puzzle forge1.7.2 2怎么玩

当前位置:
铁匠迷情怎么玩 游戏特色介绍攻略
来源: & & &
作者:兰雪& & &时间: 访问量:477
类型:益智休闲
语言:英文
大小:4.71
《 Puzzle Forge》是一款消除类休闲游戏,这款游戏不同于普通的3种同元素方块自动消除,它融合了商店,装备升级,锻造各种兵器进行交易等各种冒险元素,是一款非常新颖的耐玩游戏。游戏画风清新,拥有详细的教程帮助,类似RPG的剧情世界,玩家将扮演一名铁匠,学习打造不同的兵器,赚取金币并获得声望,直到成为王国最强的传奇铁匠。
玩家将扮演一名铁匠,学习打造不同的兵器,赚取金币并获得声望,直到成为王国最强的传奇铁匠!
游戏特色:
1.共有10种兵器类型和70个兵器可以锻造;
2.共有10个英雄需要解锁;
3.类RPG的幻想世界;
4.通过赚取的金币进行升级;
5.支持scoreloop在线排行;
6.共有36个成就等待玩家挑战
& & 在每一个关卡,玩家要同时为三个有需求的人打造武器。这时,玩家的全局观就很重要了。游戏格只有那么大,根据不同的需求方合成装备,在占格上就要注意,不管是矿石,还是装备合成,一定要相邻才可以。而且每生成一件装备,相关的几个游戏格都尚未冷却,会额外占用一定的格数;在合成更高的装备时,如果几件装备相隔太远,也无法合成。可见游戏的难度不小啊,玩家一定要做好预判。
&&&& 以上是琵琶网小编带来的铁匠迷情怎么玩,游戏特色介绍攻略,希望对新手玩家有帮助!
(已有0条评论)
你还可以输入200字
Copyright ?
Copyright @
琵琶网 All Rights Reserved厦门市舜邦网络科技有限公司
闽网文【-031号& 闽ICP备号-2&ICP许可证:闽B2-炸弹和宝石安卓手机版(Bombs and Gems in Space)
v1.0在手机上看
/ 角色扮演 /
/ 角色扮演 /
/ 休闲益智 /
/ 角色扮演 /
/ 休闲益智 /
《炸弹和宝石(Bombs and Gems
Space)》是一款非常有意思的休闲类,在游戏中玩法有点类似于扫雷,游戏中点击隐藏的方格,寻找Qubler。在找到Qubler之前,得仔细寻找宝石,还得避免炸弹,喜欢该类型游戏的朋友可以尝试下载~
网侠小编测评: 一款对玩家操控能力和智力有着一定考验的游戏,游戏画面感十足~
炸弹和宝石安卓版特点: 1、90+的乐趣和具有挑战性的难题的水平; 2、3种不同的世界有新的游戏和审美的变化; 3、3种不同的Qubler同伴来帮助你走好人生方式 - 可爱和外的这个世界的艺术风格;
4、尝试你的手在永无止境的“流星醪”模式,看看你可以去多远。 更多IN内容,请进入专题:
炸弹和宝石安卓手机版(Bombs and Gems in Space)
下载帮助网侠软件站软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请点击网站底部在线QQ进行联系。
1.网侠软件站所有软件和游戏都经过严格安装检测,保证不会有任何病毒木马等信息,请大家放心使用;
2.大家在安装软件的时候注意每个步骤,注意包含安装插件信息,推荐使用下载本站软件以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.如果您觉得网侠还不错, 以便下一次的访问.
4.网侠QQ群:应用软件交流群: 手机游戏交流:Custom Puzzle Builds
Latest News
Written by Administrator
The Petaminx is a face turning dodecahedral puzzle with 4 slices per face.
&On December 29th 2008, designer Andrew Cormier posted free STL files for the Petaminx on the Twisty Puzzles forum.&I'd like to thank Andrew for making his design available, and congratulate him on coming up with a working Petaminx design!Andrew is already well known for his Teraminx design and builds.
&On Feb 25 2009, my Petaminx was completed.&&An FDM print was done first to test fit all the parts, and ensure that the design would work at this size.&The core for the final puzzle was also included in this test print. &&FDM prints have noticable scanline artifacts, but they are still very very faithful to the desired shape.&&&Once the FDM test print was a success, a print was ordered in polyJet.
&&Polyjet is higher resulution than current FDM machines.
Very, very small scanlines can still be seen in the right light, but you can see in this image that it is a noticable difference between FDM (black on the left) and polyJet (white on the right).&&&Polyjet can have a rough texture if the support material wasn't removed all the way.
Take it from me-- Do whatever it takes to remove all the support material before making your molds, or you will have a rough texture on every part you make.&&&The support material was removed by soaking in a basic solution and then brushing with a stiff nylon grout brush. &&&Circular silicone molds were made for spincasting.
The molds are spun in a small machine while resin is poured in the center.
This method can help alleviate problems with airbubbles.&&These are the molds for most of the smaller parts in the Petaminx.
This mold has 30 parts, and it had to be run 30 times, plus extras for rejects and parts used to make assembly jigs later.&&&Casting the required parts took a few days part time.
While one mold was curing, I emptied and prepped another.&&With some practice, I was able to reduce flashing considerably.&&Each completed set of parts was stacked in a cardboard box for cleanup later.&&&Once all 974 parts were cast, they each had to be cleaned, sanded and prepared by hand.
This process involves removing any sprue remaining, removing all flash, and sanding any rough areas.&Each part took 1 or 2 minutes, or more, to clean.
Cleaning took about 30 hours. & &&The centers were cast with pilot holes only, and had to be drilled hollow.
A dril-stop was used to set the depth on the appropriate sized bit, using a polyJet master as reference.& &Drilling the holes with a drill press helped ensure that they were absolutely vertical. &&Once all centers were drilled, the core was assembled. &&&Sets of parts were superglued together to form rigid bridges that were used as assembly jigs.
They allowed me to stack parts safely until an entire face was completed, and then flip the puzzle over.& &&Assembly was about a 7 hour process, and I won't narrate too much about it.
Here's a string of photos that give a good idea of the slow progress.&&&&&&&&&&&Yes, I finished assembling the puzzle in my car on a lunch break.
&&The puzzle was painted with gloss black before stickering.
The puzzle contains over 1200 stickers, and each one must be placed by hand, one at a time.
With some practice, I was able to sticker a face every 30 minutes.
Total stickering time was about 6 or 7 hours.&&I used Drewseph's color scheme as far as my available Vinyl colors would allow, and then I improvised. &&Here are some photos and video of the completed Petaminx in action!&&&& &Thanks again to Andrew Cormier for making this amazing design available for builders. &Here are some fun stats:&The puzzle has 975 individual parts.Each face has 101 stickers, making a total of 1212 stickers.20 hours on masters and molds.12 hours casting parts.30 hours cleaning up parts and sanding (!!)7 hours assembling all 975 parts6 hours stickering.&&
Copyright © 2015 Puzzle Forge. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界1.5.2forge 的文章

随机推荐