泰拉瑞亚挖矿新手挖矿怎么出来

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Terraria
$9.99 USD
Buy Terraria 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Terraria - Send the extra copies to your friends
$29.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"A shedload of content, a 2d procedurally generated Metroidvania with a heavy crafting focus. Sink a great amount of time into this one for super cheap"
Read the full review .
Recent updates
13 September, 2014
Good day Terrarians!
We are very excited to announce the unveiling of the new Terraria.org – the Official Site for Terraria!
Much as 1.2 evolved Terraria in a big way, the team has worked tirelessly to transform the more basic site we have had since launch into a more immersive experience that truly represents the world of Terraria.
Come check out the new look at , and pick up some prelaunch information about our new Official Terraria Community Forum while you are there – which is coming soon!
About This Game
Dig, Fight, Explore, Build:
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory.
Will you delve deep into cavernous expanses in search of treasure and raw materials with which to craft ever-evolving gear, machinery, and aesthetics?
Perhaps you will choose instead to seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat?
Maybe you will decide to construct your own city to house the host of mysterious allies you may encounter along your travels?
In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are completely in the player’s control.
The Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the players themselves!
Are you up for the monumental task of exploring, creating, and defending a world of your own?
Key features:
Sandbox Play
Randomly generated worlds
Free Content Updates
System Requirements
Processor: 1.6 Ghz
Memory: 512MB
Hard Disk Space: 200MB
Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 1.1
DirectX(R): 9.0c or Greater
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
133.0 hrs on record
You should by 8 copies of this game and go around giving it to people who look sad.
Was this review helpful?
1,317.4 hrs on record
IntroductionI am RariDash. I would like to apologize for anything that is miss-spelled or any grammar issues. Thank you.If you'd like to skip straight to Pro's & Con's, please move to the bottom of the page. Thank you.How I Found Out About &Terraria&I found out about Terraria the same way I use to always find games, YouTube. I randomly came across a video called &Terraria&. I took a look, and instantly fell in love with what I saw, and knew I had to have the game for myself. It looked like a great combination of gerne' that I love to bits. Being a Minecraft fan since the beggining of Alpha, I knew I MUST have it.Unfair First ImpressionsWhen ever you ask someone about Terraria, read a review, or watch a video, 95% of the time you hear &Minecraft clone& or &2D Minecraft&. Which is incorrect on so many levels. If you have heard this many times, and are thinking twice about actually playing Terraria, please read on as it is nothing like Minecraft. Review Of Terraria Terraria is a very unique game for what it does. There have been games like it in the past, but the amount of content and play ability is beyond anything I've ever seen before. Terraria is a sandbox, RPG, action, etc. 2D game. It does it's thing very well. I haven't noticed any UI bugs, or ones that I have, are fixed almost instantly after the patch is released. The gameplay it provides is not only smooth, it is addicting and fun. The combat system in the game is perfect for me, and a lot of others. There are so many enemy types in this game that are not copy paste, each one does their own thing and has their own weaknesses & strength's Example on the kind of enemies you could come across. Normal walking/running enemies, that have a soul objective to charge you until death. These may include enemies like the zombie or skeleton.As there are other enemies who will do the same thing, but in a different way (So not everything is copy/paste.). Like the slime enemy type, which come in many varieties, which will bounce towards you. Or the spider enemy type, which will walk on the ground, but can also climb on the walls to get to you quicker. Just to name a few.&Well, how do I defend myself against these enemies?&Good question. Let's get that.Items & FurnitureThis is where Terraria gets big. Even though the world's are limited, they provide so much that you could spend 800 hours of game time on a single small world and still have many things to do.In the world of Terraria, there are alternate versions of almost everything. What I mean by this is, each world you have will not be the same. For example, there is a 50/50 chance when loading a world to have the default version of something, or the alternate. Such as the music that plays, there are different tracks for the same biomes, just depends on what random one you got. Or for textures on things like, grass, and trees. Also things like ore, in a default world you would have Copper as your basic ore, but in an alternate world, you'd have Tin as your basic ore. What this does is really expands the play time someone can spend in Terraria. Allowing a single person to play the game over and over, and never have the same experience. Below the surface are loads of blocks, dirts, ores, and more. Ore like Copper, Tin, Lead, Iron, Silver, Platinum, Gold, Cobalt, etc. And blocks like normal dirt, clay, stone, mud, cobwebs, and so many more. You need these ores to make your weapons and armor. You can find treasure deep underground, that holds many valuable things. You can increase your maximum health by finding Life Crystals underground.The weapon range in this game is massive. You even have magic weapons, like spell books, and mana weapons. There are also bows, swords, pickaxes, axes, guns, lazers, cannons, familiars, and so much more.I won't get into to much detail here, but the amount of content in this game is massive, and it's still being updated. Sure, Terraria has been through some rough times with updates, but when it gets an update, the update is full of new things and changes. Pro's & Con's (Overall Rating)Overall, Terraria is a great game that you can spend hours of time in, and still be having fun in many years to come. It's a steal for the price of $9.99, and especially when there is a sale that lowers the game to $2.00 or less. This game is definitely a choice for sandbox gamers looking for an easy to slip into, addicting experience. Pro's:+Loads of content for hours of game time.+Great combat system.+Smooth gameplay, that's easy to slip into.+Provides a good challenge.+Fun and creative boss battles.+Amazing side events that you cannot resist.Con's:-No infinite world option.-Still no easy way to download mods/texture packs.Overall rating: Is about a 14/15 (Must Own!)Credits & DisclaimerThank you for taking the time to read my review, I hope this helped out with your decision on whether to make a purchase or not.Remember, this review is based off of opinion only. You may not think the same way as me towards something, but that's okay, because we are all human.
