3d tuning有最终幻想pc版有哪些吗

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015
$49.99 USD
About This Software
MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015 has more to offer than other tuning programs and freeware when it comes to keeping your computer fast and powerful: It automatically finds weak points and problems in your system, removes the causes, and optimizes performance. This way you can enjoy top performance and speed for gaming.
We all love games, and we all hate when they don't play smoothly or crash. How can MAGIX PC Check & Tuning improve your gaming experience?
Updating drivers: The latest games and hardware require the latest drivers. Graphics card manufacturers optimize their drivers specifically for new games. Maximum performance is only possible with up-to-date graphics card drivers. You also gain the benefit of new driver features such as GPU over-clocking and running multiple displays.
Ending processes: Unnecessary processes eat up your system's resources and slow down your games. MAGIX PC Check & Tuning prevents processes, services and startup programs from loading. You can also end additional superfluous programs by activating Steam Boost to give your games top priority and full power.
Network acceleration: Automatically optimizing your broadband network settings improves performance for multiplayer games and gives you an advantage when milliseconds stand between you and victory.
Accelerate your PC: Defrag your hard drive, optimize Windows settings and startup, and get more performance with energy saving settings.
Clean up your PC: Clean your registry and free up storage space by locating storage hogs and deleting unnecessary and particularly large files.
Secure your PC:Update your software and drivers, delete digital footprints, find and uninstall unused programs, and recover accidentally deleted files.
Steam boost: Ends all unnecessary background processes and services in one click for maximum gaming performance and the perfect Steam experience
Performance boost: Removes unnecessary startup processes and deactivates unimportant services
Update drivers: Keeps your graphics card and sound card drivers up to date and automatically searches for new updates.
Update software: Automatic update of more than 2000 software titles
Clean hard drive and registry: Accelerates hard drive access, deletes unnecessary files, and stabilizes your system
Smart hard drive defragmentation: Uses intelligent file categorization to get the most out of your hard drive
Internet Tuning: Optimizes web services and browser settings for faster surfing and protects your privacy online.
Modern user interface
Thanks to the new, more intuitive program interface, you can find all features at a glance and start permanently improving your PC's performance.
Multimedia Data Manager
Videos, photos and audio material take up large amounts of space on your PC. The data manager finds the largest folders and storage hogs on your hard drive and sorts them according to media type. This makes it possible to target and delete unnecessary files and free up disk space.
Uninstall Wizard
Unused programs unnecessarily take up space and can slow down your PC. The wizard identifies unnecessary software and allows you to uninstall several programs at once.
Monitor PC temperature
An overheated processor is a common cause of crashes. MAGIX PC Check & Tuning lets you monitor processor temperature and warns you before high temps damage your PC.
Optimize Windows settings
Optimizing Windows settings can accelerate the display of screen contents. An overview of the most important Windows settings lets you customize your system the way you want.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 400 MHz
Memory: 250 MB RAM
Graphics: Onboard, 1024 x 768 resolution
Hard Drive: 90 MB available space
Additional Notes: An Internet connection is required to use some program features.
Copyright (C) MAGIX Software GmbH, 1994 – 2013. All rights reserved.
MAGIX is a registered trademark of MAGIX AG.
MAGIX licensing conditions are included in the installation and also at
under EULA.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
20.1 hrs on record
pros&optimizing&update driver&update softwarecon&always stuck at shred deleted files7.8/10
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
My computer now officially RUNS FREAKING SLOWER! SO AS A RESULT I HAD TO RESTORE MY SYSTEM AND THEN NOW MY INTEL IS BACK TO ITS DEFAULT VERSION AND I CANT UPDATE IT WITHOUT THE INTEL PROGRAM STOPPING WHICH IF IT DID STOP IT WOULD CRASH MY COMPUTER ANYWAY SOOOOOOOOOOOO I FREAKING HATE THIS!
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
This software just basically (registry cleaner program + tuneup utilities + software & driver updater) all combined in one pack.The software is only 75MB in size.What about the &2015& is just to show that their database listing of software version is the latest.This is an overpriced software.There are a ton of cheaper and more powerful software than this.Even some good software alike are FREE.As an advanced PC user, I wouldn't recommend this software cause I can set all my PC settings manually myself.If you're basic PC user, I think this will be a good software for you cause it's 1-Click solution and all your PC settings will be tuned.
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
Oh god, what did I get myself into.First of all, this although this software is useful, you can find 'free' alternatives on each utilities or tools it offers.second, it recommend me a new driver update (realtek sound driver in my case) although I already update using the tools it gave me over and over. It keeps telling me it's outdated.last and the most annoying part is, I can't seem to uninstall this software from my PC. I already spent 2 hours trying to uninstall, but it just refuse to be uninstalled.Until this issue is resolved for me, I can't recommend this software.
