with some extra resource gathering and crafting elements. You also have a base to protect, bring resources too, and craft from. Resources come in the form of trees, rocks, and various precious minerals, and you collect them by shooting at them, attatching drills or other tools to your vehicle, or even by just getting a big enough car to plow through them. Resources are not stored in any sort of inventory screen, but instead get added to a &stuff blob& that floats above tractor beams in your base or attatched to your car.The game is still in fairly early development, and any problems I have with it at the moment have to do with the unfinished parts, which will be cleaned up as development progresses. I'm really excited to see where this game goes. If you want to see the game in action, I've recorded a bit of it for my channel, which you can check out here:
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: TerraTech
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Early access in January 2015
Game of The Show at Radius Festival 2014 - Kotaku
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么看电脑配置 的文章

随机推荐