Was this review helpful?
285.1 hrs on record
ubisoft games = the screenshots look better than the game.this game = the game looks better than the screenshots.srsly tho even some negative reviews said they were joking.
Was this review helpful?
101.9 hrs on record
day 1What is this? I have copper tools I guess and a &Broken Copper Pickaxe&... I guess I can use the axe to chop some trees and build a house... IT'S SO SLOWWWW!night 1So I built a house and now demonic eyes and zombies are swarming my house. I'll just stay in here and mess around with some of my materials. Maybe I can make something interesting. Hey, Guide! Come tell me some recipes!Day 2:I should try digging with this pickaxe... Hey! It works! Neat. Maybe there's something neat underground... OH GOD A SKELETONnight 2: Found some ores, they're pretty cool. I also found an abandoned shack with a mirror in it. something about warping me home. WAIT NO I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THAT! Aaaand back at spawn.Day 5:Okay. So I have some silver armor and tools, but a gold broadsword too. Enemies at night are a lot easier now and slimes are a joke...Night 5: I feel like something is watching me...? What? WHOA! A giant eye..? Okay, I'll kill that.time skipDay 20: I moved into a big treehouse and have some mythril armor. Enemies are pretty strong now. time skipDay 100: Giant structures, terra blade, beetle armor and other goodies, this world has turned out good.10/10 would die to a flying fish again
Was this review helpful?
112.1 hrs on record
It's like 2D Skyrim in the sense that once you start none of your family will see or hear of you for weeks.
Was this review helpful?
123.5 hrs on record
The best casual sandbox game out there.
Other popular games just fail to stand up to what Terraria has become
Was this review helpful?
184.2 hrs on record
Terraria is a sidescrolling sandbox rpg. The game uses procedurally generated maps to provide the player with a unique experience every time. While some say the game is a ripoff of Minecraft it is, imo,
rather a testement to what Minecraft could have been.
The game uses a sidescrolling pixelated style and focuses on the standard rpg fare of collecting items and then using them to explore locations and fight bosses to collect more items. The game focuses less on the creation aspect of sandbox rpg and moreso on the rpg part while Minecraft does the opposite. While the game has a variety of cosmetics and various building materials that simply isn't the point of the game. The point of the game is fighting the boss, progressing to the next level, and getting to, and beating, the inevitable hard mode.
This focus does mean that the game eventually, like all rpgs, dims out and you will find yourself unable to progress and not so willing to farm for rare items. It is an issue experienced by even MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft. Terraria sadly does not come out with enough large updates (Expansions if you wil) to warrent continous playing from update to update.
The bosses are varied and the enemies are fun to fight, the caves are fun to explore etc. Everything you would want from a sandbox rpg game but unlike Minecraft's seamingly endless tracks of land you can easily explore the entirety of your Terraria world. This is sad as some things such as Pyramids, ice caves etc are not going to spawn on every world unlike in Minecraft where it is simply walking around trying to find the right biome. This issue is actually an odd one. As all the creativity in building a house could go to waste when you find there is not teh right biome you are looking for on this world. The act of having to world hop with your character is a poor one and while it is there for a reason the fact that there is a chance you will HAVE to do it is saddening and ruins a portion of the game and breaks imersion. Another issue the game struggles with is online play. Unlike games such as Diablo where the enemies grow in strength the more players that are in a single game the mobs of Terraria do not care if as many as 8 people are in their world they will stay the same strength. This makes large parties of friends able to easily chew through a majority of the game undergeared as they may be. And while they require more resources to upgrade there are so many of them to fight and die to kill the boss that it does not neccessarily matter. This means that while playing alone can be incredibly difficult and require alot of pre-planning and execution with multiple people you just kind of gang-bang the boss until it stops moving and drops it's loot. The various classes (Magic, melee, ranged etc) are fairly balenced with Melee providing the most armor but doing the least damage
in and so on in standard RPG fashion. While the game does have issues it is still a great sandbox rpg that can provide hours of fun especially when played with a
few friends so as to keep the game challenging. Defining your character, mineing and crafting your weapons and armor, building a small village for the npcs to live in all feels good and is fun to do either alone or with friends.