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
LOL! It crashed the first time I used it! really?don't blindly to &Optimize& your PC rightaway, the one they call &Optimize& is to delete all the thing such cookies and saved password, and enable all unnecessary windows service that I already stopped manually (because of unneeded service)the only good thing is they checked all the driver for update (even the intel chipset) and program update (even Origin lol)6/10 , there are equal even the same program that you can get for free.
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
For regular usage, mostly Ccleaner and standard Windows' defrag/chkdsk programs would be more than enough. For system services tweaking there's a lot of guides on internet you can use. For file shredder there are many free alternatives. It's just this software can 'do' them from one spot. But believe me, please do some research about PC maintenance and you'd be surprised how much knowledge you can gain.Moreso, this software is priced at 50 USD equivalent in my Steam Store - grossly overpriced.There's no real need to buy this software. I'd say keep your money.
Was this review helpful?
6.2 hrs on record
It's an okay software , but it is very overpriced for what it is.. I could name 10+ alternative which aren't only cheaper but also has more features than this software. We are already saturated with all these &PC Optimizing Programs& let alone overpriced ones.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
It's registry cleaner program, tuneup utilities and software/driver updater but you can find free alternatives on each utilities and tools it offers.
It takes hours to &clean& pc . It will remove all your cookies in browser, history, and other important browser stuff (After that I got 7 days
trade ban) It will destroy some windows features After fixing your internet will run much slower than before Overpriced softwareThere's no real need to buy this software. Keep your money.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
[The Developer replied to this review]( + ) :- Removing all unused and unwanted files and program that made pc run slower- Saving battery energy for laptop user to make the battery have a longer duration- Speed up PC performance- Check and Tuning all error programs or files( - ) :- Removing all your browser cookies, history, and other important browser stuff- After that got a notice that i'm using a new pc on steam and need confirmation code- Got 7days of trade ban just because using this ( you need to find an option that can disable removing browser stuff, see developer comment below )- To Expensive for just a TuneUp app- After the scanning ang fixing your internet will run slower than before
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
It is just a simple and basic app with overpriced.Not recommended at the moment.
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
Wait a sec ... i bought this app for Rp 615 , that's about 0,06 cents (thanks for the correction btw)and now it's Rp 604.000 (50$)Don't buy this , it doesn't really help at all , it takes hours to &clean& stuff . When it finished , it doesn't really had any impact on your PC (unless you wanted your internet cache and history to be deleted)Stick to CCleaner / another free app .
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
I cant uninstall it, this software itself is buggyhow can you expect it to repair your problem while the software itself couldnt be uninstalled from your PC????????
Was this review helpful?
20.4 hrs on record
just wasting my moneysome fitur like update driver just dettect the outofdated driver but didnt give option to update itetc etc etci think the free program like like &Ccle**er& much betterbut the interface so friendly user for
PC's user newcomer
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Definitely piece of ???? for the current version.Stupid UI design.Ugly and poor font support, especially to the East Asia fonts.Ridiculous logic - Set the Steam Boost Active, however still suggests me not to allow the Steam.exe start with the System.Don't buy it.I know it's quite cheap when the price was buggy.But, still, unnecessary to buy it.Waste of time.It's even not 1% as good as a free software like Tencent Manager or CCleaner.
Was this review helpful?
7.2 hrs on record
Can't recommend this, because of the price and actually almost all of the features in them can be searched and done for free with other alternative applications.This application is similiar to TuneUp utilities or Baidu pc faster for me.But with more simplier hud and easier setting inside.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Oh great! Now i cant login to steam on my browser after using this program.Great!
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
It is too expensive to buy when think about the feature. In a long term it may make your window slow and error because of editing a registry.Good:- Simple UI- Steam boost ( Dosen't help much with owner-Self optimised PC)Bad- Expensive - Editing Registry (May cause window error like other program) --& My opinion- Wrong status about PC- Hard to Uninstall
Was this review helpful?
1.4 hrs on record
5/10 would rate this softwaregood point- just 75 MB (download about less 40 MB)- simple UIbad point- clean all browser PC and ban trade/market 7 days for that- my windows 8 would change 100% What I predict- too overpriced and still unpredict for them better I bought Tune Up Utilities- feature disk defragment still doesn't work
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
I regret buy this ????, even i buy it with only Rp 600Useless software i've ever bought, i believe many freeware out there that better than this
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
This software does its job but too slow! Cleaning 568mb of temp file takes 1 hour.. really? and messed up my windows startup time 200%
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Title: MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 3 Nov, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &改装车大赛《RPM Tuning》发布PC版--eNet游戏资讯

来源: 作者:pcgames 日期: 14:57&
改装车大赛《RPM Tuning》发布PC版
&&&&搜索:&&
404 Not Found
404 Not Found
nginx/1.4.4
  《RPM Tuning》是原本发行于PS2/Xbox平台的一款包含竞速,追逐等模式的赛车游戏,游戏背景为
洛杉机,游戏最关键的环节在于调整,玩家可以尽自己所能来调整汽车各方面的性能,以达到速度和稳
定性的最佳平衡。
的改装和原创支持!圈比较短公司与美国中提供的
  游戏中汽车的可改装性十分惊人,共有1382976种外观和221184种零部件可供选择!不仅汽车的改
装能力十分强劲,游戏中的地图也狠广阔,玩家可以驾车在50英里的道路上任意奔驰,而汽车的损毁效
果也很逼真。比赛的方式共有7种,比如追逐赛、四分之一英里赛等。包括多人模式和改装模式在内的
5种模式使得游戏有了很高的可玩性。
“键盘”的列是你最坏了而哭是历次游原创支持!
