亲近自然、锻炼身体
所有感兴趣的小区居民
种菜、养花、喂鱼等
本周六上午九点到十二点(如天气允许)
距离小区五千米远的一家农场
集体骑自行车前往
不区分大小写匿名
英语暑假作业?
Dear all,Community neighborhood committee would like to host a outdoor activities this weekedn to get close to nature and body building. The main activities will include planting vegetables, flowers and feeding fish. Time : 9:00-12:00 A.M of Saturday. (If weather permits.)Address: A farm 5km away from here We all will ride bikes to there. If anyone is interested in these activities, please join us.
Thanks.Best regards,Community neighborhood committee
去农泉用英语
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家小笨霖英语笔记电子邮件范例:婉拒别人的邀请
核心提示:看完了邀请别人来家里的邀请函,如果想婉拒别人的邀请要怎麽样说的委婉又体面呢? 这次的小笨霖英语笔记电子邮件范例就来看看这封我同学寄给我的 E-mail 吧.-----看完了邀请别人来家里的邀请函,如果想婉拒别人的邀请要怎麽样说的委婉又体面呢? 这次的小笨霖英语笔记电子邮件范例就来看看这封我同学寄给我的 E-mail 吧.----------------------------------------------------------------------Hey Kun-Lin!& Chris and I are not going to be able to make dinner on Sunday night.& One of his grandmothers is coming into town and they are going to have a family dinner together.& Maybe we could have it sometime next quarter.& Hopefully next quarter will be more convenient for you too (you won't have to be packing your bags and cooking at the same time!). Thank you so much for the dinner invitation.& Chris & I are really excited about eating with y'all sometime.& We both like to try out new food!& I hope you have a great trip to Boston & Toronto.& Take lots of pictures. I'll have to show you our pictures of when we went to Costa Rica sometime.See ya later,& KarenKaren Alison Crandall校庆邀请函-最终版(电子邮件版)文档全部是精华文档,排版清楚,质量好。
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
校庆邀请函-最终版(电子邮件版)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 电子邀请函 的文章

随机推荐