I rate the game, in it's current state, a 8.3/10
Was this review helpful?
361.2 hrs on record
Why are you even READING these reviews? The game is 97% positive, that IS the review.
Was this review helpful?
301.3 hrs on record
I Myself enjoy building, mining and open ended games. This is something different though. It combines the adventurous feeling of &path of exile& and the 2D yet amazing type of art of &starbound& and &edge of space&. This came as a gift from my brother. He noticed that I was getting kinda left out because a few of my friends could play it and I didn't have it, so he spent his own money, or steam credit, to buy me this game. It is worth the cost and will bring you a lot of enjoyment. Thanks bro.Many people would call this &2D Minecraft& and &pointless, silly and plain rubbish&. I however disagree, as this game has more enemies, bosses, items, biomes and many more. This game is out on many platforms and I simply love this game. 9.5/10. I would like to give my thanks to re-logic and the rest of the group for this game. It is astoundingly beautiful.I shall now talk about the gameplay. You may customize your character's original look, and can have extra items in your accessories bar to increase strentgh, allow double jump, save you from from injuries by dodging, etc. You also have a vanity bar to put on cloths over your armour, therefore letting you have a nice amount of defense without clamping down on your style. You have a bigger inventory and hotbar than minecraft and better items, too. You can be wearing a big bulky helmet made of toughened mushroom while also wearing a rainbow coloured bowler hat. I personally collect hats as a hobby, so I could wear a turquoise fez or boater while also have on a high end helm. The multiplayer allows pvp, and it's own version of ctf (capture the gem). It also has teams, allowing you to play pvp in a group if your friends without killing each other. This game has a wide range of NPCs, ranging from an arms dealer to a party girl. The nurse can be a bit rude though... But I don't care. She gets the job done. You can build a condo by the ocean, or a mansion in the roots of a tree. You can hollow out hell, or reside in the clouds. You could even build a secret hideout hidden in a lava pool. The crafting is fun, you can make potions easier than in minecraft, and the traders don't go &HMMM&. That is an automatic upgrade.I just love this game, and if anybody says that it is bad, then I have a tear run down my cheek. Just joking.I would like to thank: Redigit, D-town, Cenx, Crowno, Will, Aaron, Jim, and anybody else who helped make this game. I have changed my rating from earlier: 10/10. Terraria has a lot of potential, yet is still a FANTASTIC game. Anyway you look at it, it is full of colour and beauty. Thanks. This is a true game.
Was this review helpful?
37.0 hrs on record
Terraria is a small 2D adventure game. I will review the game in some paragraphs, and then I will give it 1-10 points.[Gameplay]In the beggining, your quest it's to find wood, and make a shelter to survive the first night. &The First Night&-that was the longest nigh in Terraria for me. Then, the game starts getting harder and harder. There are zombies, slimes, skeletones, Bosses and many, many other creatures. It's very interesting game! 10/10[Crafting]Ah.The crafting system in this game is quet hard to solve.It was hard to me, I didn't know even how to make a torch.The coolest thing about the crafting system is that, you only need the items for the thing you want to craft, not like in Minecraft, where you need to put every material in some &speacial& position. If you're a new player, talk to the first person you see in the game. Just do it!!! 9/10 It was hard...[Bosses]This is the coolest part of the game. Beating the bosses! So, The Bosses are made on 2 difficults, Easy and Hard.If you fight on easy difficult, don't worry. The Bosses have like 2k HP to 10k HP. They can be easly beaten up with a good armor and good weapons. IF YOU ARE A NEW PLAYER DON'T START WITH THE HARDMODE! JUST DON'T!!!On Hard mode, the Bosses are very hard, and If you die, you lose the game... Ex. The Eye Of Cthulhu it's on 2,8k HP on Easy, but on Hard mode, the Eyes are two and their name is &The Twins& The one have 20k, the other 23k HP.Good luck! 11/10[Multiplayer]Oh my God. This is the game I can play with friends forever! It's very funny and when you and the crew get all on HardMode characters and start beating bosses, it's cool. The worstest thig is that, Terraria is made on Small, Medium and Large terrain. This is the worstest thing, not like in Minecraft, to be infinite. But it's a'ight. 8.5/10 Can be better.[Final Review]&Terraria& is a very good game. Even better than Minecraft, lol. So BUY it, what're ya' waiting for? This is an big adventure in a small world, which can be played with friends. What more do you need? 9.5/10 - I highly recommend this game!*Sorry for my bad english!*
Was this review helpful?