上一个: 下一个:
共有留言条 
您所发表的言论将被众多人阅读,因此,您所发表的言论应不违反中国法律,不违背一般的道德原则,否则,您必须对您的不当言论引发的一切不良后果负责;此外,我们的管理员有权删除您发表的不当言论。
<input type="hidden" name="articleid" value="
Undefined variable: articleid in /home/httpd/egames/article/commentform_v4.php on line 43
<input type='hidden' name='url' value=".cn/article/
Undefined variable: articleid in /home/httpd/egames/article/commentform_v4.php on line 44
<input type='hidden' name='title' value="
Undefined variable: articletitle in /home/httpd/egames/article/commentform_v4.php on line 47
404 Not Found
404 Not Found
nginx/1.4.4
404 Not Found
404 Not Found
nginx/1.4.4
热门关键字:
网站合作:010-0 内容监督:010-
Copyright &
硅谷动力公司版权所有
未经授权禁止转载、摘编、复制或建立镜像.如有违反,追究法律责任.
【声明】本网站部分内容属论坛网友发布,本网站仅提供网友交流平台,但有权在本网站范围内引用、发布、转载来自论坛网友发布的内容。网友发布内容纯属个人行为,与本网站立场无关。本网站对于论坛网友发布的内容所引发的版权、署名权的异议及纠纷,不承担任何责任。其他媒体转载须事先与原作者和本网站联系。求助大神:如何让浏览网页的速度更快一些_百度知道
按默认排序
快速修复浏览器方案(鉴于系统环境不同→请活学活用以下方法→根据具体情况决定做哪些→并非都做到) 1、打开浏览器,点“工具”→“管理加载项”那里禁用所有可疑插件,或者你能准确知道没问题的保留。然后→工具→INTERNET选项→常规页面→删除cookies→删除文件→钩选删除所有脱机内容→确定→设置使用的磁盘空间为:8MB或以下(我自己使用1MB)→确定→清除历史纪录→网页保存在历史记录中的天数:3以下→应用确定(我自己使用的设置是0天)。 2、还原浏览器高级设置默认值:工具→INTERNET选项→高级→还原默认设置。 3、恢复默认浏览器的方法“工具”→Internet选项→程序→最下面有个“检查Internet Explorer是否为默认的浏览器”把前面的钩选上,确定。 4、设置主页:“工具”→Internet选项→常规→可以更改主页地址→键入你喜欢的常用网址→应用。 5、如果浏览器中毒就使用卡卡助手4.0版本修复,然后做插件免疫:全部钩选→免疫。然后→全部去掉钩选→找到“必备”一项,把能用到的插件重新钩选→取消免疫。能用到的就是FLASH和几种播放器的,其余的不要取消免疫。完成所有操作以后,你的浏览器就不会出问题了 。 6、运行→regedit→进入注册表, 在→ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE&#92;SOFTWARE&#92;Microsoft&#92;Windows&#92;CurrentVersion&#92;Explorer&#92;ShellExecuteHooks 这个位置有一个正常的键值{AEB-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972}, 将其他的删除(默认项也保留无法删除)。 7、检查你的浏览器是否被某种(游戏或其它)安装程序恶意附加了某种插件→卸载清理掉它。8、HOSTS文件被修改常常会导致类似问题:文件位置 C:&#92;WINDOWS&#92;system32&#92;drivers&#92;etc 把ho郸碃边咳装纠膘穴博膜sts用记事本打开,内容清空,只保留 127.0.0.1 localhost 这一个条目关闭保存。
其他类似问题
浏览网页的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁3D Tuning老是卡死,有APP吗?_topgear吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:64,187贴子:
3D Tuning老是卡死,有APP吗?收藏
没有吧 我火狐 谷歌 IE 遨游 猎豹 挂代理一样卡得要死
尿兄速收图
什么玩意?
其他视频文件不能开
从来没卡过= =。。。。
我用手机原装的浏览器,不用翻墙也可以用。有时还挺顺溜的
有时候根本打不开
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或