原罪original sinn 盗版可以联机吗

Original Sin 歌词_百度知道
Original Sin 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Original Sin歌手:Inxs专辑:Inxs Box Digital EditionOh, it's carnival nightAnd they're stringing the lights around youHanging paper angelsPainting little devils on the roofOh the furnace windIs a flickering of wings about your faceIn a cloud of incenseYea, it smells like Heaven in this placeI can't eat, can't sleepStill I hunger for you when you look at meThat face, those eyesAll the sinful pleasures deep insideTell me how, you know now, the ways and means of getting inUnderneath my skin,Oh you were always my original sinAnd tell me why, I shudder inside, every time we beginThis dangerous gameOh you were always my original sinA dream will flyThe moment that you open up your eyesA dream is just a riddleGhosts from every corner of your lifeUp in the balconyAll the Romeo's are bleeding for your handBlowing theater kissesReciting lines they don't understandI can't eat, can't sleepStill I hunger for you when you look at meThat face, those eyesAll the sinful pleasures deep insideTell me how, you know now, the ways and means of getting inUnderneath my skin,Oh you were always my original sinAnd tell me why, I shudder inside, every time we beginThis dangerous gameOh you were always my original sinTell me how, you know now, the ways and means of getting inUnderneath my skin,Oh you were always my original sinAnd tell me why, I shudder inside, every time we beginThis dangerous gameOh you were always my original sin
其他类似问题
sin的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Original Sin_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
16页免费19页免费26页免费9页免费9页免费 4页免费108页7下载券1页免费7页免费6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢16页免费14页1下载券5页1下载券2页免费5页免费