silenceob亚索怎么打妖姬ad妖姬里的背景音乐???

SilenceOB:Faker死歌单杀伤害爆炸
您还没有安装flash播放器,请点击安装SilenceOB:Dade疾风亚索LooperAD妖姬 里面22分钟的歌曲是啥
SilenceOB:Dade疾风亚索LooperAD妖姬 里面22分钟的歌曲是啥
是这首歌pretty boy 望采纳! 歌词: I lie awake at night See things in black and white Ive only got you inside my mine You know you have made me blind I lie awake and pray That you will look my way I have all this longing in my heart I knew it right from the start Oh my pretty pretty boy I want you Like I never ever loved no one before you pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me to Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you I used to write your name And put it in a frame And sometime I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall You stay a little while And touch me with your smile And what can I say to make you mine To reach out for you in time Oh my pretty pretty boy I want you Like I never ever loved no one before you pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me to Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you I used to write your name Oh pretty boy Say you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I want you Like I never ever loved no one before you pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me to Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you
的感言:当代劳模!所有人都应该向你学习!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家跪求 国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐_百度知道
跪求 国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐弗储崔妒诏德措泉胆沪跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
国服第一中单ad妖姬24分钟背景音乐跪求
提问者采纳
建议大家尽量少用油脂过多的化妆弗储崔妒诏德措泉胆沪品,药妆品来(苦参本草净膏螨),以取代传统的油化妆品,只使用可起到凯撒的作用,消除螨虫,而且美白肌肤,去除粉刺的药物成分,污渍等效果由于多种由螨引起更好的症状。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁SilenceOB:Faker中单妖姬 经典的误导
兴趣标签:
全部评论(已有2条评论)小莫国服第一ad妖姬71分钟背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
小莫国服第一ad妖姬71分钟背景音乐是什么?
提问者采纳
lipstick —— orange caramel试听