carnivores如何ios8怎么用八门门

Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Pro on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Pro by Tatem Games, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Pro
By Tatem Games
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
The only game which lets you see amazing meat-eating dinosaurs in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by dinosaurs and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless T-Rex hunter. All dinosaurs are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!o Select from 7 huge 3D environmentso Chose time of day (night vision on!)o Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skillso Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar o Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observeo Store your prey in real-size trophy roomo Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bulletso Read tips and tricks for every dinosaur in ‘Dinopedia’To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!There are 22 dinosaur now and more are coming! The game is compatible with Fling controller.Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: /carnivoresThank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:/tatemgames/tatemgames/tatemgamesThank you for playing our games. We read all of your comments and do our best to make the game better. Keep going!
What's New in Version 1.5.4
- minor fixes
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
The Updates Don't Work
I've bought both versions of Carnivores and I'm getting a bit frustrated. All the new updates have done is create new problems with the bugs. I still can't see what maps, weapons, and dinosaurs/animals I'm hunting. I get excited when I see the only update thinking it will fix the bugs but it leaves me disappointed. Please fix this!
Just 1 suggestion
I love the game and I think it's perfect. The only suggestion I could think of to make it better would be to add some sort of co-op mode. So people could hunt together on the same map. I doubt this will actually be read, but if you the producers do, please just take it into consideration. Thanks for the wonderful game!?
The advertisements make this game unplayable.
The advertisements that come up interrupt my game play and in many cases, crash the whole game. They show up randomly and I can't get them to go away. I bought this game and I shouldn't have to be interrupted by stupid ads. Overall, a very good game, just the advertisements make the game very frustrating and unenjoyable.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$2.99Category: Version: 1.5.4Size: 105 MBLanguages: English, French, German, SpanishSeller: Tatem Games, private companyInfrequent/Mild Horror/Fear ThemesFrequent/Intense Realistic ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Also Included In
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&44 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&16978 Ratings
More by Tatem Games
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.游戏详情页
赐个评价(共
236人评价)
屠龙猎手 HD Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD
屠龙猎手 HD(Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD)是Tatem Games开发的一款动作射击类游戏。屠龙猎手 HD(Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD)的官方介绍游戏中每只恐龙都有各自的行为特征,它们会跟踪动物并把他当作食物,也有些生物猎杀恐龙;游戏的地图是一个庞大的世界,包含多条路线,让玩家可以按照自己的喜好完成任务;游戏中共有15种恐龙,分布在包括松林、沼泽和山丘在内的5个地点,游戏的单键在于如何寻找目标,提示一下,可以利用风向主气味来跟踪猎物。
更新说明:
- 错误修正APP截图: (点击图片查看大图)
i派党编辑评测
iTunes官方简介
v1.5.4版本新功能
如果你想体验一个深刻的智能狩猎,Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter是最理想的。这个狩猎游戏,让玩家在巨大的空间探索一些武装恐龙品种。
游戏特点:o巨大的三维开放的世界,完全自由地探索!o三维恐龙,草食性,肉食性o选择了六个不同的武器类型 - 从狙击步枪到X弓;o利用地图和雷达的功能定位和跟踪恐龙;o2个令人兴奋的游戏模式- 狩猎:让玩家通过景观漫游,跟踪和狩猎恐龙的品种;- 生存:定时让恐龙开始疯狂奔波,生存时间最长的是赢家;o在线议会领导人和社会网络的整合;o互动迪诺奖杯室。玩的开心!
注:苹果i派党所有文章均为苹果I派党原创编译评测,转载请务必注明出处.
The only game which lets you see amazing meat-eating dinosaurs in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by dinosaurs and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless T-Rex hunter. All dinosaurs are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
o Select from 7 huge 3D environments
o Chose time of day (night vision on!)
o Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skills
o Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
o Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observe
o Store your prey in real-size trophy room
o Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
o Read tips and tricks for every dinosaur in ‘Dinopedia’
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
There are 22 dinosaur now and more are coming!
The game is compatible with Fling controller.
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: /carnivores
Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:
/tatemgames
/tatemgames
/tatemgames
Thank you for playing our games. We read all of your comments and do our best to make the game better. Keep going!上一条:下一条:
苹果i派党友情提醒,最新版本 1.5.4 中的新功能:- minor fixes
食肉动物:恐龙猎人
相关苹果Apps
爱派实验室
iOS应用群:
Mac用户群:
开发者交流群:3467414
(加群请输入:来自苹果i派党)
开发者服务

我要回帖

更多关于 八门神器怎么用 的文章

随机推荐