290.5 hrs on record
*Better building than minecraft*Better combat than minecraft*More intricate than minecraft*Better bosses with actual attack patterns
Was this review helpful?
103.4 hrs on record
I was digging and a spooky skellytun spooked me.10/10 needs spook alerts
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
------------This is my review account, because the low playtime.Graphics:+ retro charm+ always clearly+ nice effects+ beautiful lighting effect- hopelessly outdatedAtmosphere:+ dynamic events+ day night cycle+ exciting boss fights- no storylineSound:+ catchy music+ humorous effects- no voice output- pieces are repeated continuouslyBalance:+ impeccable collision detection+ never unfair+ useful tips from counselor npc- game interrelationships for newbies often unclearLevel Design:+ randomly generated world in three sizes+ many different terrain types+ hovering islands+ realistic water physicsWeapons & Items:+ weapon upgrades+ many unique special Items+ seeds for their own gardensCharacter:+ recruitable useful npc+ character will be perceptible stronger+ upgrades for life and manaEndless Game:+ motivating collecting and exploring+ areas designated specifically for strong characters+ constant new discoveries+ build like minecraftGame Size:+ huge game world+ many hidden places and secrets+ extensive crafting system+ hard mode+ multiplayerIn Terraria I fell in love as in my first boyfriend: wasting head over heels and without a thought to the sleepless nights I would prepare me thus.Terraria is in the broadest sense Minecraft in 2D. We are building blocks off and back on, roam the randomly generated world and explore caves, always in search of valuable minerals and special items. For Minecraft fanatic like me Terraria is a highly welcome change because it makes the basic model of the prototype a thoughtful, independent gaming experience with a focus on exploring joy. The digging in the huge underground refers to the length of time in who has no luck with the treasure chests, must accept long trench search. The first exciting fights will soon annoying because a repeat of the opponents constantly.The latest patch, with the hard mode was added, provides more content and especially more additional playing time than many paid DLCs.Terraria is a great experience. Go online, play with your friends and craft recipes. Terraria offers you many hours of rewarding exploration. Don't judge the book by its cover. Let Terraria surprise you.Score: 84 / 100gamestar.deSorry for my bad english.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
231.1 hrs on record
Better then Minecraft.
Was this review helpful?
147.9 hrs on record
I used to play minecraft and nothing else, but now that i have found Terraria, i never touch MC. I love sandbox games, but this has sooo many things in it, your options are even more endless than before. It also never lags, one of my pet peeves.I espessially love all of the machines and bosses. This is a true sandbox game, Thank You Terraria.
Was this review helpful?
137.9 hrs on record
Terraria, Terraria, Terraria. Old old Terraria.I used to play this game with my sister and my friend on my server, it appears I played almost 140 (137.9) hours of this game and it was pretty darn good.Terraria is a sandbox sidescrolling indie RPG with a lot of crafting needing to be done but it is NOT a Minecraft copy in any stretch of the imagination, no no no. To some, it could even be better.Terraria features a huge amount of enemies, items and bosses all of which are incredibly designed. It also features funky 16 bit style music which is pretty awesome.First off and perhaps my favourite feature and the reason I love the game are the amounts of items, there are so many magical items almost all doing something unique and different such as a harp which sends out musical notes to attack your enemies or a wand which shoots out a beam which you control with your mouse. Let's just say the designers are very creative fellows indeed. Next off and my second favourite thing are the incredible amounts of bosses! From a giant worm to Cthulu's old eye, there is no limit to the amount of randomness and awesomeness you can find in this game.However, Terraria still has it's flaws. And one flaw is very big and slightly game ruining to me and why I don't play anymore.This game just... Throws you in. You need to look EVERYTHING up and even then it's hard to memorize and it just requires too much time to get all these potions and stuff done to defeat bosses and get new weapons and it gets annoying having to look EVERYTHING up and I know Minecraft does this but Minecraft is far easier to memorize, although thanks to the Guide, who can tell you what you can craft with whatever item you give him, this is slightly cooled down.There is far too much grinding involved, too. Certain enemies drop certain items (Skeletons and Piranhas used to/still do drop hooks, but only Skeletons and Piranhas) and some have very low drop rates. Again, this might have been fixed.The lack of lore is... Sad. And no, I'm not going to talk about the fact that Minecraft has no lore too because Minecraft isn't based mostly on Survival (Well, it is but most people play modded or multiplayer servers), anyway, back to Terraria. Terraria has such an am A huge amount of NPCs who can join you (I'll get to that