skin stealer怎么用到我的世界skinmemod手机

Skin Creator 3D for Minecraft on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Skin Creator 3D for Minecraft by Eighth Day Software, L.L.C., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Skin Creator 3D for Minecraft
By Eighth Day Software, L.L.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Unleash your imagination and easily build your skins in full 3D. With your imagination and the help of Skin Creator 3D, your skins will standout above all others.Thanks for the emails, suggestions, and positive reviews. And many thanks for making our app the best Skin Creator on the iOS market.*** New: Generate your skins automatically ***Generate your skins automatically, pulling from our database of over 100,000 skins. Just press the "Generate Skin" button and automatically pull down a new skin. Add it to your library or generate another skin until you have found one you like. We are continually adding new skins to our collection. An internet connection required for this feature.*** Included: Easy Skin Creation *** Easy skin creation is accomplished by copying parts from other skins. Let your imagination go and amaze your friends with how quickly you can create unique, amazing looking skins. Create and modify your skins for Minecraft (PC/Mac version) in FULL 3D!!! With Skin Creator 3D for Minecraft, you modify your skin directly on the 3D image allowing you to see instant results. Using this app, you simply create your skin and use the upload button to upload your skin to Minecraft.net, export it to your photo album, email it to others, or show it off on your Facebook or Twitter account. Summary of features: * Full 3D editing from any angle for the head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, as well as all the skin accessories (hat, jacket, sleeves, pants). Since you are updating the skin in 3D, you'll see the results as you make changes. * Position the character parts (head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg) at any angle and make modifications in place. * Modify the skin accessories in 3D while positioned over the corresponding part, allowing you to see it's effect instantly. * Optionally edit the skin and accessories in 2D if desired. * Modify the left and right arms/legs independently. * Copy between the left and right arms/legs (mirror image or exact copy). * Copy skin parts from one skin to another skin (complete flexibility).* Invert vertically or horizontally, any side of any skin part. * Modify accessories independently (head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg). * Modify all the skin parts in 2D or 3D (including accessories). * When viewing or editing in 3D, show or hide each accessory independently. * Create skins from scratch or start with one of the over 2000 included templates. * Copy a skin and make modifications without affecting the original skin. * Use the "Skin Stealer" option to download skins of other users from Minecraft.net. * Upload skins to Minecraft.net from within the app (for use on Minecraft PC/Mac only). * Choose a background that looks similar to game play or choose a background that is a solid color (standard black, standard white, or choose a custom color). * Import skins from your photo album in either the legacy format of 64x32 or the new format of 64x64. * Export a skin formatted to be used on Minecraft.net or export your skin as a 3D image from the angle you choose. * Share your skin on your Facebook or Twitter account from within the app. * Email your skin to yourself and/or friends. If you have any issues, please email us at . Note: The skins produced from this app ONLY work on Minecraft PC/Mac. These skins are NOT compatible with Minecraft PE nor Minecraft XBox. This app is not made by, nor affiliated with the owners of Minecraft. This app is NOT the game of Minecraft, but rather a tool to help you manage and customize your characters in the game.
What's New in Version 3.23
Minor bug fixes.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Best Skin Creator
I've been using this app for a long time and it's been amazing. In the beginning it only had 10 sets of skins too choose from and that was enough for me I could customise my skin so it looked different from other skins and it was easy to do as well. I spent my free time just making weird skins and was very fun. Then an update came and there was even more options like: copy UR head, generate a random skin, more skins to choose from and more. It helped me even more also the extra things like no ads for money was an extra thing and not that without it the app would be bad. Also this app is easier to use then the nova skin website and not as complicated and weird. I'm really thankful that u guys made this. I'm fine if u don't make updates but PLZ don't make it a money machine k? Thx.
Love the app, just a little problem.
So, I realized that whenever I'm making different textures on the arms and legs of my avatar that they don't carry over in-game. For example, I'll have one arm or one leg look one way and the opposites another and when I try to upload it to Minecraft, it always matches the right side to the left. The entire left designs on the left leg and left arm are matched to their right corresponding parts. Don't know why it does this, I know it didn't use to, and was wondering if you could make a quick fix. Again, love the app - just a little bug I found. :)
I really love this app. It's the best Minecraft skin creator app I've gotten so far! The only problem is... A small bug...
When ever I try to save a skin it won't let me. It'll let me press the save button, but it'll keep popping up and won't even go through with the save. It's been happening for the last few updates and hasn't improved. So please fix that.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.23Size: 29.7 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Eighth Day Software, L.L.C.Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&24 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&320 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Unlimited Save Slots$0.99Unlimited Uploads$0.99Remove Ads$0.99
More by Eighth Day Software, L.L.C.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.iTunes 的 App Store 中的“TF2 Backpack”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Daniel Hallman 的免费 App TF2 Backpack,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
TF2 Backpack
开发商:Daniel Hallman
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
A simple, uber-fast backpack viewer for Team Fortress 2.Features:* Automatically imports your friends list* Easily add an unlimited number of backpacks* View your backpacks OFFLINE* Find out who has that item you've been looking for* Search through all of the TF2 Items and item sets
版本 2.0 中的新功能
- Updated for iOS 8- Fixed lots of crashes... it's been a long time coming!- Great new login screen which does NOT require a password (optional)- Find new users with ease (no need to know Steam IDs and Vanity URLs)- Store pricing added to every item!- Change the language of the items- Change the currency of the items
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 2.0大小: 5.1 MB语言: 英语开发商: Daniel Hallman偶尔/轻微的卡通或幻想暴力偶尔/轻微的亵渎或低俗幽默偶尔/轻微的烟酒或毒品使用或相关内容兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。iTunes 的 App Store 中的“Skin Stealer: Minecraft Edition”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Taposaurus Apps Inc. 的免费 App Skin Stealer: Minecraft Edition,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Skin Stealer: Minecraft Edition
开发商:Taposaurus Apps Inc.
