初中英语论文集|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢写给圣诞老人的信(英语)_百度知道
写给圣诞老人的信(英语)
要信写变化及现初压力与理想(注:约700单词)
提问者采纳
Christmas Day falls on the twenty-fifth of December. It is a very happy day for many boys and girls . Before the term ends in some schools , the children act a nativity① or birth play, showing how Jesus② was born in a stable③. On the twenty-fourth of December, all children are very excited. Usually they are sent to bed early so that their parents can get the presents ready. The younger children think that Father Christmas will come down the chimney or fireplace , so they hang up a sock for him to put presents in. The greedy ones even hang up a pillow-case④ or a sack⑤ to try to get more presents. Later that night, Father or Mother will put presents in the sock, and leave others at the side of the bed. On Christmas morning, the children wake up very early. Some even turn on the light at two o'clock, and most of them are awake by six o'clock although it is not light in England for another hour or two at this time of the year.Children look for their presents, and the young ones play while the dinner is prepared. At about one o'clock in the afternoon, the Christmas dinner is brought in. The turkey or chicken is quickly eaten. Children search in their Christmas pudding for new coins which are hidden in it. The rest of the day is full of games and eating until the happiest of all Christmas hollidays comes to an end.
其他类似问题
圣诞老人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您所在的位置: >>
>> 第二章 我陪女儿学英语
为这个书签标记颜色吧
给圣诞老人写信(3)
  我扮成圣诞老人给林克的回信:
  Dear Linke,
  It’s so nice to get your letter again. I like to read your letters, just as you like to read mine.
  I hope you will like my presents to you. I’m very sorry that I can’t give you candles. You know, so many kids like my candles that I have given all of them out. But I promise to give you very pretty candles next Christmas Day.
  You really did a great job in the year 2009! You are no longer a shy girl as you used to be. I see you put up your hands very often in class, especially in your English class. I’m also very happy to see that you are so good at running, rope jumping, singing and playing the flute. You are the pride of your mom and dad. I’m also very proud of you.
  So many kids are waiting for my presents. I have to say goodbye to you. Dear Linke, see you next Christmas Day. I’ll miss you.
  Santa Claus
  亲爱的林克:
  能够再一次收到你的信,真开心。我喜欢读你的信,就像你喜欢读我的信一样。
  我希望你会喜欢我送给你的礼物。很遗憾,我不能给你蜡烛了,因为有太多的孩子喜欢我的蜡烛,我已经把蜡烛都送完了。但我答应你,明年的圣诞节,一定会送给你非常漂亮的蜡烛。
  在2009年,你的表现太棒了!你已不再是过去那个害羞的女孩。我看见你课堂上经常举手发言,尤其是在英语课上。我也很高兴地看到,你在跑步、跳绳、唱歌和吹笛子方面表现得那样出色。你是爸爸妈妈的骄傲,我也为你感到骄傲!
  很多孩子在等着我的礼物,我得和你说一声再见了。亲爱的林克,明年圣诞节见吧,我会想念你的。
 ?林克妈妈提示:
  给圣诞老人写信,可以激励孩子学好英语,同时为孩子保存一份对美好事物的纯真向往。
定价:¥32.80 当当价:¥23.60
为这个书签标记颜色吧
小贴士:键盘左右键(← →)可以上下翻页,按回车(ENTER)可返回该作品目录。鼠标双击滚屏
数据载入中 ...
您可以复制下面的内容,通过MSN或者QQ发送给朋友。
一起来阅读《我陪女儿学英语――林克妈妈的亲子英语培养手记》吧!作者:林克妈妈
书籍简介:本书是林克妈妈多年陪伴和辅导女儿学习英语的心得记录和方法总结。林克妈妈针对“中国孩子学好英语太难”的现状,总结出学好英语的“五个不能”,提出了如何激发学习兴趣、快速摆脱哑巴英语、高效记忆单词、语法不攻自破、在语境中学的五大方案。林克妈妈尊重孩子的心理特征和个性发展,重视培养孩子的学习兴趣,反对急功近利的学习心态,强调家长的参与和与孩子的互动,将亲子教育与英语辅导结合起来。此外,本书还记录了林克妈妈曾经陪着女儿上各种英语课外班的真实经历,并且不惧压力首次公开披露少儿英语教育市场上的 “毒奶粉”。
当当网免费试读此书地址:/book_15710?ref=read-7-share

我要回帖

更多关于 圣诞老人英语 的文章

随机推荐