soon), Leviathans you have to watch out for and an old man who turns into... Something. There is so much story and lore that could be made with this, it'd be amazing if this game had more of a story. It' It's just something that could perhaps be increased on. Back to the positives: One thing I forgot to mention was the housing system. Whenever you make a compatible house (You can't just make a random crevasse and expect it to work, you need to create a proper actual house) an NPC will move in, but only after you complete the achievement which will earn the NPCs respect, such as kill a boss which I think you needed for the Dryad. There are many, many NPCs for you to get and they all sell different things and say funny things, especially the Nurse who seems to have a crush on the Gunslinger, but again nothing is done with that. Don't expect cute Guide X Dryad crap to happen, sorry shippers. That'd be cool, if couples could actually happen or you could spy on the conversations between two or more NPC's. There is a huge amount of enemies to battle from flying eyes to unicorns, they're all unique and it'll take you a lot of hours to get bored and want new enemies, and not to mention the amount of hours you can put into this game is INSANE. It'll take estimated 200 hours and over (Don't quote me on that) to see every little tiny bit of content, if not 300 hours. But once you're done with that I'm not sure if you'd want to come back to it.And finally... The combat system. It's very basic, especially melee wise. But once you get late into the game you'll find all kinds of unique swords and magic items that'll mix everything up.And the final verdict for Terraria is... 8.5 out of 10. I feel bad for not ranking it higher, but the lack of help given to the players and the grinding just deprives it of a 9 or over out of 10.Until next review :) Bye!
Was this review helpful?
150.8 hrs on record
When I first saw this game, I thought of it as another Minecraft clone. Now that I played about 100 hours on record, I now know it isn't a clone of Minecraft, it is better than Minecraft in my opinion. Its a 2D adventure game, with alot of bosses and crafting. One thing I don't like about it, the Steam multiplayer. In most games, Steam allows you to play with other people using Steam, in Terraria you have to host your own server. At the end of the day, Terraria is a great game, and I recommend it.8.5/10
Was this review helpful?
326.0 hrs on record
This is my most played game on Steam...about 303 hours at the time of this posting. And the first game I ever bought on this platform. That was about 2 years ago.While it might be tempting to dismiss Terraria as a simple 2D Minecraft knockoff, its heavy focus on sidescrolling combat, boss fights, and crazy weaponry reveals just as large a debt to classics like Metroid and Castlevania. It clearly rests on the shoulders of giants, but is this enough to render Terraria a satisfying experience in its own right?As with Minecraft, you start your adventure by exploring a randomly generated landscape where you gather resources and build shelters in order to protect yourself from the hostile creatures that come out at night. Don't expect much in the way of a tutorial--while you can pick up some random tips from an NPC that follows you around, you're essentially left to figure out how to play the game on your own. Once you do, however, you'll find that you can build fortresses and craft weapons and other items with ease, and you'll even attract helpful NPCs such as merchants and nurses if you build homes for them.Yet Terraria is less about assembling monumental structures and more about crafting gear and fighting monsters. And the monsters are everywhere. During the day, you'll be hounded by lightweight slimes whose persistence makes building even the simplest structures a challenge, and during the night, you'll have to endure hordes of relentless zombies and floating eyeballs that batter your fortress.But the real challenges lie deep below in the underworld, where you'll dig tunnels to battle giant worms, skeletons and other horrors that drop the rare materials needed for the best upgrades. Gather enough materials, and you'll be able to craft a surprisingly eclectic arsenal that includes grappling hooks, lightsabers, and boomerangs--all of which will come in handy when summoning and battling the game's bosses. And if you find that it's a little too dangerous to go alone, you can always play with your friends in multiplayer.In the end, Terraria presents an experience similar to Minecraft, but it manages to distinguish itself with a heavy dose of breakneck fun that Minecraft often lacks. There's something for everyone here, and a host of free updates, a polished retro presentation, and a reasonable $10 price tag make this sandbox more than worth digging into.9/10, Highly Recommended!Be sure to check out
for more reviews!
Was this review helpful?
220.6 hrs on record
played for 205 hoursand still not bored from it..infinite/10
Was this review helpful?
189.7 hrs on record
It's like Skyrim with guns10/10-IGN
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Terraria
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 May, 2011
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Terraria 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 泰拉瑞亚挖矿 的文章

随机推荐