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Ever see a skin on another player that you want to use? This app lets you do that in an instant!1. Type in the other player's user name.2. Look at the preview to double check the skin.3. Apply the skin!FEATURES? Apply another player's skin to your character!? Posable 3D skin preview!? Check out the skin with or without the hat!? Email the skin to a friend!? Save the skin for later!? Don't know who's skin to steal? Check out the most-searched users!Important Note: This app only works for characters on the PC version and not Pocket Edition.Get this FREE app now and start stealing some skins!
版本 3.0 中的新功能
We now support the NEW Minecraft skin format that includes individual arms, legs, sleeves, jackets, and pants!If you like our updates, please take a minute to rate and review the app after each update! It really helps keep those updates coming! Happy skin stealing!
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 3.0大小: 5.3 MB语言: 德语, 日语, 法语, 英语开发商: Taposaurus Apps Inc.兼容性: 需要 iOS 5.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
&&&&&5 份评分
更多Taposaurus Apps Inc.产品Skins Pro Creator for Minecraft on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Skins Pro Creator for Minecraft by Craig Kerns, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Skins Pro Creator for Minecraft
By Craig Kerns
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Skins Pro Creator for Minecraft is the most popular and advanced Minecraft skin creation tool for the iOS devices available. The interface makes it easy to create, modify and share your skins with the world using premium tools that are unseen on any other skin creator app.??NEW - Over 500,000 family friendly pre-made skin templates available inside the app totally for free! Over 1000 added everyday! No other skin app compares to that! You can create skins completely offline. This App requires an Internet connection only for sharing your creation. With Skins Pro Creator for Minecraft, you get more features and tools than anything else out there like drag to draw lines, filters and an auto safe to protect against device crashes!
The newest version even brings copy and paste!?? That's why users have made this the #1 app for skin creation in the App Store!New direct link to our free Papercrafts for Minecraft app to print your creations in 3D! Features Include: ?- New Advanced Skin format, add pants, jackets and sleeves- 500,000 user created templates for Free- Drag to draw lines for fast skin creation?- Copy and paste from one part to another ?- Upload and share your skins at
?- Start a skin using custom pre-created templates ?- Load another user's skin and modify it for your own! (skin stealer!)- Undo button to wipe away a mistake ?- Color filters like gray scale, sepia and much more ?- Create heavy or light noise in areas of the skin's texture ?- Recently used colors are saved for easy access ?- Load a skin from a URL to modify ?- Share your creation on Twitter or Facebook ?- Save and import skins from your photo's library ?- Email your creations to anyone! ?- Change your Minecraft skin right inside the app ??Now this new version included support for Advanced Skins for the next version of Minecraft!
Make these new Advanced Skins and submit them to our growing skin collection!
App Also Includes: ?- This app has no access to your Minecraft account ?- Move your skins to your computer using iTunes file sharing ?- Create as many skins as you want!?- Universal app runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch#1 Ranked Utilities App in over 20 Countries (iPad)#1 Ranked Utilities App in over 12 Countries (iPhone)Nothing compares to this app. Download the only professional quality Minecraft skin editing app available today! Note: For those having trouble finding the skin stealer, start a new skin and select load from user.
No features were taken away in this new version.Have questions or feedback about this App? Email us at . We would love to hear ideas on how to make Skins Pro Creator for Minecraft even better.??Seejaykay apps and websites are family friendly. ??-- Important --?This app and Seejaykay LLC are not affiliated with Mojang AB or Notch Development. Mojang AB is the legal creator of Minecraft.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
Amazing new features include:Community for Minecraft integrationSkins Pro Shop integrationiPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus supportNew refreshed icon (check it out!)Tweaked UI for consistencyLots of bug fixes!Be sure to check out our new Community for Minecraft and Skins Pro Shop!We love hearing feedback from our users. Email us nicely at
with any suggestions instead of leaving a bad review! We may have your feature request already in the works :)
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
5 star app?
This app is awesome because you can make your own skin and upload it for free. Some people say you need to feature it but you don't need to. Also you can take a template and start your skin with the template
Great but...
Good but the new update is WAY too complex. Also u have to pay 4 like everything with real money. ? templates should be free! 5 stars if u fix it and make it free!!!!!!! ????????? if u don't like in app purchase don't get this. Change it back to the way it was!!!!
I have bought the app.
But, unfortunately I do not have pic version, just PE. I want U to make it so much easier, and make it PE compatible.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$1.99Category: Version: 6.0.2Size: 8.1 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Craig KernsCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Also Included In
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&46 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&4164 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Unlimited Save Slots & Premium Templates$0.99Premium Hat Pack$0.99Pro Templates$0.99SkinHub Pro$0.99Feature Skin$0.99
More by Craig Kerns
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界手机版mod 的文章

随机推荐